Johnson Cole - lord_care001@hotmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Johnson Cole - lord_care001@hotmail.com

Postby toffeecoffee on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:22 pm

JOHNSON COLE

Calls himself Johnson Cole,says he is originally from Western Springs Florida (originally born in australia) and working as a missionary in a childrens orphanage in Accra, Ghana.

He wrote to my mother for months and totally scammed her. She donated $400 dollars because apparently his son 'Mike' had a bad accident and needed an operation to fix his leg or something. The Money was sent to

NAME:OWUSU JOSEPHINE
ADDRESS:CENTRAL HOSPITAL 201
CITY:ACCRA
ZIP CODE:00233

She also sent a laptop to Johnson Cole's 'Pastor' in Ghana. That was as a donation to the orphanage. His name being
Jonathan Okotah
419 okurudu avenue
Accra-Ghana

Johnson told my mother he would arrie in New Zealand 1st July. She got a phone call on friday night from his 'pastor' jonathon saying Johnson Cole had been caught by customs with over the legal limit of gold and it would cost $35,000 to bail him out.
We phoned the australian embassy and the police.
I talked to the pastor on the phone pretending to be my mother (he was very hard to understand)
He told me to go online, so i logged into msn and he was using 'johnsons' account (apparently he had
been caught by customs though) The dude rang over 47 times that night.

35,000 to be sent through western union too:
NAME:GEORGE PICKEY
ADDRESS:312 LONGWOND AVE
CITY:ACCRA
ZIP CODE:00233

As soon as mum got that phone call I googled his name and saw the 'johnson cole scam' (which is not the
same thing but it led me thinking). I also asked to see some of the emails he had sent. They came from
the IP address 196.44.96.241 which when I googled came up as malicious.
The phone number is 00233 243512947

lord_care001@hotmail.com
toffeecoffee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:37 am

AKA Skip Lawrence:
http://www.romancescam.com/album/displa ... 3648&pos=0

such a lousy fake passport!! :lol: The background was erased on the photo.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

re:

Postby toffeecoffee on Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:41 am

wow lol thanks for finding this. I will have to show my mum. He is a freak calling her cellphone 47 times in one day. Tried to get vodafone to block him but said they only could if it happens for a week or longer. Hopefully he won't call again.

Do Investigators ever track down who these people are?
toffeecoffee
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Brown, markbrown200855@yahoo.com

Postby KellyD on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:45 am

Mark Brown from Cuddlydating

hi dear this is mark really need your yahoo id so that we can chat online will be very happy to see you online.this is my id
markbrown200855@yahoo.com

38.119.107.110 - PSI, this provider is on the list of Nigerian IPs.

Received: from [38.119.107.110] by web111002.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Feb 2009 12:29:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:29:10 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: markbrown200855@yahoo.com
Subject: hi sweetone

HI,
Dear this is mark brown from WA.Am all alone single,with 2 kids.I am a trust- worthy and very dedicated person.Really love children too.i am abusiness merchant and partly run orphanage too.i know you really love children too.i enjoy swimming,listening to hip pop,love to love those who love.been divorced for 4yrs really need to have a new partner to share my life with.i know you will be interested to chat with me.really need your yahoo id so that we can chat there.need someone who is trust worthy and very dedicated.Really need your yahoo id so that we can chat there cos here there is no instant chat here.this is my id markbrown200855@yahoo.com

KellyD
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

steve.ham80@yahoo.com ussoulmates

Postby rascalstew on Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 am

This guy contacted me through SeniorPeopleMeet.com. I am usually contacted about 2 times a day. He claimed he was from San Francisco.
His username was ussoulmates. He is on scamdiggers with a different name.

"I really like everything about you; thats you facial beauty and beauty components, I was impressed by your profile, you are an intriguing woman with true beauty, I feel after reading your profile we may have a few things in common, I luv videos like the secret that talks about the law of attraction and also am a strong believer in quantum physics. I enjoy learning about our potential as human beings and what we are capable of creating with our beliefs and by taking action around those beliefs. I am also very open to all sorts of adventure and new experiences. I believe that I have a good heart and care for myself and others. I wish to find someone that I can share my dreams and ambition with and build a good solid foundation with you. if you are looking for someone that will value independance as well as interdependance where two people can work together on things that are common to both and yet retain our own identities and indepedant natures. I would welcome the challenge of such a relationship that may have the posibility of evolving into something more or not. Anyway I guess you get that I am up for a chat and exchange of pics if you are interested, feel free to email me on my yahoo (steve.ham80@yahoo.com) I hope to hear from you even if its to say thanks but no thanks..lol Kind Regards ."
Steven..

Last edited by rascalstew on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rascalstew
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:02 am

Thanks. I've added this link to his entry on the gallery. It's good to see people using scamdigger too :)

Can you add his email address tho? Thanks.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Postby KellyD on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 am

Goes by Bobby now:

Hello Angel
How are you doing and family?How was your night?i came across your
profile and i like it and your pics..i wouldnt mind knowing you more
better than this from here..Am new into this
dating of a thing and
i wish to meet a Nice and caring Queen here..well i would have to go
now,,I will be glad if you can write me back direct to my private box cuz am always busy and dont have time checking my mails here...it will be so nice if you can get back to me in my email addres is bobbyjohnson5026@yahoo.com

Take care
bobby
KellyD
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Also going as charles givens

Postby turtle1950 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

This person is posting in MySpace as charles givens....

Here is his information used:

..........................................................................................................

"welcome to my wonderful world"

Male
44 years old

United States

About me:

i am Charles givens from lake city Florida,an architect by profession and a highly principled man. i am divorced with two kids a loving and gentle man,likes traveling and ice fishing.has been to nearly nearly every where in the globe due to the nature of my job. i like meeting new friends and exchanging views about the world. the most important of all is to be God fearing and highly principled.

Who I'd like to meet:
i would like to meet a god fearing lady who fears god for a lasting relationship,she must be god fearing and lovely,she also must be also presentable.such a one must be capable of maintaining the home and most set a real good example for our kids

General loving and affectionate and a highly devoted person
Music jazz and country music
Films series and comedy
Television reality programmes
Books the bible
Heroes martin luther king

charles's Details
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Duplicate pics Deleted AN
turtle1950
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby wayne on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Do you think you'd be able to get an email address out of him to post here? The wording of the profile is textbook laddish. Well spotted. Can you make sure you keep all the information for any scammer you post in the relevent threads, otherwise it gets confusing very quickly.
wayne

Bookmark and Share

Charles Givens

Postby turtle1950 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:51 pm

Thank you for the email...

I had deleted his information a while back that I had in my email in MySpace...I remembered his face and just had his first name...which is Charles...so i went through many pages to find his profile...I blocked this user so he could not email me or message me...

I hope this helps...I have the address he is on in MySpace

www.myspace.com/444548394

I will be sure to keep ALL information...next time...
turtle1950
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby KellyD on Tue May 12, 2009 7:12 am

john on 4ppl:
http://www.4ppl .com/john5028

Hi,
I saw your profile and I am interested in corresponding with you, Very seldom people are happy being lonely, so I decided to take my chance and send you a letter. Once I've seen your ad in the internet, but couldn't have the temerity of sending you my note, especially without your interest in me But still you were in my mind... And now I am sending my letter to you.I can say that I am quite happy with my life, but I am missing my one and only special woman. Loneliness is what I want to get rid of. If you are looking for a smiling face, sparkling eyes and heart full of love, write me to johnpery5028@yahoo.com or add me to your messenger list as johnpery5028 hope to hear from soon
Love Always
JOHN
KellyD
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Cole from Accra, Ghana

Postby Rosemarie King on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Skip lawrence is now Bobby Johnson from 13 stage road, Prince Georges, Va, which does not exist, his email address is bobbyjohnson 502@yahoo.com. He put in his profile on match.com that he was out of the united states and would be home soon. He is persistant in getting money and he has a banker name Timothy Burns which you should not trust.
Rosemarie King
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Johnson Cole from Accra, Ghana

Postby On A Mission on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 pm

There is a Prince George County in Virginia but I believe you are right on it not existing as for a city or town. There is a Prince Georges County in Maryland which does have the "S" on the end of George. The 2 areas are not real far apart.
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: steve.ham80@yahoo.com ussoulmates

Postby flokah on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 am

He has been contacting me as James Kreigsman.
flokah
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Wilson Dominic - wildoc12345@yahoo.com

Postby On A Mission on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:24 am

I just posted this exact message yesterday under Alex Coker - alexkoka123@yahoo.com except for the hi dear, his name and Yahoo ID
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=24018

Yahoo Profile states tne name Wilson from New York with the same picture as MySpace.

MySpace Profile:
http://www.myspace.com/512117655

Wilson Dominic
53 / Male
Asheboro, North Carolina, US

Details
Single
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

COPY OF MESSAGE:
how are you doing?hope good..i just want to tell you that i love all the stars but they are nothin compared with the ones in yours eyes..i would like to know more about you,
i wait to read from you soon ..i am Wilson i'm online with my yahoo messenger if you will like to chat wit me this is my yahoo id (wildoc12345@yahoo.com)
Thanks
Wilson
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males