It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Doug Hackman

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jeffrey Scott, jeffreyscott_us1957@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:06 am

matchdoctor
jeffreyscott1957
58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Portland, Oregon, United States
Last Activity: Online Now!
I'm a kind and sincere man, open minded and honest, affectionate. simple, easy going and caring person and true. I enjoy nice brandy, i like traveling share ideas with friends. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me.
My son is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy
I hope to meet my heart desire a good and kind woman, loyal, caring, thoughtful, creative, compassionate, imaginative, serious, sensual and passionate......i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks or lie.

Thanks for your reply, Beauty, Listen I want to embrace you as my and hold it close to my heart where it can live forever. You and I have just opened the door of conversation. I want to know you better and better, please come dance with me for the rest of our lives, This journey I ask you to walk with me will be joyous. Please send me your email address or you can get back to me through my private email address below so that i can tell you more about me and also send you my lovely picture (jeffreyscott_us1957@hotmail.com ) Remain blessed and take good care of yourself
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Jeffrey Scott, jeffreyscott_us1957@hotmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffrey Scott, jeffreyscott_us1957@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:24 pm

SKYPE ID: live:jeffreyscott_us1957
IP not found

SKYPE ID: salimow1966
IP not found

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

davelvis1@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:38 pm

matchdoctor
New
davelvis
56-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 99
Mount Savage, Maryland, United States
Last Activity: Today

Hello dear,
Please accept my apology for writing you in this way without asking for your permission. I found your profile interesting and I decided to write to you, I would like to know more about you if you do not mind. Please write me your email here or you can write to my personal e-mail address (davelvis1@outlook.com) for us to open communication for our self. to know what god have for us,thanks
dave
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Williams Morgan, williamsmorgan95@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:01 pm

waplog
williamsmorg
Male , 55 , Single
Name Surname: williamsmorg
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

dear i am só sorry i went offline due to the nature of my job as a military officer
but i viewed your picture several times honestly you look so decent and mantureds
i'll be very glad to know you more better please i'll appreciate it more better if you send me your email address
dear so i can send you more of my pictures and tell you more about my self
williamsmorgan95@hotmail.com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffrey Scott, jeffreyscott_us1957@hotmail.com

Postby Bix » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:27 pm

Finally! Mugu replied!

Hello…my dear,
How are you doing today? Hoping you are fine? Because you’re good health is very important to me. I am very pleased meeting you, I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only stand forever if it is built on truth and real love. I want to say you're beautiful woman to me and I believe we can finally be together and make our dreams come true, I know we can get through it even though we are far apart at the moment but we can make it better and strong. We can be happy together if we work everything out and trust each other, which I think we will, my body yearns for you, It may be hard for you to let it out. But I hope that you will be able to open up your heart for my love and companion. I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! if you wouldn’t mind and remember the distance, age or language does not matter but love and happiness matters allot in life. By the grace of God, I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy.

I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I am an American military officer on duty here in Afghanistan, I am widower with a child. My wife died 10years ago in a car crash. My son's name is Henry. He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to, though i will be moving out of Afghanistan very soon...I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love to joke and put smile to the face of people around me, I love reading when ever I’m rest busy, I just need you to give me your companion and lovely alliances together, I am so happy that I found you!!! I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking, open-minded, easy-going with sense of humor, kind, social and down to earth etc, as i stated on my profile, i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, Disrespectful, and who play tricks.

I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. If our mind believes something is true, it won't let it go. Positive thinking is not something that we need to do; your true, authentic Self IS positive. Find your Self and you will never have a negative thought again.No matter how ornate your mask, your true Self is much more beautiful.I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

(About me) I am united state army sergeant, now I am stationed in Afghanistan and employees sergeant, I am here in Afghanistan for my military service, also to train some Afghanistan securities forces, which my duty in Afghanistan will be over by next month, I know that the future holds in store for us, In fact now my happiness is that very soon I will be leaving this war zone area Afghanistan to have my retirement. I hope you would be the ideal woman for me and I hope that our meeting would open the doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check the attachment you will see my photos. And also , please feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me. I will be waiting for your reply immediately you receive this mail, I hope to receive your mail very soon...Sergeant, Jeffrey Scott.

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

John Michael323@hotmail.com

Postby wings » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:59 pm

John M John M tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6041352139
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Profile Views: 582 times
Profile Skin: Default
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

I am happy to meet you on Tagged.com, x John Michael <johnmichael323@hotmail.com> Прикачени файлове24.01 до мен английски български Преглед на преведеното съобщение Да не се превежда автоматично за английски How are you doing today? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is John Michael I am 56 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.
There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos.
myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me. I wish you a wonderful Sunday and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail Thanks. John Michael 6 прикачени файла

THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO A FRIEND OF MINE, IN ORDER TO GET HIS PHOTO SHE WOULD HAVE TO REPLY. SHE DID NOT REPLY AND HAS COPIED AND SENT ME THIS MESSAGE WITH HIS PROFILE LINK. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND WHAT HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE FROM HIS EMAIL ADDRESS..

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Michael - johnmichael323@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:10 am

SKYPE ID: live:johnmichael323_1
John Michael
No pic, no IP
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Donald Green - generaldonaldgreen2016@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 am

donaldgreen1957

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Marriage
State, City: Mount Savage
Marital status: Widow or Widower
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Other

Personal Description:

I am a kind and honest man, open and honest,affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I'm just as happy watching the rays of dawn looking for a waking world or enjoy a nice drink, I like to travel with friends exchanging ideas. I love to joke and put smiles on the faces of the people around me

....... is spamming with

To:
Sent Date: 09 Mar 2016
Subject: Hello
Hello

I am major general Donald Green from Mount Savage, Maryland United States of America. I am a kind and honest man, open and honest,affectionate. I am also a simple, easy going and caring person. I'm just as happy watching the rays of dawn looking for a waking world or enjoy a nice drink, I like to travel with friends exchanging ideas. I love to joke and put smiles on the faces of the people around me. I am looking for a good and kind woman, faithful, loving, thoughtful, creative,compassionate, visionary, serious, sensual and passionate.but i don't like women who lie, cheat, dishonest, disrespectful, and who only play tricks.

I am a U.S. officer in Afghanistan, and I would like to know more about you if you do not mind you can contact me directly to my private e-mail address(green2227765555@live.com) am not always in this site please make sure you contact me directly to my private e-mail address(green2227765555@live.com) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my picture for you as well.kisses Donald Green

Cooley, Manion, Moore & Jones, LLP
OrgId: CMMJL
Address: 21 Custom House St.
City: Boston
StateProv: MA
PostalCode: 02110

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

wings
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

John - johnmichael323@hotmail.com

Postby wings » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:54 am

John M

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6037365864

Last Active: 15 hours ago
Profile Views: 161 times
Profile Skin: Default

(((((( MESSAGE SENT TO A FRIEND OF MINE ))))))

johnmichael323@hotmail.com> How are you doing today? I must first thank you for providing your email address to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is John Michael I am 56 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God. There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless.
My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

I apologize that there is not a picture for this scammer.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: John Michael323@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:53 am

johnmichael323@hotmail.com --> Skype --> live:johnmichael323_1
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

johnmichael323@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:45 am

Subject: I am happy to meet you

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for sending an email to my address . I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is John Michael I am 56 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a wonderful evening and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail
Thanks. John Michael

ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

John Michael (johnmichael323@hotmail.com)

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:26 pm

I forgot where i meet him :( just landed in my inbox

Email #1

Sent:Sun 3/20/2016 3:50 PM
To:
xxx

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for sending an email to my address. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is John Michael I am 56 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry, he is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving, jovial, kind, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a wonderful Sunday and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail
Thanks. John Michael

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: John - johnmichael323@hotmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:27 am

thanks so much for writing me am very happy to receive this lovely message from you,kindley dawnload yahoo messsanger on so we can have instant conversation thanks for your time and I hope you like my photos as I love yours.

ImageImageImage

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clinton Moore - sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Wed May 25, 2016 5:51 am

Tagged. stevejerry70@hotmail.com

Male / 58 / Single / Straight / New York

No pic on Tagged.

Junk mail:

Hi dear, nice to meet you, I am Steve by name from united state, I am searching for my soul mate , you are so beautiful, oh I'll be the happiest man over the world to have a serious relationship with you, I am happy to meet you. I am widower , single dad with a kid, send me you e-mail to exchange pics.

Pics sent via e-mail , all posted already on RS.
Acta est fabula.

dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Clinton Moore - sgt.clintonmoore@hotmail.com

Postby dimitrii » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Tagged. stephenbrown1964@hotmail.com

Mr B, 59 Szombathely, Hungary :lol: / Single / White/Caucasian / Christian / Straight

Junk mail:
please my dear try and send me your email address

Pics already posted.
Acta est fabula.

Return to “Military scams”