scammers with pictures of Sgt Aaron Ramos, pt 1

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: Col. James Smith; col.james_smith01@yahoo.com

Postby BrightStar on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:04 am

ON BADOO this morning : Edward....

I made a copy and paste of his message written to me on TAg in the message above.... :mrgreen:

XXX 09:24 AM
Hello Dear, Hope you are doing fine by God grace, I have read your profile and I decided to send you a quick note to let you know how much I would appreciate if you could be my friend.I relate very well with all people having very well humbled from the service in the US Army. I am a man of integrity, honesty and consistency and back my words with action. write back if you want to be my friend open to possibilities. Hope to hear from you soon, feel free to ask any question
Edward — 09:28 AM
read what you have written to me again
edit it well
lol
XXX — 09:28 AM
What's about ?
Edward — 09:33 AM
I said read over what you wrote to me
XXX— 09:34 AM
Explain...
XXX — 09:35 AM
If you speak only at every 5 minutes...
Edward — 09:36 AM
I am a man of integrity, honesty and consistency and back my words with action. write back if you want to be my friend open to possibilities. Hope to hear from you soon, feel ( I didn't realize that is in his post....)
Edward — 09:36 AM
read it
XXX — 09:37 AM
What are you do for a living ? :mrgreen:
Edward — 09:37 AM
aaaaaaaah
Edward — 09:38 AM
dont you get it that you have made a mistake.....?
XXX— 09:38 AM
What's mistake ?&??
Edward — 09:39 AM
I am a man of integrity
XXX — 09:39 AM
What do you want to say to me ?
you wrote this but hahahahahahaaaa you have a female pic :lol:
hahahahahahahahaaaa
Edward — 09:40 AM
I got you
XXX — 09:40 AM
I am a female
XXX — 09:40 AM
lol
XXX — 09:41 AM
Are you scared with me?
XXX — 09:43 AM
I just have one word to say but I don't tell him
XXX— 09:49 AM
I see your friend on the other page ( Ramos the military is about 10 pages further...)
XXX — 09:49 AM
hahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa
Edward — 09:50 AM
where...?
XXX — 09:50 AM
on other page
Edward — 09:50 AM
other page where...?
XXX — 09:51 AM
Find him yourself
Edward — 09:51 AM
how do i do it....?
XXX — 09:51 AM
I don't know... :D
XXX — 09:53 AM
Have a nice day Edward....
Edward — 09:53 AM
good luck
XXX — 09:53 AM
Thanks

He didn't realized that it was his own message......... :lol:
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby futurewife on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 am

Bright star...

What a joke - I like that comment :lol: .. They are SO stupid... Now he thinks he has a "another friend".. stupid asholes ;) ..

I have just been writing to custumservice on usmilitarysingles.com where I saw him listed as gino2011 - told them what I know sent them some of the pcitures I have, one mail and links to the internet where they can read more about him. They just sent me a mail, wrote they take this very serios and thanked me. They have investigated him/the profile and now - it has been deleted .. I think I will continue to other dating sites too.. I know he will just make knew profiles but they will be aware of this guy whenever we tell them..
futurewife
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

Tonight on Badoo, he had 4-5 different profiles, and 2 with the same picture.... Each day, most active scammers have new profiles and they are always in the first profiles... It's terrible.... :lol:

But congrat's for your message, at least if they take this so seriously it's a good new !!!
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Thompson Awuye - thompo20002@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 pm

DMF
thompo20002
- 41 y/o male
- new york, USA
- accounting
Description:
An educated, friendly, reliable and easy-going man always ready to help and give moral support. I know how to use warmth and sensuality to inspire people around me. I am easy to deal with. “Every woman is an architect of his own fortune” and I will try my best to make my second half and the whole family happy!
Ideal match description:
I want to feel myself weak and defenseless with the woman who will be with me. I want to let her feel protected. I am looking for a woman with a strong character (stronger than me). Who knows what she wants and appreciates life values. I support the opinion of my woman and a man should have similar rights in family. My beloved woman has to be honest and responsible. If it is you, write me back, please, and I will make you the most happiest and joyful in the world

hi,
i am thompson awuye an army man from usa but here in Ghana :twisted: to take care of my son because he is ill and i will like us to get to know each other better by you sending me mail to thompo20002@yahoo.c om...love to hear from you

Email leads to MS
http:/ /w ww.myspace.com/568565779
Thomson awuye
Female :lol: , 51, perth, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

and FB
Thompson Awuye
:pee:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 pm

1. Other Badoo alias:
- http:/ /badoo.com/01123656851/ - 47 year old, "Am Ramos Miller Cassy. I was born on the 13th June, 1962 at Baptist Hospital of Britain". In album he had 2 pics with one child.
- badoo.com/01184177211/ - Aaron, 52 year old guy - from Miami Beach, FL, United States - "My name is Aaron Ramos. I was born on the 8nd of August, 1958 at Baptist Hospital of Miami".
- http:/ /badoo.com/01150186504/ - Kevin Ramos, 48 year old, Florida, CO, United States /Durango, CO, United States: "My name is Kelvin Ramos. I was born on the 30th of Octorber, 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Miami". Appearance:
140cm (<4'7''), <39kg (<86lbs), average body, blond hair and blue eyes :-o

2. other FB alias:
- http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000152968910, Ramos Aaron, Worked at Military (Major)Studied at United States Military Academy Lives in Rome, Georgia From New Orleans, Louisiana
- http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001666216504 as Aaron Jay Ramos, Has worked at U.S.Army
19 friends – all women (victims?)
Pictures used are already posted here.

BTW, I think that they intentionally forget a point or two of their name enter username and the one used for identification (Kevin/Kelvin) or write it wrong (Michael/Micheal) so they can more hardly be found by username...
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby disappointed1974 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 am

I've been thinking about this scammer and i think it isn't just one scammer. I think there is a gang of them scamming using this fellow's pictures. Otherwise how could the scammer be able to be on with so many women at the same time? Just a theory.

take care and I hope everyone is well and in good spirits!
disappointed1974
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 am

Different unrelated Nigerian scammers (meaning, no organised gang) have been using this innocent man´s photographs for their scams. At least, this is the way how these scams are normally run.
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:10 pm

Another "pack" with same pictures:

- http:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1038479362 - Aaron Shawn Ramos
Works at The U.S. Army Went to Pendleton County High School From Falmouth, Kentucky

- http:/ /www.blackplanet.com/ramosvinny/
http:/ /fs1.blackplanet.com/ff1f57f431ad1a850b6d33aee0e927dfcccd8463/270x%7C1 - Member Since:
January 13, 2011
Sex: Male
Last Login: 5 hours ago
Race: Hispanic/Latino
Zodiac: Virgo
I am a person that desires honesty and truth. I thoroughly enjoy communication and warm moments...fireplaces, conversations, glass of wine, watching the snow fall....and snuggling. A warm cup of coffee on a cold morning...a walk with hands held together as one......I want to experience new moments, new places, new adventures. I truly desire to be enveloped in the arms of her, who hopefully sees, the many spectacular and heart-melting moments that could be experienced along the pathway of each day. I want to be in the mountains...the lakes...on the boat......on a horse.......away from the hustle and bustle of city life.......be in country life. I love helping others....love helping teens/kids. I feel I have compassion and great care towards others. I also know that I am strong, independent and self-sufficient. I hope, that with what I do and accomplish in my lifetime, that I can make a difference in another person's life.
What I am looking for is a "life partner"....a woman that, without a waver, chooses truth and honesty, integrity and commitment...who wants to also make a difference in another's life....a woman who is loving, kind, caring and true....a woman that natures and desires to continuously grow a relationship, makes it her first priority after her relationship with God....a woman that gives and natures as much as I want to give and nature......is that possible?...a woman that love others around her unconditionally and unselfishly?......her friends and her family.....I haven't found it yet....but maybe there is such a woman out there in this world with these ideals and attributes, huh?

- http:/ /www.american-love.com/profiles/vbwteekqpdmsrob1.html, on Military Men and Women, http:/ /www.american-love.com/adr.php?adr=pics/v/vbwteekqpdmsrob.jpg
ramosvinny
45-years-old male
From United States
Seeking female: 35 - 65
lonely bird....need wings to fly

Here seems to be the “supply-source” for the pictures : http://www.myspace.com/kygrunt - aaron, male, 101 y (!!)
http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... 24f2/m.jpg
aaron ramos - he last updated profile on 21 June 2009 by "Handy"/mobile phone. http://www.myspace.com/kygrunt/photos - photos from 2007 to 2009 – including one set with his doughter, who appear with pic on previous Facebook account.

The Internet is still filled with pictures of the man, but i have found something that can be a good news: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUUIuY_h1s - is used to spread the news ...http://www.tvclip.biz/video/UOUUIuY_h1s ... known.html
firefly

Bookmark and Share

jigaamann@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 pm

HOVERSPOT
UserId=3346588
marc
Male, 51 Years Old
From Jacksonville, FL

i like your profile pic and i would love if we could talk more on jigaamann at yahoo dot com
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jackhataw on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi this man is on Girls date for free as STEVEN75653 and says that he in iraq and was on patrol he added me to msn, dont know if hes done it but cannot sign in to hotmail or msn. He says he is a soldier and is coming to the end of his tour and wants to settle down.
jackhataw
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby futurewife on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm

To jackhataw.. He told me exactly the same story.. only it was in Afghanistan -wants to settle down after 8 month, also coming to the end of his tour.. when he chat with you then he needs to go on "patrol" almost every evening - of course.. For me he was Johan Caswell.. Leave him - he is bad!!! :evil:
futurewife
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby DCBTX on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 am

He is on Mate one now as ramos973.

and he has been demoted big time lol

Well..i was born and raised in Florida right there in Miami am currently serving in Iraq in support of operation Iraqi Freedom. My interests are my family, I have a beautiful, loving, , two wonderful children, Kira and DJ , . I love what I do in the military and would suggest a military carreer to anyone. I am proud to serve for my country and I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if comes to it. GOD BLESS AMERICA..I am a family oriented person..if you really interested in me get me added on yahoo messenger or e-mail me from there and lets get to know each other ..here is my yahoo messenger
sgtrussell.ramos AT YAHOO DOT CMM ..hope to hear from you real soon and i will show you my picture as well because am not good on how to get a picture on here.i will be waiting to hear from you soon

sgtrussell.ramos@yahoo.com highlighting emailaddress because of Google RZ
DCBTX
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Another lot with fake profiles:

On single123.com as paulalex25- “i seek a honest man with great inner beauty,for beauty is a concept of time, some people gain it with age some people loose it with age, but we all have inner beauty in some form.. Looking for a friend maybe someone that will become my long term partner, someone i can talk to on the same level without being talked down to, someone who is strong minded and can whip me into shape, but at the same time be loving and caring and must love cuddling as i am a very tactile person. I'm looking for someone to go for walks in the country side with, someone to watch lightning on a stormy night or cuddle up on the sofa with a good dvd, someone not afraid to speak her own mind but will listen at the same time, Someone that doesn't mind showing other people how they feel about the one they love and wanting the same in return age doesn't matter, its what you can do with what you have that matters“.

On Badoo, uid 001121590169 - Ramos Milano, Location Los Angeles, CA, United States.
This profile was created: 27 August 2010
Last update: 19 May 2011
Last Login: 15 Hours (10:59 on 26.06.2011)
“I love to spoil the woman I'm with, dressed up for dinners, romantic notes, always open the car door, make you breakfast. For me though, it's only enjoyable for the woman who wants and appreciates it, not the one who demands or expects it“.
One new pic - http://64.209.21.102/588/2/5/7/11215901 ... 97_300.jpg

On livedatematch.com as cutearon- 47 Texas, Man United States.
“I'm a single guy looking for something real. I'm fun loving, honest and easy going. I'm adventurous,I enjoy going to the movies, spending time with love ones. I enjoy the outdoors, the beach or camping. I like to stay home and cook for friends and family. Love BBQ, I like most all kind of sports, especially soccer, watch movies at home, walking in the park and sometimes sitting outside playing with my dog, I'm a guy with a sense of humor and kind heart.I work so hard to support my kids,I'm a very family guy.“

On horeseandcountrysingles.com as ronj210 (avatar identic with pic), Country:United States State:Minnesota City:St Paul, 51y:
“Somewhere out there is a great lady who will not only want to introduce me to new things, but will also like to try some adventures that are new to both of us. She will not only put up with my wacky moods, but she may even think they are cute, (even if she won't admit it.) The woman I would like to meet is confident and self assured, but doesn't have an over-inflated ego. I am looking for a gal who can keep me on my toes when it comes to intellect and energy. There is nothing that I won't do to support the people I care about, but if I think you are wrong I will tell you and I hope that you would do the same for me. Are you a woman who is filled with surprises? If I hold you in my arms, are you the type that will feel safe and warm? I am looking for the girl that I can get lost in conversation with just as easily as we can share one of those moments of comfortable silence. I love to laugh and joke around. My job is awesome, but home is where my priorities and true happiness are. I want to share both our passions, and hopefully, some new ones we find together. If you enjoy children, and enjoy the outdoors, we already have a lot in common. Have you made it all the way to the end of my profile? GOOD... Drop me a line and let's plan a great adventure”.
Picture for this profile was added at 11.06.2011.

On Facebook as Jose Schriver, uid 100002257808239- on his wal one sended messagel: „Hello, … you looking good my name is Jose i will like to know morw
boiut you if you dont mindtyou can mail to my personal email at
joseschiver@yahoo.com hope to read from you there”.

On Facebook again, as David Brechan, uid 100002308884785- no other details.

He is looking for a soulmate on takeachancedating.com/dating - with the username graves_pack000, uid 6159
Category(I am): Men Looking For Women
City: Accra State Greater Accra Country: Ghana
Age range of people im looking for 40-99
Age 46
„I am Graves Pack..a soldier from USA and at the moment in LIBYA with the US troops who are at the moment here for peace keeping....I am a hardworking,loving and caring man looking for a woman to love and care for me the same way i feel for her…”

On Facebook as Major Ramos; uid 100002156353894 - Studied at University of California, Santa Cruz – no text info, just one friend – woman…

On datemefree .org as HONESTISMINE, uid 183991
- 50 y/o male
- FLORIDA, USA
- English, French, German
- military
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2011-06-25 16:50:46
„I am a very warm, loving reliable person with a good sense of humor. I am very loyal, and need to be sure that the person I care for is also loyal & trustworthy. I believe in total honesty in a relationship. I like doing nice things & am both interested in going out for meals and enjoy visiting places of interest, and I particularly like animals, but I am also just as happy enjoying home life.I enjoy and make good company. I am very down to earth
Am looking for a serious relationship in a woman, am looking for a woman who can give and accept physical as well as mental love.am searching for a unique relation based on honesty, friendship, equality, respect.am looking for woman who will love me but also herself. I don't mean someone who is selfish, but I think that people who don't love their self aren't able to loves others.am looking for someone who can laugh and be happy with all the time, someone to laugh with and to comfort.am looking for an intense relationship happiness. Someone to LIVE my life with “
I dont know if he use this username also for his mail, because on avatar for this mail is another face: http://img.msg.yahoo.com/avatar.php?for ... nestismine

Ramos Dockery, uid 100001760539911, on Facebook: Worked at Army Sergent • Columbus, Ohio, Studied at The Ohio State University (Masters)Lives in Baghdad, Iraq, Widowed – no other details.

On loveandseek.com, cathegory Christian singles, he is DAVIS7377, 47y, from New York: “Hello I'm Davis 48yrs old divorce with 1 baby Girl from Baptist Hospital of Miami. but now in Iraq for a peace keeping mission and I have been in the service for 29years now and have been on this mission here for 5 months now. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack, i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home, it reminds me of my past.. amd I'm returning home soon in 8months time, I'm a Military Captain 6"1 185pounds, Brown hair and fair in color. I'm a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, . I am also looking for a truthful wife, one who care, who is loyal, understanding, cherished, honest, loving, passionate, and flexible to be my soul mate forever......”
Hier I have found another new pic: http://64.209.21.102/588/2/5/7/11215901 ... 96_300.jpg
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby futurewife on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I baite him right now... found him on facebook as Aaron Ramos.. ( as some of you know I was scammed by him earlier in another profile Johan Caswell)

This fake one is in Iraq,, he tell me very often what a danger it is to be there.. he wants to be with me instead because he has never felt like this before in his whole life...

After 3 days he have been written all those small messages.

For you I would climb the highest mountain peak Swim the deepest ocean your love I do seek.For you I would cross the rivers most wide,Walk the hottest desert sand to have you by my side.For you are the one Who makes me whole.You've captured my heart and touched my soul.For you are the one that stepped out of my dreams gave me new hope Showed me what love means.For you alone are my reason to live.For the compassion you show and the care that you give.
I love you
Ramos

Never knew this time would come always wondered when it would be me.When it would be us.But deep inside, faith and hope,yes, these assured.Always dreamed, always prayed,and yes, hoped this day would come.Look into your eyes, and see a reflection of your love,your commitment, your presence,and yes, to hear those words,I love you.Oh! this was meant for me too! for us too!And finally we have made it.Us for life!!! yes, us for life.
Love Ramos...

