Jameson Fredrick, jameson.fredrick@yahoo.com

jamesonfredrick
male - 52 years, London, United Kingdom
Name Jameson Fredrick
Date of birth 30/03/1960
Location London, United Kingdom
Company Sonatrach Petroleum Corporation company :lol:
Profession engineer (Other)

What a nice and sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, i was searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile.can we talk on messenger jameson.fredrick@yahoo.com
and i will also want you to send me your email so i can add you to my yahoo messenger so we can talk on line.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Adams Mcferrin <adams.mcferrin@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Pictures stolen from Mark Minton
http://www.starnow.de/MarkMinton

Netlog.

hi. nice profile picture. you look gorgeous. it will be a pleasure to know a gorgeous woman like you more. please make me a happy man by replying.

adamsmcfarrin
male - 47 years, Florida, United States
12 visitors

Name
adams mcfarrin
Date of birth
11/03/1965
(15 more days)
United States
Native language
English

Well,I'll start to explain a little about me,and if you want, you can write me and I will explain a lot of things more about me,I don't want to waste any of our time and I hope you will respect me like the respect yo will find in me.
I'm a well educated person,that knows how to listen to other people,and respect what their thoughts are all about.I am a man who give unconditional support to my friend and woman am in love with.I am romantic,attentive,affectionate,loving,comprehensive person, that tries to create special moment to demonstrate my feelings to the woman I love. I like the open-air so that my activities are according to the seasons. I like to enjoy the beach or the mountain and nature in particular.My activities are more relevant with the work that I do as I work on so many project all around the world....I am a very busy man when at work but at this time,I give all to my woman no matter how hard the situation is as she is the first thing on my mind after god.I like cultural activities as goin to the movies,theatre,reading,travelling. I like to feel that they contribute into my individual growth of life.I have got other hobbies,but I prefer you get to know them yourself
lol.
My parents are dead...my mum tried all she could to make me a great man....and she is the best mum in the world.... I have a son he is 8 and lost my wife 4 years ago. And that has affected me a lot,as I have been alone all my life after her death...and I thought I should find one right woman I could be with and begin a new life with.. I seek for a woman I could love,take care of and always be there to see her smile as this will be all that make me happy....I have worked a lot, and I think it is high time I get settled.
I am actually serious with each and every word embeded in this message.I will love to read more about your challenges amd what you have been through as I am fully ready to learn more about you too... I think I will stop for now. I will be looking forward to read back from you. Have a wonderful day.

Adams from netlog.

Received: from [93.186.23.83]
Subject: hi . this is adams from netlog

Nigerian Blackberry mugu
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adams Mcferrin <adams.mcferrin@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 pm

already here :)
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: All merged to here, thanks.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

williammark484@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:27 pm

netlog
williammark484
online male - 51 years, Los Angeles, United States

WOW,wow,what a beauty it's a pleasure meeting you here as the compliment of the day, i was glancing through your profile and every thing about you is sincerely nice and interesting,i think there is something nice about you, and it will be nice to chat and to meet you in personnel as a friend.,... can i have your email id so that i can write to you more about me , my is williammark484@yahoo.com ,hoping to hear from you soon.

Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Micky Louis, mickylouis12@hotmail.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:11 am

booted off DnM

username: mickylouis12
email: mickylouis12@hotmail.com
Native American, Business Man, 52 yo

IP address: 93.115.241.2 - Anonymous proxy

Description:
i am micky i am just new in this site.i here to look for a nice and caring woman to spend the rest of my life with...........

junkmail:
hello pretty lady how are you doing .. i am micky
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Mark Minton

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:01 pm

=> FB:

FB:
Micky Louis
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Studied at University of Bolton
Lives in London, United Kingdom

Nigerian scammer uses pics of a different man posted here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=58023
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ericadams212@yahoo.com "eric adams" orlando FL

Postby huskergal on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 pm

I was scammed out of $3500 by this person. I met him on Facebook and he goes by the name of Eric Adams of Orlando Florida. I questioned him and got a physical address. He provided me with "Heatherwood Ct." I followed up on the info and found several descrepencies. He lists his birthday in May when it is actually October. He said he was divorced when it lists that he is married. He claims to have moved to the USA three years ago and from what I found, this person has lived in the USA 10+ years. He claims to be a maintenance engineer currently in the UK doing work for Exxon Mobile. These are the telephone numbers he provided me with. 447045714400 (UK) and 305-707-7642 (USA) I followed up on his IP addresses from my email and a majority were used in scams and located in Nigeria. https://www.facebook.com/#!/eric.adams.56808995?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/#!/eric.adams.56808995/photos
Eric Adamsericadams212@yahoo.com

From: ericadams212@yahoo.com You moved this message to its current location.
Sent: Mon 12/31/12 10:59 AM
To:

Honey I just call my agent boss now and he just give me the info on where I will send the money cos he said that the machines that I paid for is finish so one of his agent is in African to buy is so that I have to send the money for him so he send mine from there ok.....here is the information NAME: UMEH IFEANYI SAMUEL, QUETION: PET ANSWER: DOG, COUNTRY: NIGERIA. Honey just send it like this ok and if you don't understand it well let me know.....I love you so much
Eric
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out POSTER´S name and email.
huskergal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I´m so sorry to hear this :(

+ 44 77 numbers are common fake UK numbers mass-abused by Nigerian scammers for their UK fake characters

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 pm

ericadams212@yahoo.com

FB
Eric Adams
About
Worked at Mentenance :lol: Engineer
Studied at University of Oslo, Norway
Lives in Orlando, Florida
Joined Facebook September 25, 2012
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:34 am

To ericadams212@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/04/17
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41.206.15.30.vgccl.net (41.206.15.30:50989)

Hello xxx, thanks for the respond am so happy that you wrote back to me, i will tell you about my self.
I would describe myself as tall gentle young man by name Eric Adams 45 years old.Am originally from Asker Oslo in Norway.I was born there and had lived there for almost all my life.I was married for 16 years,until last two years my wife got pregnant for my very good friend that she was dating at my back.It was after the heart break that i moved to the United States.I now reside in Orlando,Florida. I have a son,his name is Micheal but i call him mike and he is 12 years of age.My best features are my ability to make and maintain friendships quickly and easily, my easy going & relaxed personality and am definitely a better listener than a talker..a little bit about me and my interests...I am a person who enjoys my own company and I believe that AGE is just a matter of numbers and what matters in a relationship is our heart, but would like to meet a woman for a true partnership. I enjoy living a peaceful life at home, but also like having fun going out and exploring the world for work. am a mechanical Engineer and i almost work under oil companies, well i will stop here till i hear back from you again, i add two of my pics and also add you on google talk so we can be able to chat too GREETINGS
Eric

Received: from [41.206.15.30]
pics already here

so shall I write him a message again ???
I'm sure he forgot his native language: Norwegian :mrgreen:
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anthonio Davids, anthonio_davids@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Wed May 01, 2013 7:31 am

badoo
Anthonio, 42
Kansas City, MO, United States
I am a wonderful man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with. I am comfortable with my own life. I`m handsome, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and I am extremely passionate and affectionate. I`m just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal man. Nothing special about me. I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that women needs to be treated with respect and … as a equal partner in a relationship. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a peice of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy.
Interested in
I am willing to meet that special woman God has sent to me, that i will be with from now till death do us part. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only, am ready to spend both my day and night with that special woman.

do you have a yahoo IM so that i can add you on for a chat because i don't often come on here,better still you can add me on anthonio_davids.

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul William, paulwilliam170@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon May 06, 2013 6:06 am

person.com
USER ID: 6911235
Nickname: william
Name: paul
State/Region: California
City: Ukiah
More about myself: I am Eng. Paul William from united state.But i base in united kingdom.i am into construction engineer

william: I feel inlove with a girl nd we get married,after some yrs she died in airport wen we are going to usa last 4yrs.i love her somuch,i hv a son mike by name
I hate lie coz am honest to evrybody :silly: ,am from uk,am here to look for a honest woman to marriy.hw abt u?
Paulwilliam170@yahoo.com,am waiting u ok.but want ur occupation
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby huskergal on Sat May 11, 2013 3:39 pm

"A have a son Mike by name." :roll: So does "Eric Adams." Coincidence??? :mrgreen:
huskergal
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Minton, markminton39@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 am

scammer impersonating a model.

markminton13 on idating4you

New York, New York, United States
Looking for a woman between 40 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Capricorn
Body Type:about average
Weight:154 lbs (70 kg)
Height:5’6” (168 cm)
Hair color: brown
Eye color:brown
Education:masters
Occupation:other profession <--- a model, probably!! :mrgreen:
Marital Status:single
Ethnicity:white / caucasian

About
Can't really describe myself. I am a 43 years old open minded man from New York. I have brown eyes and brown hair, my body is about average, and I live alone. I'm single, white / caucasian, but I like the funny woman. I'm looking for you, if you are a hetero, single and clever girl, who likes about average man. Come with me!

Wow!!! You have nice photo and a nice profile too..i got to know that your best feature is your heart and would like to know more about you.I will appreciate it if you kindly tell me more about yourself or send me your email address so I can add you up for a chat for easy communication and knowing more about u
markminton39@yahoo.com
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed May 15, 2013 10:01 pm

=> FB:

Mark Minton
Worked at Orascom Construction Industries
Studied at New York University
Lives in New York, New York

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Males