Sandra joy richards chadsandra007@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

Sandra joy richards chadsandra007@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

This person claimed to be a "virgin" from Scotland in the UK. claimed to have originated from colorado USA, and moved to the UK. Her alias is Sandra joy richards , her email address is chadsandra007@yahoo.com

all trace to the EXACT city (lagos), country(Nigeria), and BUILDING! (off of massey st.)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sandra joy richards chadsandra007@yahoo.com

Postby buster87 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:37 pm

here is more images that she uses.

john do Am sorry i was not online last night, i had a problem with coming from the hospital last night, some people came over to me and bring out a Gun and ask me to give them all i have with me, i stop at the store to get somethings at all, they took everything and even my phone dear, they even gave me a slap when i was trying to stop them, dear i went to the Police and they said they would find them for me.they took 100pounds which i have with me also, and some of my document which i went to print dear, baby am not happy am scared how i wish you are here with me baby, i will try to catch you online dear love you from your sick wife sandra..

Well no problem U can contact the lawyer but I just want u to know that in any relationship if there's no trust is in vain...I see no reason why U can't tell ur bank dat U want a money to be transfer into ur account through ur Credit Card and let's cut off all this argument.....My love Just do this for me with love and trust...I love You.....Ellen

Well no problem U can contact the lawyer but I just want u to know that in any relationship if there's no trust is in vain...I see no reason why U can't tell ur bank dat U want a money to be transfer into ur account through ur Credit Card and let's cut off all this argument.....My love Just do this for me with love and trust......I asked U before signing with the company that we gonna prefer the Credit Card of a thing and now U wanna change ur mind,Pls my love don't doubt my love for U just help me get another Credit card and send me the complete info so we gonna work things out or do u want me and my little girl to come to U before the money is transfer into ur account.I love You and U'll always be on my mind.....Ellen

IP ADDRESS: 41.155.32.187
buster87
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... =737265619
Sandra Richards
Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin, And Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted..
Female / Single
Bio
I am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy Togetherness,social,romantic,passionate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..Be cos honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do What i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really Am, Be cos i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others. i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely.. Well i Hope we get to meet someday because that is my Prayer....
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:37 pm

yahoo avatar

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_CEGHUBIWGVGTDBDGD3ZBJOXYRI

Joy, 32 - Female - Colorado
1 year ago
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 pm

She´s here : http://apre ttywo an.com/db.cgi?100100015105264.208.172.1791198069151

Name: T786 Victoria T786 Victoria
Age (dd/mm/yy) : 29 (04/09/81)
Height : 172 cm (5' 8")
Weight : 56 kg (123 lbs)
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Green
Profession : Commercial director
Residence : Sochi Russia MAP GOOGLE MAP
Language : Fluent English
Your order contains: Victoria's English & Russian postal address
Personal email address
This lady requested her phone number not to be given out.

Extra Services: Telephone translation

T786 Victoria Status : Single
Kids : None
Education : University
Zodiac : Virgo
Religion : Christian
Smoker : No
Sports : swimming
Interest : travelling, music, nature, ice-cream
Preferences- -in a man:
Age Range : from 30 to 45
Kids : Yes
Height :
Religion : Any
Character : honest, serious, strong, with a sense of humour

" Hello! My name is Victoria. I’m a kind, sensual and active person. I like beautiful people and beautiful things. As for my hobbies: I like life, music, sea and sun, traveling and chocolate ice-cream. In people I appreciate honesty and good sense of humor. "
By clicking on one of the 3 selections below, you will place Victoria in your personal gallery and then you may order:
Victoria's address
Victoria's letter
Victoria's address and letter

After that you may view your personal gallery, or place more girls in your personal gallery or proceed to the order form to place your order.
For ordering, prices, shipping and payment information click here.
For a sample of one of the girl's letters click here.
For a sample of one of the girl's letters & extra photos (for VIP members) click here.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 pm

^^additional pic from the above site.

So unless I´m mistaken, quite a number of Nigerian scammers has discovered "A Pretty Woman - mail order brides marriage agency" as a new source for pictures :(

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby buster87 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:19 pm

http://www.pricelesspartner.com/banned/banned.txt

that is one of the first areas that redflagged me when my dad first started talking to this "person" 9 months ago. They were already banned from dating website for being a scammer, but when confronted, dodged the question...of course got money....sigh.
buster87
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Name used = sandra chad

email addy = chadsandra007@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database

IP Address: 67.136.194.90
Hostname: 67.136.194.90
IP Country: United States
IP Region: Colorado
IP City: Denver
Organization: Integra Telecom

header =
Return-Path: <chadsandra007@yahoo.com>
Received: from [67.136.194.90] by web163401.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:33:45 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

[b]Thanks for your short message, I Would Like to Lean More About you, But first Let me Tell you just a little About My Self And i will tell you More in My Second Message After my Questions has been Answered. I Am Such a understanding, open minded Lady, with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with A cheerful Mind, i so much Love Playing With Kids, I am really a sincere and honest person. am friendly caring,kind, very easy TOgetalong with, Am intelligent, social, passionate, romantic, smart. i Love to Take a Long walk, i Love to Cook, Love Doing Anything Hard Working loll, And the reason am on that dating site, it's Because Am Searching for a Life Commitment. I don't know why most of the Men i heard conversation with on there Are scared to Start a Relationship, Most of them said they have being hurt and they don't want to be hurt again.

I have being hurt as well, But i want you to know that If life goes on with one thing there will be another thing that might destroy it. so we just try not to fall a victim of circumstances. i heard face so much in my paste, But that doesn't stop me not to trust anymore. You need to keep on with Your trust and hope And Someday u will meet that right Parson. Well That's few things About me, and i will tell you more in my second message after you heard Answered my questions. I May not be Miss America but I am Miss. Heaven! Always be what Jesus is creating you to be and nothing else.

I'm About asking Some questions which i will Like you to be honest with me And give me reply to my questions. Pleas Tell me why Are You Really On that site, And what Are You truly looking for on there? ' i have been there for a month now, and am serious about meeting someone to grow older with. So tell me what kind of Lady you Wish to meet on that Site?' what kind of Lady would You Love to have as a life partner, and tell me how Long have you been on that site so far, and tell me are you willing to have commitment.

Tell me how has things been with you from the people who has contacted you or the lady's you have hard conversation? how long have You being Online dating site to Search, also tell me have you been on other Dating sites? and are You the kind of Man who is willing to build trust and commitment online? i so much believes in trust and commitment, so i would love to have a dream partner who also believes in the same. i will like you to tell me, are you the kind of Man who find it hard to trust someone you haven't meet in person before?...

Pleas Kindly tell me what do you think About Online Dating, do you think it works for people? Do You have faith in Online Dating if it does works or not, i Mostly would Like to know what You do for Living, and if you don't Mind tell me little things About your Family, i Think i Just have to Stop now. Pleas Pleas Accept my Apology if i heard question you so much, But pleas help me with those Questions to show me you Are serious. i Attach some pictures with this message, i hope you like it, and resend me more of yours also with your messages..

Pleas there is One thing i want you to know, i am here for real to make things work, are you ready to build a true Relationship Online before meeting? am not here to hurt anyone and i would never cheat on anyone, pleas if you can give me Answers to my Questions i will tell you More about my self, and if you don't then i understand you are not really serious. i hope to hear from you soon and we can go more further from there, i will wait for your Respond..

Regard

Pics it sent led me to this forum.

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 pm

pic from her MS profile where she claims to be from California

also goes by chadsandra007@aol.com

the pics posted in this thread appear in two profiles of Eastern women

Tatiana
russiaforyou.it/details.asp?id=1436

Elena from Latvia
amigasrusas.com
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:27 am

I would say Elena from Latvia is a real picture owner, but in any case, this is obviously a Russian girl on the pics.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Females