Felix Coker, coker.felix@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as black men.

Felix Coker, coker.felix@yahoo.com

Postby destinybrewer on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 am

Hello I met This Guy on Love and Seek but he is a black man from austrila he claimed he was a man who was 40 yeas old birthday is on 11-28-10 he has the same information that is posted here but he claimed he was in Nigeria as a construction workers he claims he has a daughter that is 15 years old and her name is Angel he has the same phone number 2348077015794 and is ip address is 67.195.168.31 he claimes that he left nigeria and is in Edinburg Texas but his ip address shows he is SunnyVale California this guy is a real serious dude he has lied on several occasions he pretneded to imitate the voice of his daughter when i asked him to speak to her he has the same address as located on this site his agent name is taiwo adekoya i believe he is both people i had a conversation with him today on 10-05-10 he constantly emails me and texts me when i asked him what the time was there in texas it was 10 p.m. here in California he told me it was 11:00 pm in Texas when i asked him for his address he would not give it to me. Right away he told me it was fate that we met he calls me darling and honey all the time i did send him clothing for him and his daughter Angel i also sent him some money through money gram this guy is very persistent and will resort to calling you names in your face i wish i had found this website sooner so i could have know not to send this guy any money. He claims that now he is in Texas he can not cash the check he got from working in nigeria and claims that his agent will not release the money to him. He told me his name is Felix Coker i was unable to find out anything in google search for his name or anything on him what so ever.
The guy is good when i told him i was unable to assist him with money for his flight for him and his daughter Angel he begin to make threats to me and tell me he wished for my children to die i signed off on him and did not hear from hi for three weeks now he is back again asking for money so that the check he received he deposit his check in Bank Of America but because he owes money to his agent they will not release the funds to him.
His agent Taiwo sent me a text to explain what had happened between him and Felix but as i was talking to his agent Felix appreared on line also i believe Felix is the same person as his agent I received a email message from his agent who stated he would not release the funds to felix unless i paid him the money i had a feeling that something was very fishy about this man but i did not listen to my gut feelings for those of you out there that come across this man he has been at this for a while and he is becoming very violent with his words and his threats i had had to contact the authorites to file a report against him i know that he is a scammers through and through please be aware of this guy he has multiply faces he does not like to talk on the phone very much and has a unique dialect but i know he is a nigerian man one thing he does is that when you are chatting with him he will disappear for a period of time when i would ask him where he went he would state he was there i felt that he was talking to mulitply people while he was talking to me there were times when i would call him and he would not answer the phone this guy seems to be very smart but also dangerous too so please be aware of this man i don't put anything past him i hope that people find this site so that we can stop the violence of this online predatory behavior these scammers use something has to be done about this kind of stuff that happens to men and women on line something must be done maybe if there was a law created that forces them to pay taxes once they are caught alot ofthese scammers would be out of business.
I do not believe he is 40 years old i believe he is younger then that it is sometimes very difficult to understand him then there are other times he is very clear but when he is asked questions he gets very anger and accuse you of not loving him sometimes when he is asked questions he will disappear for a while and come back when i asked him what was the nearest city located by Edinburg he disappear for about 20 minutes and stated Austin I assumed he went to research it according to some ofthe reports i have read about scammers this guy needs to be stopped there are other women out that that have been scammed by this guy.
He is also very patient in waiting for you i never received any cards or nothing from him i guess the scammers are in a recession also lol.
He still claims he is in love me me and wants to marry me this year when i asked him why don't you contact your family for assistance with your debt to your agent he stated he doesn't have anyone except his mother who is idsabled and can't help him.
Ladies please be careful with this guy he is very dangerous one his email address is coker.felix@yahoo.com. His agent name is taiwo adekoya his ip address is 209.191.88.254 both are located in sunnyvale california his eamil address is t_money4us@yahoo.com.
Address is 27 Ogunlana Ikosi City Ketu Lagos Nigeria 23401 I contacted money gram to find out if i could find out wherethe money was picked up at which located but money gram informed me i would have to get a court order for that kind of report .
please be aware ofthis oe i don't think he will stop for a while

destinybrewer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Felix Coker, coker.felix@yahoo.com

Postby Pinky on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:43 am

Sunnyvale is Yahoo's location. You got the IP's mixed up.

You're right, the boy is young and he works in a group of scammers, some who have better English than others. Those are not his real pictures, they're stolen from some real guy's profile on the web.

I am sorry you lost money. It can not ever be retrieved. Beware of anyone who might offer to help you get it back. The same scammers will try that trick.

Thank you for reporting him.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.
Pinky

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 am

Hi Destiny,
The good news is that you now know its a scam and even better you also know where you can come and ask if you ever have the slightest doubt.

If anybody online asks you for money, they ARE a scammer, no exceptions
If they ask you to deposit a cheque for them
If they ask for you to receive goods purchased on a credit card,
If they want you to receive money into your bank account
If they want you to send them goods
If they want you to open a bank account for them they are scammers

In time you will be able to tell before they get to any of the above requests but always keep the above list in mind and as soon as you have the slightest doubt, dont ask them about it, ask us
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby destinybrewer on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:05 am

Hello thank all of the people that responded with your support i am so thankful this site is here i have informed all my single friends to pull any photos off of face book myspace and anywhere else how do you find out there ip address the real ip address i am very new at this but i know this guy is out there some where waiting for his next victim.
He continues to try and talk to me but i am not interested in talkingwith him anymore i have found out the truth and i like it that way i never imagined i would be scammed like this but my losses are minor compared to others.
He has a temper and they are very smart he disappeared for a few weeks and then he came back can anyone let me know if they will come back again ? When you confront them they try and twist it even more How can we stop people like this any ideas i say that there be laws created for this it what do you think if a women or a man was arrested for prostitution they would be fined so should this be tagged as a form of prostitution and should they be forced to pay taxes for the money they have gotten?
Thank you so much for the support and this site.
destinybrewer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 pm

t_money4us@yahoo.com

this guy agent name is taiwo adekoya is most probably the sacmmer
is on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ref=search
Aquatic Habitat Colony (Adekoya Taiwo Felix)
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Siblings: Adekoya Kehinde Felicia
Adekoya Abisoye Stella
Adekoya Dammynas Sharpman
Parents: Ganiyat Adekoya
Relationship Status: In a Relationship with Jumoke Oladepo
Interested In: Women, Men
Looking For: Friendship, Networking
Current City: Ilorin
Hometown: Lagos, Nigeria
Bio Free Madness
Favorite Quotations
What will be will surely be

yahoo avatar
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_6F5MYXMYZM2NZ6MI7T45ROJGH4
Taiwo, I'd rather not say

google tells us he can be found on
the dating site love smart
t_money4us: Man, 26, US, new york
sorry, he didn't upload a pic yet
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby destinybrewer on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am

Once again i am very thankful fort his site i realized that from what happened to me i can learn from this experience he is still contacting me tryingto make me believe more of his lies but i know the truth now and i am free a lesson i guess i needed to learn but i will not allow this man to make me be a victim of this scam eventually he will get caught or met the wrong women and will make him suffer for what he has done the thing that i realized in today's times people have lost a sense of being a human. These scammers are no different then alot of the people in the world they don't have a conscience at all and i believe they can not feel feelings for anyone what a sad exist to be humanless. I have learned a valuable lesson but i will not stop living and not die because of this the money will only last so long that is why they have to find more people to satisfy there evilness they will ultimately end up destroying there own selves because of there greed.
I look at it this way it shows all of us that there are still some good people in the world willing to give to the human man just because we are still human.
I have had another one come at me and he begin right away but i see the truth and ith as set me free off with the old heads of the scammers. There life style will eventually catch up with them and they will get what they got coming to them in the end thank-you all for supporting me i am not letting a liar or a deceiver make me feel like i did something wrong they are the people who have the issues because they don't have the ability to even feel feeling or love and that has to be a horrible place to be that you have the inability to love.
The scammers is incapable of feeling anything or remorse for what they do it is all about the money good for them there is no honor among thieves and one day they will pay for what they have done in the mean thing and between time there are still good men and women in the world i have read so many profiles on this site lets give us all our selves a pat on the shoulder because they may have taken the money but at least you are still a human being with a soul.
A man/women without a soul does not exist as a human being they are only in the physical site and the form of a human being but without a soul or conscience you don't have the ability to be human thereby respecting your fellow man.
destinybrewer
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 pm

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_K32GV4DUAI5SGZQ5SJY2FIJ6XU
Coker Felix, 40 - Male - Vermont

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Males