It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Morton Goodman mortongoodman01957@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh .. how nice .. Greetings from fraud.

ImageImage

Hello, How are you? As I hope you're right. I waited for the mail, but so far I have not heard from you, my dear, I am deeply in love with you and no one can change my feelings for you, no one means no one. You will be the most expensive to my heart and I can not even think of living without you. You'll be my angel, will be a ray of hope in life. I am sure that it is not possible for me to live without you. Even a single thought of living without you I'll be uncomfortable. I love you, and always will be, please try to understand my feelings, I know that I can not give you the world, but I can promise you I will always love this. My heart belongs to you. Do not break your heart. I'll be there to chase their dreams together, and I know that you do not need to ask God for anything because as long as I have you in my life, they have everything you could ever want. Listen, remember that tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die, as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindness in your heart will guide you to achieve many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you can do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way you can implement your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on when you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I'll be there to help, support, and love you ... All I want to do is spend the rest of my life as happy as you. A good marriage or a relationship between a man and a woman is an intimate and loving relationship that gives both partners security, friendship, companionship, support, comfort and a deep love that permeates every aspect of life. None of this can not be achieved without the work and dedication. Marriage can be compared to plants that require daily maintenance, daily attention, daily care and cultivation. It will not grow on its own will, but the effort is exerted and will continue to grow and mature. For a marriage to succeed, both husband and wife must be committed to its success. They need to build a lasting love relationship, which is concentrated in the center of their consciousness. Their relationship must be nurtured with water loyalty and love. Please take care of yourself for me, very good to eat, does not stress too much, I always find time to relax and be happy all the time, and now you go hoping to hear from you later, I've still blessed and take good care of yourself for me. I wish you a Happy Easter, enjoy the Easter holiday with happiness and good health.
The source IP address is 65.54.190.199.
Geo--Unitet States,WA,Redmond.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:15:09 +0000

:) :) :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Hello my dear, how are you doing today, I'm not usually the kind of person who writes love or a long letter, but I thought that I was doing it just for you. I do not really know what to write and how to put my heart intention in writing, but I just try to explain. Love is a great gift, and we can not control it when it is true, I understand that it may seem early to say it all, but I have to tell them, I know that we are far apart now - but hey, as I said, at a distance, age and language means so much when you're in love with someone you loved so much. How is your family? What are you doing in life? Please tell me about yourself, I would like to know you better, I think that they are compatible to live as husband and wife. I will soon retire and it is my wish to retire in love ramiona.Czuję so happy just being with you. You'll always be the love of my life. i will like to know you better, I love you, what I have, I can not wait to be with you, see a smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your choice of words and kiss your lips, perfect. I like you and willing to get to know you more, to spend the rest of my life with you, and what you will be happy.
By the grace of God in my duty in Afghanistan will be over by next month and this is my happiness as I am about to leave the area of ​​Afghanistan War Zone and return to the U.S. to go into my pension, I might be able to visit you, so wait I got to know at the earliest . I was born on June 16, 1957, in New York, My son Henry is 13 years old, and he is staying home with my cousin, I am the only son of my parents, but I have a younger sister who is married with three children from Canada. My father died on 27 October 2000, and my mother died March 7, 2004 the year I got my own place in the United State with his father house, which now belongs to me. But it's not about wealth or family background, but a love and understanding of our happiness. I think we both deserve happiness for the rest of our lives. I am ready to live with you in every place, to choose from. Thank you very much for given me the opportunity to enter into force. I promise you that will never fail, I will always love you, until we meet here very quickly and never feel lonely again.
He thinks he is very busy at the moment due to a sharp rise in this country, but just trying to use you as my future wife, mother and best friend, and we still face many threats from Afghanistan of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda Here if he loves and trusts you wrong, I do not want to be right, and if life without you is fine, I'd rather be wrong all my life. I love you and I always will.
Now is the time to say that the long loneliness ends. The love you so desperately seek is here in my arms. Now I'm telling you that you are to me. You're the only one I dream of. I've been waiting for someone like you, someone special like you to see the love in my eyes it's just for you, in me is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where My favorite memories are safe and warm. I think you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes they bring there on purpose so that my lighter days. But more often, it surprised me, and finding ways to his own thoughts. Only the most special things in my world get in my heart and stay. I promise to put on top of my most valuable assets, my antiques, diamonds, pearls and riches, I was in a glass case by yourself, and you polish every day, keep shining, and I will honor, cherish, squeeze and hold you tight. At night, I will carry and move on my pillow, on your side, and then kiss you good night, and keep you up all night, and do it well. I would give anything to stay. I love you so much.
I know that I can not give you the world, but I can promise you, I will always love you. My heart belongs to you I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, thank you for loving me. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and all I get, because you're in my life ... thank you! Too bad I did not want to miss you my dear. If only you could be with me forever. I know I can never be happier without the woman who has a good heart. but then again, I know that one day God because time is the best. You know, I've been busy lately with work. I wanted to send this letter to let you know that I think of you and I am very happy that such a wonderful woman, and I wanted to thank you for being part of my life. Before you came, I felt empty inside. What are you going to fill the empty void in my heart and will never thank you enough for choosing me want unconditionally.ii praying for God's mercy on us, and I really want a woman that I will spend my whole life with, the lady who love children and take them to the . I want to wake up with you every morning. I want to hear you breathing during sleep.
I feel blessed that God sent you into my hand. I can not wait until our work schedules change soon so we can spend more time together. hold you in my arms. The reason I've been alone for a long time is this: I was waiting for someone special to see the love in my eyes, it was only for such a wonderful woman. I'll wait forever if that's how long it takes. My heart has found a way to you. I want you and nobody else. We should try and this work. you must know that you are the one and only one will want .. I hope you feel the same way, because my heart is for you and only you. Attached is my other pictures, and my own son as well, and will stay here until I hear from you soon, take care of yourself for me and continues to bless you, I wish you good health and happiness in this life may bring, your forever. Morton Goodman hug and kiss, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, this is the true love of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
The source IP address is 65.54.190.199./ United States,WA,Redmond.
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:34:10 +0000

ImageImageImageImage

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Donald Green - green2227765555@live.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm

single123.com

Donald33222

State: Maryland
City: marland
Zip Code: 555
Description: Hello, my name is Donald Green I am a widower and I am here for a serious relationship

no pic
Hello Greetings,

My name is Donald i saw your profile
today and i became interest to meet with you
to send me an email to my email address so i
can give you my picture for you to know whom
l am.Here is my e-mail, I believe we
can move from here.I am waiting for your
e-mail to my e-mail
(Remember the distance or colors
does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
(green2227765555@live.com)
with love.
Donald Green
thank you

Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Green - green2227765555@live.com

Postby Pandora » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for responding to my message, yes you get the email address right. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is Donald Green I am 57 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving,jovial,kind,lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me

I wish you a wonderful evening and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail
Thanks. Donald Green

no reaction on RN, Microsoft IP :(

My pleasure!!! :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mirjam
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clinton Moore - sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com

Postby Mirjam » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:21 pm

:cry: This man is on Idating4you, his pictures are already on this post:

Emailadress: steve.mark516@hotmail.com

IP adress: not shown

His email to me in englis and spanish :lol: :

Hello my dear,

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman :love: . I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident :twisted: but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is Steve Mark I am 56 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash :cry: . I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.

I am an American army working in Kabul :mrgreen: the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban :lol: , to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me :disagree:

I wish you a wonderful evening and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail :disagree:
Thanks. Steve Mark
--------------------------
Bye, Mirjam ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Bill Warren, billwarren_2006.usa@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

SMH
billwarren1413
- 53 y/o male
- new york, USA
- English, English, English
- military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-05-23 23:36:11
- ID: 89877
i am bill warren, american military officer stationed in Afghanistan for my military service and also to train some of Afghanistan security officers.

how are you, nice to meet you here today. I am Sergeant Bill Warren. American military officer currently stationed in Afghanistan for my military service and also to train some of Afghanistan security forces. My duty in Afghanistan will be over soonest and I shall be returning back to my country, united state of America for my retirement. Please I want to know you. Make sure you write me please and this is my e-mail address (billwarren_2006.us a@hotmail.com). make sure you write me for better understanding and we can share our pictures as well. Remained blessed, Sgt. Bill Warren.

ALSO ON FB
facebook.com/bill.warren.589100
Bill Warren
Works at Afghanistan
Went to New York University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Narcissa
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Narcissa » Tue May 28, 2013 1:03 pm

My friend asked me to reply in this thread, since she don't know english.
She got same scam and she fell for it.
(She got it from: Morton Goodman <mortongoodman01957@hotmail.com>)
She lost some big amount of money, until she found this page.
This person is later asking for your home adress.
If you give it, he will say he sent package (from Afganistan, where he is as soldier) and that she need to contact some person, who will deliver package to her.
When she contacted him, he said he was arrested and she need to send him money, to get out of jail.
(E-mail of that person is: <ernest.a._wilkinson@diplomats.com>)
Which will mean, this isn't crime and he can come to Slovenia to delive her package.
Amount she needed to send, was only bigger and bigger.
On the end it came on 10.000€.
Note, that these 2 persons are 1 person.

When she said she will send it, he gave this names, where she need to send on (through western union, where only name and country needed):
(1) MRS: RADOST Annabelle MARTINS
(2) MRS: GRACE JESSICA WILLIAM
(3) MR: DANIEL EDDIE MICHAEL
(4) MR: Kenneth Edward SAMUEL

He even called her and send her messages on her telephone ...
Telephone number he was sending from was: +447925450155 and +4915166868861
He is also on facebook: facebook.com/bill.warren.589100
Do not fall for him!

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Shead, richardshead57@live.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 am

datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=232269
richardshead
- 56 y/o male
- hamburg, Germany
- English, English, Dutch
- military
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2013-07-01 17:41:57
- ID: 232269

How are you, nice to meet you here today. I am Richard Shead, German military officer currently stationed in Syria for safe keeping and also to train some of Syria security forces. My duty in Syria will be over soonest and I will return back to Germany for my retirement. I am here to know you. You can write me and this is my e-mail address (richardshead57@live.com). I believe through written we can know ourselves better and we can share our pictures as well. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, take good care and remained blessed, Richard Shead.
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Richard Shead, richardshead57@live.com

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:25 pm

richardshead57@live.com
IP: 157.56.19.89
ISP: Microsoft Corp

Hello… Loei, Dear Maria :-o , How are you? Hoping you are fine? because you’re good health is very important to me. Thanks for your respond. I am very pleased meeting you, I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. Sorry for my late reply please because we are very busy here in Syria as there was some crises at the main town last night. We can be happy together if we work everything out, which I think we will. I will love you with all my heat and I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion.. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Henry, He is a good and intelligent boy and I take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy.
I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, I am so happy that I found you. I want someone who is happy with life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. I am German sergeant and now working in Syria where I am stationed, and employee’s sergeant, also to train some Syria securities forces. Which my duty in Syria will be over soonest, I know that the future holds in store for us, in fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area to have my retirement. I m the only child of my parents, from Hamburg Germany my parents took me to America when I was only 3years old there I join military school and now doing my final work in Syria for safekeeping. Please stay safe for me, will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon, attached is picture of me and will be glad to receive your pictures... bye for now and remained blessed. Sergeant Richard Shead,

Image Image Image

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Shead, sgt.richardcole2006@yandex.ru

Postby Bix » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:41 am

waydate.com/profile.php?ID=119080
sheadrichard
- 56 y/o man
- from Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Description:
i am a military officer, from Germany but currently stationed in Syria for my military service and also to train some of Syria security forces
Ideal match description:
i want to meet with a woman that really know what she want in life, a woman of understanding, lovely and passionate woman

'How are you, nice to meet you here today. I am Richard Shead from Germany. Now working with American military officers and currently stationed in Syria for safe keeping and also to train some of Syria security officers. My duty in Syria will be over soonest and I will return back to America for my retirement. I want to know you. You can write me with this e-mail address below (sgt.richardcole2006@yandex.ru). I believe through written we can know ourselves better and we can share our pictures as well. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive this message, take good care and remained blessed, Richard c. Shead.'

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Richard Cole, sgt.richardcole2006@yandex.ru

Postby Bix » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 am

IP: 95.108.253.144
ISP: YANDEX LLC

Hello dear, thanks for your written. I want to apologize for not displacing my picture on that site. I did that for own my safety and if you could understand my previous letter to you that I will be showing you my pictures when I hear from you. so please forgive me for that. Tell me more about yourself? I am Richard Cole from Germany, now working with American soldiers in Syria. I just want to know you if you don’t mind. my wife died in a car accident and I have a 13years old boy. Please tell me what you want from new relationship? I will be stopping here for now until I hear from you soonest. For the main time, take good care and bye for now. Richard.

Image Image Image

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

david.williams1@hotmail.com

Postby BrightStar » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:29 pm

david.williams1@hotmail.com

Same scammer like this post.... because he send to me those 2 picture's flowers.... :lol:
by jaga on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am
and exactly the same letter.....

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6001683154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David W
Dernière activité :En ligne maintenant ! ( faceless profile.... :roll: )
Consultations de profil :207 fois
Membre depuis :le 21 Décembre, 2013
Lieu :80001, United Kingdom

2 pics already posted here + another one

Message on Hi5

How are you doing today? My name is David Williams, you are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes, I just wanted to compliment you on that. And yes I do have to admit that you have exquisite looks, your profile are very attractive. It is a privilege to have found you here, You’re exquisitely beautiful and unique, i will like to get to know you better and i will like us to hold upon a good relationship with a perfect understanding. I was introduced to this site from one of my colleagues who have met his soul mate and i am hoping that i have get mine as well, believing that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a lovely woman like you right beside him, Please send me your email address, so that i can tell you more about myself and also send my lovely picture to you, i will be hoping to receive your lovely reply ,Williams

Mail from this scammer

Hello…my dear,
How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you’re good health is very important to me. I am very pleased meeting you, I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will, my body yearns for you, It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn’t mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I am widower with a child. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Henry. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon...I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc, as i stated on my profile, i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistan securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over by next month, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. I hope you would be the ideal woman for me and I hope that our meeting would open the doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attachment you will see my photos. And also , please feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me. I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon...Sergeant, David Williams.

Received: from DUB127-W11 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-
Subject: From Williams
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:10:22 +0000
MICROSOFT....

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sat May 03, 2014 12:47 am

fishmeetfish.com/profile/davis5

NEW NAME DAVIS NELSON
NEW EMAIL davis_nelson55@hotmail.com

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man

About Me
I am Mr. Davis Nelson From California United States of America. I was introduce to this site by a friend who have met his soul mate and i believed i will get mine here as well. i am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate.I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends.I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks..

Mail
Good Day,

I am Mr. Davis Nelson From California United States of America. I was introduce to this site by a friend who have met his soul mate and i believed i will get mine here as well. i am a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate.I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I am equally happy watching the rays of dawn seek out a waking world or enjoying a nice brandy,i like traveling share ideas with friends.I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me. I'm Looking for good and kind woman, loyal, caring,thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......But dislike women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who just play tricks..

I am new and not always in site due to the nature of my work.I am a US military officer in Afghanistan. I am new on this site and for that reason i don't know anything about site.Could you give me your email address so i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself....if you don't mind you can contact me directly on my private email address(davis_nelson55@hotmail.com) so i can tell you more about my self and also send you my pictures to you as well.kisses...Davis

same pic in suit as above
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

davis_nelson55@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat May 03, 2014 1:20 am

=> .facebook.com/davis.nelson.921
Davis Nelson
Went to American Military University
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 16, 2014 11:46 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/dicksondavis

NAME ~ DICKSON DAVIS
Email ~ dicksondickson123@outlook.com

Age & Gender: 56 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Ethnicity: Native American :indian: with Brown Hair Colo :-o r / Brown Eye Color

About Me
a good looking man

Mail
Your are a beautiful women to me,please contact me through my private email address
(dicksondickson123@outlook.com) so that I can tell you more about myself or you can drop your private
email address so that I can send you massage latter ok.

Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Military scams”