Scammers with pictures of Martin from FH, part 1

African scammers posing as white men.

Scammers with pictures of Martin from FH, part 1

Postby Marisa on Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:35 pm

This topic grew too long, therefore it is locked, please continue discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60230

pictures are stolen from model of Martin:
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent ... martin.htm
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

I think he's on catholicmingle.com

Postby Anon1 on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:22 am

I'm not certain yet, but I think he's now on catholicmingle.com. The only reason I'm not sure is that his profile picture on mingle is younger and his hair is cut much shorter and shaved on the sides, almost military style. He goes by the name of Brian John Martins and his user name is brainbudman. Funny, did you notice he even misspelled his own name - brain? Here is a copy of his introduction on his profile including his own grammatical errors:

i am brian john martins & i am an honest & easy going type witrh full intense of humour ,....i am very caring & loving even a simple going man.

Now here's a copy of the 1st email I received from him:
Hello ,
How are u doing? hope you are doing so cool.you have a nice pix & have a great look.But let me tell you this that i am new on this catholicmingle & i dont really know if its wrong to send am email to ppl....But to be sincere i am Brian from texas....i was just browsing thru my email when i saw ur lovely profile & it really captivated my interest & so i decided to drop u a line but i dont think here is the best place to talk more about ourself but i would love you to email me more about yourself into my private email which is brainbudman@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you if you dont mind.....age is just a number...You know what age is just a number..
Brian
Anon1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Martins Lewis/Jeff Smith

Postby ccdfeb on Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:21 am

This is just to let everyone know that this fellow has now changed his name and IM again.

He is now Ken Dotman. He is from the Yorkshire UK but staying with his mum in Lagos, Nigeria. Africa. His IM is now ken_dotman03. He is 34. He has a sister 25.

Sorry only been talking with him for 1 day but will continue to play with him just to see what happens.

i will keep you all posted
ccdfeb
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby neveragain on Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:01 pm

This "gentleman" also goes by the name "Martin Smiths"......long story short....I fell for him and his lies.........okay, I don't need anyone saying how stupid I was, please............anyway, his email address is martinsmiths001@yahoo.com and I also have a couple of phone numbers that he gave me if anyone is interested......he is also on a dating site "LoveHappens"/"Tickle" (that's where he contacted me from).....well, anyway, I don't know what else to write at the moment, but thanx for listening.....

signed.............
neveragain
neveragain
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

AND YET ANOTHER NAME HE GOES BY IS JOE RICHARDS...

Postby beautyANDbrains on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:27 pm

BUT CALLS HIMSELF JOEY. HIS E-MAIL AND YAHOO ID/PROFILE IS FINESTJOEY@YAHOO.COM. HE IS STILL TRYING TO CONTACT ME AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT I KNEW ALL ABOUT HIS SCAM. YES I WAS ALMOST TAKEN BY HIS LOVING WORDS AND HIS CHARM! IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! HAD I FOUND THIS SITE SOONER I WOULDN'T HAVE INVESTED A MONTH OF MY LIFE CORRESPONDING WITH THIS MAN. HE FOUND ME ON THE DATING WEBSITE TRUEBEGINNINGS.COM. HE LEFT ME 4 MESSAGES THIS AFTERNOON PLEADING WITH ME SAYING HE LOVES ME!

SAID HE WAS FROM WHEELING, ILLINOIS BUT WAS IN THE U.K. ON BUSINESS. HE ALSO GAVE ME A CELL PHONE NUMBER WITH THE U.K. COUNTRY CODE. HE ATTEMPTED TO "BORROW" MONEY FROM ME FIRST SAYING THAT HE HAD AN ACCIDENT AND HIT A LITTLE GIRL WHO RAN OUT IN THE STREET. SAID THE U.K. POLICE WERE GOING TO PUT HIM IN JAIL IF HE DIDN'T PAY THE HOSPITAL BILL OF $800. WELL, WHEN THAT DIDN'T WORK HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO NIGERIA BECAUSE OF A BIG CONTRACT HE GOT THERE. THEN TRIED TO MAKE ME SEND A PAYMENT FOR THE CONTRACT FORM THRU WESTERN UNION. I TOLD HIM I THOUGHT HE WAS A CON ARTIST AND HE DENIED IT, PROFESSED HIS LOVE FOR ME AND THEN SUDDENLY GOT INTO ANOTHER ACCIDENT. THIS TIME HE WAS HIT BY A MOTORCYCLE WHILE GETTING OUT OF A TAXI AT HIS HOTEL ROOM. HE THEN ASKED IF I COULD HELP WITH THE DOCTOR BILL. SO WHEN THAT DIDN'T WORK, HE GOT MALARIA! AND IS CURRENTLY (AS OF THIS AFTERNOON) IN THE HOSPITAL! HE ALSO ASKED IF I COULD HELP HIM WITH THAT TOO!

I KNOW I SHOULD'VE SEEN THE FIRST WARNING SIGNAL....BUT I WANTED SO MUCH FOR HIM TO BE REAL! I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER IN NIGERIA NOW. I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL NO LONGER ANSWER MY PHONE WHEN HE CALLS, AND DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO HIM UNTIL HE GETS A WEBCAM AND I CAN SEE HIS FACE! WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! :lol:
beautyANDbrains
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:03 am

reposted, by black cat:

I believe this person is posted on Match.com. He goes by the username "nick79902guy". His profile is currently unavailable. He may have reposted his profile with a different username as i believe someone else on this site claims to have seen him with a username of "felixmyson". Here is a copy of his email to me:

Hello I am Nick by name 44 yrs old, male. 5:7tall, 176lbs from El Paso Texas. I am goodlooking, handsome and intelligent. I work as a Building Construction Manager and have a lot of employees under me.i lost my parent while i was very young, since then i have been alone, Divorced have only one Son his name is Whit . Just me, my son and my Noble JOb.
I am young hearted with funs, have dreams and a big heart...as easy to get along with as you'll find,i am an active listener and will always try to bring mindfulness and awareness to my existence.

I am new on match.com. You are my first contact. I really love ur smile. Your really gorgeous and Beautiful. Pls don't stop smiling because it brings out the beauty in you. Take a look at who I am and what I seek. If you like me, message me and i'll see if you connect with my look. I am ready to give you my heart and my Soul as long as your honest and faithful...I would take good care of you and make you feel like the kinda lady you've always wanna be. I am really feeling for you right now sending you this email...I feel so different..Who knows? You might be my Dream Angel!!!

I will really like to know u better . I am on yahoo instant messenger Chat. if u care to chat this my ID smilinghandsomenelson@yahoo.com that is my personal email also ....Hearing from a beautiful queen like you would really brighten my day...Would really appreciate if you reply back.

I will be looking forward to hearing from u

Nick
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

New email Address

Postby RaeDRae on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:36 pm

He contacted me on match.com but you can't see his profile now. He went by John Smith Phillip. He said he was 35 was a Electrical engineer and was a widow. He said his wife died of cancer. He was sent to Africa for work to fix printers. He seemed quiet normal at first until he told me he loved me after two weeks. He also siad he wanted to marry me and have two kids. We even named them. He also said he had an accent because he grew up in Jamaica with his mom after his dad died. They had to move there when he was seven because him mom got in trouble.

Then he IMed me and said he was mugged, lost all his money, and asked me for $1400. I told him no. He kept trying to contact me and call me for money but I think he finally got the message. He also told me when I would not send money that he was going to kill himself. I heard from him three days later and he asked for money. I told him he needed to see a psychiatrist when he got back to the states. This was a in July 2006 when he last contacted me.

He is currently on Yahoo personals. He says he is 28 and in sales/marketing in Keller VA. He has a new email address. jeeboo24@yahoo.com.
RaeDRae
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Martins Lewis

Postby reginathenydiva on Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:11 pm

Now using the name Martins_Mike11 on yahoo IM. Email address is martins_mike11@yahoo.com.
reginathenydiva
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Martin

Postby RWILLIAMS on Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:56 pm

DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT FEEL LIKE A BIG FOOL I LET MY SELF GET CONNED BY THIS MAN . I KNOWED HIM BY MARTINDAVID_007@YAHOO.COM. HE CONTACTED ME ON SINGLENET.COM HE SAID HE WAS A CONSTRUCTION WORKER WORKING THERE IN NIGERIA. HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAUGHT HIS FINACEE MAKING LOVE TO A MAN A MONTH BEFORE THEY WERE SET TO GET MARRIED. I FELL FOR HIS LINES HE WOULD WRITE ME POEMS HE WAS SET TO COME TO ME BUT HE HAD A PROBLEM GETTING ALL THE MONEY FOR HIS TICKET SO I SENT HIM $650.00 TO COMPLETE IT AND THEN THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE FLIGHT MESSED UP HIS RESERVATION AND HE NEEDED $400.00 MORE SO HE COULD GET A SEAT ON THE NEXT AVAIBLE PLANE. THEN HE HAD A CAR WRECK GOT IN THE HOSPITAL THE WEEK HE WAS SUPPOSE TO CATCH THE PLANE, NOW HE WANTING MORE MONEY TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET . BUT IM TRYING TO SET HIM UP INTO LETTING HIM THINK IM GOING TO SEND IT. HE DOESNT KNOW THAT I REALLY KNOW WHO IS YET. SO IM GOING TO SEE IM MAD AS HELL AT MYSELF FOR FALLING FOR THIS. AND ALSO HE USED A DIFFERENT PHOTO OF MARTIN THATS NOT ON HERE.
rfdw
RWILLIAMS
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby merlene on Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:14 pm

My scammer calles himself Stan Tyrese. Like another scammer of mine not long into out chats he gave me his phone numbers; 2348035131878 & 234027501329. His email address is stantyr@yahoo.com
Both guys wanted to come to Australia and meet & marry me. He found me at Hoverspot.com

Below is his first email to me:
Hi Merlene,

I am a mix by birth as my Dad is from Houston, my MJum from Africa, Citizen of Nigeria am tall a bit light in completion,5.11 by height Am 29 by age ,I love playing basketball and travelling ,& also say funny things,and write Poetry ....also & sometimes I listen to R and B music and music means a lot to me and also play Snake and ladder as well. Well about myself i think i should let you knows the meaning of relationship and love You see ,i have been in to relationship before so it makes me take my time to reply somebody but i sound to someone that care for good relationship and a buddy that knows the meanning of relationship is all about communication ,passion, love, affection ,Trust and Honest.

I am with my mummy here in Nigeria , she is from africa in nigeria and i have no Dad coz My dad had past away in a car accident in nigeria while i was 9yrs old & i think that's personal to me ...& I am still waiting 2 meet a partner that will Take me to the Land Of promise & A partner that i can confide in and A Buddy that will not Disappoint me as am ready to give my partner my Life and My Body and my heart and am ready to share my life with if it's geniune partner and am very confidence of myself ...& also respect Human being like me and am common human being and Hope to meet the Right person and who Knows if you might be the one that will win my heart...& I Hope 2 Hearing from u Soonnest

Hugs & Kisses,
Stan.
merlene
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Same Guy

Postby kj2008 on Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:58 pm

Met him on Match.com about 3 months ago. Unfortunately didnt know about this site or about the problem of nigerian scammres so I was duped out of a large sum of money. Watch out ! This guy is good. I think that they must share this picture because my Guy said his name was andrew rodgers coldon. He is never married, born in the US but grew up in UK. Working for an oil company in Nigerian, Kenya and elsewhere in Africa. now wants to come home but having money problems. Unfortunately I bought into his lies, hook, line and sinker. After defrauding me several 1000 of dollars he still cant seem to make it out of nigeria. Beware!

His name is Andrew rodgers Coldon, phone number +2348068964837,+2348034995225, +2348022639772, email (yeah should have given it away) is andre4uall@yahoo.com

Goodluck
kj2008
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Martin Leis

Postby Lorna on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:57 am

This guy is also on Hoverspot as stanly Here is what he wrote

How are you doing? Great I assume? I am contacting you based on my interest in you. I think you are very good first sight, but I hope to know more about you and you could reach me via this e-mail address: stantyr@yahoo.com or through yahoo messenger instant chat as: stantyr.

Hoping to hear/ read from you soonest, that's if you care to respond to this.

Warmest regards,
Stan

I contacted Hoverspot about him stealing the picture and being a scammer, they were suoppose to remove him but did not

I confronted him right away about his picture and finding it on focus hawaii
Lorna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 am

reposted, by candipanties:

I BELONG TO MYSPACE AND THEY ARE GETTIN IN THERE MORE AND MORE...I SPOT THEM RIGHT OFF AND TELL THEM THEY ARE ASSES AND IM REPORTIN THEM....THEN I POST THEIR PIC AND MESSAGE IN A BULLETIN TO ALL MY FRIENDS SO THEY KNOW WHAT TO WATCH FOR!!!!!!
MYSPACE DELETES THEIR PROFILES!!! HAHAHAHHAA! I AM STILL BEING TOLD THAT THE NIGERIAN SCAMMERS ARE RUN BY THE MAFIA AND TO WATCH ONES STEP!!! SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

THIS IS DEVONS 4 PICS HE POSTED: I JUST GOT THIS EXACT LETTER, WORD FOR WORD THE OTHER DAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE!!! (they do need new scripts!!!! lmaooooooo)
Pictures no longer working so they have been removed - Ralph

Hello am devon...............
In meeting net-friends for the first time, just remember that they are probably as nervous as you are! Its always a shock for me to finally SEE someone Ive known "o nline" for ages, but it will pass quickly.
Let go of your expectations - the expectation that i will like you (and the corresponding fear that i wont), and the expectation that you will like me (and the fear that you wont). The beauty of the net is that there are no looks, no accents, no physical barriers to filter through....
Just the essence of ones soul. You look on the net for women that would bring out the beauty of their hearts, and yet you bring in the same expectations that might have caused you to fail in finding a mate in the real world. If women lie to you about their size and their looks, then that is because you expect them to lie to you. If you could see my inner beauty without tainting it with your physical expectations, you would be amazed at how many Gems you could find on the net.
On the NET, you have the chance to behold the beauty of ones spirit.
Accept people for who they are, and stop expecting them to be who you want them to be, and you would be surprised how many beauties will break your doors down. Try it, and you will have the same success both on the net, and on the real world.So cyber relationships that turns into real time relationships can and do work.If you go into it with the right attitude then you wont be disappointed. For me, look s didnt matter. I fell in love with the way person opened up to me.
sweetie.
And if u care for a private chat also u want to know more about me u can contact me with this e-mail address
devon_bailey00@yahoo.com ....hope to hear from u soon..........

Devon..............
Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

What a moron!

Postby JenSingKY on Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:44 pm

I found this guy on MySpace.com under the name Martins. He talked to me on Yahoo messenger under the name "Martins_lewis02" and I heard his voice, which did NOT sound like a voice that would go with the picture displayed. He stated he was 40, had lost his parents in a plane crash; he also said that he'd lost his wife and 2 of 3 kids in a car wreck and all he had now was his 15 year old daughter. I asked to see a pic of him and his dtr together, he said all he had was one of her alone. I had done some digging on this guy the first night I talked to him on the computer because something wasn't adding up. Last night, I told him I didn't believe who he was saying he was and he said that we must have the trust in each other. HORRIBLE ENGLISH!! LOL At any rate, I e-mailed all the women on his friends list and told them what was going on and also e-mail the modeling agency that he stole the pic from. Doubt I'll ever hear from HIM again!! LOL But the picture of the young man IS hot!! LOL

Have a good night and keep your eyes open! We can all be private detectives if we try!

Jen :wink:
JenSingKY
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby TXStudette on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:09 pm

This guy found me on Singlesnet.com I also have him on Yahoo Messenger right now as steven_smith_001 and he has also emailed me with the address of steven_smith_001@yahoo.com This guy is totally interesting and can't keep his facts or story straight and I have caught him in so many lies. He gets very defensive when confronted with them and then denies he ever said it. LoL. I have his number in Lagos, Nigeria as 234-802-051-9585 but tells me it belongs to the hotel manager...although he can be reached on it 24/7. Hmmm, what a coincidence eh? I have many emails from him. With the latest one as of Nov. 10, 2006. I must say he talks a good talk and yes, I fell victim and prey to him, but not anymore. Thanks to this site, I can keep my eyes and ears open to more people like him. I was foolish, but I can chalk it up to learning a very valuable lesson and I will be more resourceful in my future endeavors.
TXStudette
TXStudette
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males