Mark Williams

markcares50@yahoo.com

person.com (deleted profile)
mark4care
Mark
49 y.o.
Virgina
Honduras :mrgreen:
My match: I think I am very romantic. I love to hold hands and snuggle. I like all types of music except hard rock and the new modern punk stuff

Oct 13, 14:09 mark4care: Hi dear
Oct 13, 14:12 mark4care: I just want you to know that you look very Beautiful, and you have an Angelical eyes, Can you please tell me where you get it from.. smile
Oct 13, 14:18 mark4care: Thanks dear..I'm Mark and You?
Oct 13, 14:24 mark4care: Oh thats lovely name.. Nice meeting you , Do you mine if we could get to chat better on yahoo. so that i could get to share some of my pics with you and get to know more about each other?
Oct 13, 14:36 mark4care: Because , I am having a problem with the chatting here, its hanging my pc here is my id markcares50 at yahoo.. I'm online now

No email but yahoo chat reveals location and scam set up!

yahoo chat

Mark William: Morning...how re you doing this lovely morning .. my name is Mark .. Virginia..
Mark William: and you
ME: u know that as we have chatted before
Mark William: oh well i cant really remember .. sweety ..
Mark William: Oh i see. it hurt my heart.. i thought you left me for another man ..

Mark William: as which i just received a check of $30,000 i have been waiting for to clear my containers out from west africa.. so i am in africa now .. :twisted:
Mark William: I got it 5 days ago.. i feel so happy ..
Mark William: I will be back in a couple of weeks .. honey
ME: wher do u live again?
Mark William: I live in Virginia.. but willing to move back to england :roll: .. i live in scotland before ..
ME: where about ?
Mark William: Abeerden Shire
ME: what country are you in now???
Mark William: I told you .. im in Africa now .. Nigeria :twisted:

Mark William: I understand dear.. it hurt me so much .. because i had alot of woman wanting to chat with me on person .. but i told them i found you . and im willing to build love with you but it hurt when you dont get online here..
Mark William: I decided to take down my profile from person.. (NO....YOU WERE BANNED!!!) because i had alot of romantic message.. from woman in united kingdom. and usa.. they dont get my attention ..but only you ..
Mark William: I want you to know that you re the only woman who makes me happy here..

Mark William: honey i have a problem
Mark William: i am scared to ask in case you get upset
Mark William: i need help
Mark William: you know i told yu i received a check of $30,000 ????
Mark William: well the banks here in africa cannot allow me the cash
Mark William: please sweety i need your help
Mark William: plsssssssss
Mark William: do u have a bank?
Mark William: i cna send you the check a nd you can out in in your bank for me
Mark William: then when i come to you my dear you can give it to me
Mark William: pls honey , i cant leave african with the check
Mark William: too much money to loose
Mark William: ok i will send u the check soon
Mark William: pls send me your bank accoutn details, your home adress and your cell number
I logged off!!!!
Mark William: Deeply with all my heart
Mark William: Honey feel free to call me anytime on this number +234-802-392-9765 :twisted:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Williams - markcares50@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 pm

markcares50@yahoo.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 1712591492
Mark William
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Dating, A Relationship
Likes and Interests
Activities
Single

I think I am very romantic. I love to hold hands and snuggle. I like all types of music except hard rock and the new modern punk stuff. My favorite food is Octopus or Chinese food, but I like all types of food.....
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark Williams - markcares50@yahoo.com

Postby mashka on Mon May 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Good morning from New Zealand I am certain that this same Mark williams is at this time scamming women in NZ
Mark_williams0388@yahoo.com with several different IPs
IP 98 138 91 172// 98 138 91 99// 98 138 90 94// 98 138 91 43
He is on wayn.com and facebook but could be gone
This scammer first told me he was living at Coney Island His wife had died in Africa He then said he was in UK that he had a 12 year old son attending a seminary!
He then said he was working on a ship as a architect engineer for the anglosaxonpetroleumcoltd He was at sea and was enroute to Belgium but had to watch out for militants :mrgreen: I became wary of him because he was not using the Queens English After a few days he said he wished to speak to me but couldnt by radio telephone due to security reasons I said Rot He then said that a satellite would have to be built I then received an e mail from anglosaxonpetroleumcoltd@live.com . IP ..41 71 146 228 signed by Rev Mark Brown I said since when did a Minister :-o of the Cloth work as security and to send the money 1000USD to a Brian Gordon clerk I asked what was the name of the ship to be told its the anglo saxon petroleum co, that ships are named after a COMPANY more rot
I heard nothing for a few days then he started his poetic love I said only thing you love is money dishonestly obtained :D Then he had another go He said his 12 year old son broke his arm the Doctor in england could not do the operation until he was paid 1200USD I replied rubbish He replied ''oh please please my son is dying'' I said get off the damned boat and get your money to pay for him I heard from other NZ ladies he was trying to scam them too
of wanting honest and trustworthy ladies He got abusive when I caught him out but that is water off a ducks back
I have a pic of him but dont know how to send it
PS I rang the number in England he gave me to the supposed hospital the ringtone was Nigeria A voice answered in Nigerian so I gave him beans
\
mashka
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

anglosaxonpetroleumcoltd@live.com

Postby janex69 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:56 am

mashka wrote:anglosaxonpetroleumcoltd@live.com . IP ..41 71 146 228 signed by Rev Mark Brown I said since

41.71.146.228 Visafone Communications Limited Nigeria :twisted:
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males