Scammers with pics of Gen. James Jones

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Scammers with pics of Gen. James Jones

Postby janex69 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:05 am

Patrick Woods - patrick1223@live.com

http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=4204102
USER ID: 4204102
Nickname: xrock
Name: patrick woods
State/Region: New Hampshire
City: Manchester

BS messages
xrock: I'm an American,Born in New York to be precise but grew up in Germany due to some reasons :-?
xrock: I'm a US army Major,Currently in Afghanistan,
xrock: please add me on patrick1223@live.com so that we have a chat and to know more about each othere.?

yahoo picture share
Image <<< also shows up on sp***o

No IP...but the dumbass left his cam on ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Image<<<< " I'm a US army Major,Currently in Afghanistan, " :mrgreen:

No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Gen. James L. Jones

Postby Bluemchen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 am

profil: cartier0068
at friendscout24.de
Mitglied
Wohnland:Großbritannien/UK
Sternzeichen:Löwe
Motto:
I am looking for an attractive (to me), passionate, affectionate, somewhat independent woman (no weenies) who loves to hold hands, hug a lot and cuddle. She should be kind yet strong, hold me accountable and GENTLY correct me when it is in order. Love is an action, so when we talk I will look you in the eyes, hold your hands and LISTEN. If we are a couple and you return home from work I'll massage your neck, shoulders and feet when you get home. I do have a bit of bad boy in me so you might have to curtail my enthusiasm. In closing, if your idea of a romance is all this,how about you send an email and we can go from there?

Ich suche Geschlecht:Frauen
Augenfarbe:blau
Haarfarbe:grau
Größe:198 cm
Gewicht:108 kg
Figur:normal
Erscheinungsbild:klassisch individuell

Über mein Leben Fitnesslevel:gut in Form
Rauchstatus:Nichtraucher
Ernährungstyp:Fast Food Gourmet-Küche
Lieblingsküche:Italienisch Asiatisch Mexikanisch
Familienstand:ledig
Kinder:keine
Kinderwunsch:unentschlossen
Eigener Haushalt:Sage ich nicht
Beruf:Security Officer
Berufsgruppe:Andere
Religion:evangelisch
Muttersprache:Englisch
Fremdsprachen:Schwedisch Englisch

Meine Interessen Was sind Ihre Hobbys?:Literatur Musik machen Autos Computer Outdoor
Welche Sportarten betreiben Sie?:Bodybuilding Golf Fußball Joggen Schwimmen Wintersport

Babelfish:
I look for sex: Women Older: 50 to 68 Eye color: blue Hair color: grey Size: 198 cm Weight: 108 kg Figure: normally Appearance: classically individually Over my life Fitnesslevel: well in form Smoke status: Nonsmoker Type of nourishing: Nearly Food Gourmet kitchen Favourite kitchen: Italian Asian Mexican Family status: single Children: none Desire to have children: undetermined Own household: I do not say Occupation: Security Officer Occupational group: Other one Religion: protestant Native language: English Foreign languages: Swedish English My interests which are your hobbies?: Cars computer outdoor which kinds of sport make literature music operate you?: Bodybuilding gulf football Joggen swimming winter sports
http://romancescam.com/check.htm

N E V E R (!) tell a scammer you´ve found him listed here.
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29166
Bluemchen
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: "billselby91@hotmail.com"

Postby Bluemchen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 am

From Bill Selby
Return-Path: <billselby91@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.145 as permitted sender)
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.190.145]
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.145)
by mta1051.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:11:40 +0000
Received: from BAY151-W24 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [66.151.32.218]
Subject: Hi xxxx

Hello xxxxx

Anyway thank you very much for the chat yesterday. It was really nice knowing such a nice lady of yourself and trust me we can take this far further provided we both looking for the same out of life....Attached are a couple of photos of myself. I uploaded them on the site this morning but still waiting for some kind of approval. I think it will be nice sending them here to you.

Do you have skype or msn messenger...We can use that medium for communication as well if you do have any. Hope to hear from you soon.

Write Soon
Bill

Bluemchen
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: "billselby91@hotmail.com"

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 am

These pictures look "official" enough to hope for some TE hits, and bingo!

Name is General James L. Jones, http://www.nato.int/docu/review/2006/is ... rview.html (Polish site)

James L. Jones - U.S. National Security Advisor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Jones
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. James L. Jones

Postby Bluemchen on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

thanks, FrumpyBB ;-)

Bluemchen
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. James L. Jones

Postby The Enchantress on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 am

66.151.32.218 - ISP: Internap Network Services Corporation - Type: Corporate
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby Gabriella on Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:51 pm

gen Carter Ham added

xxx commented ongen Carter Ham's profile7 days ago
adopraria c onhece-lo melhor!!

Basic info
Display name: gen Carter Ham
Name: gen Carter
Last name: Ham
Birthday: September 16th of 1957January

Sexual Orientation:
Relationship Status:
Education & Work
Education:

Cde siustom URL
Url: http://www.quepasa.com/qp/254147713.html
gen Carter Ham

I found him on this side but this picture is not him. Right, is someone else. For this reason, you must post him into the right topic and, if you have nout found him already reported here, you need to start one new topic. FF

54,Male, I prefer not to tell
United Kingdom
Visits:47
Friends:14
Photos:1

Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal details
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of General Carter Ham

Postby Gabriella on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm

General James L. Jones, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.)

He gets used about an scammer as Gen .Carter Ham see above
General James L. Jones, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret.), is president and chief executive officer of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for 21st Century Energy. He is responsible for executing the Institute’s strategic mission of uniting energy stakeholders behind a common strategy to ensure that America’s energy supply is adequate, affordable, and secure while protecting the environment.

General Jones is married to the former Diane Johnson of Bethesda, Maryland. They reside in McLean, Virginia, and have four children and eight grandchildren.

energyxxi.org/pages/General_James_L_Jones_US_Marine_Corps_Ret.aspx

Click on i found him her.but more in internt
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer use Pictur off Gen.James Jones. jr.

Postby Gabriella on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:42 am

gen Carter Ham on .

54,Male, I prefer not to tell
United Kingdom
Basic info
Display name:gen Carter Ham
Name:gen Carter
Last name:Ham
Birthday: September 16th of 1957
Sexual Orientation:I prefer not to tell
Relationship Status:I prefer not to tell
Education & Work
Education:Custom URL

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
his real Name is
James Logan Jones, Jr. (born December 19, 1943) is the former United States National Security Advisor and a retired United States Marine Corps General.

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer use Pictur off Gen.James Jones. jr.

Postby firefly on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Gabriella,
please, dont start one new thread if you have already report the same pictures into other topic, like in this case. And you have reported this quepasa profile too there... And please, again, read the FAQ to know what infos are required. Thank you.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. James Jones

Postby Gabriella on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 pm

From Lorenzo Carter ham Sat Nov 26 19:03:43 2011

X-Apparently-To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:03:46 -0800

hello

Hide Details
TO:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Message flagged

Saturday, November 26, 2011 8:03 PM

Message body

Hi its me Lorenzo Carter Ham from Quepasa.com,

I am originally from Jacksonville, Florida USA, I was born on 3 december 1955. I am an only child of my parents, I have a son named Kevin was born in Greater London Mile End Road, December 12, 1992, Saturday at Kern
. Medical Center, Kevin wants to become a doctor in the future. Kevin is currentlyin New York where we both live when we are together and a student NEW YORK Military Academy, he only family I have left in my life
. Currently I am on a mission here in Afghanistan and national issues, but quite a bit, I've been here almost 6 years, this year is my year of retirement and I have less than a month to return to the state and to live my normal life I am new to this dating site, I just assumed I must be loved and to love someone again in my life, senior colleagues to introduce me to a site, it was my first time here, I really want to meet a serious woman for serious relationship more that I am not in a hurry, I want to take my time to spend searching the ideal, and I hope to find it soon, I'll be glad to here more from you.The happiest thing in life is to love and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.
Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor... My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't develop it within a day.. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only u willing to accept me as part of urself. I'll be there whenever u need me and promise never to do anything to hurt ur feeling . I really mean my words and I'm serious too. I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with u and ever prepared to do anything to have u forever.. A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure u my whole heart.. I don’t know and can’t tell if that special person is you but I believe it's you Because . I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.i will like to know about yours too take care and wish to hear nicely from u.

love from General Lorenzo Carter Ham ,

Return-Path: <lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
<snipped>
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.41]
Authentication-Results: mta156.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm12-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.41)
by mta156.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:03:45 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.54] by nm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2011 19:03:43 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.197] by tm7.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2011 19:03:43 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2011 19:03:43 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 439724.9865.bm@omp1055.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 74643 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Nov 2011 19:03:43 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature:<snipped>
Received: from [92.226.51.58] by web121013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:03:43 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Message-ID: <1322334223.74440.YahooMailNeo@web121013.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:03:43 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Lorenzo Carter ham <lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="471969670-1674863681-1322334223=:74440"
Content-Length: 10191

body

I added some photos of mine ...............hope you like them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:<XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: hi is nice to meet you, and I like to no you better.

Dearest My Dear,

I have loved you from afar - yet, you don't know who I am. You make my heart flutter and my pulse race everytime you gaze my way. The one thing that is hard is living without you in my arms every night. The thoughts of your beautiful, bright, loving eyes makes me feel that it is you that I should be holding.

My Dear, you take my breath away. Perhaps someday we will be together and no one, earth, rain or the heavens above our heads will keep us from each other. Oh, how I long to bare my soul in your arms. Although tomorrow is unwritten, we must live for today and let the tomorrow's begin. A winged hope taking flight would be to feel your warm loving

OTHER PICS I DID POST HER TO BEFORE:

[color=#008000]Edit headers/ SH/color]
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:02 pm

lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com
kevinjonesjunior@hotmail.com son??????

WORLD TRUST SHIPPING LOGISTICS
linked: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42695#p227006

Donnerstag 8.Dezember. 2011 14:08:17
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:52:01) : but there is something left i want you to do for me now
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:52:04) : will you ?
(8.12 13:52:13) : ok
( 8.12 13:52:17) : my love
( 8.12 13:52:24) : tell me
( 8.12 13:53:24) : will you tell me my love
8.12 13:53:43) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:53:55) : ok you see while i was woriking here i bought some items here some fabrics and also some other things like refrigerators
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:54:43) : i want to send them to you with my bag containing my clothes because here the army cargo doest allow such thing here
( 8.12 13:55:21) : go on i go get t then down ok i readeyou wrcaffe and
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:56:13) : so i want a shipping company to send them to you ok
( 8.12 13:57:41) : ok my love
( 8.12 13:58:16) : write m ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:58:38) : this is the company website you check online ok worldtsl.web.com
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:58:41) : now
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:58:49) : you see the company
( 8.12 13:59:19) : no
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 13:59:33) : check on the computer ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:00:34) : you see it the worldtsl.webs.com
renzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:00:43) : check if you see tell me ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:01:22) : the company is going to delever the things to you at your house ok
( 8.12 14:01:35) : just a min
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:01:39) : ok ( 8.12 14:02:31) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:02:55) : you saw it right ?
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:03:36) : i want you to send them an email ok
( 8.12 14:04:52) : i look later
( 8.12 14:04:56) : ok go on
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:05:57) : SEND THIS LETTER TO THEM
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:06:09) : Dear Diplomat ,
 Please i will like to know when you are leaving to my destination and anything esle i have to do before you depart to my destination .Please dont hesitate to inform me incase of anything ok , this package is very important to me and i want you to keep a good eye on it till you reach safely ..Thanks will be waiting for your reply ... And send me a proof to be sure of who i am meeting at the airport ..

Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:07:02) : and add tour house address to it ok
( 8.12 14:07:08) : ok
( 8.12 14:07:38) : you wont ress admy
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 14:07:38) : this is their email ok worldts_logistic_diplomatmuhammed@diplomats.com
8.12 14:08:17) : and i should write him
yes it was long enouph my lov

Donnerstag 8.Dezember. 2011 16:41:04

Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:26:31) : good my love the message is correct
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:26:54) : now send it to the company once again ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:27:12) : they will reply you when they read it ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:28:52) : my love are you there ?
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:28:55) :
8.12 16:31:05) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:31:33) : try sending it to the company once again ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:31:54) : finish and lets talk ok
( 8.12 16:32:39) : i dont have it is gone send it back to me please
8.12 16:32:48) : ok
( 8.12 16:32:53) : my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:33:57) : take the email again ok worldts_logistics_diplomatmuhammed@diplomats.com
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:34:04) : send it again ok
( 8.12 16:35:08) : no i d the hole mail
( 8.12 16:35:21) : i send do you
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:35:58) : my love that is the company email address ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:36:05) : send it i will go there now ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:37:50) : you know my love the rwason why i am sending this to you is because i will be comig over to your country and join you ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:38:14) : and also you know i do not want to come along with all this loads ok
( 8.12 16:38:29) : ok i send it aaing
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:38:56) : yes i see it in my email now
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:38:59) : it came
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:39:07) : did you send it to the other email ?
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:39:09) : too
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 16:39:15) : did you send it to the other email ?too?
( 8.12 16:40:01) : yes my love i did

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORLD TRUST SHIPPING LOGISTICS
Date: 10.12.2011 10:12:04
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ok her are th details
link 2: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42695&p=227007#p227007
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lorenzo Carter ham(10.12 7:40:06) : send your photo telephone number ,nearest airport and then ask them what they will be needing ok my love
xxxxxxxxxxxxx(10.12 7:40:23) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham(10.12 7:10:24) : ok
(10.12 7:10:51) : and you what you do
Lorenzo Carter ham(10.12 7:12:24) : i am in my office now checking on my documents and also having some coffe
10.12 7:12:42) : ok
(10.12 7:12:50) : my love
Lorenzo Carter ham(10.12 7:13:08) : soon i go for break and then supply some things to the other camp members and then back to my office
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:46:25) : i will also stay by yourside and love you ,care for you and marry you to become my wife

Teilnehmer:Lorenzo Carter ham
UK i meaorn

Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:04:30) : i dont like anyone besids you my love e
( 8.12 21:04:39) : my love can you make the letters a little bigr
8.12 21:05:08) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:05:54) : you are the only woman who has shown me love for the past six years now
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:06:28) : for 6 years now no woman love me like you do
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:06:34) : and i love you too for that
( 8.12 21:06:47) : why my lov
( 8.12 21:07:19) : your 6 years alone
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:07:29) : yes
8.12 21:08:15) : was you married
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:09:08) : not we gave birth and i left for afghanistan so i came later to marry her when i came she was cheating in me with my own friend

Donnerstag 8.Dezember. 2011 21:19:25

Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:09:21) : so i left her and took my son
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:09:41) : she went to UK with my friend and now stays there
orenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:09:45) : no sex or kiss for 6 years now my love
8.12 21:10:19) : my love oh im sorrymy love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:10:34) : no problem my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:10:58) : she cheated me and spend alot of my money
( 8.12 21:11:52) : this is not so good my love
( 8.12 21:12:20) : and your son
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:12:54) : my son now travel to denmark two weeks ago
( 8.12 21:13:13) : how old is he
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:13:16) : he went there with classmates and there for some science practicals
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:13:27) : he is 19 next week 20 years
( 8.12 21:13:50) : ok
( 8.12 21:14:06) : then h got birthday
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:14:12) : yes
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:14:25) : his birth day is close
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:14:37) : but i am very sad i am not with him
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:14:48) : but he knows i love him very much
( 8.12 21:16:33) : yes my love dont be sad
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:17:02) : ok my love
( 8.12 21:17:08) : ok one day you will see him
( 8.12 21:17:22) : dont b sad ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:17:26) : ok it is just that i miss him
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:17:35) : i wont be sad anymore ok
( 8.12 21:17:41) : is normal ok
( 8.12 21:17:59) : no im her with you
( 8.12 21:18:15) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:18:19) : yes i am happy you are here with me my love
( 8.12 21:18:43) : you say h is in UK
( 8.12 21:19:25) : UK i mean or
8.12 21:22:47) : tell m is something wrong
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:23:11) : my son is the problem now my dear
( 8.12 21:23:20) : and what
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:23:54) : you know he cannot join me this christmas and i have to make sure he is fine and has all he will be needing
8.12 21:24:16) : ok my love
( 8.12 21:24:33) : and what
( 8.12 21:25:12) : my love tell me ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:26:02) : i asked him and he told me he told me his accomodation fee is very cost here and he needs to find a room
( 8.12 21:26:26) : ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:26:43) : he told me he will be staying there for a two months
( 8.12 21:26:48) : and what you wont m to
( 8.12 21:26:56) : do
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:27:45) : i want you to assist him my love
( 8.12 21:27:58) : ok
( 8.12 21:28:13) : and how
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:29:05) : i want you to ask him the amount he will be needing for his accomodation my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:29:49) : i have his email here with me now
( 8.12 21:29:55) : ok thn you got to giv m his number oreeMail
( 8.12 21:30:17) : i will ask him

