scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

Postby vasilisG6 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 pm

I have seen the profile but i am not a friend ... I suppose that has a photo edit cause there is no tatoo at RR... Damn do you imagine to be a really person :D wishing to be a scam really hahaha :D :) :lol:
vasilisG6
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 am

Kathy Danny <kathydanny_1979@yahoo.com>
updated IP Address
Accra, Ghana-- yesterday
Lagos, Nigeria-- today

Received: from [41.155.54.232] by web112708.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:29:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello

Hello...How are you doing hope your doing fine..i would really like to get to know much about you...i would likw to know such a man like you...am single looking for and honest carering loving man to be with...a man that would love me for who i am..am online right now waiting for you...
kathy

Email header analysis report
41.155.54.232----Kathy Danny <kathydanny_1979@yahoo.com>
Starcomms Limited---Lagos---Nigeria---Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:29:38 -0700 (PDT)
Latitude 6.4531
Longitude 3.3958
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elina Donovan (elinadonovan@yahoo.com)

Postby Myra on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 am

elinadonovan@yahoo.com
UNEMPLOYED!!!!!
studied at none as of yet
lives in Homer, Alaska
from Miami, Florida
I am a person who is nice, Compassionate,Loyal,Faithful, caring, trustful, worthy and also down to earth,Honest, understanding ,simple loving ,above all sense of humor
Good Bio...my personal traits are smart, honest, modest, kind, loyal, elegant, gentle, cheerful, optimistic,romantic,I usuallyread Love Novel and playing , i Like going out to Theater, cinema, concerts,disco,parks,meeting with a Good nature.friends,nature,travel, my Favorite cuisine African Italian and Portuguese like traveling, and Billiard , i am respectful, independent person with a Good nature ...I39;m very dynamic and easy going,I have a very calm personality.I love traveling and meeting People with different culture . I want to make friends
I am an UN-APOLOGETIC AMERICAN !! I pledge allegiance to the flag of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, & to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, indivisible, with LIBERTY & JUSTICE for all !! I grew up reciting this every morning in school. We no longer do that for...fear... of OFFENDING SOMEONE !! Let's see how many AMERICANS will re-post this & NOT CARE about offending someone..

1st pic plus this one --- seem to be two diff. women

I repost the first pic
did nobody see that it is Raven Riley?
find the original here
http:/ /twistedhotties.com/blog/?m=200801

humzy1
Seeking: Man
am simple woman with agood sense of humour, someone who easily make new friends , am very caring, understanding, outgoing, i like creating or doing my own thing so my friends said am creative , i love to dance , sing but am goood at singing , i like cooking , camping, painting, i enjoy seeing kids playing around, i hate lies , tricks or games, less i forget goes to church but regularly , i will tell you more about me .
Looking for:
well i am looking for a simple man with a good sense of humour , someone who is not into games.... a man who knows what love means, someone who is caring, understanding, full of passion but tricks or lies .

ladyann40
I\'m easy-going and with a good sense of humor. I am full of energy that is why I try to lead a very intensive way of life. I am curious and inquisitive by nature and I am interested in everything that surrounds me. I consider myself kind, sincere, open-minded and loyal and just a woman who wants to be happy
My life is keeping me fine but I am lacking the right man in my life, someone to hold on, to lean on, someone who could be there for me any time to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny days... Ok, I am ready! And YOU?
Age 33
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 am

kathydanny_1979@yahoo.com
Kathy Danny
a blonde
Age 31
from dallars :mrgreen: , Texas
pic not found on SD
perhaps sb, knows her?
http:/ /www.myspace.com/556536946
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 am

Leslie Wouters <lesliewouters@yahoo.com>
age 35
Lagos, Nigeria

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_LTE7XXEV45IZO5QMOQFSNKEHSQ
leslie wouters
(leslie w) I'd rather not say

ImageAvatar
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Evelyn Hill - eve.hill35@gmail.com vera_hill55@yahoo.com

Claims 29 years old, single, no children
"Caregiver/Missionary" living in Evanston, Illinois, USA
but presently in Nigeria

IP and location of this scammer = 41.58.36.96 = Lagos, Nigeria

Message used by this scammer

I am calm, loyal, cheerful, optimistic and caring lady. I love life and nature, I am fond of painting, I teach students to draw at art school. I love to capture moments of life, to draw portraits, I like to move, I like to explore sites inside the city and outside, I love sea, ocean, rivers, and water falls, as I am Pisces. I have a son, Daniel, as all teenagers he likes computer games. I would like to meet a man, who can share with me my interests.

I like to design interiors and to create something nice from nothing) I like knitting it helps me to relax a little forget everything around me; it is so nice to wear those clothes that you made yourself. I like to cook very much and I put my soul in every dish I make, I try to make it not only tasty but also beautiful, I am fond of painting, museums, theater, exhibitions, poetry, walking, travelling, cooking, reading. I like to decorate it like in a restaurant)it gives me and my close people a big pleasure to eat it then . I am fond of classical music and historical films and I also like to laugh watching a good comedy. I am open to share some new interests and hobbies with my future beloved.

Mails used by this scammer

Yeah XXX, I'm looking for someone special. Where did you get my
email from and tell me about you. Are you also looking for love or
someone special? Regards, Eve.

Hello XXX, Its good to read from you again.
I'm quite happy about your correspondence and I'm 29 years old from Evanston, Illinois in the United States. I am of mixed ethnicity. Right now I'm in Nigeria where I live with my grandmother. So incident happened to my family and in the process I lost my parents. I needed to see my granny and let her know about the incident cos I am the only child. I've been with her in Nigeria for 6 months now and going back to the US or anywhere at all is a near possibilty cos she's bothered about my welfare but I told her my fiance would be sending for me soon and I'm not in any serious relationship my last relationship hit the rocks a month before my parents died. Right now i'm looking for someone that would be my man first of all and then someone to take care of my granny and I. I had to sell some of my granny things just to get us our daily needs I have to tell you this so you would know exactly what I am going through over here. I would like to know if you would like to start something with someone in my condition and also if you would be ready to accept the responsibilty of taking care of my granny and I till I can get my feet and moreover what plan you have as regards living. I would like to know all of these things, I'm desperate to leave this place. Its not worth living. I have pictures but they are old photos of me in the US. I have never tried online dating before and I'm really skeptical about this but I feel there's nothing I should hide if I want a man that is ready to take me as I am. I hope all I have said would not scare you away. I would like to send you photos but the internet connection over here would not allow me do that as I surf the internet in a public cafe not too far from home. I really hope to find a man who would be the man of my life. A man who is going to love me and care for me and love me like his sister and like his wife and man who is going to take care of me. I hope all I have said would not wipe that wonderful smile off your face cos I would like a man who would smile just reding a note from me. I hope you write back soon. I would like you to tell me what you are really looking for and more I want to know if I'm the kind of woman you are looking for. Regards, Evelyn.

Okay XXX, I would like to know your full names. I would love to
know what you want from me and the qualities you look out for in a
woman. Your finances only matter to me when I become a part and parcel
of you. Thats when I am legally married to you. Right now, I would
like to see some photos of you and I'm so sorry i can't send you
photos just yet. I would like to have my own computer at home and a
good internet connection so I can be in contact with you but I don't
want it to seem like I'm asking you for money cos that's what It is. I
would like to know if you can do that for me first. Like I told you
in my last email to you, i made reference to my age and location. I'm
a girl that know what she wants but if I don't have a means I don't do
anything negative or controversial just to get it. Whenever I set my
heart out to do something positive, I make sure I go all out to make
it work. Like my granny, there's no one to take care of her but I have
to put or bodies and souls together everyday. It gets difficult by the
day and I need someone to help us out of our miseries. Thank you for
the poem, I really like it very much. I hope this is for real. Some
men would ask you for nude photos and I would never do that especially
for someone I barely know. I hope you are for real, XXX.

Okay XXX. I'm happy you are interested. I also am interested in you. I like the way you send your emails to me. About what we have in common, I would like to know some of those things you think we have in common. I would like to ask you why have you decided to look for a partner through the internet.? I'm sure there are loads of women scattered all over (your country) who would like to be your woman. Okay fine, you would literally do anything to find love, that seems extreme to me. I like your name too and I'm sure Evelyn (surname) would be a wonderful name to have. Its good to want love but in the right circumstances love would be found. I don't really think mine is a good circumstances except you are ready to change it with me. I told you already in my last email to you I would like to have a man that would be good to me. Right now I have no dreams all I want is to be okay first of and then take care of my granny and finally get a life for myself. I'm surre you must be doing okay. How are your businesses doing? You never told me about your family? I have never been to (your country) before but a visit would be just fine for now but I can't afford to get myself to (your country) so if you would agree to foot my bills, I can make arrangements on how to take care of granny for the period I'll be with you or better still if you can afford to pay for both our travel arrangements which is outrageous anyways. I hope you are going to make this work if you wish. I hope to read from you again. With so much regards Evelyn

XXX, I'm glad you want to help me and like I told you earlier, I would like to know exactly what plans you have in mind? I think you are serious about this. I would like you to know that what you doing for me is expensive and I hope that I would be able to pay you back soon. I would like you to send me your home address as soon as you can. So I can find you a western union money transfer agent through which you can send the money. I would like you to send me 500$ US for the process of my visa along with a letter of invitation for facilitate the rate of processing. But first, send me your home address, I would tell you te nearest location where you can send the money to me.

Hey XXX, whats happening with you? I was waiting to read from you but I haven't seen any reply from you yet. I hope you get back to me soon.

Pictures deleted for Google morality compliance.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:52 am

Sadia <sadia_samed75@yahoo.com>
age 32 5' 9" 141 lbs
Accra, Ghana

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BZPSP3WUPPTZY34CEJ7XQVUI6Y
Sadia Samed
Female

Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 4:22:04 AM): hello how are you doing today?

Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:07:47 PM): hello how are you doing today?
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:08:35 PM): am fine
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:08:49 PM): well am sadia
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:08:51 PM): u?
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:11:00 PM): My name is sadia,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married..
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:13:00 PM): yes i dont have my own computer i use my mom own in the room
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:14:36 PM): home
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:14:38 PM): u?
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:16:30 PM): plsssssssss can we no some thing about each other
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:17:37 PM): yes
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:19:23 PM): no i dont have cam and am very sorry
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:21:15 PM): yes
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:21:17 PM): u see my pics
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:23:07 PM): i mean woman
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:24:44 PM): and are you still withj them?
Sadia Samed (4/17/2011 8:25:07 PM): accra

not picked up by scamdigger

ImageAvatar

sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

RASHEEDA ADAMS with Raven Photos

Postby Alex41 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:36 am

RASHEEDA ADAMS is using Raven Riley phoos. Her email is adamsrasheeda@yahoo.com. Started contacting my brother in January 2011.
Rasheeda claims to have a son 4 years old name Dale. She claims her husband died in the war, what was strange he died supposedly while she was in camp and didn't apply for his military death benefits even though she had his child. When I volunteered to help she claims her mom had all the paperwork. :evil: She was to come to te states on yesterday had problem with her ticket and didn't have enough money, this was discoered 5 days prior to her coming here. The travel agent working with her was named Barry Machill. :lol: Barry Machill I told her was a red flag and can be goggled on the internet.: She have sent all of the pictures as already posted of Raven.
This is suppose to be her son at the age of 4. When asked that she send a picture with her and son recently she couln't produce.

adamsrasheeda(20:15:28 (UTC)):<ding>
adamsrasheeda(20:15:31 (UTC)):Honey am online
adamsrasheeda(20:15:53 (UTC)):<ding>
adamsrasheeda(20:16:34 (UTC)):i love u more ..Kathy just txted
.Tont(20:16:44 (UTC)):Kathy is at an agent and ready to do the transaction
adamsrasheeda(20:17:04 (UTC)):where Delta airlines..
Tony(20:18:12 (UTC)):She can pay the rest of the ticket where she is with an agent through KLM
Tony(20:18:54 (UTC)):No, a travel agency that handles KLM flights
Tony(20:19:16 (UTC)):Talk to her, that is all I know
adamsrasheeda(20:19:29 (UTC)):oooh boy..i am travelling with Delta airlines honey..KLMs fair is too high..the agent workes with Delta airlines..
Tony(20:19:47 (UTC)):Tell her
adamsrasheeda(20:19:58 (UTC)):okay honey she is not typing
adamsrasheeda(20:24:32 (UTC)):honey are u still at work
Tony(20:24:53 (UTC)):Yes baby
Tony(20:25:22 (UTC)):And baby and ive had a rough day
adamsrasheeda(20:25:50 (UTC)):ooh dear..whats happening my love
Tony(20:25:58 (UTC)):My battery was dead in the car this morning and I was late and depressed about what the PO said yesterday
adamsrasheeda(20:26:23 (UTC)):ooh dear..so sorry honey
Tony(20:26:25 (UTC)):Just all this pressure all at the same time
adamsrasheeda(20:26:36 (UTC)):i understand love..
Tony(20:30:10 (UTC)):Rasheeda, it doesn't matter what airline you decided to go with, all Kathy needs is the ticket info so the agent can pull it up on the computer. Then she can pay for the rest of the ticket!!!
Tony(20:30:37 (UTC)):And we are set for you to get here...
adamsrasheeda(20:30:42 (UTC)):i gave her the agents number to call
Tony(20:31:17 (UTC)):Well give it to her again, because she said she didn't get it
adamsrasheeda(20:31:27 (UTC)):okay dear..
Tony(20:31:48 (UTC)):I need to finish trashing out my building
adamsrasheeda(20:31:54 (UTC)):okay honey
Tony(20:32:26 (UTC)):I love you. And miss you and need you here
adamsrasheeda(20:33:01 (UTC)):me too soon i would be with u my sweetheart honey
Tony(20:38:30 (UTC)):Baby, Kathy is going to have this ticket agent call your ticket agent and get the info, because she is starting to think something is fishy, now I hope this agent is there and doesnt try to pull any bullshit because the other agency will know!! Know what I mean baby?
adamsrasheeda(20:39:06 (UTC)):yes honey..and its late i hope she gets him
Tony(20:39:13 (UTC)):This should be an easy thing to do.
Tony(20:39:40 (UTC)):And she can do it tomorrow if need be
adamsrasheeda(20:39:53 (UTC)):i have given her the number
Tony(20:40:09 (UTC)):Ok

Tony(21:39:47 (UTC)):Let me talk to Kathy and see what she says. I dont know where she is right now
adamsrasheeda(21:40:03 (UTC)):if he gives Kathy that information payement can be made without his notice
Tony(21:40:20 (UTC)):He would still get his fee
Tony(21:40:45 (UTC)):Let me tell Kathy
adamsrasheeda(21:40:59 (UTC)):he syas there is no way he can get his fee out of what i am searching for
adamsrasheeda(21:41:12 (UTC)):she says she was willing to help but she has changed he mind
Tony(21:46:14 (UTC)):When I get home tonight and see what she says. I gotta go for a minute dear
Tony(21:46:23 (UTC)):Brb
adamsrasheeda(21:46:38 (UTC)):okay love u muaaaaaaaah
Tony(21:53:39 (UTC)):Love you
Tony(21:53:40 (UTC)):Love you
Tony(21:53:54 (UTC)):I'm walking out to the car
adamsrasheeda(21:53:56 (UTC)):muaaaaaaaaaaaah
adamsrasheeda(21:54:02 (UTC)):ooh okay sweetheart
Tony(21:54:04 (UTC)):Muasaaaah
Tony(21:54:35 (UTC)):Be good baby girl, daddy misses his girl
Tony(21:55:02 (UTC)):Can't wait to hold her in his ams
adamsrasheeda(21:55:42 (UTC)):she also cant wait to give her sweetheart a huge kiss
Tony(21:55:59 (UTC)):Yes
Tony(21:56:06 (UTC)):I know
adamsrasheeda(21:56:13 (UTC)):muaaaaaaaaaaah
adamsrasheeda(21:56:16 (UTC)):how is Roert doing
Tony(21:56:51 (UTC)):His Ford bronco caught fireadt night
Tony(21:56:58 (UTC))::x :x
adamsrasheeda(21:57:12 (UTC)):what
adamsrasheeda(21:57:19 (UTC)):so sad for him honey
Tony(21:57:56 (UTC)):Yes, he has to get a car now
Tony(21:58:07 (UTC)):And he just got hid new position
adamsrasheeda(21:58:14 (UTC)):oooh dear..i feel so sorry for him..
Tony(21:58:45 (UTC)):Me too

SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICAN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
adamsrasheeda(22:11:48 (UTC)):he has really done well
adamsrasheeda(22:11:52 (UTC)):yes honey
Tony(22:11:55 (UTC)):I love you baby
adamsrasheeda(22:12:09 (UTC)):i love u more honey
Tony(22:12:26 (UTC)):I love you most
Tony(22:12:31 (UTC)):Or moist
Tony(22:12:37 (UTC)):Lol
adamsrasheeda(22:12:49 (UTC))::-*:-*
Tony(22:12:51 (UTC)):Actually wet is best
adamsrasheeda(22:12:57 (UTC)):i love u the most
Tony(22:13:00 (UTC))::-*
adamsrasheeda(22:13:11 (UTC))::x
Tony(22:13:20 (UTC))::">
adamsrasheeda(22:13:38 (UTC)):muaaaaaaaaah
Tony(22:13:44 (UTC)):Ok where's my money?
adamsrasheeda(22:13:45 (UTC)):u make me very happy honey
Tony(22:13:51 (UTC)):Muaaaaaaah
adamsrasheeda(22:14:50 (UTC)):hahahaha ur money is on the floor lol
Tony(22:15:52 (UTC)):All done
adamsrasheeda(22:16:08 (UTC)):that was very quick love
Tony(22:17:07 (UTC)):Off to circle K to get money orders
Tony(22:17:49 (UTC)):Not bad at all
adamsrasheeda(22:18:07 (UTC)):okay..its a huge place honey
Tony(22:18:27 (UTC)):That's Chase for you
Tony(22:18:50 (UTC)):This is on the Mexican side of town
adamsrasheeda(22:19:13 (UTC)):wow..when i arrive would u show me around there
Tony(22:19:32 (UTC)):You almost need to be bi-lingual
adamsrasheeda(22:19:41 (UTC)):ooh boy
Tony(22:19:41 (UTC)):Yes
adamsrasheeda(22:20:06 (UTC)):i would love to know there i heared mexicans are so different
Alex41
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi Alex. Thank you for posting

I am glad you looked into this and found that its a scammer, hopefully before your brother was too badly hurt by this.

Please do not make any further contact with this person, anything you tell "her" will only serve to help the scammer improve his scam.

To give you an example, you mentioned to the scammer that teh name of the travel agent comes up as a red flag, for the next victim the scammer will use a new name and the victim will not be able to find similiar details to you if they were to do a search, you were not to know this and it happens but it is something else you need to consider when dealing with scammers.

The best course of action is to walk away and make sure as much as possible is posted.

If you have any questions please ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lechem_a_n on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Ok I have just received an email from a Sandra Roberts that contacted me on Mate1.
Her email follows...have seen this one so many times now but now can finally post it.

Intro email only:
Hello Dear,

My Name is Sandra Robert, I feel quit safe dealing with you in this important business via dating because it demands trust and love. Though, this medium (Internet) has been Greatly abused, i choose to reach you through it Because it still remains the fastest medium of Communication. However, this correspondence is Unofficial and private, and it should be treated as Such.I wanna let you know more about myself and also let you know the current situation of things where I am,i feel reluctant talking about this on here but i am trusting again, although I have been hurt and heart broken but I am never scared of falling in Love or trusting again cos I know that i will meet the right guy somehow,someday, somewhere at anytime...I am 33yr old and live in Los angeles, CA. MY Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK , Far East of Europe including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded. My first boy friend, Brian Robbins, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first breakup between me and my dad, cos he thought, we had the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this.until my dad passed away....Then when I perceived all his behaviors of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Malaysia whom I and my Dad met during our stay there for a contract with Malaysia.National.Petroleum.Company(M.N.P.C). I left because my step mom was treating me bad and i later got to know about a contract my late dad executed In Malaysia.so I came down to take up the money from the contract and intend getting the money over to the US and start a new life with a Man of my heart desire.

Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when i get to U, i want to come over to your end and stay with you till i can locate my mom or we can both live as couple if our chemistry really match. I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me here,so that is why i need your gesture assistance.How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract re-numeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors( $12.7mil) The money couldn't be-wired over to the U.S or Canada so for me to be more safe, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which i want to send forth to U.S, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the boxes to be sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you . Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company,The boxes have security codes lock known to me only, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.

Therefore, i want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the box gets to you, i will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival, i am offering you 25% of the money just to show appreciations and also pay up your rent.I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person. I would like to hear from you soon.

Sandra

Return-Path: <sandraminds11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [121.122.210.19]
Title: Protected Object
server location: Selangor in Malaysia
ISP: Maxis Communications Bhd

Pics deleted because they have been posted previously.
lechem_a_n
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: RASHEEDA ADAMS with Raven Photos

Postby Alex41 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 am

Removed full quote of previous post - Ralph

Alex41
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Elaine Florintini - elaineflorintini@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Received: from [216.131.118.150]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:55:07 -0700 (PDT)

hope you like them.

Elaine

from ChristianMingle.com... more of the same RR photos...
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Elaine Florintini - elaineflorintini@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Received: from [41.210.24.245]

Im Elaine single,never married without kids and looking for a long-term relationship with a serious man.I consider myself very romantic,caring and always strive to tell the truth.I don't smoke nor drink.I always live a simple life .am a registered nurse..born and raise in romania ..schooled in iowa college of nursing
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.I go to church very well and I do believe in the Lord and always entrust anything I do in life unto Him.I love cooking,candlelight dinners,music,visiting the museums and having a quiet time with my partner.I dont want my man to be a servant to me .I think Its always better for two people to collaborate to make a relationship better.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine,someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. Are you that special Man?someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented.
He should enjoy good humor, love to laugh, and be a hopeless romantic like I am lol.I AM CURRENTLY IN GHANA.DO YOU MIND THE DISTANCE?
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Nigerian Scammer gets scammed... by me :)

Postby cooma7 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 am

Hey guys,

I got on the piss the other night and we joined me up to this online dating site!
I know, random.

Anyway, about a day later I got a message back from a beautiful girl who in her message told me she was from Australia but is currently in Nigeria visiting her sick grandmother...

Straight away I knew it was a scam, I also had plenty of time on my hands so decided to run with it... I want you guys to know just how hard these guys play and how far they are willing to go!!!
It is by far not over yet, so subscribe to the blog (if you can, its my first ever blog)
and read this Epic tale between myself and my new Nigerian lover :) hah.

My blog is at http:/ /kellywantsluv.blogspot.com

Its really long but sooo funny so stick with it.

and share it with your friends on facebook or twitter!
Have fun guys!
cooma7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 am

What you did is called baiting. Some of us here are pretty skilled at it. I'm sure it was fun, but you gave the scammer real pictures he can use again on other people and that's always a big no-no when it comes to baiting. Stick around and learn some, then you can find out how to REALLY screw with them! If you want to see some examples, then try my personal site, romancescambaiter.com

Oh yes, the email address of the scammer is kellywantsluv@yahoo.com (so Google can find it and help warn others)
wayne

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females