Scammers with pictures of Can

African scammers posing as white men.

Scammers with pictures of Can

Postby janex69 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 am

pictures are stolen from a Turkish man called Can:
bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/263/263590P1.html

4 profiles seen in a week!..one reply so far...see next posting!

Person.com (suspended account)
Lincolnm
Lincoln
57 y.o.
New York
United States

Match.com
kevinrick
38 - West Palm Beach - Florida
38 , never married , doctor , 6' 3" , black eyes
I live in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Florida (U.S.)

Oasis Dating
gentle123
Male 41 Malaysia
Kampung Tanjung Lumpur
Negeri Pahang
Malaysia
I am very positive and very devoted person. If I start doing something I always do it till to the end. I am very romantic and very sincere man and I respect all people that surround me. I believe that we need to treat people in the way we want to be treated. It is so simple and gentle
I am looking for a honest, loyal, matured, interesting, romantic, funto be with, loving and caring woman who is serious about his search and ready to make us meet and focused. Please if u are here to chat for fun I beg u please do not contact me

and

preciousrich
Kuala Penyu
State of Sabah
Malaysia
Male 47 Malaysia
am a man with full confidence of myself, i always like to make myself happy all the time, am attractive and am full of life, am honest, romantic, sincere, am a generous person, am a very loyal person too, am a family man, who loves to spend time with my family, i love my job, am hard working, i love children,and on my free time i love to listen to any nice music, watch any nice movie, go to the cinema, i love sporting exercises, i love swimming, i love meeting people and communicating, i love doing business, am a faithful person, and am GOD fearing too :twisted:
Last edited by janex69 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: mikejack1274@live.com.my & mikejack1274@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 am

I got just one hit from these 4 clones!

Oasis Dating
gentle123
Male 41 Malaysia
Kampung Tanjung Lumpur
Negeri Pahang
Malaysia
Image <<<<< unclutterred pic

oasis IM
gentle123 says: add me mikejack1274@yahoo.com
gentle123 says: i like msn
gentle123 says: mikejack1274@live.com.my

Msn chat:
Mike says: im in uk
Mike says: manchester <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<not malaysia then? Or USA???? :twisted:
ME says: where about?
Mike says: manchsester city << a Mugu giveaway! use of "city" or name of football team...in this case,both! :D
Mike says: im doctor under marine company

I am now awaiting e-mails for IP!

Yahoo avatar

Msn avatar
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Now on Tagged

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445413863
Jackson W
Tagline: Am God fearing person :twisted:

same pic
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

now on DMF, same pictures

jameswilliams50050
- 47 y/o male
- Brooklyb, USA
- English, French, English
- BUSINESS TYCOON
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2010-08-25 04:26:22
- ID: 155435

Description:
Hello...how are you doing today? Well, my name is Anthony WIlliams James. Am 45 years old.. I stay in Brooklyn, NY. am single and searching, no kids. Am a businessman, i deals in importing and exporting business. I like to be myself and i dislikes liar. I will also be glad to know more about you as well...Did you mind chatting with me?. Here is my , am right now online. You can add me from there and you can also send me your chatting ID so i can add you. I will look forward to hear from you soon...Cheers

Ideal match description:
What attracts me is kindness without weakness and strength without arrogance. I am drawn to originality, success and self reliance and I look for those qualities in others, especially when attached to constructive purpose; I like people with goals. People who think, people who \\

Junkmail:

Hello,willing to meet a sole mate,i have been so lonely for years,and its high time i met with the right woman out there. I m so sorry to say,you are so pretty. However,i wish to smile with you for the rest of my life. Here is my mail address you can add me or give me your so can as well add you right here. Jameswilliams50050@yahoo.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 am

Jameswilliams50050@yahoo.com
his yahoo avatar shows the guy from viewtopic.php?t=29169
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby necky10 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

I saw him on meetic and match.com but couldn't find his profil over here..... just saw that now and checked again on these 2 sites but profil is canceled....
necky10
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

francisboth@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

francisboth@yahoo.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=3989910
USER ID: 3989910
Nickname: Franki
Name: Francis
State/Region: New York
City: New York
same picture

