scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

Postby sspassport on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Jennifer okpoko Rodriguez <jennibaby4love2010>
this scammer is a male
Received: from [41.184.1.143] by web120011.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Nov 2010 03:00:17 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 03:00:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Jennifer okpoko rodriguez okpoko <jennibaby4love2010@yahoo.com>
Subject: how are you

41.184.1.143--jennibaby4love2010@yahoo.com--IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Nigeria—Lagos--Thu, 18 Nov 2010 03:00:17 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much for your email well am Jennifer by name form UK not yet married but still searching for the right one ,,,so i will love you to tell me more about you are you married and you having any kids your work and your age pls

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth
more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great
sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life.
I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a
sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man
who sees a woman as a friend and a partner. I love old movies and old
songs. I love jazz and the arts. I know that men and women all have an
inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with
fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in
life--family, work, community, etc

I was born and Raise in UK,Now in UK, I am Single ,I have no Kids I am a man of High :thinking:
Moral Integrity,caring,loving easygoing.funloving open minded
woman,Honest,God Fearing and Supportive
You are free TO send me am email back
No One Knows where the Right One Lives.

i have send you pic send me your okay form Jennifer

pictures posted

Pictures deleted for Google morality compliance.
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer okpoko Rodriguez - jennibaby4love2010

Postby gd101 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Jennifer okpoko Rodriguez <jennibaby4love2010>

this one has a 4ppl .com profile with the same name/photos.

http://www.4ppl .com/jennibaby4love2010

I am a:Woman
Birthday:10.03.1980
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:Truth, loving, caring, man
Height:5'0"-5'3" (151-160cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Very often
Children:no children

About me
Well I live a simple life though, I am an attractive personality. Sexy affectionate and shy I am secretive. Naturally honest generous and sympathy love peace and serenity. I am very Sensitive to other, a great kisser easily angered. I am trust worthy Appreciative and returns kindness’ l hardly show my emotions and tend to Bottle up my feeling and l am observant and l easily access other. Age: 30 Bust: 36DD Waist: 24 Hips: 36 Height: 5'5 Weight: 125
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Babra Osei Tutu <m_trust123@yahoo.com>
Ghana, Accra
Birth Date: 01-01-1981

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FCON2RUZ2ZJVOIVVJR6DJ5UCJA
Babra
34 - Female

Pictures posted
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

tracymax2010@yahoo.co.uk

Postby janex69 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:19 pm

tracymax2010@yahoo.co.uk

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4245692
USER ID: 4245692
Nickname: Sexybabe
Name: Tracy
State/Region: Texas
City: Austin
Last login: Nov 21, 2010, 11:40
I would really like to meet a nice, open minded person with whom I can discuss everything under the sun, moon and stars. I like a fun and romantic attitude to act as the foundation for creating that all important passion and love in a relationship, which will grow stronger each day we are together. I want a warm and loving atmosphere for my beloved man and my family, and honest and loyal person with whom I can reach for the sky! I am looking for inner beauty just as much as external looks!! I have no prejudices about anything whatsoever. I believe true love can come from any corner of the world, from any person, with no boundaries of age, skin colour, culture, religion or geographic location! So where are you my beloved man??IF YOU LIKE U CAN SEND ME A MAIL TO tracymax2010 AT yahoo dot co dot UK
Tracy..
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Abiba <pretty_lady2g10@yahoo.com>

pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 9:56:52 AM): Am doing good and u
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 9:58:36 AM): My name is abiba from Ghana and you...?
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 9:58:39 AM): Yes i did and u
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 9:59:53 AM): Am single and am 30 and you...?
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 10:00:38 AM): Yes
are you a black girl
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 10:01:36 AM): Ya
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 10:04:01 AM): I am looking for a special loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate Handsome with a shapely figure sincere easygoing with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful serious long-term relationship...not just a few dates
pretty_lady2g10 (11/21/2010 10:06:46 AM): Can u see my pics now

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_6SSPXC6DY6MQNVBSZCKSTVSTJE

pretty
Female

ImageAvatar
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 am

Abigail Mensah
abi_1979@live.com
prettylami1973@yahoo.com----posted above

Ghana, Accra

Phone # 011233244681785
Phone Number – 00233242745177

prettylami1973@yahoo.com
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_XRE2KD5DLNQUHJHEFKEYUJBPDQ
Lami
• Female - Ghana

abi_1979@live.com
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_OZFN3MRHOPHIPBDGOB6JFLVRMM
abiezer r.
31 - Male

pictures not on scamdigger

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby cmcloyd on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:02 am

I recently had the misfortune of meeting one "Monica Hudson", an art dealer that lives in Miami Florida and is "currently" on vacation in Lagos, Nigeria. In the very beginning I suspected this person to be a scammer but I continued to chat with her leading her to believe that I was instantly in love with her because of a strong shared connection we had developed essentially over night. I mean really, who is that desperate? here is the jacket I developed on our miss Monica Hudson:

Name: Monica Hudson a.k.a Monicababe}bcos as her friends call her
Location: Miami, Florida (unverified) No know listing or anyone in miami named or related to monica hudson.
Current Location: Lagos, Nigeria (verified) supposedly on vacation, lols!
email; monica.hudson32@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.155.60.207 issued by starcomms limited
education level: masters degree, subject unknown

I want to interupt for a second, since i started typing this she has emailed me twice. I looked at one, the other i will look at now..... ah yes, she answered my whats your fav music question, apparently its pop, sould, and r&b.
lols, anyways.....

ethnicity: white / puerto rican (fater american, mother puertorican)
True identity unknown but will continue to pursue
favorite color: pink
favorite food: pizza
Fav music: pop, sould, r&b
never married, no kids. her father died last year leaving her a small flat in miami right off of biscane blvd. It freaked her out when i said that in january i was traveling to miami to shoot a movie on biscane blvd, I sunk her battle ship!

her mother left her and her father when she was 2, her father introduced her to the art business. She does not speak, write, or type like a person with a masters degree. I would know, i work with a lot of people with masters and doctorates, lucky me, i just happen to have more detail actual experience in my field that my co workers. Monica says she was raised im miami.

It seems redundant to include all the messages she sent me but some of what she sent me that i feel will be key factors for others to identify this scammer, i will include. One in particular, the poem she sent me this evening:

Hi babe,.. ..am so impressed with the mail ...I just thought i should write u this lovely poem ..hope u like it.....I never thought I would find a Heart like yours within my reach I'm waiting now so patiently for the lesson that Love will teach I can see your Smile through the Laughter we share, and I know this is just a taste.The warmth I will feel from your gentle touch when we're finally face to face You have captured my Heart so fast that I can hardly catch my breath,Drawing from a well of Love hidden so deep, preserved within myself I desire the action of Passion bursting like the Beauty of a Flowers Bloom.The Stimulation that exists brought forth by Loves first Kiss engaged in a Candle Lit Room It's May, and if it should rain that day, we'll occupy a quiet space, just you, and me The Temperature Range of your touch warms me from the cold of the Rain, bringing sweet ecstasy The Gratification of physical Interlude, the warmth of Climax pouring down A clouded Vision brought into focus, and satisfaction is the only sound You are so special, and there are no words to describe how you make me feel So hard to control the hidden urges I hold without neglecting what my Heart knows is real. I hope u love the poem i wrote it just for u alone right now...Plz email me soon to know u are caring about me too..I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

Monica

I believe the scammer has gotten smarter because this is the 4th or fifth day we have been incontact and she has yet to ask me for money. I find it appauling that I have had to put up with this for so long, constantly waiting for her to make just enough mistakes to prove my point.

i find it appauling that someone whould use scripture to scam someone weater it is their religion or not, its just unethical.

all i can say is when in doubt, google a line from a message and see if you get a hit of the whole message. that is essentially what teachers do when they check for plagirism. now, i would like to share a resource with you all for backtracing ip adresses that can be found by viewing the full header on an email message:
ip-adress.com/reverse_ip/

you can save yourself time by disreguarding all the numbers that have riughly the same numbers and trace the one that is surprisingly different from the thers.

Akso, i found her on zoosk, so if they arent in town, dont friend them! also, it appears that these scammers set up facebook accounts too, not sure if that really matters. well, good hunting!

If you want to have a little fun with your scammer, ask them something dumb. I asked monica if in miami they use palm trees in place of fur or pine trees at christmas time like my "friends" in L.A. do. Man, that was funny reading her response: no i dont, i just buy regular tree from a seller." what in the hell does that even mean? well, im tired of hearing myself talk, hope this helps. Remember, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its porbably a duck. Dont feel bad if you got sucked in at first, there is a reason why people do this kind of thing, they are really good at it.
cmcloyd
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby janex69 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:45 am

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4201961
USER ID: 4201961
Nickname: ladynash
Name: shaibu sadick
State/Region: Ashanti
City: Kumasi
Distance: 5330 ml (8578 km)

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Ellen Brown <<brownellen20@yahoo.com>

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_3FNDRVB4Z4MOBPQZTRG52QKNMU

Ellen
Female

Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:21:33 PM): hello
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:22:26 PM): <ding>
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:49:35 PM): hello
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:49:44 PM): how are you doing?
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:49:49 PM): oh ok
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:49:58 PM): am brown ellen
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:50:20 PM): 29 years of age and you??
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:50:54 PM): where are you from
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:52:05 PM): am from usa in california and am working on a project in ghana on a contract as sales keeper an hope you are cool with that
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:53:34 PM): for a week
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:53:49 PM): and left with some fews weeks for me to get back
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:54:35 PM): 5.6
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:55:42 PM): no
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:56:00 PM): am in a rented house there
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:56:15 PM): why do you ask
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:56:49 PM): oh ok
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:57:00 PM): i use my personal laptop ok
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:57:44 PM): a girl ok
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:57:57 PM): cant you see my pic on here?
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:58:25 PM): white
Ellen Brown (11/22/2010 4:58:32 PM): cant you see?

ImageAvatar
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Alima Awudu <wonderfulwomen@ymail.com>
Ghana, Accra
Birth Date: 05-03-1979

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_7P7CZCLV4ACCAUM6PIZ73R24IQ
Wonderful
30 - Female - New York, New York

pictures posted
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Dorothy Smith - dot_smiyh@yahoo.com

Aka Doreen

User names used doreen or doreenhavluv

Claims 34 or 36 years old, dob 11th may 1973, single, bisexual, never married
"nurse" living in London, England, UK

IP and location of this scammer = 41.190.88.250 = Ghana

Details from this scammers dating/social site profile

http://www.romancescam.com/blog/blog-bid-5963

My age is 34years old .. I can imagine what is going through your mind that why a beautiful and pretty as me, are not yet married now ... I want you to know that beauty is not everything that counts .. All that matters is the inner beauty we all posses ... I know the outside beauty is also important for .. But the most important thing of beauty is the inner beauty .. The character he / she posses .. We need a character to treat our partner well .. I must tell you that is a straight forward woman who is open mind .... I know it is not easy to find true love on the Internet, because we can not see each other, and we are far from each other .. TBut you should know that the cure to the distance is smooth communication and also for the two to be open mind with each other .. the two will be faithful and honest with each other and also have a smooth communication between each other ... So I really want to let you know that with regular communication with each other and also if we are serious about each other, we will certainly break that barrier of distance ..

Mails used by this scammer

it is ok by me dorothy from (date site)
hope to hear from you soon

ok dear i hope i will hear from you soon
take care

it me Dorothy this is me picture

I am romantic, kind and cheerful. I don’t have much time for hobbies but I like reading, growing flowers and knitting. Depending on my mood, I read historical novels, psychological detective stories. I like reading more than watching TV. It is very interesting for me to watch how flowers grow. I like cactuses. I am a good cook and I do it with pleasure if I have time. I am serious about starting a family if the relationships are based on mutual understanding, mutual trust, respect and love.I have to work hard to enjoy the finest things in life that’s why I am looking for a man who knows how it is to work hard and who achieved everything herself. I am not God and I try not to judge others and take people with their personal vices and virtues but I want to meet a well-manned man who is mentally and spiritually developed. I don’t like greedy man and who like to show off.
i am from a mixed raced,my father is from UK and my mother is from italy what I love is reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well..
I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .......I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love...

here are the picture

Hi
Love how are you doing have you eating hope you have if not i wish we are together so i can cook for you take care of your self have a nice day.
best wishes with love

hi love how are you doing love ,how was your day miss you so much.
LOVE i want to know more about you so we can be good lovers and i promise you that meeting me will change your life for the better, i will treat you like a real king that you are and me be your queen i will do what ever you want me to do for you love.take good care of yourself love.have a nice day.kisses to you .

i truly and sincere do love you with all my heart,my love for you is like the water you drink,cause for each day u wake up u cant do without me in your life cause my love for you is all u need to survive,i have seem the beauty of your heart and i have seen the truth in you..ur words are so powerful that i cherish and respect every words u speak.when i get to read your emails i see you speak those words from your heart

For each day and night i look to the sky i see that our love has no limit..my love for you will never fade away and i will grow in happiness in love with you and my life will be filled with so much love and joy,the love in my heart speaks so much languages but it comes out to speak one certain words

Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gscully67 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Here's a new one. Shiela Bandsah lifesareshort10@yahoo.com
Mom and Dad killed in car accident grew up in Athens,Georgia went to Ghana to take care of family friend Selimatu Yahaya. PIctures of Raven Riley im on yahoo needs money for apassport and visa, working with an agent whose name is Benjamin Lamptey. Power is shut off,phone bills, and internet is shuy off now. Sends flowers to you via Fed-Ex. Confronted her with the raven riley scam and she said that she used to work for raven riley :mrgreen:
gscully67
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Please don't tell me you showed the scammer this site.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm

He will also not have read the "Welcome PM". [NOBODY reads the Welcome PM anyway! :roll: ]
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 am

Eden Agah <eden4real@live.com>
Eden
Ghana, Accra

IP Address: 41.218.233.104 Accra, Ghana
Pictures used posted