David Young, dave_2011@live.com (PART 1)

African scammers posing as white men.

Re: David Young, dave_2011@live.com

Postby dimitrii on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Also on Confirio as volkoy, his e-mail: <ojo_mike42@yahoo.com> Ojo Mike :D :D

Received: from [37.130.224.202] by web142304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:56:50 PDT

Dear xx,

I would like to say a little about myself,I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship.
Once you let me into your life you'll find me very infectious in terms of fun and a good guy to hang out with. I can promise you that we will have a warm and friendly acquaintance in the beginning and could possible grow in to something special. So, feel free to drop me a line.
As you know already, I am looking for a long term relationship. Eventually, I want to be married (this is really important to me). I am the type of person that I put my partner's feelings before my own in most instances.
I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor, someone who is always down to earth, and someone that not only can I talk to freely but she must be able to express her feeling to me as well. I want a partner who is going to try to bring my spirits up when I am down and out. I am very protective of my son/family. I would say that my personality is never dominating and I do get jealous.
I want to be with a woman who wants the family life style and understands that in order for her to have a good relationship with her partner that she needs to spend time with her partner . I understand and have no problem with my partner spending time with his friends,my idea about long distance relationship, i believe that no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each others worth.
I have a son and he's Eric and only 11 years will also be turning 12 shortly,I lost my wife some 5yrs back.she died through diabetes and that was 5 yrs in UK.I've been single since with my son am a retired navy marine.
Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past and God gives and and take back.I really love nature.
I really love family living, with my mom in the late 70's,we have spend some time together, and spend some time with nature. We go hiking and walking in the forest, go for drives through the valleys stopping and looking at the beautiful mountains, walk about the small shops in the area and sometimes buy some things.
I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf,ice hockey and baseball. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow,eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic.
Any way i will be happy to know some few things that you love to do and also no your likes and dislikes in life...
have to be leaving now.Hoping to hearing from you and knowing you better
Take good care of your self

love greetings
Mike.

volkoy
53 / Male / Straight
Joined August 13, 2013. Living in Berlin, Berlin, Germany. :D
About Me

Would like to say a little about myself,I'm a very fun loving easy going man that enjoys the little things. However, I would like to take things slowly and build a good friendship.

I am always trying to please my partner and make her feel good about herself. My ideal partner would be someone who is honest, faithful, compassionate, affectionate, romantic, has a sense of humor,

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brown Carter, brown.carter2@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:51 am

badoo
Newmember 53, New York, NY

here is social network, I want someone to have nice talk with everyday and see what happens .not here Brown.carter2@hotmail.com , my Skype is Brown.carter2 add me
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brown Carter, brown_care11@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 pm

Bix wrote:badoo
Newmember 53, New York, NY

Also on yahoo.....Brown_care11@yahoo.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bowdoin514911 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:42 pm

And yet another on Datehookup.com...has 2 pics on...

These seriously don't even look like the same person up close.
Bowdoin514911
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:07 pm

did he give you his email id?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

These pictures were most recently being used as an "uncle" character in a white female scam using Ann Angel´s stolen pictures: viewtopic.php?p=335976#p335976
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jeff Ady, jeffcd1991@live.com

Postby Bix on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:26 pm

badoo
Jeff Ady 55, Providence, UT

new pic...has a whiff of photoshop about it!

a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team, my rank is WO4.
My military education includes the United States Military Academy (U.S.M.A) at West Point, New York (Class of 1977) Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, Armed Forces Staff College, and a U.S. Army War College Senior Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, Michigan University.
I use my leisure time to search for the love of my life because I figured out lately that I need to love again... I want to love and be loved. I want to settle down again. I have been a lonely for years now... I have also been in this service for the past 22 years and now I am looking forward to retirement. I have only one month left for my retirement.
The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship...For this to happen we should be come Sociable,emotionally,intellectually,socially,spiritually,physically(call me shallow but looks do matter)and sexually..Even with all this love must exist and there must be that ever elusive "spark...” In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package...” Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom)intensity and bliss..do you mind? not here for games
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Malcolm Fraser, malcolmfraser_loveme@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:25 pm

badoo
Malcolm 53, Florida City, FL
About me
I am a Country Man at heart. Am quiet but yet I love to meet people, open to new things in life love to treat people the way i wanted to be treated, love shopping, camping, country, beach, traveling and animals.
Interested in
I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed. special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, … passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion. and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.

can we talk on yahoo my is malcolmfraser_loveme
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:20 pm

eward01

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Personal Description:

I feel reliable to introduce my self to you.

My name is Mr. Edward, 58yrs of age , From United State of America. kind in nature am simple and hardworking gentleman,

I am very well single man looking for some excitement when the opportunity presents to spice things up and keep it interesting.

I am now in 50's and want to have fun and much more like we did back when we were in our 20's. No games lets just have some erotic fun giving and receiving pleasure!

Tell me what you're looking for?

"I'm looking for a woman who is intelligent and adventurous both in and out of the bedroom."

"When we haven't seen each other for a few days and I walk into your place, we start kissing and i will push you up against the wall and we tear our clothes off because you have to have me right now and can't wait to get to the bedroom, that kind of passion is HOT!! and I want that."
. I really want to keep communication with you.I want to know if you are interested in dating, like and dislikes and other things that you will love to share with me, you can send me an email to my personal email address (sg1933i55@hotmail.com) you can also add me in My user Skype (esh0ozil) and i will get back to you and tell you more about myself as soon as possible.
Please take care and hoping to hear from you very soon..

sg1933155@yahoo.com

IP: 199.195.142.122
Decimal: 3351481978
Hostname: 199.195.142.122
ISP: QuickWeb Technologies LLC
Organization: Corporate Colocation

proxy
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:23 pm

=>www.facebook.com/esh.ozi
Esh Ozi
Worked at Save the Children UK
Studied at Lead Academy
Lives in Queens, New York

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:10 am

Rockson, kuzyway@yahoo.com

prhotene
56 / Male / Straight / Widower
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined January 8, 2013. From Beverly Hills. Living in Beverly Hills, California.

About Me
My desire is to meet a sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a true and everlasting friend for a long lasting relationship. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

junkmail:
Hello, How are you doing.. Will like to get to know you. Do you mind, if we chat for sometime and see what happens?
Good day and thank you... My name is Rockson, from California, USA and am new on here and would like to talk with you if you don't mind.. I am serious in search of a relationship and not to scare you. I am for real but is just that people don't say the truth on here and that is why i need you to know how i feel on here.. Am very serious and not here for games and if you don't mind replying my message with interest to what you are looking for on here and i guess we can see what it will lead to. My email is kuzyway@yahoo.com

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

gen.davidmorgan32@gmail.com, SKYPE: "gen.david432"

Postby Bix on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 am

netlog
gen_davidmorgan32
david morgan
48 years old - male - United States

i will be happy to know if you are on skype if yes i will be happy you add me on gen.david432 or mail me on gen.davidmorgan32@gmail.com
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Confirio. marksmith505029@yahoo.com

amthe1_4u
59 / Male / Straight
Joined August 29, 2013. Living in Bairdford, Pennsylvania.

About Me
I am a handsome man full of zest for life! I am confident on how I look and I am proud of what I have. I am physically fit and emotionally available. Yes! I am single and it is a burning desire to meet the woman of my dreams. I may be very old but I know myself better than anybody else and I know I am mature enough to be in a relationship. To be fully committed and build a strong long lasting relationship with my partner, this is what I would like to happen in my life. And in the end we can exchange I do’s.

Junkmail:
hello beauty dear how are you doing am very happy to come across you i have gone thought your profile and you seems to be have all am man will be looking for in a wife and you are having all the character and looking for in a wife and i like to alert you of the interest i have for you i am willing and ready to be the man you are looking for from you partner and i will be happy if you will give me the chance to prove to you how caring and loving i can be i will like to know more about you and you know more about me as will i will be happy if you take a moment out of your time for us to have a chat and see where his will lead us to and i will be very glad to talk to you on a private mail there we can shear some pic's and cam as well and help us know each other more you can wright me on my yahoo and i will reply you with a pic of me so we can talk more marksmith505029 at y a h 00 . c0m (re copy it
0so we can talk more of give me a text on 703 596 3337 and i will get to you soon hope to hear from you soon xoxox and take care

Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 04&fref=ts

No details, pic already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

D Briggs - d_briggs1970@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:09 am

d_briggs

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'4 - 5'7 (161-170cm)
Body built: Fit
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Professional
Personal Description:

i love to travel round the world and meet new people. i love to read novels and listen to music, i am an outspoken person, i have a good sense of humour......been in and out of love ...just wishing one sticks

d_briggs1970@yahoo.com

IP: 184.95.55.21
ISP: Secured Servers LLC
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
menas, not real

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: d_briggs - d_briggs1970@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:23 am

registered a fake bank --- site already killed :twisted:
universalbankgh.com

Registrant Details
no 17 adegbasa road
Accra
Greater Accra,00233