scammers with pictures of Gen. Robert W. Cone

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Gen. Robert W. Cone

Postby janex69 on Thu May 19, 2011 10:27 am

pictures are stolen from General Robert W. Cone:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_W._Cone

robertcone57@yahoo.com

Oasis
rcone57
Male 53 Malaysia :twisted:
I am robert by name i am from united states but in malaysia on mission i love to meet people and make friends i enjoy watching movies during my free time and also reading books.

Image Image
Image Image
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Gen Robert W Cone

Postby Gersanda on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:52 am

This scammer was chatting with me using skype name: gen.robertw and gen.robert.wc. E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
genrobert.wcone@yahoo.co.uk. His son is in military school in Ghana and need money for food... I have to pay $2,500.00 :mrgreen: HE MUST BE VERY HUNGRY :mrgreen: Receivers Names: Egaten Best( teachers info)
Ghana, Accra, Text Question......: What, Answer..................Feed…. His son E-mail address: jameswilliam251@yahoo.com
His IP address also shows Ghana
Gersanda
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gen Robert W Cone

Postby Gersanda on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 am

Gersanda
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of General Robert Cone

Postby The Wild Geese on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello Gersanda,
You have gotten all the Generals :D
Be careful, they can arouse a military war. Generals againts Generals, that is because you you are capturing there hearts.
Tell me, are you some sort of Helen of Troy? :kissing:
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gersanda on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 pm

:mrgreen: Look like i know how to attract assholes.....they love me..... :mrgreen:
I wish the real Generals will stand up and fight for their names!!!!!!
Gersanda
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

robertwcone@rocketmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978814699
Robert William Cone W
55, Schenectady, NY

oh ok thanks nice to meet you my dear and i hope everything is well my dear i hope you are doing good my dear do you have yahoo id so that we can move there and chat and know more about each other my dear? robertwcone@rocketmail.com thanks my dear how are you... doing?

Image Image

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

randy.abolt@yahoo.com

robertwcone66
being a strong man
Age & Gender: 55 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Bald Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
My Education: Masters Degree
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
i am Robert W. Cone,Commander, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command after serving as Commander, III Corps and Fort Hood, Texas and Deputy Commanding General - Operations for U.S. Forces - Iraq.

i graduated from the United States Military Academy and was commissioned as an Armor and my first duty assignment was in the 2nd Armored Division, Fort Hood, Texas, from January 1980 until December 1984. served as a Cavalry Platoon Leader and Troop Executive Officer in 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment, Aide-de-camp to the Assistant Division Commander, Battalion Motor Officer, followed by command of Combat Service Support Company and then Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 67th Armor. i then attended the Infantry Officer Advanced Course .and later deployed back to iraq in the year 2012...

Hello dear how are you doing dear care for a chat if it just for a minute for us to get knowing each other more better annd if you don't mind add me on your yahooim randy.abolt@yahoo.com
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 am

he wrote back from hotmail :evil:
microsoft IP

Sorry for the late reply dear I got your message on my yahoo inbox ,but I thought you could have a yahooim so that could make us to communicate faster okay,,I realy appreciate you for writting me back. I will love we should continue keeping intouch so we don't lose contact,now you knowmy two emails so you free to write anytime okay...but try to get the yahooim that will be better and easier..hope to hear from you sonnest dear...
ROBERT.................

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:30 am

robertcone930@yahoo.com

netlog
robertcone930
male - 54 years, Texas City, United States
Name Robert Cone
Date of birth 19/07/1958
Location Texas City, United States
Native language English
Company USA
Profession ARMY (Soldier/Police/Security)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:31 pm

To robertcone930@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/03/08
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.58.41.217:3477)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (Englisch/United States), en;q=0.5 (Englisch)
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I am a 6"2 tall man with brown hair and eyes, i have an average body, i've never smoked but i drink occasionally. I am divorced but with a lovely son who is 14,he lives with my mom. And I have 3 other adopted kids. I live alone in my own house in San Diego,California where i was born and raised. My dad passed away couple of years ago. I've been in the US Army for years, i am now a General in the US army. Am currently deployed on a classified mission to fight against terrorism here in Kunduz, Southern Afghanistan. My likes... I like honesty , loving and caring and patient woman well people rather in general. What i do for fun? I like fishing, skating, swimming, camping, hunting, horse riding, going to the lakes and beaches, movies and parks and most especially to the museum,i like walking side by sides holding hands and i love traveling, i travel both for work and fun. I have traveled to Iraq, Kuwait, Germany, Europe...Spain and UK in particular. I would
really love to read everything about you which i need to know where you live, who you live with, what you do for a living, do you drink or smoke? And lot more like that. I hope you answer all these soon. I am a native of Manchester, New Hampshire,I assumed duties as Commander, United States Army Training and Doctrine Command on April 29, 2011 after serving as Commander, III Corps and Fort Hood, Texas and Deputy Commanding General - Operations for U.S. Forces - Iraq. I graduated from the United States Military Academy and was commissioned as an Armor Officer in June 1979. My duty assignment was in the 2nd Armored Division, Fort Hood, Texas, from January 1980 until December 1984. I served as a Cavalry Platoon Leader and Troop Executive Officer in 2nd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment, Aide-de-camp to the Assistant Division Commander, Battalion Motor Officer, followed by command of Combat Service Support Company and then Delta Company, 1st Battalion, 67th
Armor. He then attended the Infantry Officer Advanced Course in January 1985. In July 1985, I began studies at the University of Texas, Austin, earning a Master's Degree in Sociology and upon completion in 1987 was assigned to the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at West Point. I performed duties as an instructor, and later assistant professor in the department before attending the Command and General Staff College in summer 1990. In May 1991, I reported as the Operations Officer, 2nd Squadron, 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment where i was deployed in support of Operation Desert Storm. Upon re deployment, i served as the Regimental S-3, then Regimental Executive Officer until the Regiment's in activation in March 1994. I was then assigned as Regimental Executive Officer, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Bliss, Texas, and then assumed command of 1st Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment in October 1994. I then attended the Naval War
College in 1997 earning a Master's Degree in National Security and Strategic Studies. In summer 1998, I returned to Fort Hood and was assigned as the G-3, 4th Infantry Division and then assumed command of 2nd Brigade, 4th Infantry Division. In July 2001, i was assigned to the Joint Staff with duty as Military Director, Joint Advanced War. fighting Program, Institute for Defense Analyzes. He deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in March 2003 leading Joint Forces Command's Lessons Learned Collection Team and was subsequently assigned Director, Joint Center for Operational Analysis. In September 2004, i was assigned as Commander, National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California. In June 2007, i was deployed to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as Commander, Combined Security Transition Command. Upon re deployment in December 2008, i served briefly as Special Assistant, Commanding General, Training and Doctrine Command before
assuming command of III Corps in September 2009. I was deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation New Dawn from March 2010 to February 2011. 2012 I WAS re deploy to Afghanistan till date would be coming home soon honey for you on a leave so we could me and each other before marriage, I want you more in my life honey. kiss and hugs
Gen Cone

Received: from [41.206.1.5]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Nigeria

Image Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 am

rcone581 on confirio

55 / Male / Straight / widower
From Manchester, NH. Living in Long Island City, New York.

About Me
AM GENERAL WILLIAMS ROBERT CONE, ASK ME ANYTHING AND I WILL TELL YOU, WHEN ITS TIME... I REARLY DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY DUE TO THE NATURE OF MY JOB, MY LIKES IN A WOMAN ARE GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR, TRUSTWORTHY, HONEST KIND AND LOVING ATTITUDE..I HAVE EMPATHY FOR PEOPLE AND AM A DECENT COMMUNICATOR AND LISTENER......

junkmail:
hi, am general Williams Robert Cone and i will like to know you better, please can we be friends?
Hello, thank's for your luvly message, i got you on confirio and overwhelmed with the profile i read about you, your name sound so foreign and beautiful in ryhme, can i invite you to yahoo messenger with this my id.... williamsrobertcone@yahoo.com .... it will be my pleasure to meet you.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Got the same email as Myra some 9 days before from the Netlog-"Cone".

Received: from [174.142.32.148]
Subject: About me

IP: 174.142.32.148
ISP: IWeb Technologies
Organization: iWeb Dedicated CL2

proxy

this is a bad IP, it was used in scams before
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. Robert W. Cone

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Netlog.

How are you doing. I'm Lieutenant General Robert Cone.. by name, But now in Iraq for Peace Keeping Mission. looking for honest and caring Loyal, truthful and God fearing woman who will be with me after i get my retirement so that we can live together as happy family. How long have you been in the site, what is your motive and goal on there. What do you like to do on your spare time. what are you looking for in a man.. Have you ever been married before. What are you doing for a living, what is your favorite color. Tell me more about yourself.

Robert Cone

thanks for your serious ...who you have a yahoo id ?
can i have your yahoo im so we chat better there.. am much online there okay.
you ask me to send you a yahoo chat invitation give me your yahoo id so that i can do that okay...love to hear from you soon...

gen_robertcone0973
online male - 55 years, Manchester, United Kingdom
20 visitors

Name
Gen robert cone
Date of birth
16/06/1957
United Kingdom
Native language
English

From: Robert W Cone via Yahoo! <gen_robertcone0973@yahoo.com>
Subject: Robert W Cone invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 196.46.246.58 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. Robert W. Cone

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 pm

^^script from above

Received: from [196.46.245.29]
Subject: About me

State/Region: Akwa Ibom
City: Uyo

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams