scammer with pictures of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammer with pictures of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby BrightStar on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 am

pictures are stolen from Maj. Gen. James L. Terry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_L._Terry

ON BADOO: RONTERRY ---> ronaldterry011@att.net
55 year old guy
Texas City, TX, United States
Soldier, US ARMY. I have a high income.

Image---> 1st pic Image Image Image

NOT FOUND ON SD

About me
I love to socialize with other people and sometimes even the need of it. Many people can share, talk, and exclusivity. Ambient consider me a strong personality, who knows how to control himself even in the most difficult situations., But domestic bliss is necessary that the prospective husband also had a strong character, and then we will see a magnificent undefeated team! :-) I walk through life with eyes wide open and I want to try something new and unknown., I have wide interests and I have no trouble, unlike many others, to leave all that old stuff behind him and plunge into a new life. I do not wont to give up, if something does not work ...

Interested in
I am looking for a woman who wants to be intimate at all levels: emotional, intellectual, physical and spiritual (in the context of marriage, of course), which has common interests and wants to share in these interests. She should want to spend much time together and create a strong bond. I prefer someone who is caring, nurturing personality with a strong faith and someone who is light-hearted … and optimistic, but also likes to have deep conversations and reflect on the important things in life. which has similar interests and want to share in these interests that want to spend much time together

His letter

More about me

I am glad to here from you again I am a native Of Santa Cruz, California. i was commissioned as a second lieutenant of Aviation through the ROTC Program at Central Washington University, where i graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991. My military education includes: Aviation Officer Basic Course, Rotary-Wing Flight School, Armor Scout Platoon Leader Course, Military Intelligence Officer Advanced Course, and the Army Command and General Staff College. I holds a Master of Science degree in Public Administration from Central Michigan University.

I served my first tour as an Aeroscout Platoon Leader in the 5th Infantry Division, Ft. Polk, Louisiana. My next assignment was as the Assistant S3, 1-502d ATK AVN Regt, 2AD, Ft. Hood, Texas; followed by S2, 1-4th ATK AVN Regt, 4ID, Ft. Hood. After attending the MI Advanced Course, I served as the S4, 3rd Squadron, 6th Cavalry Regt, Republic of Korea. Upon return from Korea, I served as the S1, 1-3d ATK AVN Regt, 3ID, Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia. I then commanded Alpha Company, 1-3d ATK AVN Regt, 3ID, Hunter Army Airfield. After attending Army Command and General Staff College, i served as the Brigade S3, and later as the Brigade XO, of the 21st Cavalry Brigade, Ft. Hood. In 2005, I was selected to be the Brigade S3, 4th Combat Aviation Brigade, 4ID, Ft. Hood, and served in that position throughout the unit’s deployment to Operation Iraqi Freedom 2005-06. My most recent assignment was as the G3 Chief of Current Operations/Aviation, Early Entry Command Post (Airborne), USARAK, Kabul AFGHANISTAN :yawn:

My awards include the Bronze Star Medal, Meritorious Service Medal with 2 Oak Leaf Clusters, Army Commendation Medal with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters, Iraqi Campaign Medal, Korea Defense Service Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal for Hurricane Katrina, two Overseas Service Ribbons, and a Meritorious Unit Citation from Operation Iraqi Freedom. I has earned the Senior Aviator Badge and the Parachutist Badge. I am qualified in the AH-64D Longbow Apache, the AH-64A Apache, the OH-58 Kiowa, and the UH-1 Iroquois “Huey” Helicopter. :yawn:
My child name is Helen she is 14 staying with my Mum in Santa Cruz, California
I need a real woman that would be there for me and that would love me for me... :party: Tell me when do you normal come online so we can chat maybe someday..

Regards
Ronald Terry

Opened 2011/06/14 , 05:32:09am (UTC -4:00) - 4hour2min40sec after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool100.lg.starcomms.net 41.155.100.57 :twisted:
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ronterry ---> ronaldterry011@att.net

Postby BrightStar on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:44 pm

His FB: http:/ /www.facebook.com/people/Major-Gen-Ronald-Terry/100002405921615?_fb_noscript=1#!/profile.php?id=100002405921615

Maj. Gen. James L. Terry (USA)
Commander, ISAF Regional Command - South

http://www.isaf.nato.int/about-isaf/lea ... y-usa.html
BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer using pics of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby teele on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:35 pm

James Terry, gen.james_terry@yahoo.com
http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5972977733 James T

Interests:looking for a serious relationship
Dreams:my plans for my future is to find a woman and settled down invest outside my country Etc.
About Me:I love anything that keep me smiling and never be a dull moment because life is too short to live and be sad

add me - gen.james_terry@yahoo.com
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer using pics of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby Gersanda on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 am

Gersanda wrote:This man is using Skype names: ltg.james.l.terry43 and Yahoo messenger: E-MAIL ADDRESSES: james.terry@yahoo.com

Gersanda
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammer with pictures of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby womanfortruth on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 am

THIS IS TRULY AMAZING TO ME, I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY SOMEONE USING GEN. JAMES TERRY'S PICTURES AND EVEN SAYING THAT HE WAS GEN. JAMES TERRY. NOW, IF YOU GOOGLE THIS GENERAL, YOU SEE HE IS VERY WELL EDUCATED. THE SCAMMER TOLD ME THAT HE WAS A DIVORCEE, AND THAT HIS WIFE ABANDONED HIM WITH TWO YOUNG CHILDREN. HE SAID HIS BOY WAS 13, NAMED LARRY, AND HIS DAUGHTER 17, NAMED LISA. WELL, AFTER INVESTIGATING THE REAL GEN. TERRY, I FIND OUT THAT HIS WIFE AND HE ARE VERY MUCH MARRIED, HER NAME IS JULIE. THEY HAVE THREE CHILDREN, AND TWO OF THEM HAVE COMPLETED THE COLLEGE IN GEORGIA THAT THEIR PARENTS ATTENDED. WITHIN FIFTEEN MINUTES OF OUR FIRST CONVERSATION, HE TOLD ME THAT HE LOVED ME. HE DESPERATELY NEEDED A MOM FOR HIS KIDS. THE NEXT DAY, HE TOLD ME IF I AGREED TO MARRY HIM, HE WOULD RETIRE FROM THE ARMY, AND WE WOULD LIVE WHEREVER I WANTED. IT'S ASHAMED THAT THE ARMY CAN PROTECT US FROM TERRORIST, AND KEEP OUR LAND REASONABLY SAFE, AND YET THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR PERSONAL LIFE SAFE FROM THESE SCAMMERS. WELL, WHEN I GOT THROUGH WITH HIM HE NEVER TRIED TOGET IN TOUCH WITH ME AGAIN, SO MY ADVICE? IF SOMEONE SKYPES YOU, OR REQUEST YOU ON YAHOO MESSANGER, SAYS HIS NAME IS GEN. JAMES TERRY, YOU TELL HIM YOUR NAME IS ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!
womanfortruth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gersanda on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 am

womanfortruth wrote: IT'S ASHAMED THAT THE ARMY CAN PROTECT US FROM TERRORIST, AND KEEP OUR LAND REASONABLY SAFE, AND YET THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR PERSONAL LIFE SAFE FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

Yes, its amazing how it works, sometimes it seems that the US Army protecct who they want to protect and to hell with the rest!!!! They dont care about us and our lives!!! We are innocent victims of these scammers!!!
Gersanda
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

I was truly scammed!

Postby BarbaraG on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:04 am

My scammer said he was Major General James L. Terry. He said his parents and three children had been killed in a car accident and this led to him divorcing his wife, which made me naturally sympathetic towards him. He then told me he had a consignment package that had been moved from Lybia where he had been stationed to Ghana for safekeeping, and he wanted me to arrange for it to be sent to my home where he would pick it up in 2013. He said it contained $4 million USD and if I did this for him he would give me 30% of it. To do this I would have to pay $750 in order to get a certificate attached to the consignment box saying "Not for inspection". Bells started ringing at the demand for me to pay this, and, since I had no prior knowledge of scammers, I kept telling him I could'nt do it instead of just deleting him straight away (which I have now done) as he got more and more demanding. I can't believe I let myself get caught up in something which I now believe could have had serious consequences simply because someone took advantage of my sympathetic nature! I've since realised that all these so-called military men who want to be Skype contacts are using someone else's identity, which must be a cause of concern for the real people.
BarbaraG
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 am

HI Barbara,
Thank goodness the bells did go off for you, and you eventually figured it out before losing any money. :applause: I am finding that the whole Parcel scam, concerning luggage, boxes, whatever with millions of dollars seems to be a popular script that scammers using military men pictures like to use.

Do you still have any of the details saved from your scammer?
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BarbaraG on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:02 am

I still have some details-he gave me his email address as james.terry62@ymail.com. Also said he was a Peacekeeper. The person who was supposed to have been handling the consignment was Dr. Patrick Clackson (that's how he spelt his surname). That's all,sorry.
BG
deleted OP pic , m
Last edited by minerva on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: please dont post your RL detail
BarbaraG
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Email No.1 from a man who pretended to be Lt. Gen. James L. Terry : :thinking:

Hello,
how are you today over there? i hope all is well.
"I want you to know that I miss you very much.I think about you badly,I never thought that I was going to feel the things that I´m feeling right now.I want to talk with you every day.I want to thank you for all your attention to me.please do take a very goodcare of yourself for me okay.

Best Regards,
General James l terry - james.terry2@hotmail.com

Email No. 2 from a man who pretended to be Lt. Gen. James L. Terry :

Hello my dear,
Thanks for those pictures , your are so beautiful and Almighty God created you on sunday. I thank God for his work upon yourself. you are a missing angel from heaven.You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.

The quality of a woman is in you. When I saw your picture and profile I made up my mind it got to be you and as if i found my missing rib. I really love you not for canal gratification but for intimacy,I am really happy because I found you. I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you.am serious in love with you and i want you to be my wife and i want to marry you .i want you to be mother of my only son Charles.you are all for my life to be complited,you are my God sent,i always ask God through prayer to give me God fearing womam that i will marry.i love you with you all my heart and with all my soul. I have a good, honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you.bcause when i saw your profile and I felt that I have finally found my life partner. You are like God's dove, so beautiful, so pretty, with good hobbies and everything about you match with my style. And that's what I love you so much.please wil you marry me? am waitng on you on skype okay.please take good care of your self for me okay.
Godbless.

Best Regards,
james l terry
idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Email No. 3 from a man who pretended to be Lt. Gen. James L. Terry : :mrgreen:

Goodmorning my dear,
how was your night and how are you today? i hope all is well over there and if so Glory be to God almighty our lord.
i miss you so much my dear."I only think of you. You are special for me. You have stolen my heart.""I want to fulfill every empty space in your life and in your heart, with true love.""It makes me happy to know I´m going to dedicate my life to someone so special. I very much like the idea of pleasing you and having you always on my mind."
"You are all I think about. My heart is filled with hope and love for you. My feelings for you grow more and more each passing day. I hope you cherish my little heart. I place it under your special care."I am falling in love with you. And I have to confess that I have been waiting a long time for someone with your qualities, someone who inspires in me all the things that you make me feel, tenderness, love, and sweetness."in my dreams I am only peaceful when I am with you."you to know that my heart and my soul are by your side. I am with you on your lonely times. I think a lot about you all the time, although I am a little scared you will help me get over it. I love you so much."You and I together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match.

you are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate all in one. We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else.When I say I love you it is truly meant. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. , I knew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.
What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you?
You don´t know how glad I feel. I feel a joy in my soul. I feel happiness inside of me since I met you. This is something hard to explain because I never felt this for someone."Every morning when I get up I feel happy and I thank God for having you in my life."We will be one person and two hearts in love."
"Kisses and hugs for the most wonderful man in this earth. I love you so much."
"I dream about the children we will have in the future. I love you.
Remember I care and Cherish You that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but

I.....miss you so much. You´ve became something necessary for my soul and my heart. You are my day and my night, my moon and my sun, the king of my heart. I miss you so much that days become an eternity because my heart says that I love you." love is everything .
I hope to hear from you soon..please take goodcare of yourself for me okay.

Best Regards,
James L Terry
idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Email No. 4 from a man who pretended to be Lt. Gen. James L. Terry : :silly:

MY LOVE,

I hope you are doing well.

I want you to know how much I love you. We have been through so much these pas, but our love has always come out on top. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby. I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. You make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive.
You and I together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match.
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible.
"The only thing I do not like is saying goodbye to you, but I must leave. Please, think about me, I am always thinking of you and I miss you a lot.
feel glad knowing that you are happy. My only intention is to bring happiness to your life, to provide the best I have to give."
"I dream that you are coming back every single day. I feel very lonely, and I wish you were here day and night."veryday I ask to God for our love. I do not want our love to end. I want it forever and ever, for the rest of eternity."
"I am always going to thank God, because you appeared in my life, for meeting you, for having you. This is like another life for me, a different life, a good life. I want you to know you are not going to regret being with me. I´m going to make you the happiest woman in the whole wide world, because I think I found my soul mate."
"You are the angel that God sent to my life to make me happy. When I met you I knew we were going to be together forever."
"Honey, I am very happy for your championship. I send you all my good wishes and even though we are apart, I declare myself your personal cheerleader!!!"
"Just remember that I love you and I always will. Any sacrifice won´t be too much for me because you deserve the sky."
"I always want you to be the center of my life…"
I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. The day we met is the day I will never forget.
From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your nameknew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars. I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light.
I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses abeat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.
It is you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I, oneYou just don't understand how much I adore you or appreciate you, admire you, trust you, respect you, and over all love you. I believe this is it, you are the one for me.
Being away from you drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you right at this very instant. I just think of this separation as a test. I can deal with it. If this is what it takes to be with you then I will go through it.
I just want to thank you for coming into my life. You took me by surprise; I wouldn't ever think that I would be as lucky to have you, but now that I have you I don't ever want to let go. You have brought so much love, joy, and happiness that no other woman has ever shown me. I love you so much! You and I have shared so much together, and have been through everything, we have just taken over a special part in each other's lives and can't let go.
I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the skype. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.
I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Here is my heart I give it to you
You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust..True love is the greatest thingfinding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.i love you honey.please do help me take of yourself for me okay.Godbess you for me honey.

YOUR LOVELY HUSBAND,
JAMES TERRY

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :applause:
idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Email No. 5 (the last one !!!) from a man who pretended to be Lt. Gen. James L. Terry :

MY LOVE,
I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go.You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Every day I wake up thanking God for you.
You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our livestogether. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.
I can't stop thinking about you and You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.
Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for you and I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!.I thank you for be so kind with my heart.I love you,You’re the one I dream about. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.I love you more than my life, more than my world.From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together.Thank you for the comfortable conversations.
Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.
I love you, baby and am waiting on skypye,please take good care of yourself for me okay. i love you.
Yours,
Gen.James Terry

:party: :liar: :P

Once again his email address : james.terry2@hotmail .com
idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 pm

welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) :applause: would you please post where do you meet him ( dating site/social site name) and his profile there ? thanks you
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams