grace440
- Profile ID: 88417
- 23 y/o female (1988 - September - 8)
- new york, USA
- English,
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Caucasian

Hello
My name is Grace, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will send to you my pictures and tell you more of me , here is my email address (grace_john185@yaho o.co.uk ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Somebody love and cares.

My email address ( grace_john185@yahoo .co.uk )
Grace,

My Dearest,
I am very happy for your reply to my mail despite your busy schedules.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night rest and that the arthmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Grace John, 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,My hobbies are Reading,travelling Listening to good reddiles also my likes are obedient,Honest,sincerity,truth and my dislikes are lie,dishonest,envy,and betrayal.

I am from Liberia in west Africa,5.3ft tall,dark in complexion single,(never married ) and presently, i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Andrew John was the managing director of ANDREWS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY(Ltd) in Monrovia (The capital City of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using the computer in his office to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will like to tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture.I will also like to see yours !
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever loves Grace

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1 Medina
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Pic already posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Promise Desmond; <promise_desmond@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:58 pm

She contact me Wednesday in GFD as

PROMISE10
- ID: 52573
- 23 y/o female (1988 - February - 14)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Interesting,
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Please i will like you to contact me, through my private e-mail via: (promise_desmond@ya hoo.com)
So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK.Yours Friend Promise

Hello my Dear,

How are you today,
firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; enline with the message, awhich I have sent to you.How is every thing over there in your country,i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is ( Promise Desmond ) i am (24years old) but your age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Rwanda in East Africa,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago..

My late father Late Dr. Philip Desmond; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Peter Emose) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 771229428 ).. if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Promise) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privileged to any thing, be it phone or money what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it),

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $6.7 ( Six million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and French but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.i attach my pictures for you.
Yours in love,
Miss Promise

SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar

All 3 Pics already posted 100x
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Blesing Bahi
blessingand14@yahoo.com

Darling
Thanks you very much for reply. I am more than happy to read your mail today. So, how are you today? hope all is well. Darling mine is a little bit hot over here in Senegal . just to meet you there is all I want like I told you in my first mail that I am from ivory coast, but due to the war in my country, that causes the dead of my father and my mother who made me to stay here as a refugee.
My condition here is terrible it is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev. Paul Lemon. who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel(in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women . The Pastors Tel number is (+221 772-970-592) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. because of my condition here I don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this
situation now took place.
My choosing you is a question I knew you must ask and I think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, my dear the only hope I have now is the money my father left for me at bank which I am the next of kin .I inform the bank manager to help me, he said that I should look for a foreign partner, because of my refugee statutes here in Senegal. And I choose you because it is the will of God. And I believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. My choosing you does not means I do not have anybody from Africa . I have one uncle, that is my late father's junior brother whom I think is supposed to be taking care of me but he does not care, all he did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united state and enjoy the money with his wife.I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncle know of the money, He can kill me, so as to take the money, it was as if my father saw their dead because he
told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason why he made the deposit in European bank . I also believe that it is the will of God.Dear however you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French , but I speak English very fluently because I attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, dear I will also like you to try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices, I have a lot to tell, I will be thinking about you so much, as I will be waiting to hear from you soonest, Please, we are not allow to chat here because this is the Reverend computer and that is the only internet access, we have
have a good day
Miss Blessing.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Venus Haruni
venusharuni@yahoo.com

Hellow
How are you doing over there mylove you asked about my late father death certificate and the statement of account issued to me late father by the bank, Honey i have all these documents here with me but the problem is that Reverend scanning machine is functioning properly and i dont even any money to go out of the camp to scan these documents and send to you, i dont even have money to take proper care of my self as a woman and eat good food, in this camp there is no good food, no good water and the environment is not even conducive, imagine me that was residing in a good and conducive home when my parents were alive and all of a suden i am residing here in the refugee camp, a place there is no freedom of your own, execpt Reverend father that some time buy good food and medications for me. Life is not easy for me here in this camp. Honey please if you can send any amount of your choice for me to use it and scan these document and send to your but promise me that you will keep these documents safe for me because they are my privacy. i will stop here till i read from you. take care of your self for me and i hope to read from you soonest, you can call me on Reverend phone number i gave you so that i can hear your sweet voice. take care
Yours Venus
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Blesing Bahi
blessingand14@yahoo.com

My Dear Love
How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my $7.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin.Presently we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In fact, this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was revealed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.
I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father. He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal . He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me always at his office with this number (+221 772-970-592) whenever you want to speak with me. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me person that will lead me to the right Channel, someone that will not betray me but can you believe since ever i met you, my mind tells me that you have been given to me by God. Listen my dear, i will do every thing to make you happy However,I will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Stephen Hester

Email address : rbs.transferlondon@london.com

Telephone number : +44 7031887245 , +44 7031887332

Fax : 00448704816865

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr..Sery Bahi of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf . God bless you as i wait to hear from you,
Miss Blessing

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr Stephen Hester,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Blessing whose father's name is late Dr.Sery Bahi and that the father has an account No RBS026834093A in your Bank.Miss Blessing in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.
I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Blessing Bahi that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,
I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thank

the death certificate came with "FAKE" written by myself...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Venus Haruni
venusharuni@yahoo.com

HELLOW
How are you doing over there Mylove Rev Father is a man of God he preach the word of God he dont have any accesses of get money. church organection that take care of him ,my love my condiction is not somethig to till every bcus of my life money involve on it , accpt you that iam going to give my live togather, have you contact our bank for tranfeer my love please help me iam really suffeering over here things are hard for me once that will take brake fast,iam looking forward to hear from you
Yours
Venus
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Rita Mashal; <ritamashal94@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 pm

From yesterday in 24Luv.....

ritalove12345
- Profile ID: 88486
- 24 y/o female (1987 - April - 12)
- dakar, Senegal
- English,
- Have 4 children

My new friend ,
i am well pleased to contact you after going through your
profile at [ww w.24 luv. com ] on my search for genuine relationship i will
like to be your good friend, please contact me with this my email
idd [ritamashal94@yahoo .com] i am waiting for your reply soon,
rita

Hi Love,

Nice to hear from you online .How are you today? l hope fine.Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Miss Rita Mashal, I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.

My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father Dr Wilson mashal was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family were Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set ablazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Liberia. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever
Miss Rita Mashal

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS1
Sonatel
Direction des Reseaux
6 Rue Wagane DIOUF
BP 69 Dakar
SENEGAL

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Venus Haruni
venusharuni@yahoo.com

Hello
How are you doing?I hope that all is well with you?I am really suffering here please do all you can to help me out I am looking forward to hear from you soon
Yours forever Venus
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/favourlove

caring

I am a:Woman
Birthday:11.09.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello,
joyblah18@yahoo.com
How are you doing today? i hope all is well.
My name is joy, In search of a man who knows the meaning of love as Trust and faith in each other rather than one who sees love as the only way of fun, but a matured Man with Nice Vision of what the world is all about, and after reading your profile I took Interest in you, so pleas reply me with this Email joyblah18@yahoo.com . i will be very happy to read your reply so that i will send my picture to you then we can start know more about each other. Thanks for reading my mail and be Bless.
joy.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:51 pm

Received: from [41.83.16.29]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:48:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: i will like to know you more

How is your day.
mine is fine over here in Dakar.Thanks for your mail.Like I said my name is joy wali, am 23 yrs of age,single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from Ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that faught on my country some years back. My late father Dr. james blah Wali was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. I would like to know more abou
Joy

picture already posted
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/gooot

holaaaaaaaa

Birthday:01.01.1988

kones_doris@yahoo.com

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is doris i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(kones_doris@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot´s of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss doris
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:14 am

http://www.4ppl .com/plove4u

other

Birthday:31.12.1987

Hello Dear,
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My name is miss Vivian kamara
,I found your contact today on this site www.4ppl.comI picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back so that I will give you picture and my details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation,
Thanks, (viviankamara@yahoo.co.uk)
Vivian kamara
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 am

Received: from [41.82.133.161]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:30:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: MY DEAR I HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello my dearest one,
Compliments once again and thanks for mailing me back in reply to my last mail to you ..in fact you sounds good .please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me.cos for me am out to see to your satisfaction.To tell you about myself ,I am Vivian Kamara, 23 yrs old , the only surviving daughter of my late parents Dr/Mrs Kamara from Republic of Sudan, in town called Darfur, i am 5.1tall, but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, due to Attacks by both government and rebel forces continued throughout the year, including major aerial bombardments and ground attacks launched by the government in West Darfur in February 2008.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only some times of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives whom i could go to now.
Rev. Peter Williams who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp owned by United Nations. The pastors e-mail address is (revpeterwilliams55@yahoo.com) This is his telephone No.( +221771060002) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when ever you call tell him that you want to speak with Vivian Kamara.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I am open minded person , easy going girl ,confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrust no matter where he comes from and his orientation ,I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach , cooking , watching sports etc ,then my turn on are truthfulness and honest, while my turn off are lies and cheating, please I would love to chat with you but in the camp we are not allow to do so, cause we make use of the Reverends Computer here in the camp. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, Only some others girls who are also with us in the women's hostel. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year and in my second year first semester, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance company Standard Chartered Bank London. in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is £3.9M (Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand GBP). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to be with you Or if you can assist me to be free from the camp and come over to your country then we can get the money transferred. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Reverend Peter Williams. Dear you can speak with me to know and discourse more about this OK, you can call me with this phone number......(+221771060002) is the phone number of the Reverend any time you called tell him that you want to speak with me Vivian, in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me OK.So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone cause I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and love I deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. Mean while I will like you to tell me your in tension towards helping me out because like I said I have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless you.Love From Vivian
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Favour Gerba
favour_gerba@yahoo.com

Hello Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.Presently I’m in Paraguay with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Kelvin John and his direcct email address is : (revkelvinjohn@yahoo.com) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300..000.00US$(Three Hundred Thousand United American Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so
feel free and get in touched with Rev Kelvin John and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft,
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings
at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.Take care and
remain Blessed.
Your's, favour
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:54 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/noffin

searching for a man of my own

Birthday:31.10.1987

Hi! I am Miss Catherine,how are you?
hope you are fine and in
perfect condition of health.
if you don't mind i will like you
to write on(catherinenatty2@yahoo.in)
so that i can send you my photo OK,
hope to hear from you soon,
I will be waiting for your mail.
Regard,catherinenatty2@yahoo.in
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females