Eric Antonio - eric2heart2b@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Eric Antonio - eric2heart2b@yahoo.com

Postby Socalgal on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 am

This guy contacted me on singleparentmeet.com. Said he was from Long Beach, California. Then he was going to Nigeria for the 1st time to work for Federal Housing Ministry & Works and taking his 8 year old daugher, Brenda with him. This all started in May 2010 and he emailed, called, im'd, texted me several times daily for many months. Claims of being madly in love, wanting to marry me, wanting a family with myself, my child & his child. Said he owned a home in Long Beach, Ca. on the water and was Italian born & raised. Said he used to live in Manhattan and was new to Long Beach within the last year (Feb. 09) at which time he bought a home here. Claims of break in to office with all personal equipment stolen; claims of being hit by a taxi at airport requiring hospitalilzation; even called after leaving Nigeria to advise he was at Amsterdam airport to give flight info to LAX on 8/14/10. Then called later that night stating he had to take a flight to Rochester NY due to complications with flight at Amsterdam airport. Used phone number 585-598-4201 in NY on 8/14/10. Called from a UK cell number from the Amsterdam airport claiming it was a fellow passenger being gracious... yeah, right. I'd never let someone use mine to call international or otherwise unless I knew them, would you? Prior to that he had two phone numbers out of Nigeria. Gave an address in Nigeria of 55 Orishe St, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
I would like to find and stop this man from hurting anyone else emotionally or financially. Very believable. Smart, cunning, patient, funny, etc..... beware. Used email addresses of eric2heart2b@aol.com and eric2heart2b@yahoo.com. On Singleparentmeet.com - his name was USERIC2010. Posted 3 pics. One was a great headshot of a handsome man with short brown hair and blue eyes in a tux. 2nd pic was same gent in dress jeans with navy dress shirt with ocean boardwalk backdrop dated 5/8/2008 on bottom of pic. 3rd pic was him at a bbq down on his knees extending his hand to help his daughter hold a plate while she was feeding him food on a spoon from that plate. Let me know anything you know or have on this man.

Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eric Antonio - know him, heard of him anyone?

Postby red zora on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 am

eric2heart2b@yahoo.com
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_G22K6QNEEUCG352UOQ6X4SCSRQ
Eric

* 51 - Männlich(male) - Long Beach, California
Mitglied seit(member since): 30.04.2010
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Von Eric Antonio <eric2heart2b@yahoo.com>
nach
Datum 29. August 2010 23:41
Betreff Hi
Gesendet von yahoo.com
Unterzeichnet von yahoo.com

Details ausblenden 23:41 (Vor 2 Minuten)

Hi xxx,

How are you doing today ?? Am kinda cool here . I would like to thank you for your interest ..So, I enjoyed reading your profile. I am ready to start the next chapter in my life with someone who is ready for a serious relationship..I don't Like to IM much but if you do fine i will do that wit you cos at times I do Busy a lot and I prefer you email me through my regular email here ..So here I am just one little fish in this big pond seeing what else is swimming around. Could be that you know exactly what this little fish is looking for.... if so you may just cast your line and get a bite...... I am not only looking for my life partner but also my best friend. I believe that every relationship starts with a great friendship. I am an honest and caring person and I hope you would be too. I believe honesty is the best policy. I like to experience new things. I am willing to try anything once. I am here because I am ready to find true love. I am well educated,well traveled, and financially secure; however, I feel like something is missing, and that something is having a relationship with a great woman with whom I can love and be loved....unconditionally, romantically, intimately.I believe in the old golden rule ..

I am not really into the bar/club scene to meet someone for a lasting relationship. They usually never work out. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy going out to have a good time but not every weekend. I am not looking for someone who plays mind games or is not interested in being in a committed relationship.I enjoy the simplest things in life. I love the outdoors and feel fortunate to be able to experience all four seasons. I like to go camping, gaze at the stars on a clear night, take walks just to enjoy nature and scenic drives to nowhere. I tend to take the road less traveled. I believe that you can have fun doing almost anything as long as you enjoy the people that you are with. Life is too short not to enjoy it! i would Like to know what your likes and dislikes are,and more importantly what you are wanting from your future partner,you sound very sincere on your intentions,it would be an ideal world if everything you want came so easy to get,i know that is wishful thinking,but we all live in hope..I don't know what to say. I want to get to know you better,believe it or not,it s not that easy to be a single dad in the dating scene. I really look forward to meeting you..I am a single father that is very devoted to his daughter,but there is room for another love in my life. I like to do things out, but i also like to be at home. Cooking is one of Major thing i like .... i always would rather talk out a problem than hold it in,you will find out that i am much more interested in how your day went.
I want to know everything that happened. ...I am a self employed ( Contractor) ... I ve been a mom and dad for 2 years now. I'm not tired of it, but it does get a little old. I guess i am a tad more caring than the average man because of having to be a little more emotional for my Daughter when she needs it. I understand that you need to know more, Don't be afraid to ask me anything. I would always welcome you to my Life. I want you to know I'm not doing this dating business to get a cheap frill or a one night stand,I m a very genuine person and i want to find someone i can share my life with,someone i can love,someone i can trust,someone i can be a friend to,and someone who will accept me for who i am,i can be very romantic,I m honest, trusting,good listener, caring, healthy,funny at times,and i can sing for my supper if need be and I love to play Guitar and at my Leisure time , I love to play Golf , Bowling and billiard Pool . So dear you have a perfect human being,no seriously I m not perfect but i want to make someone very happy and i have so much love pent up inside me,it needs to be exposed gently to that special someone.I hope I've given you an inkling of my thoughts and needs.--i hope you will reply to this letter.

Eric
WHOIS - 41.155.8.197

So, I enjoyed reading your profile.

there was no profile of me he could read...I just took the emailaddress from this thread and have written to him a short message
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Socalgal on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 am

Hello,
Thank you for your post to my inquiry. This message is the same EXACT email I received from him at the start of our communication. So I see he still appears to be very active on yahoo; most likely on AOL also. Did you just receive this email from him? And was it in English or German when you received? Be careful as he will more than likely send you love letters in Italian as well if he stays to his normal form. Question for you.... is he saying he is in Lagos, Nigeria still? Has he given you any phone numbers or an address? If he has, would you please kindly share that information with me? I have filed an IC3 report on him with the FBI in the United States. I have been turning in every peice of information that I can get my hands on regarding this worm. I've had contact from 4 other ladies who have all been taken in by this jerk. Some for many thousands of dollars. He has told some that he had two daughers and others only one daughter as he outlined below. I have phone numbers from Nigeria, a UK cell phone number, and a phone number in Fairport, NY. If anyone wants them, I'd happily share the information if it stops this scamming scumbag.
Let me know and thanks for the updates!
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 am

Socalgal wrote:I have phone numbers from Nigeria, a UK cell phone number, and a phone number in Fairport, NY. If anyone wants them, I'd happily share the information if it stops this scamming scumbag.

Yes, it would be very important that you add them here, please, for the benefit of any of his other vics who might do a google search on any of them in time. Thanks!

EDIT I´m just wondering, how could you have found out about the "4 other ladies"? :thinking: This thread here is very new.
While I know about the IC3 place, I am just wondering whether you have ever reeived an email from the FBI, Interpol etc - this would be a "recovery scam"!

EDIT 2 What red zora has posted is his massmail script that EVERY new victim gets sent to. Not Babelfished into a foreign language in this case because I believe he was only contacted in English.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Socalgal on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:14 am

Here is every phone number this lying scammer has called me from many times:

0112348137806595 - Personal Cell Phone in Lagos, Nigeria
01123418779660 - Hotel Room Phone in Lagos, Nigeria
01144770022829 - Cell Phone of a "Fellow Airline Passenger" that he used to call me 8/14/10 from Amsterdam A/P
585-598-4201 - Phone number from Fairport, NY ; called me 8/14 saying he was now in the states & working on a flight back to California

Address used: 55 Orishe St. Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

DOB: 7/12/59 Eric Antonio
DOB: 6/4 Brenda Antonio (Daugher, 8 years old)

Nationality: Italian born and raised in Rome and Sicily. Said parents are both deceased. He said he learned building from his father who did that in Italy.

Widowed 3 years ago according to him. Deceased wife's name given was Jennifer.

Religion: Baptist, Christian

Bank: Bank of America - supposedly account is frozen and credit card is frozen due to his office being broken into on Memorial Day weekend and his laptop, Ipad, Travelers Checks, and wristwatch being stolen.
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Eric Antonio - eric2heart2b@yahoo.com

Postby Socalgal on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 am

I was communicating with Eric several times daily from April 2010 until August 14, 2010. I have posted all the info that I have to reach him so that others don't get taken in by this guy like I did. As for the four other women I heard from; one was from Canada, one from Mesa, AZ; one from Los Angeles; and one who commented but declined to give any info on herself via email to me.
I would like to know ANY and ALL websites he uses to get ladies attracted enough to him to respond to him. I met him on Singleparentmeet.com. The other ladies that I received info from said he was also on Seniorpeoplemeet.com, match.com and Facebook.
I have been unable to locate him on any of these last three sites. If anyone out there has additional information; please forward as I'd like to stop this individual in his tracks. He is the worst type of person.... a scammer on trusting good ladies out there.
Please help me and I will help anyone else in return.
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 am

Thanks for the above updates :)

- You still haven´t given us a hint to where the other 4 ladies know you from. I didn´t find this same email address (=same scammer) being posted elsewhere, so who could have known about this before you started this thread on here?

Not wanting to be overly suspicious of a detail but it is highly unusual for a very recent scam survivor like you to already know and talk to a variety of other victims of the same scammer; it might be that they are personae of your scammer! (Might!)

So please: where?

- I wonder whether the US number "he called you from" is just spoofed. Either that, or another US victim has sent him a cell phone that has that number. (Or, least likely, there is an accomplice.)

- An important aspect: You are aware that EVERY instance you will spot this man´s photos on the web, it can be ANY 419scammer using them for his scam? It is not one single person, it is one single picture gallery used by several different unrelated scammers.

One scammer may use the same email addy on a variety of scams, but you can never say: "This one scammer uses only this one set of photos on the web for scams, so whereever you see this man´s photos, be sure it´s him again! Please report that to me!"
No no no. It´s an innocent man unaware of these things.
Scammers in this subforum usually are black males, who steal any random person´s pictures and make up an identity. They are very good at that, admittedly.

The other way around, "your" scammer is extremely likely to have dozens of other galleries (male and female) writing the same massmail templates to several 100 victims a night.
^^the usual modus operandi of 419

It is not one single scammer all the time, it is an anonymous group of internet cafe working highschool and college mugus, mostly from Nigeria, some from other countries, but this very type of scam is usually done roughly the way I´ve described.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Socalgal on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:31 pm

The other ladies that I've quoted all found my yahoo email address thru Yahoo and this Eric. Not quite sure how but they did. I don't think any were connected to him as most of them had unflattering things to say about "Eric".

Although I understand that this scamming is a group effort by many combining to defraud as one person. I am a bit confused as I talked to this man several times a day each day from April until August 2010. He called, emailed & texted me feverishly. And it wasn't about money; it was all life situations and couples personal stuff. In fact, he actually helped me a few times with advice on what to do &/or how to do it; made me laugh alot ; was very emotional with me; and was very sweet/loving/patient always. He even called & left a message on my birthday 8/23 wishing me a very happy one (and at this point, I wasn't even talking with him). But as time went on, too many odd things transpired with either behavior, situations, or grammar that red flagged me to wonder what was up. Then I started to question without always getting a clear cut answer and then I began to research. It's been a real eye-opener to say the least. I am still wondering that if this was a group effort, who is the man that I communicated with for so long and got to know (or so I thought....). I'm over the worst part of the emotional sting from this but it was very mind numbing for a while. I have posted all this information primarily to stop this person or group from hurting any other people OR at the very least educating other innocents & good people from having their emotions, lives, and/or finances messed with for sport by these creeps. It's unforgivable and they need to be stopped if at all possible.
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 pm

You should never warn friends of his friendslist with real life details, too , because mostly they have fake friends in their list, too. Mostly you will never know what the real person looks like behind the picture he used for scamming people.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby legaldivas on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 pm

This guy(s) found me and started e-mailing me on August 27. Same exact letter. Glad I found out before getting emotionally involved w/him. He found me on LoveandSeek.com the Christian sister site of Match.com. Usually, they disappear before having to pay, but can't get on this site without paying. Probably will stop e-mailing me now, because I told him I was nearly destitute from my divorce. He said he didn't care if I had any money. Said he moved to Long Beach, CA in February. He used the yahoo e-mail address. Same photos.

Thanks for your site. Helped a lot.
legaldivas
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Socalgal on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Watch out ladies, he's at it again.

Now he is posted at Loveandseek.com under the user name ERIC5454. And you'll love this one, it is a christian dating website. This person has no shame or conscience. He has posted the same three pics except now his profile says he is 54 (hmm, he gained 3 years since his 7/12/10 birthday when he supposedly was 51!); has black hair & hazel eyes, 5 ft 10; has a masters degreee; makes $100-200K annually, 5 ft. 10 in.; and his bio is somewhat different.
He has been reported to the site by two ladies and more than likely will begin anew on another site. I feel great to know I ended the potential emotional heartbreak for at least one good lady by posting all the info on this dirtbag individual or group of scammers.
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Socalgal on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Just received information from another gal that this man is also fishing for bait on a site called Lavalife. Beware ladies!
Socalgal
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby burned in montana on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:56 pm

I received the same emails and pictures from him on Eharmony on 7/6/10 as the other women. Then we talked constantly for 2 months--phone calls, emails, gmail chat, yahoo IM. I thought he was my best friend and soul mate. He was there for me always. Of course, when the time came that he was through with his project and was coming back to the states and coming directly to see me, he never arrived. He was supposed to be here 9/8/10.
I feel sick, I really loved him. It is not just the money (about $5500), but the emotional loss as well. Even my son was involved because I needed help with the money Eric needed. My son and I are both engineering students and my son was planning to switch to the same degree program as Eric so they could work together. It is all too horrible for words. We prayed together often--how does someone so evil do that?
I rearranged my life for his arrival--I did not go back to college for my final year as planned. Now I will not be able to go until January. I am broke, my summer internship is over and I have no money to show for it but I have unpaid bills because I postponed them so I could help Eric with his emergencies such as stolen computers, money for airfare, etc.
I really thought I had never met anyone so sweet and affectionate and romantic. Now I don't know where to begin to try to put my life back together. I even started studying Italian because I love languages anyway. He said he would help me with it when he got back.
He used 1 Orishe St in Ikeja, Lagos with me. His house in Long Beach only seems to show up on Whitepages.com, and I can't find a trace of it elsewhere. His wife Jennifer died 6/16/2007, and he grieved a long time for her supposedly. I could say lots, more, obviously.

birthdate 7/12/1956, daughters birthday 12/20/2004,
burned in montana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby burned in montana on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 am

And so what is the FBI report? I have never had this happen to me before, so I know nothing about it. It is sickening to think that other women out there also fall in love with this guy, and experience the same thrills of meeting someone so sweet, just to be hurt so bad. I have been in shock since yesterday when he didn't show up. He was so real to me, and such a constant part of my life, now it is happening to someone else as I write this.
burned in montana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males