Usual muguspeak on person.com chat
15:09 Franki: hello am here
15:10 Franki: am ok, please can i know about urself?
15:13 Franki: am Frank, from New York....am a building contractor
15:18 Franki: do u have yahoo or Skype.com
15:25 Franki: I was born and brought up in Italy , But my dad was in the military and was posted in the US , I lived in the US until i was 8years old, Then i lost my parents in a car accident.. I am an only child and was then adopted by my uncle who lives in new york i lost my parents..
15:27 Franki: francisboth at yahoo dot com

and same BS on yahoo chat
francisboth: I just came back to the states 5years ago, after i lost my uncle, He died from cancer...... You could say i spent almost all my life in new york. I Live in New York i own my house there and i move back to state in taxes :mrgreen: because that is where my father posted before i lost him...
I am a single parent with a 8years old son,i have had him since he was little and I'm proud to be his father,and now i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with,including adventure and laughter..
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

using the same email address as this guy viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29842
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am

just contacted me on dating-today.net
Larryalex
London, United Kingdom
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Frankie Both <francisboth@yahoo.com>

Postby janex69 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

Re: From Francis Booth
41.217.65.4 NIGERIA Known Scammer :twisted:
Hello Angel.
How are you doing and Hope everything is Good for you, How is life treating such an angel like you, How is your work and your family doing over there, You are so sweet woman that would like to know more about you, I'll like to share more about myself with you so that we can get to know more about each other better....Thank so much for your email..

I was born and brought up in Italy , But my dad was in the military and was posted in the US , I lived in the US until i was 8years old, Then i lost my parents in a car accident.. I am an only child and was then adopted by my uncle who lives in new york i lost my parents.. I just came back to the states 5years ago, after i lost my uncle, He died from cancer.. You could say i spent almost all my life in new york.I Live in New York i own my house there and i move back to state in taxes because that is where my father posted before i lost him... I am 6'0 Tall ,average body White / Caucasian,, I'm 45 years of age..I am a single parent with a 8years old son,i have had him since he was little and I'm proud to be his father,and now i feel this is a good time to have someone to share the good things of life with,including adventure and laughter..

I'm a gentle hear-ted man, I like making friends because friends are the best. Love is not about body stature, but its all about what is in the heart.what I care about is you are beautiful and I wish to be the man you've always wanted and I'm sure you and I would work things nicely being ..together My.. personality traits are Simple, honest, cheerful.I like these kinds of music Romantic music,Rock,and souls. I've been divorced for about 2years now and I wish to settle down now to find a real Love...i was hurt by my ex cheats on me and trying to have sex with my best friends in my bedroom.As you can see in my profile I'm a Civil Engineer,I work for myself as a private contractor from home,I deal on buildings like Real estate,Roads,Bridges,residential homes Etc..

I like dancing,swimming,cuddling,camping,like playing basketball and golf,like taking long walks in a warm summer,like watching movies and going to the cinema,Above all love to make pretty Angel like you happy and put great smiles on your face.

I thought my ex loved me, but she had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is. I believe the best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain, - Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love - To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this... i hope you understand all that, I'm searching for TRUE LOVE..Looking for ,someone who will make my day be an happy one.,....someone who i will grow old with...loving..caring...honest...sincere and understanding.... lady, i will not like to be with a lady who cheats or lies....someone who i will put all my trust and love for her...someone that i can be beating my chest that she wont let me down like wise me too...i will do the same for her if i know she worth it... i will like to have a partner not any how person like the person whom i love so much so both of us can build it well....last longer for both of us.I do want to go on with my life and I’ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for me and be good to me and my kid because I know that there has to be someone out there for me because He never does anything without a reason even if we can’t figure it out. I know just because the lord has someone else in mind for me to share the rest of my life with, because He doesn’t want us to be alone or lonely.would like you to tell me more about yourself.....I'll like to stop here and i will be looking forward to read an email from you later..Take good care of yourself and be safe.............Francis Booth
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Larry Alex - larry_alex2010@yahoo.com

Postby Pandora on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5445736382

Larry A
Larry A has no status :(

Last Active: 26 minutes ago
Profile Views: 1569 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

About Me
Music: Anything from Bach to Pink , Neil Diamond to Hard House. But I have to observe that the number of rappers that have been shot over the years has nothing to do with gang violence. It's simply that the music's crap and there are people out there with taste and guns
Movies: my favourite films are - Bridges of Madison County, Fifth Element, Brazil, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte, and Brother Where art Thou
TV: Boston Legal. Murphy's Law . One foot in the Grave. Westwing. Top Gear. Only fools and horses. Dr Who ( Yes, Dr Who, get over it! ) . Prime suspect (How many people has Jane Tennison slept with??
Books: The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever ( Did I hear you ask "Who?") , On The Edge (Richard Hammond). The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy. A Brief History Of Time
Sports: watching rugby.& football, Cycling, Glasgow Celtic
Interests: geting to know people
Dreams: this content is not allowed on tagged and has been removed.

About Me:
I'm a loveable character, with a friendly disposition. Just a happy go lucky guy who appreciates the simple things in life I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man

Image not on SD

His message:
Hi, how are you,am very much interested in you, am larry from uk, also i will be happy to be in contact with you, my email is larry_alex2010@yahoo.com, Can i have your email id

His mail:

Hi xxx,

It was really good to receive email from you. I am doing well here, everything is great. My life is awesome and my job is beautiful, having understanding friends who keep me going. How about you? Hopefully everything is just fine and happening the way what you expected them to be.

You really look nice, just what I'm looking for! How about we get to know each other a bit better and see what will happen. I want to tell you about my fate when feeling are so powerful it’s as if some force beyond my control is guiding me to someone who can make me happy beyond my wildest dreams.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

To start about myself, I am LARRY ALEX , going to be 46 this year, living and working in England. My father is late and Mum is in UK, born as British with Australian character. I am working as a mining Engineer in shell here in London. I have work for years. Being a single person, working so much without having much time for myself most of my time spent in offshore and I just enjoy it though it’s very tiring. I love to chill out with my friends during weekends, go to mall, watching football and once a month I will going to my Mum’s house in Bolton to visit her and take my nieces and nephews for outing.

I am a Man who is hilariously funny, understanding, energetic, spontaneous and stone headed but very soft hearted. I also a man with very strong principle and always try to take my religion along with me, wherever I go, whenever it is and with whoever I am. I respect different religion exist in this world because they hold similar teachings which brings peace to everyone and makes you a better man. It sounds a little boring…well that’s how I am when it comes into serious matter. I will tell you more about me as soon as you tell me a bit about you.

Finally, I will wait for life time for your response and please do not hurry to write me because i know we all lead a busy life, so please take your time and write me when you have the chance to do so.

I saw your profile and you look cool, yes i like you and i think you understand what i mean? can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,

LARRY.

Received: from [115.134.215.78]
Hostname: 134.115.in-addr.arpa
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
State/Region: Wilayah Persekutuan
City: Kuala Lumpur

yahoo avatar:
duplicate pictures removed RZ
yahoo Pulse: Larry Alex, 45 - Male
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Ben Johnson; ben.johnson95@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

another menage a trois

this is my soul mate from WKW
ben.johnson95@yahoo.com
yahoo avatar pic already posted
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_UAFJFUSYNRZ3SGLTX3FO6BGOBU
Ben Johnson, 45 - Male - New York, New York

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010
Join Ben Johnson on Yahoo! Messenger.

X-Originating-IP: 41.155.59.174
Hostname: dial-pool59.lg.starcomms.net
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Larry A

Postby Pandora on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Coincidentally I stumbled on an additional profile of Larry A on tagged:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5446215416

Larry A
Larry A has no status :(

Last Active: 11 days ago
Profile Views: 5 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Same pic as in the previously posted tagged profile
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:24 am

http://www.zorpia.com/canadam?fromsearch=1
# Username: canadam
# Name: can
# Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
# Age: 39
# Gender: Male
# Member Since: Saturday, Aug 28 2010
# Last Visit: Sunday, Sep 5 2010

email address: canadam17@yahoo.com

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_UHMTDKYK4BYY6RMI22DEVYGG7Y
Can Adam, Male
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wallace Garret - wallace.garret@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Wallace Garret

wallace.garret@yahoo.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4164967
Nickname: brown
Name: wallace
State/Region: Manchester
City: Manchester
More about myself: well let me start by introducing myself my name is Wallace i am from United Kingdom i am a constuction engineer i repair roads and bridges and i thank God almighty for helping me by giving me the strenth to be running my company since 7 years ago now and also thank him for the growing at least i am ok and can take care of any one who later became my wife and i came here today to see if i can find the woman of my life because last month a friend of mine wedded with her wife from this site and thats why i have come to see if i can find one thank you
Details: i am here in seeking a soulmate a woman i will spend the rest of my life with a woman who is loving caring trustworthy and understanding and i promise to be the same as her also thanks

person.com chat....his user time is 7 hours ahead of UK time..... :thinking: Malaysia :thinking:
18:39 brown: hi how are you doing
18:40 brown: yea am ok am wallace by name and you?
18:41 brown: ok thats a nice name am from United Kingdom and you?
18:50 brown: do you have yahoo?
18:52 brown: because am not always on this site you can always meet me there ok thats why i ask
18:56 brown: wallace.garret
18:57 brown: yahoo.com
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males