Holding you so close, in a field of magic love,your eyes are shining brighter than the starlit sky above the flowers that bloom 'round us, they tickle at our feet the river sleeps behind us, the silence is so sweet.The wind blows just so slightly, to tell us that it's there,and to blow the windswept petals, that lovedance in the air.The passion that is bred here is as old as GOD above,but the only way to feel it, is to bring the one you love.And even though this magic field is natures' greatest feat,without you here beside me... the magic's incomplete. Aaron

As you can se he has difficulties to remember what to call himself hehe

And after sending those small messages in mails .. all after only a couple of days.. his undying love for me … crap… this is one of our conversation where he is talking about how I can “help” leave early from the military in Iraq where “ a lot of men die everyday honey, maybe I am the next” ( please be the next haha) I really tried to be very much in love here ;)

pia_je: I don't knwo where you are here or there? :)
ramosaaron0129: i am here honey
pia_je: lol
ramosaaron0129: thought you are not there to talk to me
pia_je: okay
ramosaaron0129: missing you with all my heart
ramosaaron0129: hope you have missed me too honey
me: I just have in offline always but ususally I look .. :)
ramosaaron0129: you appear offline to mwe tonight honey why?
me: I am almost always offline ... I don't use it that much... only for you :)
me: and sometimes I forget to put myself online..
ramosaaron0129: ok i understand you now
ramosaaron0129: what is the native language of denmark honey?
me: Danish lol
ramosaaron0129: that is good then
ramosaaron0129: i want to begin to be learning the language now
me: I can teach you honey... it is difficult ;)
me: Did you get my mail.. just a small one :)?
ramosaaron0129: is it difficult?
me: Yes
ramosaaron0129: omg....well i will try my best to learn and write the language
ramosaaron0129: i am a fast learner
me: Oh you are ...
me: Jeg elsker dig
me: meaning
me: I love you
ramosaaron0129: that is great
ramosaaron0129: i will love to know more and i will write to you in danish on an email
me: Could be so nice.. and a little funny too
ramosaaron0129: well i will try
ramosaaron0129: and i will surprise you honey
me: I will help you honey :)
me: :-*
ramosaaron0129: that is good and i am glad and pleased about that
ramosaaron0129: :X:X
ramosaaron0129: i will fully in love with you
ramosaaron0129: i am loaded with your love
me: As I am with your love sweetie
ramosaaron0129: and you will ever remember the day we met and jump up for joy
me: I do that every day at the moment my love :)
ramosaaron0129: you hold my heart and even the key to my heart is in your hands
me: I will hold it close to my heart forever honey and never loose it
ramosaaron0129: honey less i forget what about you fingers?
ramosaaron0129: how are you feeling now?
ramosaaron0129: hope you are getting better ?
me: Thank you honey - that is very sweet of you.. as you can see I could write you an email ... did you get it?
ramosaaron0129: nope just want to check my email now honey
me: It is just a short one... but from the heart honey
ramosaaron0129: i trust you and i want to let you know that your love grows in my heart every minutes and second of the day
me: :-*
ramosaaron0129: i will treasure you and make you feel the love that you have been missing for a very long time honey
me: I am looking forward to that sweetie ..
ramosaaron0129: so you told me yesterday that we are going to discuss on how you are going to help me so i can get out of here right?
ramosaaron0129: well i think we can talk about it now before we get tired
me: Yes not discuss.. just talk
ramosaaron0129: ok i told you it will cost me $400 before my leave form can be granted
me: You did.. I just have to find out a way to get the money.. you know I don't that money extra .. just like that
ramosaaron0129: i know you are struggling
ramosaaron0129: to get money but i promise you i will pay you back as soon as i am back
me: I know honey.. I just need to find out where to get the money ...
ramosaaron0129: and where do you think you can get the money from honey?
ramosaaron0129: amybe when you get paid or what do you think about that?
me: I do have friends..
me: My salary is just for my bills and to live for..
me: But I will find a way..
ramosaaron0129: ok honey
ramosaaron0129: but how long will that take you to find the money?
me: just a couple of days I guess
me: 2-3 days .. that is all ..
ramosaaron0129: i want to be your everything
ramosaaron0129: i want to make you happy and love you for as long as i live honey
me: I can't wait to be in your arms honey... and to kiss you :-*
ramosaaron0129: and i cant wait either
ramosaaron0129: i dont want you to lose me
ramosaaron0129: as i want to love you until forever comes and i want to be living with you forever honey
me: I hope I will never loose you . and hope you will never break my heart
ramosaaron0129: oh honey i will never break your heart and i hope you will never break my heart either honey
me: You means so much to me sweetheart #:-s
ramosaaron0129: and you mean eternity to me honey
ramosaaron0129: you are my endlesslove
me: Honey.. I will work things out :).. but I am very tired now... I am going to be up early tomorrow... 04.45 am ...
ramosaaron0129: you are my greatest love
me: you are mine too honey
ramosaaron0129: i have ever fall in love in this way before
me: I am so happy I have met you ..
ramosaaron0129: and i am happy i met you as well
me: I am very tired now my love
ramosaaron0129: ok i will talk to you tomorrow then
me: :)
ramosaaron0129: my regards to your boys
ramosaaron0129: i love you honey
me: I love you
me: Thank you honey
ramosaaron0129: i miss you more and more and more
me: Everytime I go offline I miss you
me: Honey... you are my everything..
me: bye
futurewife
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Looking for Help!!

Postby concerned_friend on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 pm

On June 24th ABC's 20/20 aired a program about dating scammers. I record the program every week but just happen to walk into my room at the exact moment they had a picture of a man a friend of mine is dating so I quickly sat down and watched it.

Here is what I wrote in the comments on their site after watching......

If anyone reading this can help me I would really appreciate it. I have tried everything. I have a friend she is a special needs person with multiple handicaps and disabilities. She met the same man that was portrayed on 20/20. Jeffery Miller. But in my friends case his name is Sgt. Aaron Ramos. for months I have shown her all the proof she needs to know that she is being scammed. every month she sends money to nigeria. she is convinced her aaron is real and refuses to believe anyone but him. Like i said earlier she is handicaped and not all there, so getting thru to her is impossible. I have seen so many pictures of her so called "Aaron Ramos" and he is absolutly without a doubt the same pictures of the man called "Austin Miller" I all ready knew this was a scam the second I found out my friend was sending money to nigeria. I have done my own searching on the internet over the last few months. I have found over 20 facebook profiles with his picture, I found an army dating scam site and his picture was in the top 10 scammers. I have talked to other women who have had contact with him and they sent me emails, photos, x-mas cards, you name it. i have shown all of this to my friend. I even made her watch last nights 20/20. All she can say to me is...... That is not my Aaron, I didnt meet him on match.com I met him on a diff site. She is so in love with this man and he has her totally convinced she is the one. to this day she is still sending packages and money to Nigeria. It is breaking me heart to watch this but I do not know how to convince her she is being scammed. If she had normal intelligence like most of us I would say "I give up" she can learn the hard way. But its not the case she is mentally handicapped and the nirerians are taking her to the cleaners all the while they have her absolutly convinced Aaron Ramos is real and he loves her and he is coming home to her. If there is someone out there reading this and can help me help my friend please write back.

Below is as much info as I could gather up on this man
here are his facebook links
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search

living in Falmouth Kentucky

living in Bellmore, New York

living in Bay City Texas

here are his myspace links....

http://www.myspace.com/kygrunt

http://www.myspace.com/509491870

http://www.myspace.com/531344190

http://www.myspace.com/533416504

http://www.myspace.com/538454200

http://www.myspace.com/549486514

his pictures....

Im at a loss on how to help her. Just talked to her again last night and the only thing she had to say to me was thank you for your concern but my Aaron wouldnt do this. For months he has been telling her he is coming home, he gives her a date ( it is usually just after the first of the month when she recieves her disability checks.) those dates come and go and each time it is one excuse after another as to why he isnt leaving. Then he hits her up for more money to get home. I would have given up on her a long time ago had she been a person of sound mind. I also realize you cant help someone who doesnt want the help. I need to try to figure out how to make her see the light. how do i open her eyes? oh by the way Aarons next projected date to come home is July 5th.
concerned_friend
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams