She contact me yesterday in DMF as

- ID: 177771
- 23 y/o female (1987 - October - 6)
- dakar senegal, USA
- English,
- stduent
- Have 6 children

Hello Dear,
My name is favour Norman, i read about you in datemefree site and i decide to contact you hopeing that you will accept my request,if you accept my request ,please reply to my email address( favour_2kennedy@yah oo.co.uk

)so that i will send you my photo and more about me, i believe we can make good friends,let distance not be a barrier but lets love connect,because love is a bridge connect far distance to be closer

Yours Lovely
favour

Hi Dear.
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Favour Kennedy I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr GEORGE KENNEDY THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KENIS & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west african country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached above is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice man of kind heart in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Favour

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Favour Kennedy; <favour_2kennedy@yahoo.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello love,
I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing overthere today? How is your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Evans Tom who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp and also whom i have been using the computer in his office to write you,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

the Pastors Tel number is (00221-774-587-244 )if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love english language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak english very good ..However I will like you to call me because we still have alot to discuss.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.

Yours In Love.
Miss Favour
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:15 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.44.227]
To: <HHHHHHHHHHHHHH>
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 05:59:09 -0700

IP address: 41.214.44.227
IP address country: Senegal

Dearest Love,

Thanks for acknowledged the message i sent to you via the Site,i am so sorry for my let respond just that i sick for someday,but i am fine now,How is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job?my name is Bella Desmond Dabah,single and never been married,i am from SUDAN in Africa and presently residing in the Chase Vila refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country years back. I am in suffering in pains here in this refugee camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father DR Desmond Dabah was The chairman managing director of (DALLOHARRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in SUDAN my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, The Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father,I used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, nationality, location, address, Also I will be very happy to speak with you over the telephone,I want to know your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,I like to meet understanding, loyal , sincere , truthfully , kindly , friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth, I will need your assistance in transferring my inheritance " a huge sum amount " to any of your nominated BANK account and to help me invest the money into a good lucrative factory business while i further my studies, I could not handle it my self due to my refugee statue, Can you handle this?I will tell you more about myself including sending you detail updates of the transaction,Once you respond back to me,Indicating your wiliness to assist me, attached here is my picture" I am looking forward to hear from you again.

Thanks and God bless you.

I remain yours forever in love Bella

pictures already posted
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 pm

bellayak@hotmail.com

My dear,

Thanks you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me; i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love.I will really like to have a good relationship with you after reading your profile, i have a special reason why i decided to contact you and most importantly i need a man that will love and take care of me in future...in this regard i will like to know more about you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile..I am Miss Bella Desmond Dabah, my father of a blessed memory by name Late Dr Desmond Dabah, the former Director diamond extrusion Ltd in Khartoum,the capital city and also the former minister of mineral resources., and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood..by his grace i was very lucky to escape the blood shed and presently i am hiding in a refugee camp as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal.Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my spirit still tells that you could be true to me.Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent.I have a substantial amount of (US$3, 400.000.00) ( Three Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket. i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over once the fund has been transferred into your bank account. Attach is my picture, With due respect, I am pleading that you help me, i have giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you.

I have no phone here, but you can call me with this number ( 00221764636973 ) it is office telephone number of the Rev-father who is the leader of the refugee the camp here in Senegal were i am seeking refuge.... and his name is Rev-father Samuel Donald, if you call and tell him you want to speak with to Miss Bella Desmond Dabah, he will send for me.

I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge in you dear helper.

Sincerely yours in love,.
Bella,
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 am

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.169.38]

My Dearest love!

I thank you once again this day. My Dearest,,, Please i just want you to know that i need your help and please if only you will help me come out of this situation i promise i will never let you down,its as if i am now desperate to leave this place its like some one living in a hell please try and help me and i promise you love forever,I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself.I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in all my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Rev. about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's !. My love is for you and you alone, I have already send an authorization letter to the Bank and also informing them about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 10% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($3.4 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION OF THE BANK AND DETAILS OF THE DEPOSIT..

( COMPAGNIE BANCAIRE DE l'AFRIQUE OCCIDENTALE (CBAO)

The name of the transfer officer is Mr BRUNO MAMADULLO.

E-mail:.......... cbaobanque01@aol.fr
e-mail........... cbao_banque@accountant.com

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of depositor: Dr Manfred Dabah
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of kin : MiSS GRACE Desmond Dabah
Amount deposited:$3.4m
Account Number:020709215301

I will send you the deposit CERTIFICATE in subsyqent communication, So contact the BANK now on my behalf to know the possibility of transfer the $3.4 Million U.S dollars to your nominated bank account as my appointed finacial trustee.

Faith.. is the name my parents called me while they were alive and God line is the name that people and friends know me with Contact them now on how to transfer the $3.4 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 10% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison yard and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 am

bellayak@hotmail.com

My Dear,

Thanks for your e-mail, I read your mail and everything you said is well understood. I have my Id card i will send you a copy, I am only looking for means to send it to you as you did not explain to me exactly were to send it to you.

Please let me know so that i will proceed as you wish..

looking forward to hearing from you.

Grace kiss
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:59 pm

bellayak@hotmail.com

Hello Dearest.

I am still looking for means to send it to you as the system here in the camp does not have that facility for email scan so what do you advise me?
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Dear
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfferd under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband.

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed i reorganized your efforts to save my life.

Please, you should contact the Rev. Father whom used to be good to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev.Evans Tom and his email address is (revtomevans@yahoo.com) or phone number(+221-774-587-244)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Evans Tom and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Evans Tom on your behalf to released the cheque for you.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send the draft cheque for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

favour
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

From WD

favourkiss
- 24 y/o woman (1988 September 06)
- from Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- English,
- seeking a man from 19 to 29 y/o

hello

My name is miss favour i saw your profile today at (waydate.com)and became intrested in you,i will to send mail ( favour_2kennedy@yahoo.co.uk )

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi Dear.
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Favour Kennedy I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 24years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr GEORGE KENNEDY THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KENIS & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west african country ( SENEGAL ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached above is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind hearted in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike.

Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.
Miss Favour

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Sonatel Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Both pics already posted 24/03/11

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello love,
I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing overthere today? How is your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Evans Tom who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp and also whom i have been using the computer in his office to write you,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

the Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-774-587-244 )if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.5M(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love english language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak english very good ..However I will like you to call me because we still have alot to discuss.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.

Yours In Love.
Miss Favour

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

My Darling Sweetheart,
Thanks a lot for your response,if you can just call me at least to hear your angelic voice even if it hello that i hear,i will be very much happy more than ever before. I will also like to touch & see you face to face,please call me with the reverend phone number is (+221-774-587-244 ) I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone,You can call me with the Reverend number whenever you have chance and he will send for me to come and answer your call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The Name Of The Transfer Officer / Financial Control Manager is Mr.Daniele Giommi.
Email address: (rbscustomersmail@excite.co.uk )
Email address: (Danielgiommi-rbs.london@accountant.com )
Telephone number +44-7035-927-058.
Mobile number +44-7031-826-594.
Office Fax number +44-701-422-8799.
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/02/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

(remember language,color or distance does not matter when there is LOVE between us.)

Yours Forever In Love
Miss Favour.

REFUGEE ID CARD..JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

naomikens@yahoo.com.sg

Postby jaga on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 am

MDF : lovenaomi4355
naomi kennedy /
26 year old , woman from Senegal

hello
My name is Naomi , i saw your profile today here and Became intrested in you , i will also like to know you the more , and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am . Here is my email address ( naomikens@yahoo.com.sg ) I believe we can move from here ! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Naomi . ( naomikens@yahoo.com.sg )
( Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot )

:twisted: :twisted:

Netlog : naomikens13
female - 26 years, Dakar , Szenegal
Name: Naomi Kennedy
Date of birth: 13/04/1987
Mother Tongue: Hungarian

( naomikens@yahoo.com.sg )
My name is Naomi , I have a friendly feeling as I saw your profile today at ( netlog.com ) and decide to leave a message for you , I know you're many miles away. separated by such distance , but yet your letters will bring you near to me ; Through e-mails we will share in future if it touches you to be a friend to me and if you feel to know more about me you can reach me through my e -mail ( naomikens @ yahoo. com.sg ) and can give you my picture for you to know whom i am .
( Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please do not contact me in the side to try and write to me via e -mail
that I send to you, because you did not come to normal daily service
bye and have a nice day.

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bellayak@hotmail.com

Postby jaga on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:23 pm

SK / b4love
woman, 27 years
single

Hello (bellayak@hotmail.com)
I am simple and God fearing. I believe That life is happy for everybody. I am kind, loving, opened-mind, caring and respectful to others. My name is Bella.I am a female, I was impressed when i saw your profile and will like
to ESTABLISH a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private
e mail box (bellayak@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:38 pm

meetzur / favour4ukiss

My name is mis favor me saw your profile today (imeetzu.com) and became interested in you, I also want to know that the majority, and I want to send an e-mail to my e-mail address so that I can give it my photo I know who my am.Here e-mail address (favour_2kennedy@yahoo.co.uk). I believe we can move from here.I waiting for your mail to my e-mail above.mis (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Please reply me with my e-mail
(favour_2kennedy@yahoo.co.uk)
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Females