It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:31 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

African scammers posing as military personnel.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 pm

same email as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 13#p397313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

clark.gagnon@yahoo.com

also plenty of times on Skype:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Diamond Harrison, harrison.diamond59@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 am

waplog
harrison_diamond
Male , 18
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

Am.have.one.sun.in.Ghana.call.david.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Carter Ham, carter.ham@bk.ru
Portland Oregon

Tel: +233240890937 (Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana :party:
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN))

http:/ /my.mail.ru/bk/carter.ham/ :party:
http:/ /www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6016875986

Email Sender: carter.ham@bk.ru [more]
IP address: 37.143.14.157
IP Address Country: Russian Federation (???)
IP address latitude: 60.0000
IP address Longitude: 100.0000

Hello,
I think it must also answer all the questions I asked you, thus you will know a lot about me, and if you are to ask any other thing I'll be here to answer you in all honesty, so that you can know better and
I CARTER F HAM
I am 62 years old, born and raised in Portland, Oregon
I love mostly outdoors for fun, I love to read, listen to music and clubbing, I like dirt biking, snowboarding, taking my boat on the lake, wakeboarding and fishing, and I also love to visit new places and more. ...
I United States Africa Command, US Army, Europe, US 1st Infantry Division.
I bred to my former wife Christie for cheating on me
I was married to her, which laid me in difficult times, and it hurts me so much, and I'm not going to hurt any woman like that again ..
last relationship lasted for 19 years and a few months
I have two adult children living their lives not in terms of Goo divorced mother of my best color is blue, and I can also go to the Yellow
I love vegetables and shrimp.
I am currently in Kabul, Afghanistan military camp.
I do not smoke, but I drink socially
I mean motive entry into dating just to meet someone who can match my woman dreams and my charming knight.
I just joined the site last week
Qualities that I want in my dream woman to always love me, that is caring, funny, smart, romantic, loyal, honest, that has a sense of humor, and most importantly, the love
I do not just want a long time relationship, but the lifetime of the second half.
And I also need a serious woman in my life
I think now you know too much about me, I will want to ask you some other questions later, if you're still interested, I'll be waiting for your reply .Carter I am currently on operations in Afghanistan and will continue to retire at a few months, and this is one main reason why I joined the site even though it is not safe here, to be with the use of the Internet and all that I still had the idea of ​​dating with for a long time now, I have never did not go out on a date, and I was going to retire and want to have that special woman in my life, so that when I come back to retire, I can not be with till the end of the world, and we are not permitted to use the webcam or to make or receive calls on the base. Even if I have to I will have to get out of the camp to a nearby village to make and that is also dangerous ..I to shoot or may occur in the mines ... Hope to read from you dear Dobrynin
After about yourself and learning more about you, I think that we need to find some other thing about eachother.I want to know your primary motive here, and I will also want to know if you are looking for just a friend or someone more than a friend to you, I want to know if you need a serious man in your life. I still have many questions to ask you, as time goes on, because I did not want to waist my time with anyone online, because I do not want to get hurt anymore. so get back to me as soon as possible with all honesty heart.Just give a piece of your mind on your answer.
I'll be waiting for your mail
Thanks Dear
Good to hear from you hope you are doing well and good, I want to send you this message, and I hope that when he get to your system, you take the time to read it and let me know your mind is set, I began to trust you all my life, I was down thinking I was waiting to write to you about something very important, but I do not want to, because I was wondering if you could keep a secret, but I know I can trust you, because you trust yourself ....

Is everything in order, but does not feel good, my love, I thought I should tell you this because I have come to trust and believe in you, honey, as the United States Army and a member of the USARPAC
Medical Brigade, who was in Baghdad, Iraq, but currently deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan to conclude my tour.I want to share important information about my experience while serving with the United States 1st Armored in Baghdad before my transfer in Kabul, which would be mutually beneficial for us. However, I can not reveal all the information now, until we have agreed to cooperate in this mutually beneficial enterprise.

After digesting the information contained on the website, I would like confirmation of that so that we can discuss the issue of mutual interest. I must admit that I'm very uncomfortable sending a message to you through such means, but I'm pretty limited because of time. I can not predict your reaction, you may misconstrue the importance and decide to go public, which would be very unfortunate. I can only say that the essence of this message is strictly mutual.I will be more pronounced with a positive response from you. Please reply with confirmation that you visited the site My dear ........

My love, when I got to Kabul, Afghanistan, as the United States Army and a member of the USARPAC Medical Brigade, who was in Baghdad. During my five hundred and fourth Parachute Infantry Regiment, I was introduced to Ghana Agro Mining Company, when I visited my son for adoption (juniors) in Africa, where they produce gold and other mineral resources, Dr. Kofi Atta Annan, a Ghanaian diplomat who served as as the seventh Secretary-General of the United Nations from 1 January 1997 to 31 December 2006.

I made ​​a deposit in a metal trunk box containing an amount of dollars in the amount of trunk box eight million five hundred thousand (US $ 8,5 m) under the Special UN warehouse delivery in Ghana and has since been in storage, I was not in Ghana today , the company reported that the deposit agreement reached maturity date of a sense that I should go ahead to resume. Despite my position as a general, I still have to respect the code of conduct of his company, I have to go there or who have received the items for me, two box trunk consider gold because I can not tell them that I am the sum of in the box for security reasons

This may seem as an illegal thing to do, but I tell you, my love? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office is located some immunity) I was able to get a package from a safe place full of hot spot.

The reason I tell you this is my love, because I can not go to Africa for the resumption of the deposit agreement, if I do not have a job. I have already requested the United Nations Office in Ghana, I will be posting some dear to me on the claim on my behalf. I want to know if you can help me to send my ID card, as well as documents to you so that you will use it to contact the office on my behalf for the delivery of the items to you before he would get confiscated by the United Nations.

So I deposited the box with a security company as a private shipping (free checks), and it will deliver to your front porch, you do not need to burn to get. So here are my details deposit and contact the security company. You can write to them to let them know that you want the boxes delivered to you as soon as possible, and ask them how much the clearance fee will cost. I did pay them already safe shipment fee to pay a deposit fee, only the clearance fee must be paid. Please keep in mind not to tell the company that the boxes contain money, just tell travel luggage (Carter F Ham)
NB: Without you, including details of such deposit in your mail, your mail will not be kept in mind.
DEPOSIT
DETAILS:
Deposit Ref: GSC-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Clearance Sort Code: PRVT-3450-69GSC
Certificate of Deposit: 3450 / PPPOL / 234NG
Depositor: General Carter Ham
CONTACT DETAILS:
Employee: Jude Peters (Custodian Managers)
E-mail: diplomat.innocent
consultant.com
Custody Managers Direct Tel: +233240890937
You can follow the news link to the BBC and understand very well what I'm saying: http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
So, you can write to them and get back to me as soon as possible. Please help your children to pay them the clearance fee, and as soon as the boxes get to you, I will let you know the code, and I want you to receive and deposit it in your bank or in your dorm room for me to join you so that we can proceed with investments, I'll look forward to hearing from you, I believe in you, and I know I can trust you
Thank you
I will wait to receive a message when you arrive, have a wonderful day Honey
How are you doing today, well, I think, and how was your weekend, I hope everything is fine ..
My love, you need to send the following information to the Diplomat, which is making the delivery box trunk to you personally ...
Full name:
Nearest airport:
Home address:
Send this information to the security company diplomat at:
diplomat.innocent
consultant.com
Only 2 of the document will need to change the owner to change the name of the besieged in his own name, so that the diplomat can arrive your airport without customs problem
Second, to obtain a certificate to enable clearing diplomat delivery without delay.
each document will cost $ 2500 dollars and total would be $ 5000 dollars
you need to send a letter that they were to give information about the payment, as well as to be able to use his name on a document and know your address, and
I am waiting to hear from you
love you
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Carter Ham, carterfham951@yahoo.com
Birthday: February 16, 1962
Marital status: Single
Languages​​: English
School: Advent School
Boston

https:/ /vk.com/id272532985
Join in contact - NIGERIA, AFRICA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Email Sender: carterfham951@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 196.46.245.93
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000

Carter Ham
how are you dear?
Carter Ham
Good to hear from you dear, i hope to know more about you. could you please write me in my email
carterfham951@yahoo.com or give me yours so that i will write you and tell you more about myself and send you more of my pictures
I am 62 years old and a widower. My name is Gen Carter Ham with lots of love and attention to give the woman of my dreams and my heart's desire, if I find her someday.I widower for six years and have not been in any relationship, since I lost my wife, so I took the time to reprogram your life well, and I think now I'm ready to move on with my life .I so tired of my loneliness, as I have so much love and care in my heart to give to your partner
if I find it one day, but first I have to find the problem at hand now, as I get older, time and time is running out, but I'm not in any rush or hurry to meet my right woman, because God's time is the best. I would like to meet a woman that I can put all my love and trust in you, without fear of a broken heart.
I would be happy for the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with my true soul mate, someone with whom I can share everything about yourself - emotionally, spiritually and physically, and that can put all my love and trust in you, without fear of a broken heart.
A deep commitment to the relationship is that I'm looking for my woman, when I find it. My parents where married 58 years. I saw them in line with the increase in me as their only child up.I saw that no matter how bad they were financially - were determined to make their marriage work. No matter, there were difficult times for them - were not committed to each other and marriage. that the same thing that I am also trying in my marriage, if one day I find the right woman of my life.Am very impressed and interested.
My instinct tells me that you're a good person, and I would like to know you better. I understand the distance thing, I just really think that there are no boundaries to find your life partner ... I am an army officer and the United States was in the army all my life.I enjoy every moment spent in the army. I am currently on a mission of peacekeeping in Afghanistan and have been here for a while now. I'll probably leave here in less than a month to close my mission entrusted to me here and return to the United States, but it would have been so loving and sweet and fun to have a sweet beautiful woman waiting for my return home. I have a son and he is 16 years old and his name is John ... John, he was the only one close to me since I lost my wife. He is my source of my happiness, and was the only one around with me through the ups and downs of life.
I miss him so much, and I can not wait "and now my mission here in the end for me to go and stay with him. His current school is located in the UK, but we communicate through emails.I want to find a woman who is ready to accept me and my son in his life and always makes us happy as we make her happy as well.Life too short so I would like to settle down with the woman of my dreams, just soon my duty here is over here in less than a month .. I think I'm writing too so please, I'm done here and look forward to your email.
care
Gen, Carter Ham
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gencarham2@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:11 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6019088573
Carter F. Ham C, 51 New York City, NY

How are you? My name is General Carter F. Ham, from United States of America. I'm here to look for a good woman in my life. I’m just new here I'm not use to this site but what I saw in here interest me. Maybe we can chat on yahoo messenger if you wish here is my email address you can add me in your list or you send me a message (gencarham2@yahoo.com) I will send you my full details together with picture, when i received your email address
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: gencarham2@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Received: from [41.218.214.62] GHANA

Greeting's to you

Many thanks for your prompt reply to my message and I wish to see you face to face one good day, well I will like to tell you more about myself and also wish to know you better, because I really know that it is not by my own wish or making but by the Grace of GOD for us to know each order also be in communication,So let me formally introduce myself to you , or better tell you more about my humble self.
My name is General Carter F. Ham,from,from United States of America. I'm here to look for a good woman in my life.
I was born in United State of America, and working with united state Army , learned and now I am a divorce, as a matter of fact, I have just one child . I'm an Army General in the United States Army.
The fact that my ex wife cheated on me while I was away on special duty made me angry and the worst of it was that she was caught by one of my soldiers who was stationed to look after my compound and news circulated around all the military bases, so she called on a divorced I serve as second in Commander here, U.S.
ISAF - International Security Assistance Force,Afghanistan. However, my current mission here in Syria,my service will end soon. However, My work is so demanding that I do not even have time for my child, after the mother left us which is my wife .I was the only one to take care of him so far, which is one of the main reason i want to retire . I want to be close to my son and take good care of him, I have come to realize that I am cheating on my him happiness because of personal fulfilled career as I have always wanted to be a good father to them,and my partner .
I have been in this warfare over a few years ago, so I'm willing to have someone who will be my life partner as have retired from this assignment at Syaria. You know what is to be in different war in a couple of years without my loved ones. This really get me bored, demanding and challenging, but it is only my profession . I have been in many countries so right now i need to settle down with good partner is good which is reason fine you.
I do not know how you feel? If I get you bored you with my achievement in life, just want you to know me better, to give me a chance and we will start working on this relationship.
I am honest, trustworthy, intelligent, good-looking, respectful, romantic, passionate, spontaneous, goodhearted, personable, sincere, adventurous, energetic, open-minded, loyal, creative, exploitative, outgoing, funny (likes to laugh), compassionate, love long conversation, thoughtful, understanding and affectionate.

Thank you for accepting me as your Friend I will like you to tell me more about yourself hope you will not be angry about that. Always keep in touch. God bless you, I thank you for your understanding.
I attached my pictures,so that you can see me,have a nice day, I hope to hear from you ones again God bless you.

General Carter F. Ham,

:dumb: sent pics of John Mageau
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... &start=195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Scam Slayer
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carter H - mccarterham@yahoo.com

Postby Scam Slayer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Carter H - mccarterham@yahoo.com

IP Trace: 197.255.173.230
Provider: Spectranet
Lagos, Nigeria

His tagged profile was deleted before I had a chance to copy the message he sent to me on tagged but I did save the pictures he was using. He sent the usual scammer message giving his e-mail address and cell phone number. Luckily, I sent him an e-mail, which he responded to, and I was able to get an IP trace.

He’s using pictures of General Carter F. Ham

Message Sent To My E-mail:
Hello My Beautiful ,

I just receive your email, I am so sorry just because I am busy here and you know I am on Mission here in Afghanistan and very soon, I will retire soon, I am on the Site there just looking for my Soul mate as well. And My Plan is to get a wonderful woman that will care for me a lot and for my Son even for we both get Wed once I retire. you are really an interesting woman and I am glad to have you, i really still want you to know much more about me. After reading your Profile, I had the feeling that I might be much better as a man having a woman like you around me as a good and trusted friend. If only for a friendship then I will be happy ever knowing you but if you will be my soul mate, then I will be the happiest man on Earth. I must admit reading from your message and looking at your profile and background made my day very much fulfilled. Yes I am widow my reason of praying to God for you to be my soul mate is that i find a wife attitude in you despart that we have not met face to face but your words and appearance proved to me how you are.... I really like you.

Some basic info about me: I was born February 16 1952 in Ohio City and attended my high schools in Ohio Central High school in United State too, and current a General Carter Ham In US Army Command, I served as a Major General, United Sated National Army Force - In Afghanistan, I grew up and graduated from Ohio Central High School, I was on the intercollegiate soccer and ski teams of the U.S. Military Academy was a cadet captain on the brigade staff, and I was a distinguished cadet" academically, graduating in the top 5% of the Class (ranked 43rd overall). I was remembered as "always going for it in sports, academics, leadership, and even my social life."

Some years after graduation I married Janet Dermmont, a graduate from Dickinson College and Daughter of U.S. Military Academy Army General William A. Dermmont who was superintendent of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point) at the time. We have one son, (Moore) he is 9 years old now.I loss my wife unexpectedly what caused a lot of pain and even affect me. And since then I stopped wanting to get myself involved into any relationship again as I was scared of going through any more pain and I find it extremely difficult getting along with a woman, I have remained single for years now. what challenges me with on work now is my only son and i don t know how he may fill right now despart he always send me a mail almost everyday. But all i want is his happiness and a woman that he can call his mum and a woman that will love me and my only son this the only thing that challenges me with on my work And i will like you to help me take very good care of my son, i need you to be talking to him and mailing him.

Finally this year I decided to seek someone that I will grow old with. honestly I am completely back on my feet and I feel its time I get my love jacket on and back to the love world, Yes I deserve to love and to be loved again, Like they say behind every successful man there is a woman and always a good woman so for the last in my life time I am out fishing for a good loving, caring, honest and a down heart woman that knows what it means to love and be loved, a woman who I can call my own not someone Else's that would make my life worth living.

Right now I am presently in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission since last year but I will be back home soon to the state, i hope we could get to know each other from here before we meet in person. On the other hand I am a 100% fun loving man and I get to socialize whenever I get the chance to. I love to hang out with my woman under a hot sun at the beach, go to the movies, or for a candle light dinner, and taking a walk in a quiet environment with no one to disturb us. I also love to cuddle on the couch with my woman watching movie or cocking dinner together at home. I will love to meet you in person. and i will like a woman that we love me and my only son and take very good care of him when am not around. My Pretty, i will be with you with all my heart no matter what your situation may be. I will love you to send me some of your picture i want to be looking at it when even am on patrol it will help to fill that you are right there with me in Afghanistan. I will love to read from you soon take good care of yourself for me... My Princess.

Sincerely,

Yours

General Carter Ham

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen matisn, Skype matisn.willi786

Postby mariko » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:11 am

Skype Name matisn.willi786
Full name matisn.willi786
Language English
Location United States
[8:51:58 AM] matisn.willi786: Enter a message to introduce yourself.hello
[8:59:43 AM] matisn.willi786: hello
[9:00:59 AM] *** Call from matisn.willi786 ***
[9:01:20 AM] *** Call from matisn.willi786 ***
[9:01:31 AM] : I am at work now, do not disturb by calls.
[9:01:58 AM] matisn.willi786: ok.call.me
[9:04:29 AM] matisn.willi786: I;m Gen matisn.willi by name from united state
[9:04:52 AM] matisn.willi786: and you what is your name and where are you from

[9:06:52 AM] matisn.willi786: dont worry dear just add me we have a lort to chat okay
[9:07:52 AM] matisn.willi786: you will know me dear

[9:10:12 AM] matisn.willi786: will I'm the general commeder of army in united state
[9:10:49 AM] matisn.willi786: please just tell me your name?
[9:11:12 AM] : Why?
[9:11:37 AM] matisn.willi786: i will like you to be my friend dear

[9:13:38 AM] matisn.willi786: will I'm single with a son 14 years old?

[9:16:41 AM] matisn.willi786: what try of work the you do dear

[9:17:11 AM] matisn.willi786: we need to talk more dear
Originating IP: 41.218.250.178
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana, Accra, Ghana

mariko
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

gen mark william, Skype yanashostka2011

Postby mariko » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Another Skype scammer with Gen. Carter Ham photo.

Skype Name yanashostka2011
Full name gen mark william
Mood i
Birth date Friday, November 20, 1964
Age 49
Gender Male
Language English
Location United States
[9:03:40 AM] gen mark william: Enter a message to introduce yourself.hello, how are you doing today? can we chat for a while?

[9:04:53 AM] gen mark william: im new here in skype, i dont have friends, so i was searching for a friend in your country, when i saw your profile and i decided to add you, im really sorry to come into your privacy okay.
[9:05:23 AM] gen mark william: can we chat for a while?
[9:05:33 AM] gen mark william: am general mark william and you

[9:06:27 AM] gen mark william: tell me are you married with kids?
[9:06:39 AM] gen mark william: and what the you do for living?

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Harrison Diamond, +233545430312

Postby Bix » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:23 pm

see above, Harrison.diamond59@yahoo.com

waplog
harrison_diamond
Male , 58
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

:dumb:

Hello my dear how are you diong today ?

Am from United of America...Am from Montana.are.you.married

are.we.married.you.ok :silly:

is.good.to.married.you.ok :silly: :silly:

yes.my.love.are.speak.ok

where.are.you.my.love

my.son.have.a.big.probiem.inschool.in.ghana :twisted:

13.yeah.old.ok

so the network is very slow here where i am that is why my englis is not too corrcet :silly:

where.are.you.now..my.love

honey.our.lovely.son.teacher.email.me.last.nigth.that.he.is.sort.of.food.evot.the .A.T.M.AD.I.LOODEAD.FOR.HIM.IS.DOOM.OUT.THAT.THEY.NEEDC. :silly: :twisted: :silly:

where.are.you.my.love

honey.con.you.call.my.son.david.for.me.now.

call.,OK.+233545430312

username1228
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammer using pics of army general

Postby username1228 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi
A fellow got in touch with me through Skype. I was talking to him, more out of interest than anything else. He claims he is a 55 year old army general based in Afghanistan and his name is Alexandra Sodom. This in itself had me suspicious. Eventually I asked him to send me a picture of himself for the one on his profile was just vague enough that I couldn't tell a lot about it. However there was something about it that seemed familiar.
He did send a picture and I realised why I thought the profile one was familiar to me. I knew it had seen it somewhere before. I did a search for a listing of generals in the US Army and it came up with the names and photos of them all. I went through the list and accompanying photos. The photos 'Alexandra' is using belongs to retired army general Carter F. Ham
This person has yet to ask for money but he writes English as if it's a second language to him, and tells me how important I am to him - despite having been in contact only 2 days!

He is using the email address alexandra_sodom@yahoo.com
The image below is only one of the photos this person is using of General Ham.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Do you still have "his" exact Skype nick? :) (Skype profile => right mouse click => nickname needed)

EDIT Have it: alexandra.sodom55

Additionally, there are two more Alexandra Sodoms on Skype with the General´s pics: kondratov121 and zaurbi005
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Bix » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Larry Smith
gen.larrysmith2

waplog
larrysmith10
Male , 52 , Divorced
Name Surname: gen.larrysmith
Lives in United States, TEXAS
I LOVE US ARMY

username1228
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby username1228 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:37 am

Yes he has contacted me on two different nicknames, claiming one is his public Skype and the other is his private Skype. They are:
zaurbi005 (he says this is his 'public' one)
sasha147732 (he claims this is 'private' one)

He wanted to me to use Yahoo Messenger with him as he claimed he had 'secrets' to tell me and Skype was 'too public'

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:13 am

zaurbi005 (he says this is his 'public' one)
sasha147732 (he claims this is 'private' one)
SKYPE ID: zaurbi005
Name: Alexandra Sodom
Pic of G.C.H.

SKYPE ID: sasha147732
Name: sasha147732
no pic.

Do you happen to have his YM ID?
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”