Daniel Williams ; danielwilliams6578@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Daniel Williams ; danielwilliams6578@yahoo.com

Postby tigermel on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

well....where do i begin?!...
Since April i have been chatting to a man calling himself Daniel Williams. He uses the email danielwilliams6578@yahoo.com and mobile number is +2348185193998. He contacted me through the UKDATE site. He said he was a 46 year old widower from Austin, Texas with a 15 yr old son who lived with his grandmother in Ohio. His father was american and his mother mexican.Within a week of talking, he won a contract to build an oil refinery in Nigeria,(said he was a wealthy self employed oil contractor). We continued to chat every evening, texting thru the day and every morning i received a lovely email. I suspected nothing, not even when he claimed to go to a studio to have a professional picture taken just for me!!..He said he couldnt believe he had found me and would visit me in the UK when his contract had finished and even sent me details of hotel enquiries he had made. He appeared really genuine and spoke about my friends and family with great interest.My suspicions were only really aroused when he "lost" his wallet after about 2 months of chatting...then within a week of this event he said he couldnt afford to pay his workers their final installment and could i help him financially because his bank in the states needed to see him in person before they reissued his credit cards, due to his substantial account!...errrrr...NO I WONT GIVE U ANY MONEY!!!...I then told him i now doubted him and his real identity and had by then been researching alot about romance scammers. He naturally protested his innocence and stated that he was a "victim of circumstance perfectly placed at the scene".He even sent me another picture of "himself" in the hotel room to try and convince me...shame it was dated 24/12/06!!..LOL!!..I told him that i no longer believed he was the man in the photos and listed all the reasons why. I have ceased all contact but i keep getting offline yahoo messages, which i am ignoring. I have since found "him" on another dating site using the same details/photo/email and reported him, as well as reporting him to the intial site he contacted me on. Thanks to this site i have managed to trace the IP address and have discovered that i have been talking to 2 scammers!!..They work for MTN nigerian communications and are the senior engineer and the general manager apparently. Their names are..BABATUNDE OMOGBAI and OBINNA NWEJE. I cannot find the photos they have been using anywhere else but traced the email address on Spokeo and the original details they used for Daniel Williams. I wish i could trace the real man in the pics....but im well aware that this is unadvisable and an almost impossible task. I am just thankful that i saw through this and never sent any money!!..I hope by posting this that no other woman is duped by these scambags!!!!...grrrrrr!!!...
tigermel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: GRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Postby red zora on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:20 pm

hello and welcome,
can you post his pictures , the first 3 or 4 messages/males to you and money request please? We would like to get his script. (edit out your private details before you push the submit button ;) )
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=5149
LEAVE YOUR SCAMMER WITHOUT WORDS,TELL HIM NOTHING!!!
How to use this board? Have a look here
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel Williams ; danielwilliams6578@yahoo.com

Postby red zora on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=da ... 2232403862
Daniel Williams

Has worked at self employed/ oil and gas sectorStudied at University of LiverpoolLives in Austin, Texas

Education and work
Employers

self employed/ oil and gas sector

University

University of Liverpool
School year 1984

Secondary school

Toronto High School
School year 1978

Basic Information
Interested in Women
Gender Male
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BGVOQJLQB3DM4OIWOXVEZW2RSA
Daniel Williams

* Männlich(male) - New York, New York
Mitglied seit(member since): 24.03.2011
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:48 pm

http://www.myspace.com/569192216

* Daniel Williams
* Männlich(male), 46, austin, Texas
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby red zora on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:53 pm

found by Google

http://www.sexintheuk.com/users/daniel6578
same picture like on his FB profile

Orientation:
Straight
Looking for:
Erotic Mail or Chat
One-on-One Sex
Discreet Relationship
Swinging
Alternative/Other
Marital status:
"Widowed"
Prefer playing safe:
With a new partner
Smokes:
No
Drinks:
Social
Starsign:
Taurus
Height:
5' 9 (1.75m)
Weight:
11st 4lb - 72kg
Build:
Well Built
Eyes:
Blue
Hair color:
Black
Ethnic:
White-Caucasian
Shaved:
Yes
Facial hair:
Beard and Moustache
Cut:
No
Can accommodate:
No
Can travel:
No
Last on the site on:
This week

need true love....a serious relationship leading to marriage
United Kingdom, Liverpool

My relationships with people has surfaced to the top of my list of values. I treat people with kindness and hope for the same in return. I've learned what it means to have a "sense of humor" and can laugh at myself. I'm open-minded and will try anything once (within reason). I love to travel and explore. About a Relationshjp: I believe a loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be herself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love herself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. this is what i want a relationship to be like... Relationship, It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end............my y.a.h.o.o id is danielwilliams6578...we can chat from there

========================================================================================

http://www.upforit.com/users/daniel6578
same picture like FB

Profile for daniel6578
Chat-up line : i need true love....a serious relationship leading to marriage
Can accommodate : No
Can travel : No

In their own words

My relationships with people has surfaced to the top of my list of values. I treat people with kindness and hope for the same in return. I've learned what it means to have a "sense of humor" and can laugh at myself. I'm open-minded and will try anything once (within reason). I love to travel and explore. About a Relationshjp: I believe a loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be herself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love herself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart. this is what i want a relationship to be like... Relationship, It's a long road when you face the world alone, when no one reaches out a hand for you to hold. You can find love if you search within your soul, and the emptiness you felt will disappear You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end............my y.a.h.o.o id is danielwilliams6578...we can chat from there
They are looking for

My life is pretty good as I am constantly trying to improve it and better myself. But I can honestly say that at the end of the day, " I had a great day!" I want a best friend----someone to laugh with and enjoy life with--that person who you look forward to seeing or talking to, someone to watch a good movie with, someone I can cook with, together in the kitchen, someone I can cook for when my baby is tired, someone I can hold from behind and kiss her neck while she is cooking and tell her,"you are the best cook"!!!You are so sweet...........!!!!!!! To build a future you have to have a good base and to achieve that you have to have the same goals in a relationship to build the foundations together,if you build with floors in the base the relationship will crumble each stage as it gets stronger brings you closer and this in turn causes the love to get stronger which causes the structure of the relationship to become stronger its a cicle if any part falters that is when cracks appear if you have happiness you will survive............my y.a.h.o.o id is danielwilliams6578...we can chat from there
About me Gender : Male
Starsign : Taurus
Orientation : Straight
Looking for : Saucy Email or chat
Casual Encounters
Discreet Relationship
Couples
Other
Marital Status : Widowed
Playing Safe : With a new partner
Smokes : No
Drinks : Social
Shaved : Yes

Statistics Height : 5' 9 (1.75m)
Weight : 11st 4lb - 72kg
Race : White-Caucasian
Build : Well Built
Eyes : Blue
Hair : Black
Glasses : Occasionally
Facial Hair : Beard and Moustache
Cut : No
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=63
red zora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tigermel on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Thankyou for your reply...
The request for money came several times during yahoo chat and no specific amount was given, though he said he had a friend callled Linda who was his mum's neighbour who was trying to raise half of what he needed, and that he had faith in me...if i loved him i would help him...etc..

I am trying to upload the photos...but when i click on "add image to post", it wont let me do it and says pop ups blocked..

I typed some of his email scripts into google and found them on a love letters site....but have copied some early ones below..

My Dear xxxx, Never did I imagine that I would ever meet (find) a lovely, romantic, and caring woman like you , especially not in the form of a internet chatfriend. God has his own reasons for us to meet and come together in this way (internet dating). I do hope our friendship will continue to flourishbeyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we cannot handle friendship. I am sure ourfeelings for each other is much stronger than any ocean we come across.I am writing you this letter to tell you that our friendship is so real and I find it difficult to describe how I am feeling. I cannot believe that Ifinally found a woman like you on the internet!! I will always be your friend no matter what. Your friendship and kind heart has managed to finda place in my heart.I really care for you and I hope to meet you soon in person...Love always,Daniel

Good Morning my queen....I have been awake for up to 2hrs now,you have really taking over my mind...and am so glad you did......What a wonderful beginning to a new day! It began last month-- me finding you, chatting online, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.Thank you, My dear xxxx What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you. I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my good feelings for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to feel the way I feel towards you right now. Yet, my feelings for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. "I more than love you"Forever Yours,Daniel... Wow! It took me 1hr to put out my feelings! Omg!!! U are truly my world....

Good Morning my sweet heart, my life wasn't as great as usual but when I woke up this morning I saw that I will still always have you to talk to, and that gave me great hope. Oh! I wish I pack my luggages now and come there and stay with you, so I can embrace and wake u up with kisses and that this so called technology barrier won't stand on our way.

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!I love you, babe.

You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.Baby anytime you wanna talk come online , the rain stopped about 3hrs ago and I think we have a very clear weather now..I misssssssssss u my sweet heart, mmmmmmmwwwwaaaahhhhhh

Love Always,

Daniel
tigermel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tigermel on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:36 pm

Ive finally managed to post the pics!..I cannot find these 2 photos anywhere else on the net....
tigermel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby tigermel on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

unbelievable!!..ive just had a friend request from "daniel williams" on facebook!!.. :-o ...needless to say i havent accepted it!...
tigermel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shellers on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 am

I think I just met the same guy on dating site zoosk. dwillz62@yahoo he feed me the same lines just a little diff. Asked me for 350 he is in Dubai,on a oil field setting up some equipment, and credit card didn't work and needed money, he would make it up to me. I didn't feel right about it so i asked for info on himself address couldn't give it to me moms number, couldn't give it didn't know it. Wants me to send tomorrow, thanx for the heads up not getting it.
shellers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 pm

thank for update Seller :)
sorry that you almost got scam :( please dont send the money to him and stop contact with him. he just a liar

can you post all the detail that you have ? it will help to save other for being scam
that detail are :
1. copy email with money request
2. email header/IP
3. his recent pic that not post here
4. copy chat

before post make sure you take out ur real detail 1st like your name, email Id etc

here the FAQ link to help you viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
finding header viewtopic.php?t=10910

regard, M
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

dwillz62@yahoo.com lead to FB profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003483379704
use different picture, and his avatar pic use the same pic like in his FB
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males