scammer with pictures of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Re: scammer with pictures of Maj. Gen. James L. Terry

Postby honeyboo58 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Here's another email address for this mugu, James L. Terry@confirio.com, received a message from him yesterday, I deleted.
honeyboo58
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby idanayfl on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 am

Thank you ! :) That person contacted me on Skype nine days ago. His ID : lt.general.jameslterry from Kabul, Afganistan !!! :thinking:
idanayfl
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Reply-To: James Terry <james.terry620@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue May 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Claims to be from netlog sed inveniri non potest.

hello how are you doing, i am Lt Gen James L terry, i got your message on netlog and am sending you this mail to tell you about me, i am single with a daughter called jannie she mean so much to me and i have been in the service since 1978 and i am the Lieutenant General and i Commands 10th Mountain Division and V Corps, i am the current commander of the ISAF Afghanistan and i currently serve here in the middle east , Kabul, i have been divorced for the past 5 years now, cause my wife slept with my closest for complete 2 month, what a bitch, i am a honest loving, God fearing , Romantic man, and i hope to spend the rest of my life with a loving Honest beautiful Romantic, Down to earth woman, as you i think you are what i am looking for, please don't hurt me, i don't think i can trust women cause of the terrible past i experienced in a relationship, but i believe there is some one out there who deserve and know how to care for some one like me, i really want this relationship, serial dating is not for me, i am a one woman man, and i am too busy for B/s or Games, i hope you don't have one lol , i am willing to please you and do unimaginable surprises for you, i hope you like to be surprised i am willing that the woman, that will be my soul mate will accept my daughter as her concern, i have a home in Wilmington Delaware i hope you can relocate to stay with me and my daughter, am looking forward to retirement and enjoy the rest of my life with this lucky woman,

thanks
james

Received: from [41.71.177.30] Lagos, Nigeria
Subject: i am Lieut Gen James terry from netlog.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ltgeneraljameslterry@gmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 am

netlog
ltgeneraljamesterry1
male - 52 years, Chatsworth, United States
I am Lieutenant General James Terry was born on 22nd August,1960 in Chatsworth,Georgia USA.I am a widow with two Kids Sarah and Mirabel and i love my kids.

okay if you are on facebook add me and search me with this email address .
ltgeneraljameslterry@gmail.com

Image Image Image

facebook.com/james.terry.7564129
James Terry
Deputy Commander-in-Chief at U.S. Army V Corps
Studied Business Administration in Marketing and Management at North Georgia College & State University
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan

Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

General James L. Terry - gen.james_l_terry125@yahoo.com

Postby spanky on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:42 pm

This scammer is posted on usmilitary.about.com

Below is the second email he sent to me. First email sent with yahoo id will follow:

James L.Terry
56 | Atlanta, New York

subject: Re: Re: A note from James L.Terry

How are you doing today?i hope you had a good night rest and you are feeling good this morning just saw your mail and i'm happy hearing from you because i have been waiting for your response.I read you profile and it was everything i am looking for in my woman..I have been widowed for 4 years and i don't wanna be alone again..I want everlasting love..I'm interested in knowing you and let get to know each other as well if you are really interested in know me as well.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: General James L. Terry

Postby spanky on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Here is the first email he sent to me with yahoo I'd:

A note from James L.Terry

How are you doing today?i hope your having a good time,i'm new too on the site not use to dating site just here to get someone special and you are the first person i got in contact with here.I am very happy for the response on the site and your interest of getting to know me.you can add me up on yahoo im-we can talk better and know each other seems we are two are new on the site i'm always ok with 1 person and you--gen.james_l_terry125@yahoo.com..lets chat on yahoo im ok.
We were not foolish to fall in love with them. Our mistake was not knowing that we fell in love with fools.
spanky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: General James L. Terry - gen.james_l_terry125@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 pm

yahoo avatar shows 4th pic of this post
viewtopic.php?p=330046#p330046
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Confirio. terry_j95@yahoo.com

Terry
44 / Male / Straight / Divorce
Joined June 27, 2013. From michigan. Living in Lansing, Michigan.

About Me
Am......Terry am presently working with the united nation peacekeeping team in USA Army officer am a faithful person. I have one daughter who lives with my care taker but the government looks after him. I really like him a lot and also proud of my CARE taker as well because he was the one who took care of my daughter .he took me to the army because he wanted me to be a great man and now here i am. I also want my daughter to be a great woman become like me. I lost my parents when i was at the age of 8 years in a plane crash. l lost my wife too.. am the captain officer in USA Army. I have been in the army for the past 20 years and will becoming home soon as am ready to retired.. when i come home, I will like to buy a house and have some other investments but i don't really know the type of house or where to investment that will be good for me(US)that’s why I want to build a strong relationship here first before coming back home. So as time goes on and know each other, I will seek some advice from you. I use to train the boys in the army and also take them to patrol. They really like me allot because i treat them like my own brothers and sisters..let correspond on email for better talk..terry_j95@yahoo.com... Hope to hear from you very soon..thanks

Junkmail:
I am quite fascinated by your profile You sound so wonderful and nice, am Terry I am presently working with the united nation peacekeeping team In Usa, am cool and gentle man, I just want to make new friend and I'm a touchy-feel type of man lm6'6tall,. I like to kiss and hug with cuddle but I won't smother you and I also love dance to other oldies or country music, walking on the beach and board walk, going to the theatre and traveling..I will love to hear from you very soon to show how you really care and honest..
2013-08-21 11:39:28

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Claybasket on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 pm

About 2 months ago I received a friend request on my facebook from a "General James L. Terry" and having a soft spot for military people I accepted this invitation. Nothing happened for a while and one day I received a reply from this person. I answered this reply and before I knew it I was getting love letters from this person. They ask me to divorce my husband and marry him when he got home from Afghan. I was told about his family -- said wife died 5 years ago and that he had one son. I know this is not General Terry's family history so I became a little concerned about this "friend." I started to research where my messages were coming from and I was finally given a personal email address of this person. What I have found out is my emails are coming from (mta5.amo.yahoodns.net) with an IP address of 98.136.216.25. This person has started to talk about money so I know they are getting ready to try to scam me. thank God I found this site and have read about the scams - Now I will be ready. I have seen this IP address on this site so I am not the first one to find this. This person is still on my messenger and I would like any suggestions I can get about what to do now. I would like to catch this person and have him put away. I will stay in touch with any more messages I get. Please feel free to leave me suggestions.
Claybasket
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Can you post the email address? :)
The above IP is the wrong IP, cf. FAQ on "Sunnyvale" ;) feel free to post a full header :)
About who the message writers are, see link in my signature on "scammers" or read a bit more on this board.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Claybasket on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:39 am

minerva wrote:welcome to RS and thanks for the post :) :applause: would you please post where do you meet him ( dating site/social site name) and his profile there ? thanks you

He appeared on my face book asking me to be his friend and I accepted. He ask me to go to the Yahoo Messenger and he quickly removed the facebook page that he first appeared on. He is on my messenger still as "Lieutenant General.jameslterry@yaoo.com. He gave me his email address as : general.jameslterry@yahoo.com and I do get emails with that address. He sends messages to my cell phone through yahoo messenger and the # there that comes to my phone is 924-661-01. He sent messages to my cell phone tonight telling me we had to talk. I am sure that this about money because he sent me a photo copy of a very large check. I cannot send you his profile from the first time since he deleted it shortly after we started to talk. What else can I do to help??? I want to just block him since he sends messages to my phone in the middle of the night but I would like to see this person caught. I can find the picture he used on that profile and the one on my messenger to you. Let me know what I can do.
Claybasket
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 am

Nothing.
It´s youth gangs in West Africa, local police can´t do anything and their countries do not seriously work against internet fraud which seems to be done by a whole generation :(

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

genjamesterry91@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:23 pm

tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5994197090
Gen. James Terry, 52 New York City, NY
About Me: Hello. Well my name is General James Terry a U,S Army man.. well i am here for my life time partner.. I am here not for kid games but to look for a woman whom i can trust. I will never write to anyone with the ages of 35 and beyond because i am not Interested in them.. Well i am a hardworking man and i love to travel all over the world as possible.. What have ya??? I guess this is all i have for ya now.. If anything just message me and i will tell ya.. But not from 25 and beyond.

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

James Terry; <armyjamesterry1@rediffmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 pm

marinejamesterry

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Chatsworth Georgia
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Native American Image

Personal Description:

I'm a good looking Man, who dresses neatly, and am looking for an interracial relationship where the respect goes both ways. A gentleman since birth, I'm not quite shy, but am also not too forward. I'm looking for someone to go dancing with, to taste new wines, and enjoy the finer things in life.

Good conversation certainly seems to be rare these days, but I’d like to find someone to share it with. I'm a good looking, easy going man who likes to talk as much as I like to listen. I’d like to meet someone to match my sincerity, honesty, and good sense of humor.

If you’re looking for someone who will love the way you are whether you’re all dressed up or just woke up, I’m your man . I know that looks are only skin deep, and am looking for someone who’d like something deeper than brand names and expensive cars. Don’t get me wrong; I do love the fun things life has to offer, but I know when I’m being superficial. Food, travel, good movies and (of course) sports are what life is all about, and I’m sure it’ll be more fun to share.

I’m a fit, well-dressed, good looking man looking for someone who shares my interest in keeping in shape with a good cardio workout, hiking, rock climbing, swimming, and all sorts of other ways to get the blood pumping. Of course, it’s not just exercise that gets my heart beating; I love curling up in front of the fire with a bottle of champagne with a beautiful ,, , too. Want to share some heart pounding experiences with me?

I’m a professional army who takes his life quite seriously. I’m well on my way along the career track of my dreams, but this doesn’t give me much of a chance to meet new people. Though I don’t have an overwhelmingly large amount of free time, I’d like to spend what I do have with a woman who could break me out of my shell and remind me that work isn’t everything that life has to offer. I have a ski chalet, and a bottle of fine wine with someone’s name on it…is that someone you?

When people are sometimes asked to describe me, the term "spark plug" is often used. I know how to speak my mind and get what I want, but I do so with a smile. I've been known to assess first impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) and generally do not waiver from my initial conclusion. I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life especially in friendship, family and love. I've been told that I'm smart,handsome and sensitive, although I also tend to be a bit modest too. I'm looking for a woman who shares my views on love, family and friends and is ready for all of it to begin with me

I am secure & happy with myself, but Life is meant for 2!! I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A woman who only has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax become friends & get to know each other and see what happens.

Without being a stereotype, I’m looking for a princess charming to make me feel like the prince I know I am deep down inside. Will you ride to meet me in your shining armor on your noble steed?

.............. writes:

Hello,How are you doing? I'm James L.Terry ...a U.S. Citizen from Chatsworth, Georgia but presently in Kabul Afghanistan where i was serving as International Security Assistance Force Joint Command (IJC) ,It's really nice checking out your profile and i hope you wouldn't mind giving me the chance to get to know you better... I'm new here & hoping to try my luck if i can meet that special person right here.I will be looking forward to read from you..

Comcast Business Communications, LLC
OrgId: CBCI
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd.
City: Mount Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054-4628

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Steven Terry, stevenr1002 @hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:53 pm

match doctor
steven1001
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 80
Los Angeles, California, United States
I am an easy going man who believes that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.I am a very physically fit, handsome, active and a good human being...a highly romantic, always passonate and kind caring, loving man. I have a friendly sense of humor already knowing that... no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. i love social outings, adventure and view of nature. I am a single father of a very pretty daughter who is the most beautiful thing in my world right now . I like social outings, swimming, fishing trips and the sea side most. you can be sure that I’m not mr perfect and I don’t expect you to be so be yourself and if your heart just skipped for a slight sec as you read this,, then you are the one i have been waiting for….lol
My perception of an ideal relationship: all i really want is someone who can give out so much love to that special man in her life, should be intelligent, honest and responsible. someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing, should have the ability to share her heart and her mind... she needs not to be perfect cos no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.. so to the wondering soul, who has so much love to give... i welcome you as you give me the honor to embrace your darkness and your light while you feel free to touch me from within and complete you with just a whisper.

Hello beautiful Lady, It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your day? I am Lieutenant General Steven R. Terry, a US officer in Afghanistan, working for International Security Assistance Force ISAF under North Atlantic Treaty Organization N.A.T.O here in Afghanistan. I like you and I will be happy to meet with you. I am a loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I'm looking for real and meaningful intimate relationship, there are love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best of life. I'm not always on this site, but I'll be glad if you would write to me through personal email: stevenr1002 @hotmail.com Thank You. Lt. Gen. Steven R. Terry
Bix

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams