Scammers with pictures of Janessa Brazil

African scammers posing as white women.

scammers with pictures of Vanessa Brazil

Postby Myra on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 pm

ldude1360@yahoo.com

Humble L
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Tagline: I AM LOOKING FOR A CARING AND A LOVING MAN......NO ASKING OF WEBCAM COS I DONT HAVE.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Black/African --- she does not look African to me ... more Latino?
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Image Image Image

Image Image

for male version see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49919
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Janessa Brazil

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Full Name
Sayuti iddriss
More
About me
I am a goal-oriented, sociable, optimistic, friendly, curious and genuine lady. I also believe I am charming, wise, self-efficient and feminine. I can’t imagine my life without smiles, without family, without friends, bright moments, the sun and my favorite activities. But mostly important I can’t imagine my life without love in it in the future. I am very active. I like meeting my friends and learn new things.
Come from
Ghana
Registered
Today, 4:48 am
City, State, Province
Greater Accra
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
Student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

lovlymore: am here for you

Email: endgiven@yahoo.com

Received from 41.218.204.201
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Esther Brown, <estherbrown520@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Username: esthercares166

Email: estherbrown520@yahoo.com

User IP 209.73.132.222

EGIHosting
OrgId: EGNL-1
Address: 55 S. Market St.
Address: Suite 1616
City: San Jose
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95133

Full Name
Esther Brown

About me
I am looking for a partner in life who has similar morals, goals and dreams. I need someone who is honest, easy-going, funny, loyal, adventurous, romantic, cute, athletic and smart. I would like to share some interests as well. I am extremely loyal and my partner comes first, and is the most important part of my life! To me, life is about sharing quality time with the people you love, doing what you are passionate about, and seeking out new experiences and adventures. I love to have fun and learn. I love being outside and seeing new places, but I also love to be at home.I am active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I am also a one man lady,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,watching TV,Movies and comedies, Family is extremely important to me. I will not settle for anything less than my dream guy and I will do what it takes to meet him! I would love to treat him like a king and be treated like a queen. I am passionate,smart, generous, athletic, idealistic, and hopeful to meet my match!I love public intimacy and want a good man with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a lady is been treated,age or color difference do not matter to me at all,as long as he loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what!!!

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
south carolina

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
motherless babies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!Linda4149

Name used = Linda Grant

email addy = heartkiss258@gmail.com

GMAIL = no traceable IP

email sent =

wow wow wow it is nice to her for u and welcome here is some more of my self. My name is linda and I am 30 years old. I was born is In Cape-town, South-Africa, but moved to the Ghana in 2001 . I am an open minded person that will try just about anything to have some fun, that's the south-African in me. Standing at a bout 5'8" tall, my measurements are 34d-25-35 @ 120lbs. I reside in capital city , Accra and I love the Hot weather. It reminds me of my beautiful country, so I feel very @ home. I want you to be able to get to know me for who I am and see what I do in my day to day life.
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family & friends. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest , passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.
I'm also a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,infarct the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u don't u think so ?
I'm hoping to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.
I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. I am live a healthy lifestyle, exercising 2 to 3 times weekly and Eat healthy foods.
I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I am truthful in all my deeds..I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person.
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning whiles these are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but I'm not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol
I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect..I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over
In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples
I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.
Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? and can you tell me what love means to you?
I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing.
love to me Is putting someone before yourself. It is desiring their pleasure more than your own. The bible says a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church, to me that means he should be willing to give his life for her.
I think being in Love is wanting to pleasure someone in the way you conduct your life and wanting to please them physically weather that be staring into their eyes or a long walk or an understanding touch or providing their material needs or satisfying their sexual needs. but most of all I think it is just being there no matter what good or bad...

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm

lydia Conduah - lydiaconduah@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [8.21.6.226] by web164901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:27:24 PST

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
Organization: Level 3 Communications
ISP Provider: Level 3 Communications

Email:
thats great of you dear.you must be a very good writer i really loved your piece.well thank you for writing to me also and am much priveleged to write back to you.i have almost the same qualities as yours but i love to read a lot and also sing but am not a good singer hehehe.never mind me thats how i am and i make people aaround me happy always.am 32 yrs and a brazillian/ghanaian born.am in ghana now to teach after school so am here with my mom but my dad is back home since they are separated.i would be very happy to tell you more about myself as we are now friends and am hoping to hear back from you soon.take care of yourself and stay safe dear.LYDIA

Picture:
MatchDoctor
lillian1425
32-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 37 - 65
Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States
Last Activity: Yesterday
Distance: 495 miles
Leo

hi am any perfect guy here?

about myself:
am an easy going type.i love fan and am very serious when it comes to my job.i hate lies so would want you to tell me the truth even to hurt me.you can contact me to know more about me.
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Long term relationship
looking for a match: Anywhere

Appearance
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Black
hairstyles: Long & lush
body type: Athletic / Toned
height: 5'6 (168cm)
weight: 105 lbs (48kg)
bodyart: Belly button piercing(s)
Background
ethnicity: Native American
speaks: English

Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living alone
has children: No
wants children: Yes, probably
job: Teacher/Professor

about my work:
a tiring one but i love it.

Qualities
activities: Music/concerts, Reading
attributes: Active, Generous, Problem Solver, Respectful of Others Opinions
my idea of a great date:
a partners great date is one that both partners understand each other.
the person I would like to meet:
a hard working and kind person.
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Name used = Jenniffer Sean

email addy = justcallmetenderhart@yahoo.com

69.49.71.4 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 69.49.71.4 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Iowa
IP address city: Muscatine
IP postcode: 52761
IP address latitude: 41.4046
IP address longitude: -91.0321
ISP of this IP [?]: Muscatine Power and Water
Organization: Muscatine Power and Water
Host of this IP: [?]: sslvpn.psmail.net

header =

Return-Path: <missjen61@hotmail.com>
Received: from dub0-omc4-s10.dub0.hotmail.com (dub0-omc4-s10.dub0.hotmail.com [157.55.2.85])
by mtain-dh12.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 4CB6B380000A1
for <>; Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:07:19 -0500 (EST)
Received: from DUB112-W129 ([157.55.2.71]) by dub0-omc4-s10.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:07:18 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [69.49.71.4]

email sent =

Am truly a "Lady in Waiting". Waiting for the right man to steal my heart away. I believe that couples definitely need to have some interests in common, but I don't believe they have to share all the same interests as long as there is mutual respect and consideration. I'm faithful to the extreme I feel I pretty much have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with.i value integrity, loyalty, and people with a willingness to try new things Very serious, someone very down to earth, who does not need to play games, but be confident enough to just be himself, allow me to be me and let us get to know one another.I enjoy the chance to do things I've never done before and develop new interests. Let's learn new things together.Trust is the most important quality I look for in my friends and lovers. I want a man who is able to laugh and have a good time, but has a serious side. Someone who is comfortable with himself and the life he has made for himself, but willing to try something new. A man who likes to travel or just hangout. Someone who is open minded and honest and can admit his faults (if there are any). He has to know how to treat a woman and accept the rewards. I want a partner not a boss or slave.. Someone who will be my equal. And i am here looking for a very serious man that i can spend the rest of my love with and not the man who is here for games because am unhappy. I live most of my life in South Africa with my parents but i lost them some pass years ago by car accident on their way going to church. Due to this i was contacted with one of the companies in Ghana to work for them as an Accountant. As am talking to you right now am in Ghana i work as an accountant here, the weather here is very hot and am enjoying it. Hope to hear from you soon, take care.
Jennifer

3 pics sent only one got hits to her site.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Thelma Rockson, thelmarockson_89@yahoo.com

thelmarockson_89
looking for love
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman

About Me
My name is Thelma Rockson I am 32 years old female, single , no kids, 5-5 ft,165 lbs., black hair and black color.

Image Image

yahoo avatar
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bernice Oppong - single_bee231@yahoo.com

Postby ebnressler on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I am posting this idiot here until I can come up with a picture!
In my adventures trying to get it to send me a photo, it gave me two different IP's. :mrgreen:

Headers:
Received: from [23.19.62.184] by web141606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:07:57 PST
Received: from [41.66.225.233] by web141604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:58:01 PST

IP's:
IP Region: Arizona
IP City: Phoenix
Organization: Nobis Technology Group Phoenix
ISP Provider: Nobis Technology Group, LLC

IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Emails:
Thanks for the e-mail and have added you to my contact so come on yahoo messenger
Idating4you?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Bernice Oppong <single_bee231@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Hello

Me: How come you never sent me a picture?

It: Damn , Why you disturbing ... I hate that ...BYE :mrgreen: :twisted:
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To: Bernice Oppong <single_bee231@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Hello

Me: Sorry about mix up, please call me.
1-978-784-1700 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

It: I just sent you a text ..
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm

details of the pest in the post above ^^^^

turtlesoup2012 on idating4you

Bemidji, Minnesota, United States
Looking for a man between 18 - 99, for serious relationship
Horoscope:Capricorn
Body Type:athletic
Weight:110 lbs (50 kg)
Height:5’7” (169 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color:blue
Education:some college
Marital Status:never married
Ethnicity:asian

About
I am an attractive, young, quiet girl with a patient character. I'm also very gentle, caring, affectionate and kind. I love to dream and I have romantic nature! I love nature and everything beautiful! I am an optimist, always in a good mood. I really need a strong man's shoulder for support. I really want to love and be loved and I am searching for a kind, reliable, honest, intelligent and family-oriented man. I would like him to be confident, romantic, understanding, attentive. In my turn, I will devote him all my love, attention, all my life... Im so tired of being alone, and so I want warmth and caring. If you are a tender, understanding, quiet man, please, write me, I am waiting for you for along time!!!

Also used to be turtlesoup2012 on alt.com, but got booted. :twisted:

Birthdate: December 25, 1979
(32 years old)
Astrological Compatibility
Lives in: New York, New York, United States
Education: Some college
Race: Asian

I am a Open minded person. I have my mind and heart which helps me move forward in life. I am the woman who has the courage to face life everyday and the woman who is strong enough in life. I have the smile to tell to the whole world that I am the kind of woman who thinks positive always and can handle serious relationship since I do believe that I am the woman who is happy with my life and I do love myself being the woman who is family oriented and friendly.

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/Yoursnana

Zorp profile =

Username: Yoursnana
Name: Yours

Name used = Nana Owusu

email addy = yoursnana1@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 142.91.40.170
Hostname: 142.91.40.170.rdns.ubiquity.io
IP Region: California
IP City: Los Angeles
IP Latitude: 34.0438
IP Longitude: -118.2512
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions Los Angeles

header =

Received: from [142.91.40.170] by web162401.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Jan 2013 00:18:51 PST

email sent =

Hello how are u doing

sent 2 pics. One on RS.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 pm

latest email

IP NOT in RS database.

IP Address: 142.91.77.145
Hostname: 142.91.77.145.rdns.ubiquity.io
IP Region: California
IP City: Los Angeles
IP Latitude: 34.0438
IP Longitude: -118.2512
Organization: Ubiquity Server Solutions Los Angeles

header =

Received: from [142.91.77.145] by web162402.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 06 Jan 2013 20:43:13 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

How is your day going thanks for getting back to me ,it was really nice to hear back from you,I will be glad if you can learn from one another about ourself,I will really love to get to know you more I am Very active, healthy Lady,good genes.I enjoy outdoors, dancing, painting, and my new passion, Photography.I am Nana . Standing at a bout 5'8" tall, my measurements are 34d-25-35 @ 120lbs and I'm 31 living in West Africa-Ghana, City of Accra.I love my dog, and cat. They give me unconditional love. I am looking for my last loving relationship.Hope to have fun and adventure for the remainder of my life.I am a fun, interesting, intelligent person, looking for same in my mate.I take very good care of myself, and wish the same in a partner, healthy and good looking.I recently came out of 3 years relationship.this was because the guy was very unfaithful to me. I end up the relationship because i find out that my man was having an affair with another lady. he said it was not true. but the time i realized he has gotten the other girl pregnant.I am Looking for a Loving and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here.If you are Interested Let get and know More about each Other, i will ask some question about you and also i will answer you back when i get your replay. I think in any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess,draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, have tried tennis, camping etc. It does not matter. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life.. i want to meet someone special . someone i could walk along the sea shore with,Someone who knows what he is seeking for , someone who will share his thoughts and idea;s with me, someone who is sincere and will not hide anything. are you this special man?

Well am going to leave it short for now , will be waiting to hear from you soon, hope you will have a nice day and reading from me this Morning will help make your day better, Your new friend,
Nana

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Janess Brazil

Postby Myra on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

kisnuk1@yahoo.com

parrlundgren
Lonely Cute Single Lady
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Tour Agency
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for a second part of my heart
a beloved strong husband for me
i dont look for a super hero
id like to see the man near me
who has the same hobbies and interests
who dreams to come back after work in a comfortable house
where a happy family waits for him. if you like a beautiful and comfortable life
if you want to get a warm feeling of love then we can try to start our communication. maybe just you can become the happiest man in the world.

About Me
I am a romantic woman looking for my soulmate, someone who I can spend my time with sharing everything and being close to. Someone who appreciates a woman, someone who loves to pamper and play. I am very flexible and hard to tie down to one place but I love a constant companion someone who I am central to his life as he would be to mine. Someone to travel with, drink with, run with, shop with, and never tired of playing with. I am very sexually oriented and work to keep fit and keep myself attractive. I am looking for a best friend, a lover all in one. Want to share your life with me and share in mine.

Hi, thanks for your compliment. I really do like your smiling face in the pics. Am am balanced, with a sense of humor, self possessed. I would like to say that I have a calm and open character. I am very sociable and easy going person. I can appreciate simple things and get pleasure from simple acts. I have a strong family values and most of all in this life I appreciate my friends and my close people.
Can you add me on yahoo messenger ID at: kisnuk1 or E-mail: kisnuk1 /at/ yahoo /dot/ com / text me at: 682-710-2660 So that we can chat and see if we have a good chemistry between us.Thanks
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Janess Brazil

Postby Myra on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm

telephone number 682-710-2660

Alpha Male Industries :-o
Fort Worth, TX Phone: 682-710-2660
Owner: Rolando Avila
http://www.manta.com/c/mrns3h7/alpha-male-industries
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Abigail Obiri - honest2_lady@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [217.198.151.246] by web171204.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:18:35 GMT

IP:
IP Country: Sweden
IP Country Code: SWE
IP Continent: Europe
Organization: Dependits on-demand environment
ISP Provider: Barret AB

Email:
Good to hear from you...I am looking for a man who is ready to settle down with one woman,i am not ready for any hide and seek game because i am tired of men trying to play games with me.i am also seeking some one very natural and simple,caring and understanding.i am not concerned about the out side but rather what love i receive from my man,all that matters to me is love and not age or any other factor.i need some one who is ready to provide me with true love and love me totally as i will love Him in return,some one to make me Her queen and i make Him my king for life..I am very loving,caring,Honest,trustworthy,understanding,Time sharing.Romantic,Fun loving,Family Oriented and love all indoors and outdors,like to try anything new.....Hope you like my Pics and hope to hear from you soon .

Pictures:
Confirio
Honest2lady
30 / Female / Straight
joined December 26, 2012. Living in New York, New York.

Interview
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke? No
Do you do drugs? No
Religion: Christian
How tall are you? 5'8" (172.72 cm.)
How much do you weigh? 110 lbs. (50 kg.)
Do you like pets? A Little
Do you want kids? Yes
What color is your hair? Blonde
Do you wear glasses? Sometimes
Life is: Dull
Do you daydream alot? No
What kind of student are you? A
Do you read a newspaper daily? Usually
What is the derivative of x2? 2x
What is your ethnicity? White/Caucasian
What other languages can you speak? Spanish
Do you have a car? No
Do you have a motorcycle? No
Ever been to Paris? No
Ever been to Miami? No
Have any piercings? No
Any tattoos? No
Do you use Facebook or Twitter? No
Do you normally start conversations with people or do you let them start conversations with you? I start the conversation
How many times did you go out per week last year on average? 1-2
How many relationships have you been in? 0-3
About many times did you exercise per week last year? 2-3
How many hours of volunteer work did you do last year? 0-5
How many books did you read last year? 1-4

About Me
I am looking for a real man. I need a boss, if you know what I mean. I want someone who will make me obey him and who will make me the happiest woman in the world. I want my tiger to be strong and handsome but actually outer beauty means a little to me. You need to have a great heart to win me.I hope you are a loyal, honest, considerate, healthy person who is responsible for your work and family and has a heart of thanks giving always, who will love and care for me as I will love and care for you. It is most appreciated if he is family-oriented and willing to build up a sweet home with me.
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Name used = Amponi Bright

email addy = amponi.bright@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 196.201.36.36
Hostname: 196.201.36.36
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region:
IP City:
IP Latitude: 8
IP Longitude: -2
Organization: First IPv4 Assignment Block for Scancom Ltd.
ISP Provider: Scancom Ltd

header =

Received: from [196.201.36.36] by web162703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Jan 2013 07:00:10 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Well its nice to hear from you again, well how old are you and tell me can we chat now on yahoo messenger, I hope you have that, i want us to chat and to see each other on webcam so that we can get to know each other better so that we see how things lead us too. Much Care Amponi

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females