Peter Draper, peterdraper50@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Peter Draper, peterdraper50@yahoo.com

Postby lizzig66 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 am

Hello all,

I am writing this for a friend who was very nearly scammed by a Mr Peter Draper. I dont have emails but I do have his 3 email address that I will share. I also have pictures to post. I am hoping this will help others.

Name - Peter Draper or Peter Smith
Age - 50 turning 51 this year apparently
nationality - White American. My friend viewed him and his 'daughter' on cam and said that it was the same person as in his pictures.

He met her on Oasis.com a dating site. His story is the usual. He is an American in Afghanastan. He is about to retire from the Army which he has been in for 30 years. He has a lot of money. he is divorced and has a daughter who is 11 and her name is Melissa. he has full custody of her. he did at first day he had a son who was 9. I pointed this out to her but she didnt care that he 'lied' He bombarded her with love poems and love songs and told her everything she wanted to hear.

I have scanned copies of the plane tickets he sent to my friend to show he was genuinely coming to Australia to be with her. she told me she spoke to him via cam for about a week, including talking to his daughter who started to call her mom.. I found this to be again wrong. His flight left Accra in Ghana on 4th Feb 2011 and yesterday she got a call saying he got arrested at Heathrow and needed $2500 to get out of jail. She realised he was a scammer but wouldnt tell me more information about his last call. She wanted me to put his details on a website to help others.

His email addresses are:
peterdraper50@yahoo.com
peterdraper58@hotmail.com
peter_smith160@hotmail.com

Here are his photo and the tickets to Australia

Last edited by minerva on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: water mark
lizzig66
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thomas Draper - thomas_draper1@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Tue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Oasis
onelifemore
Male 54
San Francisco
California
United States
I'd describe myself as an easy going kind of guy, with a love of the outdoors. I enjoy all kinds or sport, and like to keep myself fairly active. I'm a proud dad with an absolute love for my children. I enjoy every minute with them and so far my life has been structured around them. I'm trying to find that special someone. If you would like to say hi get in touch and catch up for a coffee and chat that would be great.

64.120.28.29 Global Frag Networks Walnut United States
I will first start by introducing myself ,am Thomas Draper,born on 15th March ,1957 at Massachusetts General Hospital ..I started St Mary's Primary School at 5 and later continued by Thomas V Nash Primary School. I was very calm and respectful in school and not causing trouble, and my friends always tell me that I am very friendly and shy .. I joined The United States Military Academy at West Point (also known as Usma) at age 18. I was in boarding school so my parents and visit me now and then. I did not spend much time at home.
I'm a loving, caring, calm, kind, descent, faithful, honest, loyal and also have a good sense of humor...I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) ..Work as a Staff Sgt in the U.S Army( E-6 rank)..It is the highest rank in the Commonwealth Armies and somehow equivalent to a Platoon second highest in command ..
I am currently stationed in Baghdad capital of Iraq and I am here to keep the peace by reason of any mishaps that happened here, for me, I am not here to fight I am here to maintain peace and not go to war .. So I think I am a bit sure lol ... I let you know that I am on my second visit to Iraq and I have already spent 7 months here in Iraq. My first visit to Iraq 2004 My mission ended 2005 ...I lost my beloved wife in 2006 after suffering from Cancer (R.I.P),we've been married for the past 16years ,lived happily till death took her away from me and our only daughter..
My daughter is now with my mum in Massachusetts simply because i had no one to care for her so i took though my mum is young and may not provide her with the love and things her mum has been doing for her before she left us . .I will be home in 2 months and i will also like to let you know that we not allowed to make calls outside the camp or use cam here due to security reasons but it gets to a time when we allowed to call our family and friends especially when we about to come home..
I guess i have said much about myself now...I hope you will take all what i said serious as i said ,am looking for my soul-mate and not here for head games or play with feelings..Hope to hear from you soon and kindly let me know if you would be available online so we chat since that's more easier and faster way of communicating..Stay Blessed and Take care .
Regards
Thomas

Image Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

johndraper531@yahoo.com johndraper531@gmail.com

Postby The Enchantress on Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am

johndraper531@yahoo.com johndraper531@gmail.com

IP and location of this scammer = 41.66.227.181 = Tema, Ghana

you can contact me at johndraper531@gmail.com

Hi XXX.
i am happy to here back from you and i hope everything is going on well with you today. it is really nice meeting you and no you are not distributing me at all ok, i did like reading your profile and that was why i emailed you and i would like to get to know you more better to see how things will work out for us. Thanks also for telling me more about your self,you sound like a very nice woman, just my type i would say. i am really sorry for keeping you waiting for my mail,i have been away from Kabul on a mission and i have not had access to a computer for some time now, that is why you have not had any thing from me, i am really sorry about that , but i am now back and safe and i have miss talking with you .please for give me for keeping you waiting , i do like you and i would really like to get to know you more better. i would also like to take this time and tell you more about my self.

My name is Mr John Draper,i am an American,living in I was born on the 20th of June, 1959 at Chicago Baptist Hospital. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.

I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.
I am the STAFF SERGEANT MAJOR in the army .i have been in the army for so many years and will come home soon as i am ready to retired . after i retire, i would like to find my woman, have her with me all by my self and spend all the time i can with her,just the 2 of us, for ever and ever.
i will seek some advice from you.I am normally online .i use to train the boys in the army and and also take them to patrol,they really like me a lot because i treat them like my own brothers and sisters..

I have not told you this so i think it important i tell you now my,am from Oak Park-Illinois,but at the moment I am currently stationed or i am currently on a mission in Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 8 months here. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 12 years.

i have a son called Mark,he is 10 years old,he mean the world to me and i love him so much, He is living with his mother full time.
I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with which was the more reason why i came on the dating site, to see if God bless me with someone special,
I will be home in 2 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone. Everything is monitored.

My relationship with my ex was like this. I loved her with all my heart. In fact it is true. I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing. I helped her in her work, support her family, spending
much time with her as much as I could. Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life. I know she is regretting it
by now. Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind. I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe, she can't control her sexual desire. I do
not get angry. It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself. In the army, if you can't control your anger, you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter
here but remember this am serious about my words.Have a nice weekend and looking forward to hear from you.

Please with all respect send me some more pictures of you and also do your best to write a mail of yourself just like i have done and send it to me please..Thank You For your understand and also feel free to ask me any question you want because that is the only way out we can get to know each other better ok.
Take care and i hope to here back from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
John.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Draper, peterdraper50@yahoo.com

Postby The Enchantress on Wed May 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Further mails used by scammer - johndraper531@yahoo.com

Well here is a little about myself my name is John Draper and I was born a half Australian and half American. I am the only child of my parents but its unfortunate both my parents are no more. I joined the Military academy at the age of 16. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq and will be returning home in 3 months time that the reason why i even want to settle to make a family because my son is the only one i have...I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 10 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005.I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a 1woman man ,.I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) id be the happiest if I had a woman I could care for n love totally if she’s happy then I am that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on our own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out for a while listening to some music, I like all kinds of music but not into rap.lol..I like to look good at all times but I am not into the mirror 24/7 if you look good you feel good n it shows you take pride in yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I can bring myself to nearly all levels of communication, love meeting people n talking and no matter what age or raciest respect my elders and I expect to have it returned, I treat all people the same I have no distinctions.About my marital status was once married some years ago and I have a son 15 years of age, I love him very much and he is all I have now, my relationship with my ex-wife was very comfortable and things were moving on for us until she finally decided to have an affair behind my back. I was really hurt by the way my ex attitude was and never thought she could do anything like that.I did loosed total affection for women until recently when I sat down and realized that I was wrong about my decision and that I had to move on with my Life. I am willing to have a happy life again and I am looking for a nice and caring woman, who is responsible, loving, honest and is willing to be my soul mate as well as someone i can call my own, I need someone who is ready to commit..Hope this finds you well can't wait to hear from you back.
John

Hello
How are you doing?..I hope you are fine and had a wonderful night

Hello XXX,
Thank you so much for your reply..How are you doing??..I hope you had a wonderful day..I miss talking to you..I hope we meet online so that we can chat..Take care
Kisses
John

Okay XXX..AM online now..just sign in to messenger

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby kapple on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 am

Hello I have met a Peter Drapper on oasisactive dating site his email is drapperlife@yahoo.com
I had a weird feeling about him as he got serious real quick, and he said he was a segent in the american army positioned in Afganastan and would be retiring, and would come to my country with his son and buy a house for us to live in. the photoes he sent me match the photos of this site. I googled his name and he came up on this site I am in total shock. He would send me love poetry I would like to warn others
kapple
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ralph Warner on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 am

Hi and welcome,

I am glad that you found the the truth about the scammer now rather than later, things could have been much worse for you.

Please stop all contact with him immediately, anything you tell him now (especially in regards to how you figured him out) may actually help him .

Take a look at our FAQ and in particular the link to the Military scams information.

By looking though our informational links you will learn how to spot the scammers sooner and you will also learn how to help us slow the scammers down, please take the time to read through first then add any additional details you can.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Frank Draper, frankdraper70@yahoo.com

Postby firefly on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 am

One Facebook profile with one of this pictures already posted, uid 100001588812058, Frank Draper. Has worked at U.S.Army, Studied at University of Miami, Engaged, Born on July 4, 1960. Contact: frankdraper70@yahoo.com

Email address peterdraper50@yahoo.com lead to Facebook, Peter Draper, uid 100001818413595, Has worked at United States Army, Studied at University of South Florida, Lives in Bekasi, From Miami, Florida, 84 friends. New pics:
Profile seems to be made at 3 December 2010; last wall activity at 24 July 2011.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter :)
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby kapple on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

This is the same photoe that he sent me. He said that his parents were killed in a car accident and that he caught his wife in bed with another man. He said his sons name was Johnston ( John for short) and that he was glad to hear about me, he told me that his son was in a boarding school and that they came from Florida. I asked him when we first met if he was on face book and he said no. I am having trouble uploading photoes and emails.[code][/code]
kapple
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

BrownEyesCrawfordx

Postby saddened by it all on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am

Oasis active, they just dont stop coming!!!! :twisted:

Anyway just got profile so far he has added me to his hotmail and as soon as I have more details will post but this is what I have so far. Did take a few sentences before wanting to go to yahoo or msn chat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Told me on OA that he is divorced for 3 years and has 12 yr old NOT HEARD THAT BEFORE !!!!!! :applause:
Is in the military = NOW THAT IS NOVEL HAH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

About Me
Male 53 Canada
I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behavior and a great personality. Also I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart.
Location 18057km
Grand Falls-Windsor | Newfoundland And Labrador | Canada
Seeking Criteria
• Members anywhere in the world.
• Relationship with a female.
• Between 45 and 69 years of age.
What I'm Looking For
I want to meet a woman that is tolerance level and how far she can go in life , If she is willing to stick around when the going gets tough and she will be there for me and I will be there for her too when the going gets tough on us. If she will still love me when I am falling apart.
Details
Spoken Languages English
Sign of the Zodiac Aries
Member of: Oasis Dating
saddened by it all
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Jeremy Draper <jeremy.draper@live.com>

Postby saddened by it all on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am

jeremy.draper@live.com

Not sure about IP as I get Canada and UK
Here is information sorry it is too much but forget what to put in here.

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.55.90.161) header.from=jeremy.draper@live.com;

X-Originating-IP: [174.142.225.243]
To: xx
Subject: Pictures

General IP Information
IP: 174.142.225.243
Decimal: 2928599539
Hostname: 174.142.225.243
ISP: iWeb Technologies
Organization: Jack Cator
Services: None detected
Type: Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
State/Region: Quebec
City: Montreal
Latitude: 45.5
Longitude: -73.5833

General IP Information
IP: 65.55.90.161
Decimal: 1094146721
Hostname: snt0-omc3-s22.snt0.hotmail.com
ISP: Microsoft Hosting
Organization: Microsoft Hosting
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate

Assignment: Static IP

Blacklist:

Geolocation Information
Latitude: 54
Longitude: -2

photos also but have seen this guy before!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Duplicate pics Deleted AN x 3
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
saddened by it all
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeremy Draper, Jeremy.draper@live.com

Postby shazzel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Well, it would seem, several ladies have also been talking to the same guy as me.

He approached me on OASIS.COM, dating site, at first he had a different picture from the ones here and said he was using his friends profile to take a look at the ladies. Sent me pictures the same as above and started telling me I was the girl for him. After getting me to move to MSN using the above login details, said he was coming home in 3 weeks. From the way he wrote, I knew something was wrong, assumed his first language was not English, so started asking questions to this effect, this person, avoided these question and started saying his son had run out of money in England while being cared for by a "care taker". This I found to be a very strange term to use. I suggested I meet his son and care taker to give them some money, he did not want this (what a surprise!) but said I could send some money via a Money Transfer, details .......
Name: John Baiden
City: Accra
Zip Code:00233
Bank: Western Union Money Transfer

Lucky for me I spotted something was wrong within the first 2 chats, some ladies are not so lucky.
shazzel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.

The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Colin Morgan, colin_morgan120@yahoo.com

Postby scammerscum on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

WARNING - THIS SCAMMER IS NOW USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS colin_morgan120@yahoo.com AND SAYING HIS NAME IS COLIN MORGAN..

A COMPLETE LIAR SAYING HE IS STILL 50 SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT GETTING FLIGHTS OVER TO THE UK - ABSOLUTE SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: USING THE SAME PHOTOS WITH THE DIFFERENT NAME
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scammerscum
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Draper, johnd5897@yahoo.com

Postby Lisabellehcor on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:14 pm

I too have met this scammer online and recently spoke with him (yesterday, Thursday March 1, 2012. He was going by the name of John Draper, email address...johnd5897@yahoo.com, he told me what he's told everyone else that he has succeeded to scam or not. I was a victim of an online dating scam and I believe that he was the actual scammer since reading all the articles here about him. The photos that one person showed of him are the exact person. The original person who I thought scammed me was called Ryan laRocque with his accomplice Peter Baiden. After reading all his aliases, I am now very sure that he is my scammer. Now that this is a known fact, perhaps there is someway that I can be compensated for my severe losses. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: People like him are Twisted Devils and should never have been brought into this world that we live in.
I'd like to report this man to the proper legal people but don't know how. Can anyone help me?

Thank You.
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisabellehcor
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lisabellehcor on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

I am the actual live woman who met this scoundrel on match.com...his name - John Draper...I heard almost the same story that he gave your friend, with exception that his daughter's name is Anita and his son's name is Johnson. Apparently his ex has gotten remarried and took his daughter away. He has scammed me severely and I want to get him to return all that he took from me but I don't know how. He may also go by the name of Peter Vanderpuije-Baiden or Ryan laRocque.
Lisabellehcor
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams