blessingbaby200

hihihi

I am a:Woman
Birthday:09.04.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

(blessinglarry66@yahoo.com)
My name is Blessing, I am a very good, nice and respectful young girl of love, Caring, Supportive, Sincere, Easy going, Romantic and of good reputation. I am looking for a very nice and understandable man of integrity, Immediately going through your profile here on (www.4ppl .com) I pick interest in you, Therefore I will like you to reply my message with mentioned E-mail address (blessinglarry66@yahoo.com) so I will give you my pictures and more about me so we can move forward. Dear, I need someone who is seriously for friendship, Not those that play with someones heart.
Thanks Blessing!

My Dearest.
thanks for your mail.How are you doing on this beautiful day! I hope all is well with you .Friendship can not be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth.
I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, or Nationality makes no difference to me . What i see in people are their Personality and Character .
Meanwhile, I want to use this opportunity to brief you little about myself, My name is miss Blessing Larry, I am Single, 23years old, was born in Rwanda Central Africa, with no kid and never married. 5ft 8inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, fair in complexion I have a nice family which I lost doing the war that took place in my country some years ago.

My Father name is Dr Godwin Larry and He was chairman managing director of Godwin & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed he with my mother in cold blood.
It's was only me that survive this tragedy because i wasn't around when it happened. I was first year student then, studying Accountant in the University of Kigali and I managed to run to the refugee camp where I'm presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. Because the evils that killed my parents seize to kill and take away my belongings.
I am Calm, Joyful, Honest, Sociable, Intelligent, Romantic, Kind and Tender. I enjoy Traveling, Having Rest on Nature, Meeting with Friends, Swimming, Tennis Game, Poem, Driving, & Going to the Beach. Also I love all kinds of musics,mostly R & B, Blues ,Hip Hop etc.

I am a Simple & understanding girl who Cherish ,Honesty, Tolerance , Love , Care and Friendship.I am looking to meet a someone who will first of all be my friend and maybe more than Friends later. I want to know a bit about you and you can send your picture to me too because i have just sent mine here as an attachment.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and knowing about you, Your family , work , etc. Wishing you a nice day and all the good things that comes with it Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Miss Blessing

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

one pic already posted 100x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliana - lovebabylove104@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Full Name
juliana
More
About me
About me I am a soft darling lady.That thirst and hungers to lean someday in the arms of my Husband. A man inside of his him you could see the Love for his wife and children which i would bear for us. A man who loves and thirst to draw I and his home close to God. Someone who strenghtly disbelieves in divorce but cultured Love. I enjoy sex and enjoy being hugged before his friends. I love the bedroom whenever i and him would need to talk Love and Family issues. I like to be done on every night. I hope you dig that line. lol With words we would continue. But i save other lines for him when we find ourselve. Okey.
Come from
Senegal
Registered
Today, 12:53 pm
City, State, Province
dakar city
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
student
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

juliana4u1987: Hello I'm very happy to meet you, Compliments of the day! How are you ? hope you are doing well, I am juliana, A lovely girl, I

Email: lovebabylove104@yahoo.com

Received from: 41.82.111.164 Senegal
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda James; lindaand01@yahoo.com Part 2

Postby IceFM on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 pm

I think we know her a little.........merged.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cevia Avor; <ceviaavor@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 pm

From yesterday in AFD

AVOR20
- ID: 126621
- 25 y/o female (1987 - June - 10)
- NEW YORK, USA
- English,
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hello dear,
My name is Miss Cevia Avor, I received your information on this site and am interested to know you and be friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail address below so that I will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.
My private e-mail: (ceviaavor@ya ho o.com) I believe that we can from here as it takes to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but love matters alot in life care. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Sincerely ,
Miss Cevia Avor,
Once again my e-mail address to receive confidential so your answer is: (ceviaavor@ya ho o.com)
kisses

Dearest one,
Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email, en line with the message, which I have sent to you.
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a wonderful night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Cevia Avor, I was born in 1987 but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa ,5.3ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father (Dr Avor Eleh) was the managing director of Danqua and Associates (Late Dr Robert Gueid) and he was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood as the result of the war.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes.
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as a refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, i shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore i have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace I will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Valentine Mathew, who is the pastor of the (Christ the Saviour Mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-763-838-417) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it precept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's Deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3M (Five million three hundred thousand dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is French but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. It will be my Great desire to be with you where ever you are but you can see that i am living in refugee camp, i cannot finance my traveling unless i recover this money from the Bank. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me .
Awaiting to hear from you soonest. ((((I LOVE YOU))))
Yours Cevia
Kisses.

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS4
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal

Both Pics already posted 100x

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Karume; <cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:12 pm

http://www.4ppl .com/cynthia4love

cynthia4love

love and caring

I am a:Woman
Birthday:13.10.1987
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Hello,
My name is cynthia Am single young girl with loving, caring, honesty and Openness. Looking for an honesty person for a serious relationship. Please contact me directly to my mailbox at cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com so that i can send you my photos and details. Please you can send me your photo too, so that i can know you more. nice to meet you.
Thanks,cynthiakarume1@yahoo.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby teele on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 am

Joy Desmond, joy23desmond@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7254706994 Joy D
25, Ang Mo Kio New Town, Singapore

Tagline: hi, thanks for your reply,please i want you to write me through the email address i send to you which is(joy23desmond@yahoo.com)for us to knoe each

Hello My name is joy i saw your profile today,and i became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and if you don't mind, i will like you to send an email in my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am, Here is my email address(joy23desmond@yahoo.com)i beleive we can move from here,I have something very important to tell you,I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(joy23desmond@yahoo.com)
Murka
teele
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Josephine Yak; <joesphineyak1@live.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Sir,,,,,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father Johnson Ben immediately whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal camp for your Bank Draft of $300.000.00-Dollars,

Name Rev Father Johnson Ben.
Email Address ( johnsonben990@yahoo.com )
Telephone Number; +221-774310301. +221 763567106.

Ask him to send you a Certified Bank Draft of $300.000.00-Dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Johnson Ben and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Johnson Ben on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
Yours Mrs joesphine

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Name used = Mercy Bahi

email: mercyand22@yahoo.com

IP Address: 41.83.18.36
IP Host: 41.83.18.36
Find IP Address Location for 'My IP' 41.83.18.36
Continent: Africa (AF)
State: Unknown
City: Unknown

ISP: SONATEL
Organization: SONATEL
Time zone: Africa/Dakar
IP Address Lookup related for 'My IP' 41.83.18.36
Continent Lat/Lon: 7.18805 / 21.09361
Country Lat/Lon: 14 / -14
City Lat/Lon: (14) / (-14)

header =

Received: from [41.83.18.36] by web121904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:18:44 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Message-ID: <1349115524.35588.YahooMailClassic@web121904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 11:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I will like to know more about you

email sent =

Hello dear
it is so nice to hear you back. I am very glad that we became interested in each other. I will try my utmost to make our correspondence interesting and honest. I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness. I will like us to build a strong foundation for friendship, I believe that it's really love that we need, It takes hard work, communication, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. mistakes will be made, misunderstand will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers and it may lead us together, let me tell you more about my self.

Like I told you in my first mail, my name is Miss Mercy Bahi from Ivory Coast in West Africa . Presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall. My Father Dr. Sery Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make a way to a near by country Senegal by the help of Red Cross, where we are leaving now as a refugee in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I hope to read from you soonest.
Yours
Miss Mercy.

2 pics attached.

CB1975 :cool:

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Edith Kuku <edithkuku@yahoo.com>

Postby Bix on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Saymehi
kukulove
- 26 y/o female
- ohio, USA
- English, English, English
- school
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-09-21 07:27:24
- ID: 86388

Hello,
My name is Edith,
I will like to be friendly with you.
Please write me directly to my email
contact at (edithkuku@yahoo.co m) to know more about me.
Miss Edith.

Received: from [41.82.175.81] SENEGAL

Hello My Dear
I am more than happy and also very excited and glad meeting with you. Also very happy to write you again, thanks for given me your time today. How is your day?. Mine is a bit cold over here in Dakar-Senegal of West Africa. How about your family, altogether with friends and work?. I hope all are okay. My name is Miss Edith Kuku. Edith is my Christian name while Kuku is my surname meaning goodness in our local language. I am 24 years old hailed from Sierra Leone in West Africa, I am 5.6ft tall, Fair in complexion, single and never married. I enjoy games, cooking, singing, reading, traveling and meeting people with honesty and caring character. However, presently i am residing in the Humanitarian Home here in Dakar-Senegal as a result of the political/religious crisis that have been causing problems in my Country.
Above all, My Late Father Dr. Vincent Kuku was a Mechanized Farmer & he was the rightful owner of Veno Farms & Poultry Ltd, in my Country while my Mother was the Managing Director of Sierra Leonian Groups Gold And Diamond Mining Company of Sierra Leone then, before the tragic war which claimed their life and now left me as an Orphan, though i managed to make my way to a near by Country, Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures!.
Yours Loved One,
Miss Edith Kuku
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Tina; <ladytina16@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Username: maboutina

Email: ladytina16@yahoo.com

User IP 79.170.50.46

MTC-KSA
MTCKSA-MNT
MTC KSA Network
Waleed Oriny
PO Box 295814
Riyadh 11351,
Riyadh, KSA

Full Name
Tina

About me
I am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate lady with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Alabama

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
Student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Email give a Hit for our famous Pest Linda James in FB
http://www.facebook.com/tinababy.mabou

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rose; <rosemary_mich@hotmail.com>

Postby Myra on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 am

on MS
Female, 23, BROOKLYN, New York

add. pics used by this scammer

and without pic on FB
already 40 friends :evil:

2nd pic also here
viewtopic.php?p=264588#p264588
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zobira Kiki/Partric; <flora279@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 pm

:roll:

Hello,
I am happy to inform you about my success in
Access to fund transfer under the collaboration with a new partner of the United States of America. Currently I am in the United States of America for investment projects with my total sum.Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me transfer this money although it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary of the Rev.Father them used To God be the father to me when I was in Dakar, named Sharon Rev.NOAH and e-mail address is as follows: (rev_noah@yahoo.com)
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $ 300,000.00 which created and kept for your compensation for all the efforts and previous attempts to help me in matter.I this appreciation of your efforts at that time very much. So do not hesitate to get touched with Sharon rev.Noah and tell them where to send you money.
Please let me know immediately obtained so we can share our joy after suffering all the time. At this moment, I am very busy here and because of the investment projects which me and my partner recently have at hand, and finally, remember that you have sent instructions to Sharon rev.Noah on your behalf to receive this money.Therefore not hesitate to get in touch with him and he will send the amount toyou without the care and goodbye delay.Take in the present time.
Yours
Mrs. Flora

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Email: babyapha@yahoo.com
Received from 41.208.186.222

leads to
FB: Sandra Apha
Myspace: Sandra. "Meet me now at KWICK! as pretttbaby12"
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 am

Tina
More
About me
I am a sincere, honest, dedicated, responsible, romantic, and passionate lady with a good sense of humor and strong values in search of a best friend, life-long partner, and a true love. Even though I am blessed with a youthful appearance, I have the wisdom of many ages. I value friendship, honesty, loyalty, romance, passion, spirituality, family, and a good laugh.
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:15 pm
City, State, Province
Alabama
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
Black/African
Occupation
qtudent
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

mabou: How are you? I am Miss Tina,am new here, and i am so happy to look on your lovely profile please write me back via my private email

Email: yjcyhgthwdnhxhthgtf@yahoo.com

Received from 217.151.158.88

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby norma_jean on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

Joyce Godwin - 000oweb03@att.net

Oct 5

to undisclosed recipients

Hello,
Nice to meet you, How are you? i hope that all is well with you, My name is Miss Joyce Godwin. I know that you may be surprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner, then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me so that I can be able to tell you more about my self and send you my pictures i will be waiting to hear from you thanks and God bless you.
Yours new friend Joyce.

Joyce Godwin
joycegodwin001@yahoo.in
- photos already posted

Hello My Darling,

How is your day?Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Joyce Godwin, Am 24years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. My late father Dr Godwin.R.Attipoe , was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Joyce Godwin.R.Attipoe.
Sweetheart I will like you to send me your pictures OK,

Dearest this is my full life story with love and trust,please try to help me out.

Hello My Dearest,
How are you today, Hope all is well and fine over there in your country, Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal, Just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God,s grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Mathew , who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women.This is Pastor's Email Address: (reverendmathewsfadiga@yahoo.com),you are free to send him mail and ask him questions about me if needed. Please because of my condition here I don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever,

I want to further back my Education, because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, I have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me , because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of ( US$5.7 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question I knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God, and I believe knowing you will bring hope back again in to my life, my choosing you does not mean that I do not have anybody from ivory-coast. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom I think that will suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. i wanted to tell Olson about this money, but i think they can kill me, and take the money from me, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason he made the deposit in Scotland.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it to a third party till I come over to your country, I will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,
have a wonderful day,
Miss Joyce Godwin R.Attipoe.
Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............
Direct Telephone Number and your
Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,
I must break you.
norma_jean
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Black Females