Brian Watford <brian.watford64@yahoo.com>

African scammers posing as white men.

Brian Watford <brian.watford64@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:55 pm

My soul mate was removed from BC for abuse :cry:
BC - Bringing people together in love and faith :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Date: Oct 11, 2010 1:09 AM CDT
First of all, it is a very beautiful profile you have here,and i must say that you are a very bautiful woman, and you know, it makes me a little curious to want to know why a beautiful and astonishing looking woman like yourself, is still single.
Onthe contrary, another thought came through my mind that maybe she just might be waiting for me...lol, just trying to be funny. I actually took some time out to look at your profile, and amazingly, you strike me like an affable person, and i thought i should drop you a few lines, and hope you'd write me back.
I am Brian Watford, from Hilliard , Ohio. I'm a devoted christian seeking to find same,but sadly, all i've gotten so far from women on this site are crazy emails,and i'm at the verge of closing this account, but, i'd really like to know more about you, you can send me an email to my personal email account if you
wish: brian.watford64 at yah, and i will consequently get back to you,then we can communicate further,and probably exchange more pictures there also. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Brian

and … he did :D

0pened
Opened 2010/10/23 , 11:10:03am (UTC +01:00) - 1day16hour3min16sec after sending
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on chicago.vpn.com (184.154.4.106:2737)
Re-Opened
Opened 2010/10/25 , 00:04:20am (UTC +01:00) - 3day4hour57min33sec after sending
Opened on chicago.vpn.com (184.154.4.77:2611)
Re-Opened
Opened 2010/10/28 , 06:02:26am (UTC +01:00) - 6day10hour55min39sec after sending
Location Albany, New York, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 67-231-243-76.turnkeyinternet.net (67.231.243.76:3838)
Re-Opened
Opened 2010/10/28 , 09:17:49am (UTC +01:00) - 6day14hour11min2sec after sending
Location Albany, New York, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 67-231-243-83.turnkeyinternet.net (67.231.243.83:1550)

With regard to IPs we deal with

IP 184.154.4.106
Hostname: chicago.vpn.com
ISP: SingleHop
Organization: SingleHop
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Illinois
City: Chicago

Hostname: 67-231-243-83.turnkeyinternet.net
ISP: Turnkey Internet
Organization: Turnkey Internet
Proxy: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Maryland
City: Baltimore

Sb. hiding his origin? :-o

Hello xxx,
Wow!, what a pleasant surprise, yes,you do have the correct email address, i'm so short for words, please, do pardon my delayed response, thanks for your response, i'm so delighted to hear back from you,i was almost certain that you will not write me back. I must confess that i'm thrilled you wrote back,well,i'm pretty new on the internet dating scene, and know absolutely nothing about online dating.
This all seem so new and strange to me...lol,and still makes me wonder if people really find real connections here...lol,i might sound outdated,but,i'm just being honest here, did i just see you laugh...lol.
Well, we can get a little more acquainted if you want,you can tell me a little more about you,and don't hesitate to ask anything you want to know about me. Hope to hear from you soon. I attached a few pics of me to this email, i hope you like them...lol. Do have a pleasant weekend.
Brian

Received: from [184.154.4.106]

Hello XXX,
How was your day?,hope you had a pleasant day. Thanks for your email,i'm a little amazed right now,don't even know where or how to start telling you about me...lol. You did get smiling asking if i will accompany you in your trip around the globe, you bet i will, cos, i love traveling...lol. I'm an engineer, i live in Hilliard, Ohio, i have a daughter who is at the center of my world right now,matter of fact, that bigchurch account was actually reluctantly created on the insistence of my daughter Michelle,and my mom,but,tell you what,i'm glad i did...lol.I was browsing to see people that might be interesting to talk with,when i saw your profile and hesitated for one moment,and suddenly felt the urge to write you,though my body said no,but,my heart wouldn't let go,amazing you'd say...lol.
I've actually gotten so many nasty emails from ladies on that site,and was contemplating closing my account when i saw your profile and got hooked,though i can't really tell what the attraction is right now,but,whatever it is,i hope it's worth it. Guess you might wonder why i'm still single,well,i'm single by choice. I caught my wife of 19 years cheating with another man,and simply couldn't imagine me spending one minute with her again in my entire life,cos she irritates me. It was a very terrible experience for me. I actually made up my mind not find another woman,cos,it really made me wonder if there are still honest women out there, honestly i was so heart broken,but, my family and friends, thinks i'm being too hard on myself,but, she was pretty much the other half of me. I sure don't mean to bore you with the details,however,i grew up with very strict christian principles,and morals,and can never live under the same roof with an infidel woman,a woman of easy virtue,in all sincerity,i can not actually tell where i went wrong,or why in the world she would ever think of sleeping with another man,i have never cheated on her,and i've always made sure that she is never in want, and i can put that on my life, i get advances every other day from women,but,i never yield to their demands,and that's simply because i thought i had the most amazing woman any man would ever wish for,but,i was so wrong. Well,all i could make of what happened,was that we were not meant to be,cos,i know for sure that things happen for certain reasons,and when it does,i just don't bother to question why,instead,i pick myself up,and move on. I believe that there is someone, somewhere out there for me,i just hope i find her someday.
I don't really know why you are there,but,i got on there to find a good friend i can talk with and,possibly start a relationship with if things work out between us,who knows?...lol. We could be friends if you want,and you could tell me a little about you and what you are really looking to find there. Please,do send me some of your pictures too. Hope to hear from you soon. Do have a wonderful night.
Brian

Received: from [67.231.243.76]

next mail
Opened Opened 2010/11/03
Opened on chicago.vpn.com (184.154.4.106:3401)

Hello XXX,
Good evening, hope you had a pleasant day. Thanks for your email, it sure did put a smile on my face. I'm so sorry for the delay in response, i don't know,but for some reason the email went to my spam folder, and i just only saw it. Please, do pardon me...lol.
Well, a little more about me, i'm a very simple and easy going person, i enjoy talking a whole lot cos in doing so, we tend to know more about people. i enjoy hiking,i love to laugh a whole lot,it's somewhat rejuvenating...lol. I enjoy skiing,but hardly have the chance to do that often,i love swimming,and i like to hang out and have fun with friends, the slightest opportunity i get...lol,they really don't come often,so i use them religiously when they do...lol. My father was transferred to the UK,the same year i was born,and we lived in east London for 21 years,we came back to the US shortly after my 21st birthday. I have a 21 years old daughter Michelle,that i love and adore so much,she is everything to me right now. My dad passed away 5 years ago, and my mom decided to go back to the UK, where she presently lives now, and was soon joined by Michelle two years ago after the divorce. Michelle is so bitter with her mom,and has not spoken with her mom since the incidence. She is strong willed,self reliant and hard working. She is so possessive of me,matter of fact, you will have to come through her to get to me...lol.
I'm a maintenance engineer, and i'm basically into the repairs and maintenance of rig equipment and i enjoy my job so much, it takes me everywhere and since i'm the outdoor type,i enjoy every moment i spend working away from home. I don't drink much,cos i handle machinery most of the time, i could simply pass for a social drinker...lol.
I enjoy good food, i cook a little too, i used to have the days i make my favorite food for the house when my ex-wife and i were still together, and she and my daughter would always wish the food never finishes...lol, i still cook for my daughter when i get the chance, though i'm busy most of the time. That's so much about me for now...lol, maybe you should tell me a little more about yourself, like your philosophies in life generally,what you do for a living, who your ideal man is...lol, things that makes you laugh,and things that freaks you out,and do not hesitate to ask me any specific thing you might want to know about me, though i've said virtually all there is to know about me in my profile. Hope to hear back from you asap...lol.
Brian

Received: from [184.154.4.106]

so it's the usual sob story :D

hera are the pics he sent, not found on SD

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brian Watford <brian.watford64@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=ca ... 1570118097
same pic as posted

Brian Watford

Bio I like to think of myself as a family oriented person, i'm interested in so many things in this life. I enjoy socializing and going out with my friends, meeting different interesting people, learning something new from them. I must admit that I have personal flaws just like every other person. No one is perfect. Reading is an important part of my life, i like many kinds of books, fictional and non-fictional. I enjoy going to symphony, theater, and exhibitions. I love traveling and visiting new places.
I enjoy the company of rational and responsible people and i do not like people who are materialistic. I think of myself as open-minded, easy-going person, always ready for something new. I'm kind, tender hearted,non-judgmental,compassionate, honest and reliable.I'm playful and sincere, with a good sense of humor. I'd say that I'm a very romantic person, an idealist. I think that joy and happiness of life consist of those small things, which may be very important and which we can find in a smile of a friend, in a song or in a ray of sunshine...
However, i'm not looking to find a perfect woman,but,an imperfect woman,who will love me perfectly. Someone who would take me as i am, who would appreciate my thoughts and opinions. I believe that somewhere in this world my soul mate lives, and I hope that someday we will meet, meanwhile i try to be happy with what i have and to take this life as it is, for it's worth living by all means! A woman of my dream is smart, sexy, kind, sensitive, well balanced, confident, with good sense of humor: She knows what she wants from life and how to achieve it. She is romantic, tender, affectionate and understanding. She is able to love deeply, and to show and give her love. . . she would be my best friend, my beloved one forever.
Favorite Quotations Treat others as i want to be treated...
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby peche1 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

Okay, I'm a little depressed now. He dropped my after 2 e-mails in 6/10 :cry:
Same spiel, same pictures. I just didn't realize he was a scam! Maybe I had mentioned I was broke! :oops:
peche1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peche1 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Just a heads up - I don't know if it is because of all the issues currently with yahoo or this is just a new scam, but spam emails have been going out from brian.watford64@yahoo.com with this message:

xxx
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Link deleted. It´s just a "job from home" spam.
peche1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Yes, it´s just spam. Deleted it :)

While Nigerian scammers are known to do many othe rscams with their known emails (multiple examples in "Other Types of African Scams"), this link, and in fact, post of yours appears to be just plain spam. Link deleted. Mugu email brian.watford64@yahoo.com does NOT appear in that "work from home" commercial. Looked like spoofed sender to me.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 pm

The message is deleted, so I cannot see it, but if it was smth similar to the one I posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=45381
than beware, it is a virus!!! Don't visit that link!! Your scammer's computer is infested with a virus and it sends itself to everybody in his address book.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males