Micheal Alvarado - michealalvarado63@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Micheal Alvarado - michealalvarado63@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am

http://www.saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=57804
tebzy111
- 44 y/o male
- los angeles, USA
- Military
I'm a loving man who is really seeking for my true partner to share the rest of my life with.I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, neither the swift nor strong but time and chances happens... am very gentle, kind, caring and good thinking person that doesn`t like any one who promise and fail, tell lies and someone that is not responsible. She should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Man,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge.

Also on friendster
http://profiles.friendster.com/123162556
micheal alvarado
Male, 44, Single
Hometown: los angeles

Email
IP 69.22.145.52 nLayer Communications <<< on RS bad list
sent same picture and text as in profile

Also
http://www.44eu.com/dating/tebzy111
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Alvarado - michealalvarado63@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

contacted me today
same name, same text
Children: I have children
Relationship Status: Widowed
i love honesty and truth,SHe should be Loving, trust worthy, caring and good.. I am an intresting Man,to be with,i am down to earth,and i like natural things.My way of life is simple and ideal.I am an outgoing person, and a very romantic Man who loves challenge.

hello, how are you doing today ?i found your profile interesting,can you tell me about self your ?these is my email address michealalvarado63@yahoo.com,so that we can get to know each other better
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Micheal Alvarado - michealalvarado63@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Fri May 06, 2011 12:02 pm

back on hoverspot

UserId=3341978
michael
Male, 45 Years Old
From Los Angeles, CA

Image :roll:

janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

alvaradosmooth@yahoo & alvaradosmooth@hotmail.com

Postby janex69 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Hoverspot
UserId=3346044
Alvarado
Male, 40 Years Old

From New York, NY

My name is Alvarado,I'm here looking for long term relationship...i am very passionate affectionate caring loving intelligent romantic.you can add me on alvaradosmooth@yahoo.com or alvaradosmooth@hotmail.com im online now.
Thanks
Alva
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Richard Alvarado - richard_al55@yahoo .com

Postby janex69 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm

DMF
ID: 187500
richardal55
- 56 y/o male
- Texas, USA
- Millitary
Description:
i am a sweet romantic woman :mrgreen: , i like to bait my own hook ,I enjoy sports and getting out and going to sporting events when I can. I love to go fishing because it can be so calming and relaxing to be on the lake. I also enjoy getting out on the golf course with friends just having a good time. I like listening to all types of music. I'm just a down to earth lady looking to find my best friend and start a life with and spend my time with my love ones ...I am a very laid back, easy going lady. I love to laugh and make people laugh. I try to be honest, dependable, sincere and passionate. I try to be friends with everyone and would do anything for my friends. i like to read Books and experience more things in life .

Ideal match description:
I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each others well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

Hi,How are you doing today?I am Richard by name 54years, as I am here Looking for friend's and If Possible More.I was Introduce to this site by a friend of mine,As I am trying It Out. As I am New On this site. I came across your profile which drew my Attention as I wanted to contact you and have words with you and If Possible get to know you more and better. I would love for you to email me through my personal email and I will email you back with my pictures.. and also tell you more about my self..This Is my email (richard_al55@yahoo .com)You can also add me to your Yahoo Instant messenger If U do Have One.. It Is the same email as well.. {richard_al55@yahoo .com} I Hope to hear from you and I Hope all Is well with you and You are having a good time.I will Look forward for your email.. Take care and be Blessed.

Also MS and FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 55&sk=info
Rrichard Alvarado
Flight Leftenant at United States Army
Lives in El Paso, Texas
From El Paso, Texas

additional picture

http://www.myspace.com/554459216
Richard Alvarado
Male, 56, El Paso, Texas
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammer Benjamine Gilboa gilboab@yahoo.com or hotmail.com

Postby redhead220 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Benjamine Gilboa first contacted me through a Facebook message in mid August. Had an empty facebook page...said he was new and didn't have time to upload stuff. We chatted through Facebook messages for a day or two then he took it to Yahoo IM. He had two emails gilboab@yahoo.com and gilboab@msn.com. Benjamine also gave me the following phone number 447700074775 which he used to SMS me. He is one of the better Nigerian scammers, his IM's to me were quite intelligent, though there was the "am" and "i", and calling me baby almost immediately. There was some small inconsistencies in the beginning, but nothing that really raised a red flag. Within a week he was professing his love to me. We carried on for almost 3 months. Then he made a trip to Kuwait for a "project" and mysteriously his son Jason got sick and he couldn't access his money. He tried, very, very hard to get money from me...but I knew instantly it wasn't right. Disconnected all contact and blocked him. Saved all copies of my IM's. I have an absolutely gorgeous love letter he emailed me that I will post later for information. Here is the first email I got from him introducing himself, pretty much the same letter used by a Martin Pollack, posted here, awhile back. I have attached the pictures he sent me as well. This scammer was better than most I've read about, be careful.

Let me start by saying that it has really been exciting meeting you, now i have no regrets why i joined that social network, Facebook. Chatting with you last night was very interesting and it made me to be sure that the feeling that i got from the very first time i came across you on facebook was actually a real one. I hope you get the best out of life as you try to get a better job as a nurse am really happy for you. It wont be easy trying to tell you much about me but like i promised you am going to do my very best to describe just as i am to you and lets see how it goes from there...lol

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a realist, a hopeless romantic, I really am that really nice guy who you thought wasn't out there anymore......hahahahaha, just kidding. I am warm, down to earth and a little quirky with a fantastic sense of humor. I am always the first to make light of most situations including having a good chuckle at myself. I am very social and tend to make friends easily. Although I love to play I am mature with a serious side.

Presently I live in London. Both my parents are late..... My Grand Mother (Mother's Side) was acient new zealand from Pukerua Bay and my Grand Father was Irish (UK). They lived in New zealand until my mum met my Dad. My Dad was also From UK, but was from London. Both my parents lived in London until they got divorced and my mum moved back to New Zealand. I am frequent with New Zealand, used to come see my Mum, she was a real estate mogul and had a lot to inherit from her. She passed away last year and i intend coming over to settle in New Zealand very soon. I hope that we would become very good friends here so that when i do come around you will show me around, more like my tourist guide...lol

I have a Son his name is Jason he is 4yrs...soon to be 5 years old, it has not been easy taking care of him alone but i have a nanny, his Mum died when he was 2 years. She died of cancer of the cervix, well all that is in the past now and we have to leave the past behind us. I have also been to many countries either for business or vacation, i love traveling to the Caribbean for vacation.I play, golf, tennis, surfing and exploring new areas and beach side on holidays.

I’m ready to share my life with a kind, considerate companion who is also looking to start a new chapter. I enjoy creating a welcoming home and would like to have someone to cook with or for, or to cook for me. (smile) I’m looking for a partner who also has a broad world, who can be supportive of my pursuits and can accept my support..I also like to cook weather it be for a group or for one, also enjoy working out at the gym several times a week. i like to have a good laugh & meaningful conversations, and just enjoying life.

Much rather dine than eat, it's about the experience-the company, the setting, and the food- not the cost (or the location) of the meal. Love to entertain, with all that entails: planning, prep, cooking, and the clean-up.

I'm creatively driven, hard-working, generous, kind, considerate, compassionate and ethical- I always try to do the right thing-even though that's usually the more difficult path.

Love to laugh (really, who doesn't?), hearing others do so brings me great joy. Few things make me smile more than hearing the unrestrained laughter of children. I'm in favor of quality over quantity, in all aspects of my life.

I have a great Job, I am engineer with so many years of work experience.... I thank God for that, but its really been boring not having someone to share it with, i get home daily and i just wish someone was home waiting to give me a big bear hug and kiss...but all i got is my little Man....my son...my life (Jason), he means the world to me, he's a sensitive, intelligent and kind child.

I love cars and I have a weakness for shirts and shoes when shopping for myself. The above are part of who I am and some of the things that matter to me and by the way i love to write poems at my spare time maybe as time goes on i would write you one......hmmmm. I know it sounds cliche, but, I'm pretty much looking for someone to rock my world!

Looking forward to reading from you soon....lol
PS:..........................Tel me more about yourself.... Questions from me to you ...????
how do you relax???
do you like shopping too ??
what color do you like best??
Have you ever been involved in online dating?
I addded a picture of Jason and i and the other one i was in the kitchen...lol making dinner. hope you get to send me some pictures too? Do tell me something about you also.
Ben.

redhead220
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer Benjamine Gilboa gilboab@yahoo.com or hotmail.co

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 am

Can you post the money request email/chat log; some email h e a d e r s (see FAQ)? :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby redhead220 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 am

Ok here you go...there are quite a few, so I'm going to post the first time he mentioned his son was sick and then jump to the $$ request. I will also post headers from both email addresses.

Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:57:23 AM) : <ding>
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:57:52 AM) : Hi
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:58:02 AM) : hello baby
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:58:07 AM) : how are you?
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:58:19 AM) : How are you baby?
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:58:23 AM) : Lol
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:58:27 AM) : am ok
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:58:44 AM) : . Me too
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:58:46 AM) : just finished working now and came here to caht with you
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 9:59:00 AM) : chat
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:59:00 AM) : Ok
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:59:28 AM) : I'm just getting coffee
removed personal details(10/28/2011 9:59:58 AM) : And then get dressed g
removed personal details(10/28/2011 10:00:00 AM) : Have
removed personal details(10/28/2011 10:00:15 AM) : Damn touch screen!
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:01:03 AM) : baby i just got off the phone with jason nanny she told me that jason is having a high temperature
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:01:07 AM) : started this morning
removed personal details(10/28/2011 10:01:25 AM) : How high?
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:01:58 AM) : she did not say bit i have told her to get him to the hospital
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:02:13 AM) : if it gets serious than that
xxxxxx(10/28/2011 10:02:41 AM) : Ok...you should find out if he still acts like himself
xxxxxx(10/28/2011 10:02:51 AM) : Or if he's lethargic
xxxxx(10/28/2011 10:03:00 AM) : And how high
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:03:10 AM) : whats lethargic?
xxxxxx(10/28/2011 10:03:39 AM) : Very tired don't want to anything
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:05:20 AM) : well i will speak with them again tomorrow
xxxxxx(10/28/2011 10:05:43 AM) : I would be concerned if he's not acting like himself
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:06:12 AM) : does it mean anything serious if it get to that point
xxxxxx(10/28/2011 10:06:24 AM) : If he seems fine and the fever isn't too high say over 37.7
Benjamine Gilboa(10/28/2011 10:06:32 AM) : exactly how would he not be acting like himself?

Benjamine Gilboa(11/04/2011 2:27:36 AM) : baby my son is facing a life threatning situation and am not even close to meet him and make things ok with him, i cant help much from where i am and am finiancially strapped from doing anything i really dont have much people i could trust except you and i came to you with everything that is happening. Till now am still trying to get 1500pounds to sort the remaining balance or else they would stop treatment...am confused and i cant think straight....baby i do need your help with anything you can help with that the only way i can breath a little bit of freash air, i will make it up to you once i get to the uk. my love for you still burns and i would do anything for it.

removed personal details 6:31:09 AM) : Baby, I might be able to get 100 or 200 USD. I don't have any $ of my own, I have to get this from the man who supports me and not going to be easy...he doesn't have much $. Don't know if I can take it w/o him missing it.
removed personal details 6:33:39 AM) : I really don't have access to the kind of $ you need. You have to understand I can't pull it out of thin air although I wish I could for Jason and for you. I'm at a loss...

Benjamine Gilboa(11/04/2011 7:07:14 AM) : baby i really do not want to put you in a tight position left to me i wish to be the one to take care of you till the day i die but i never expected this to happen thats why its getting very difficult for me. the entire money that is in your currency its about $2,405.30 the nanny told me that she has almost half of that...baby if they is anyway you could come up with something much higher than that i would really appreciate it,once i get back to the uk am going to send it all back to you but now i need to make sure that jason get better. i love you

removed personal details 7:38:09 AM) : Ben I have no idea where I that kind of $ would come from I seriously don't know what to do

There were a couple more exchanges, but he didn't push the money issue again and I cut off contact with him then next day.

Email headers
The gilboab@hotmail.com header follows. The IP trace came back as follows:

The source host name is "173-208-87-10.rdns.ubiquityservers.com" and the source IP address is 173.208.87.10.
Geo-Location Information
Country United States
State/Region IL
City Chicago
Latitude 41.8471
Longitude -87.6248
Area Code 312

X-Originating-IP: [173.208.87.10]
To: <removed personal details>
Subject: My story ....
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:49:30 +0100

The gilboab@yahoo.com email header follows. The IP trace returned, as you probably guessed, Nigeria...
The source host name is "41.206.12.71.mtngprs.net" and the source IP address is 41.206.12.71.
Geo-Location Information
Country Nigeria
State/Region 28
City Owerri
Latitude 5.4833
Longitude 7.0333
Area Code

Received: from [41.206.12.71] by web125017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Sep 2011 01:06:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <1316505970.60785.YahooMailNeo@web125017.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 01:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Benjamin Gilboa <gilboab@yahoo.com>
Subject: Food for thought...i have done the dishes
To: "removed personal details"
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited header, deleted personal info
redhead220
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby redhead220 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 am

and as promised, here is the love letter. I tried searching for it by using various verses, but didn't have much luck...

Depth of My Love

You are my sunshine, my joy, my inspiration.
When I am with you its like all the cares of this world just vanish.
You are the only one I have loved and trusted this much.
You are the blood that rushes through my veins.
Without you I would surely die
I will always love you, even more than my own life itself.
And because I love you, I want to be by your side;
And to just hold you in my arms
Where I can cherish you, make love to you and keep you safe.
And I want you to know that I will always be there for you.
Whenever you are away from me, my heart becomes an icebox;
And only the warmth of your love can make it beat again.
There is no water or flood that can quench this love I have
Because you are the world to me, my precious jewel,
More valuable than anything the universe could offer.
And I will never trade you for anything else
Because you are my Love
redhead220
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am

Hi Redhead, thanks for your posts.

The love poem comes from here Click Here

"In google you can do an exact search on a phrase by using quotation marks" Take a look at Here to see an example
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 pm

For the last header:
Email Sender: gilboab@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.206.12.71
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Delta
IP address city: Warri
IP address latitude: 5.5167
IP address longitude: 5.7500
ISP of this IP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: MTN Nigeria
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby redhead220 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks firefly for the update on the yahoo email. I some more info to share and post...when I look back at the many conversations, at least 2 scammers were talking to me based on the content of the conversations, but eventually it looks like just one took over. We had daily contact and I realize that I provided the scammers with a bunch of stuff they can use to make themselves more believable and of course, pass along. Also, I know that normally the "potential" romance interest doesn't like to divulge personal information, but I was treated to a couple "stories."

I am choosing to share the the following info and info in future posts, despite it's very personal nature, because I want to share my story and also realize the this info may be recycled for use on someone else. I happened to be dealing with a difficult personal issue with my husband, while trying to manage the most intense semester of Nursing school, so I was extremely vulnerable. This can happen to anyone...even smart, savvy woman who are well educated and have successful careers.

Ok, so here I go....this is my inital response to the scammer for information about myself.

Deep breath...ME. It’s random, just pouring out of my mind, can’t stop it, nor do I want to...I want you to know what my mind is like when it’s on fire. Hang on I have a feeling it’s going to take some time read this.

First and foremost...I never do anything the easy way it seems...I always end up taking the road less traveled or the one with the most obstacles. I guess you could say I like to be challenged!

Colors: purple and black

Relaxing: so many ways - enjoying the sound of silence (probably my most favorite), being with good friends, laying in the arms of the one I love doing absolutely nothing. Listening to the rain drops, soaking up the sunshine, listening to classical music, making love (haha my next favorite).

Online dating: been there, done that, don’t think I would do it again, but I never say never.

Like walking/jogging in the morning, long car rides to nowhere, reading, writing letters that come from the heart, creating poems and prose, classic cars (I want a 68 Firebird or Camero or 67 Vette), traveling, golfing (well I used to, haven’t had time lately!). I’ll try or do anything (almost) at least once, repeat if I like it lol!

I see in shades of gray, there is no black and white. I am deep, I need depth to survive. A quirky soul who wants someone with just as much depth so we can explore our depths together, learn from each other, to be able to and want to share my deepest feelings with you. My mind and soul need intellectual stimulation, much like my body needs stimulation :)

Totally a hopeless romantic... and yes I do exist, just like you (I’m still in disbelief though lol!). The movie I think epitomizes true love is The Notebook. I want to grow old with someone like that. I want a man who isn’t afraid to show me his soul, his inner depths, who isn’t afraid to cry with me, laugh with me, and fight with me (honestly there is no such thing as perfect!!). I will be your rock and you will be my rock. Love is a two way street.

My friends just had their first grandchild...OMG, I can’t wait to have grandkids lol! I love babies and children. They are so innocent, full of life. They remind you sometimes that it is ok to want to see life through their eyes. As parents we have the opportunity to mold our children to be the best they can be to equip them with the confidence to tackle life, why do so many parents throw that chance away???

Warm, funny, serious, playful, down to earth, the girl next door...jeans are my staple, but love getting dressed up, makes the soul feel good. I love to dress my man and I like a man that does not mind shopping with me! I like a man who can dress up, but is equally comfortable in a worn, favorite pair of jeans and t shirt. OMG I love shoes!! I had over 200 pairs when I was working in New York City. A pair for every suit, dress, etc...I owned. Had to having matching shoes, what else can I say! Now it is a whole lot less...but it is growing again!

Easy going, make friends everywhere I go. The most non judgmental person you will ever meet, I have been told that so many times in my life I know it must be true!! When confronted with something that goes against my beliefs, I try to understand it. As a nurse, it is a part of your everyday existence.

I love old movies, especially Breakfast at Tiffany’s, North by Northwest and anything with Katherine Hepburn, Fred Astaire, or Cary Grant in it. I like any movie that has the ability to make you laugh, cry or think hard about something.

Music is soul candy for the ears...I love songs that have meaningful lyrics about life, love and death. I had stopped listening and my soul was sad...then smack, that funny thing called clarity hit me hard. I find such solace in music. Love long car rides with music, down winding roads, sunny days and gray days. I have happy songs, sad songs; I cry to music...that can be very cathartic.

I love food! Absolutely love to cook, it is my passion and even when I am stressed I like to cook to relax. Love to cook for others. I feel good when I can make someone smile with the food I cook. I love to share cooking, it is sexy and just plain fun! I never follow a recipe, a recipe it just a starting point...who knows what will happen! I love food that tantalizes the senses, that tastes so good it leaves you wanting more...haha kind like sex LOL! I love a good bottle of wine with a girlfriend or the one I love, sharing a great cup of coffee in the morning with the one I love.
Life is about what you have at this moment in time and being able to see the good in it. It isn’t about what you don’t have or want. They are nice to think about, but life really is what exists around you and if you aren’t happy with that you will never be happy.

Pay it forward – my motto. If not for the kindness of strangers when I was raising Sam as a single parent, I would not be whom I am or where I am today. No payment was required, I was asked to pay it forward and I have done it every day I can. My greatest joy is being able to do something for someone less fortunate than I am. Even though my life right now isn’t perfect, I know that someone else is worse off than me and it’s what keeps me putting one foot in front of the other, one day at a time.

I am strong as an over-steeped bag of tea when I need to be, but mostly I am soft and warm and really just want someone to hold me up and love me for me, every day of my life. I want to feel safe in the arms of the one I love.

My home life was not easy, but I can’t say I have any regrets. I could have turned out much differently, but I choose not to let it define me. Someday I will share my story with you.

OMG! I think I’m done :) I hope I didn’t overwhelm you...but it wouldn’t have felt right if I was restrained.

Benjamine, there is something special about you...you have gotten to me in a way that I’ve only felt once before. I feel compelled to share with you things I don’t share with most. It’s about understanding where I’m coming from and appreciating it. I feel very comfortable with you, that you will not judge me.
redhead220
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi, redhead220,

agree, it can happend to anyone. You can read about the healing process here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13396. Also, you can take a look on REAL faces of scammers - http://www.romancescam.com/scammers4real.htm. I hope that all of that can help you to move forward with your life.
The most important thing right now is to cease all contact with this person, without any explanations. Dont confront him, is useless.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby redhead220 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks for the support firefly! It didn't take long to snap me out of my romance haze :) once he asked for money. That really dampened things quick for me. Didn't take me long to realize that what I have here at home is worth working on! I have no desire to have any contact with this person again. I'm more interested in getting the word out...this guy was pretty good and like I said, I provided him with some stuff that's sure to be recycled. There's also this Facebook page Giggles Palooza...a wall full of sayings, quips, and quotes that can be shared. I turned him onto the site. Anyone can go there, it's not restricted. So I wouldn't doubt he's going to borrow from there.

I'm am trying to comb through all the emails and chats for things that you're sure to see recycled. Going to take a little time, but I will continue to post things that I hope will help someone else! Here are few quotes, sayings etc. I've found.

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." Ferdinand Foch

The following two are mine...

The soul on fire unleashes a passion that knows no boundaries
a passion that is unrestrained.
The soul on fire is a soul that is limitless, teeming with desire.
The soul on fire is a soul in love.

Yesterday
Yesterday there were tears in my heart
and my soul was cold and dark

Yesterday my mind was quiet and blank
I was lost, but

Yesterday challenged me to think about today
and now

Yesterday is shaping my tomorrows [oh how true this one is right now :-D ]
redhead220
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby SlapHappy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm glad to see that you have snapped out of it. We all have moments of weakness and flights of fancy.
I have heard that, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I'm not sure if this works for every man, but some tasty vittles under some low light, with some romantic music might just do the trick. It's a good start, anyway. :) All the best.
SlapHappy

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams