scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Raven Riley - Pt. 2

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Seems they're shy to write now.......

hello thank you for the mail to me here ,how are you doing there am here looking for serious relationship

ghanatel
Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS POOL
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Selina Mensah <selinamensah76@yahoo.com>

ello dear it sound so much suppressive to have a lovely mail from an unknown person ,well am selina mensah ,a lady of 28years of age and with attractive of cature which qualifies me a woman .if i will be given the legal forum to spell my die some womannic feature out ,i will use it for nothing than to call out my height and my weight.i scale 50.45 kilograms and with a normal height of 5.7 feet. biologically I;m half a u.s.a and half of ghanain .im a serious ,intellectual woman .im very much intrested in esoteric and psychic studies. i find it wonderful to open something new in this wold that is full of amazing things. i think it is very important to try to get back things and abilities that were given to a human being initially ,and which were lost with time. i wish to visit America ,north America and european countrise hate parasitic like lifestyle; i want to live ,not to exist .i am a very open ,flexible person ... i like wearing evering gowns but i enjoy wearing casual clothes as well .i adore dancing and like sport and active life. i would like to meet a romantic ,tender and kind person who would appreciate life and wouldnt waste it .he should love animal ,enjoy sunrise and listening to the silence. he shoudnt be carnalminded.... as wise men say .time has the one that is not in hurry .. what i really love is travelling .. i want to get to know things with my beloved ..to open life and nature miracles together .and what is also very important for me is culture of nutrition .it reflects the whole me or a person. i have to let you know more about me and what i do for living ,am a teacher working under an N.G.O .non governmental organization/ we help to uplift the street kids and care for those who don't have homes and parent .i have work under this work about six years now and we do travel a lot .we have correspondent in the whole world as a respective state of its network globally the organization also assist in and gives help to other continent which has most of it countries under developed .am with my mum in her mother land in Ghana for N.G.O course. i got your contact from a list of men looking for a decent and honest ladies for serious relationship .i contact you basically because im a marriage minded person and spend lot of my time for work .im now seeking for a marriage minded person and to be with him and spend the rest of my life with him .life is shot and i didnt contact you just for games .am ever ready to love and be loved as well. i have never married before and have no kids. i want a mature man who is ready and willing to be with him her wife and will be much happy if you would be intersted in me and will ready me back as soon as possible .but now am on my vacation here now so if you like we can plan and meet real reply me soon we can plan and meet if you are real ok text me on my phone +233249426924
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby ragrtag on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

This one is also using the name Janet Justin. I was contacted on Myyearbook. Scamdigger came up with a hit on the original thread for the photo, but I have two others with no result, one a bit revealing. I will post below and let the mods decide if it should stay. Here's the header info. No point in posting the message as it was two sentences.

Received: from [41.218.252.151] by web120315.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:08:25 PDT

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: RE: Hello

IP search comes up with this result:

[Querying whois.afrinic.net]
[whois.afrinic.net]
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.218.224.0 - 41.218.255.255'

inetnum: 41.218.224.0 - 41.218.255.255
netname: ghanatel
descr: Ghana Telecom ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
admin-c: MKN4-AFRINIC
tech-c: MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by: GHANATEL-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.218.192.0 - 41.218.255.255

person: Michael Komla Nfodzo
address: Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
address: Telecom House,
address: PMB 221
address: Accra North
phone: +233 20 2003504
phone: +233 21 247081
phone: +233 21 257848
fax-no: +233 21 247082
e-mail: michael.nfodzo@vodafone.com
nic-hdl: MKN4-AFRINIC
mnt-by: MNT-MKN4
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

The photos:

Pictures deleted for Google morality compliance.

I know this one has been posted somewhere before.

the last pic has been posted in the original thread.

the myyearbook account has already been deleted.
ragrtag
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Stacy Forrest - stacyforrest69@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:35 am

Received: from [172.191.16.203]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hi==== It Me sexymami100 From Loveandseek

Hello Dearest xxx, How are you doing and how was your day....I hope this message finds you well and in good condition...Well i want to start by introducing myself, My name is Stacy Forrest, From Colorado,Henderson,Currently am out of start with my Granny since i lost my Parents....I have lived with my granny, i am 24yrs old single, Seeking For a serious relationship with someone that will love and care for me....Tell me about yourself.

NB: I Will Be So Much Happy If You Tell Me About Yourself...And Also Send Me Some Picture As I Have Just Done...

Thank You!
Stacy Cares

more RR photos from this one though he has taken off the profile photos.
gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Taylor Susan; <t_susan2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:48 am

I am so much happy to read from you. Hope you are doing fine. I just garduated as a nurse and will like to get a job outside my country probably when i get there to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will really like to know you better and i will need your cell phone no so that i can call you. Hope to read from you soon.
Sussy

MT-NET1
remote devices management
Milano Teleport spa
via Cascina Nuova,
1 - 20084 Lacchiarella (MI)
Italy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nelly Sampson (ns.sampson28@yahoo.com)

Postby defman on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Nelly Sampson (sweetnelly28) (ns.sampson28@yahoo.com) http://www.datefree.com/pages/550709/sweetnelly28.html

PROFILE:
All about sweetnelly28...
13437 Km
away from you.
29 year old Woman, Living in Tema, gh
Looking For: Friends,Dating,Serious Relationship,Marriage
With: Men, Women, Couples, TV/TS/CD

Sexuality: Straight Education: Finished high school
Smoking: Never Drinking: Never
Drugs: Never Race: Hispanic

All about me...
It is a new day for young single like me to find the man of true love. Well i am looking for a man to find me and it works both ways, and i am also making efforts to meet the right man. I am free out-going lady, open minded, honest trust wealthy, gorgeous. understanding, hard working, loving and caring lady. So u can know more if you want to know more both the inside and outside of me

My ideal person...
If you are interested in long term relationship. If you want to get to know the real beauty inside and outside of me. email me if you are: ...value honesty, directness, integrity and realness. ...want commitment, communication and friendship. ...are youthful at heart and in your appearance. ...are someone who integrates health, fitness and balance in her life. ...one who shares a passion for the outdoors. ...are a man interested in biking, hiking or running with me. ...are one who is not afraid to be an individual. ...are someone who is down to earth. And if you are definitely someone who works on their emotional/mental self.

My interests
Waiting for the right ,an to find me

Her Message on Datefree.com (never signs up there, they won't let you delete your account there!)

Hello Handsome
From: sweetnelly28 29 year old woman Living in Tema, gh - 13016 km from you ! Block User / Add to Spam filter !

Hello handsome

How are you doing? I am doing great by the grace of our merciful God. My name is Nelly Sampson,28years young woman single. I am God fearing, honest, trust worthy, loving, caring, understanding and respect woman looking for the love of my life. Someone i can die, spend the rest of my life with. Because life is too short for games. I am a very easy out-going person, open minded with a great sense of humor. I would like to get to know you more and we can chat and see if we have something in common. so please if you do not mind and my page interest you and would like to know me too, do not hesitate to reply back or if you have yahoo, you can add me to your yahoo messenger so we can chat and share some photos or i will show you my webcam if you do not mine.my yahoo i.d is (ns.sampson28@yahoo.com) you can also send me an email telling me about yourself and i will send you a mail telling you about me. Thank you for taking the time to read. God bless you

Take care
Nelly

This is her avatar when I connects to her on the Yahoo7 IM....
Pictures deleted for Google morality compliance.
About scammers: NEVER GIVE MONEY! No matter what!

More signs that you are being scammed "Scam signs"

DO NOT TEACH SCAMMERS HOW TO BE BETTER AT SCAMMING!

NEVER CONFRONT YOUR SCAMMER! http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=56379
defman
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby dailyestate on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 am

The latest one came to me as Dufie Darcos from Ghana. Attending school and taking accounitng one hour a day. Who leaves Finland for Ghana for 5 hours of school a week? She first contacted me at first while I was still involved with another going by Natalie A Williams, known as willnattie on Skype or nattie800 on yahoo. Both of these contacted me on Skype. Dufie Dorcas claims to be from Finland. I had sent her a very small amount of money for food and even before that I was presented with a full strip down on webcam. But there was no sound. This had me baffled. So I kept talking while I investigated and proceeded to tell her I needed to see her passport. And to my surprise, she sent it. As I was looking online for what a real Ghana passport looked like, I came accross postings of fake ones on this site. As I got to the very last few, bam! There she was! Using the picture of Raven Riley. I was stunned. And only becasue of the webcam videos. I had at least five diferent sessions, but there was no sound and it looked like she was talking. I kept asking who are you talking to? As of this time she still thinks I am sending $200 tomorrow. I plan to play this person out, and cause them as much anxiety as I can. I will post some of the more decent shots from the webcam session that I had since enough to snap. I have not found these vdieos online anywhere but assume they are Raven Riley. One has that little dog of hers in it. This one is very cunning and ade no mistakes at all other thatn maybe using the pictures of Raven. I even vreated a fake identity on Skype and contacted her as another man, and she turned me down and said she had another guy in the U.S she was commited to. ANd I was on another device chatting with her at the same time. So it could not have been an IP trace. I think they saw my phone number and recognized it from Skype.

dailyestate
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby sspassport on Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 am

dailyestate
sending your scammer money is a waist of time and money, more than likley its a male your
talking with
if you want to do anything with this scammer,,get all the information you can from her/him
and post so someone else will not be scammed
IP Address,,e-mail,,the name and address you have sent money too,,phone #,,age,,height,,
copy of any notes she/he has sent you so others can see
When you know your talking with a scammer Play to get & post any and all information about
the scammer you can,,then Run not walk away....
if you have money to just spend on a scammer think about making a donation to this site so it will
help others from being victims of scammers,,,just a thought
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Taylor Susan; <t_susan2@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Dear xxxxx,
I am very happy to hear from you
This is the pix that u asked for hope to know you better.
Take care.

MT-NET1
remote devices management
Milano Teleport spa
via Cascina Nuova,
1 - 20084 Lacchiarella (MI)
Italy

<<<< this Pic shows now a complete other Girl as in her profile where she used RR's pics.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She contact me just now again in WD...

Date: 2010-10-18 07:58:12
# 26 y/o female
# liverpool, United Kingdom

i love your profile and willlike to know u better, my yahoo id is t_susan2@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Ibrahim - calmcreature1@yahoo.com

Postby gd101 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Received: from [170.146.35.244]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Aisha here from loveandseek (humuor99.Thanks for the mail too I would like you to tell me more about you and let me know if you get the mail .. was great to hear from you
This one is "HUMOUR99" on LoveAndSeek.com

gd101
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Raven Riley

Postby george_franklin on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:14 am

Hello...Out there in the internet waste land of dating and romance scam's and more...Once again the spirit of Raven Riley...hunts the internet as a Sex Slave form Nigeria...but these time under a new heading Tracy Bilvet Ojo.,tracy.ojosexy@yahoo.com
Image.,althought she is now being managed by a lawyer.,a one Barrister Samuel Bade.,samuelchamber88lawyer.com

Image.,I looked these document and found no list of these lawyer in Nigeria or even in the ABA.,list for foreign lawyer...although Miss Ojo., i am still in contact with her.

Image.,she wants me to believe she is the real Raven Riley.,and she had once lived in the USA and made these movie's...

Image.,these individual has took the full identity of Raven Riley on...she believes she real and that's her life...

Image.,be aware of the RAVEN

As nice as it may be there is no need to post a picture of ravens unfury bits, PM to me instead, actually, on second thought, dont do that either, I can look them up myself when I need to :)- Ralph
george daniel franklin
george_franklin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Raven Riley

Postby george_franklin on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:47 pm

Hello...the fact remains the use of Raven Riley photo's goes way beyond...that one should or not should post photo's of her being used...in difference scams form dating and romance to myspace.,these Raven Riley comes from contacting her as Tracy Ojo.,posting on American Friend Finers "AFF".,that has be going on for now a month...her seeking $500.00.,to secure your personal Sex Slave...
Image.,on myspace it's post i am the real Raven Riley...i called the number and spoke with Miss Riley ?

Image.,fill free to post these photo's and documents of and address.,emails...get the information out there...these individual who ever she/he is...is have a lot fun with us... be aware of the RAVEN
george daniel franklin
george_franklin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:09 am

Raven Riley is NOT looking on AFF for a sex slave. It's just another scammer using her name.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby george_franklin on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Hello...out there in the waste land of internet dating and romance scams...yes indeed more scams favor the beauty of Raven Riley...to use her photo's for there scams.
Image.,even facebook is not safe form these scammer...

Image.,yet once these scammer was fronted by by my self on being Raven Riley...he/she removed them self's from my site...but more so the battle with these scammer's...goes on to add as such.

Image.,but the fact remains...well the real Raven Riley stand up.

Image.,yes indeed she hunts the internet with her beauty...and and stories...such as the one in Nigeria...that has told me "yes" i am the real Raven Riley...and stands on her believe that she is these woman of "AMERICAN PRON".,with a story of how she hand to run back Africa...i must say it sounded like a new take on the Linda Lovelace story of many years gone by...and yet she welling to give me 3 months to send the $500.00 to secure her as my "SEX SLAVE"!?!...so beware of the Raven :twisted:
george daniel franklin
george_franklin
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jennifer Meyers again

Postby b2347334 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

A report on Jennifer Meyers was already posted on this forum, but got deleted.
How come the report was deleted?
Jennifer Meyer is still active, a friend of mine got scammed.

Can you please undelete the original posting?

Google still has all the details:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a

In case Google deletes it here goes the details:
Jennifer Meyer again

Postby scamakl on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 pm
Now the guys from here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1450&start=330
are using different names, emails and phone numbers:

The pictures are still those of Raven Riley plus a few similar ones of different origin.

Jennifer Meyer:

Chat
Yahoo: jmgalleria
MSN: jmgalleria@gmail.com
MSN: jmgalleria@yahoo.com

Mobile
+61473089190 (if you call it there is a male voice on the mailbox, not a female)

eMail
jmgalleria@gmail.com

Website
http://www.jmgalleria.co.cc/ => this actually points to http://jmgalleria.byethost12.com via a frameset

Fake Travel Agency Contact Data
Dr. Oliver Ferdinand & Guse
Royale Travels Agency, Australia
International Travels Solutions
Royale Travels International
Tel: +447045797733
Tel: +6147200112
Fax: +18017728717
Email: royaletravelsagency@travel2newplaces.com
Customer Support: royaletravelssupport@travel2newplaces.com

Note that the .cc and .tc domain addresses cannot be traced back. The .tc address can be freely registered on some website http://www.smartdots.com/ which does not provide information on the owner of the subdomain.
The same for the .cc domain here: http://www.co.cc/

The operator
http://jmgalleria.byethost12.com belongs to byethost12.com which is does not lead anywhere when www. is added. However it is registered by Enom, Inc. who have a website: http://www.enom.com

Maybe someone else wants to report the SCAM/SPAM abuse:
http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.aspx
b2347334
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females