Donnerstag 8.Dezember. 2011 21:38:53

( 8.12 21:30:41) : ok
( 8.12 21:30:46) : my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:30:57) : this is his email kevinjonesjunior@hotmail.comLorenzo Son Carter ham( 8.12 21:31:01) : ok my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:31:17) : please try to make him happy for me ok
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:31:36) : and tell him how much i love him and miss him ok my love
( 8.12 21:31:50) : i will try this ok my love
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:32:09) : ok my love
( 8.12 21:32:35) : i write him
Lorenzo Carter ham( 8.12 21:32:57) : ok my love
( 8.12 21:33:23) : so dont worry ok
lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com

TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thursday, December 8, 2011 5:12 PM
thanks for the wonderful time together you have made me very happy today .and Your kisses will make me work very active today .I promise to be there for you anytime you need me and promise to love you with all my heart forever and ever till i rest in my coffin a happy man .
You are my life and dream woman and May your days be filled with happiness and much joy ,you brought joy to my life and i will also do the same too .
Please take care while i am away and hope to hear from you with love ..Your Husband ,

General Lorenzo Carter Ham

Received: from [41.218.224.127] by web121005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Dec 2011 08:12:26 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Message-ID: <1323360746.98104.YahooMailNeo@web121005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:12:26 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Lorenzo Carter ham <lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello my love
To:

edit headers. SH
lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com [more info]
IP address: 41.218.224.127
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Local Time of this IP country: 2011-12-12 00:53
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Fw: Good Morning General

TO: xxxxxxxxx
Message flagged
Thursday, December 15, 2011 4:02 PM

----- Forwarded Message -----
2 Mails
From: Alhaji Muhammed <worldts_logistics_diplomatmuhammed@diplomats.com>
To: Lorenzo Carter ham <lorenzocarterham@yahoo.com>; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

linked 1 to: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42695&p=227009#p227009

linked 2 to: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42695&p=227006#p227010
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:44 am

Name is Gen.Lorenzo Ham but is Gen.James Jones on yahoo Messenger.

GOOD MORNING MY LOVE
Cc:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am very sad here and very confused for almost a day now my love .I don't actually know what the problem is or what might be going on at home now but i am sure and hope to God you are fine and well my love .My heart beats very strongly here and my temperature ha snot been the same since yesterday my love ,i have been off day not doing anything my love i came online to see you but i do not know what the matter is you kept me awake all day without a word form you my dearest my love .

Is this the way you are going to treat me my love ?You told me a lot and know you are making me doubt somethings about you now .My mind is very confused now and my whole life has turned round since yesterday i don't really know but i feel there is something you have to tell me .......

Please feel free with your mind and always know that i love you .Remember when we were on the site Quepasa.com ,That was where we met and after sometime i was very happy because you brought joy to my love ,Goodness and joy has been in my life since i met you and have been praying to God to keep you safe and bring you close to me my love .I have been praying too for life always so i can make it home to you in safe and in good health ,I should have not been coming home now but because i really want to proof to you how much i am ready to marry you and make you happy ..No one knows how much i feel for you dearly I know God Himself knows how great my love is for you .......I have finished with my passport and will be going to check in for my visa and also then know when my tickets are ready .

Have you heard from the diplomat ?I hope you know my things are still in Denmark with the Diplomat my love .I have my things with him as you know and also my clothes as well ,please try to get to him ok my love i really want you to receive those things for me before i get home to you ok .This is my passport and all my id in the army i also add a picture of my son and mine too hope you love them my love ................

Take care i wait to hear from you ,,,,,,,,,

Your love and Husband to be ,
(Gen) Lorenzo Carter Ham ........

so he wants to come and see me, what a wonder, but it will never be true. :(

I only wonder where there all found this Money and parcels.this Generals :liar:
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Arabian Nights on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 am

Have splitted post due to different pictures
linked to: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42695&p=227014#p227006

Scam has now involved a Diplomat in to the script his contact and picture is located here

hope this helps :)
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed AN's linky for clickyness. Added a space. -SH
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams