susan1860
- ID: 188587
- 23 y/o female (1988 - July - 16)
- New York, USA
- English,
- arts
- Have no children

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss Susan Kipkalya Kones, i saw your profile today and become interested in you, not only that i like your profile and i really need to speak with you, i will be interested in us being close friends or partners , reply to my email adress (mamge2010@yahoo.co m) so that i can send you some pictures of me and tell you more about me. OKAY.
Best regards
Susan.

Dearest love,
compliment of the day
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter,My name is Miss Susan Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. Him and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. I am constrained to contact you because of the abuse I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou the capital of Burkina Faso.

Although, you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of Eleven million five hundred thousand Dollars (US$11.500,000) in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university when my beloved father died. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.I have the documents for the claims.

The only person i have now is Reverend Darlington who is the pastor of the (EVANGELICAL LURTHRAN CHURCH OF GOD) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend. Pls you can call me with the office number of the rev father +226-794-738-87 here in the Mission camp and ask of Miss Susan Kipkalya Kones that stays in the female hostel room 12, block C when you will call me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country

PLEASE CONSIDER MY CONDITION!

Yours Sincerely
Miss Susan Kipkalya Kones.

ONDT1-20080103
POOL ADSL ONATEL
Jacques Arsene LOUARI
01 BP 10000 ONATEL Ouaga BF
OUAGADOUGOU
Burkina Faso

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Susan Kipkalya Kones; <mamge2010@yahoo.com>

Postby sspassport on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 pm

<mamge2010@yahoo.com>
posted above

http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FH2JLRZMSFOONI7A5PD7BPBPIM
Miss maria George
Female - New York, New York
sspassport
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Alima Kipkalya Kones, alima_kipkalya92@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm

netlog.com/alimablessing
alimablessing
online female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss.Alima Kipkalya Kones, I find your contact details today and i am interested in knowing you and being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail (alima_kipkalya92@yahoo.com)I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss.Alima.
Again my confidential email address to receive your reply is
(alima_kipkalya92@yahoo.com),

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Blessing Alima Karume, blessingkarume69@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 am

netlog
alima_blessing
female - 23 years, New York City, United States

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Blessing, I find your contact details today and i am interested in knowing you and being friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail (blessingkarume69@yahoo.com)I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss Blessing Karume,
(blessingkarume69@yahoo.com),
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

blessingkarume69@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Netlog
blessingbaby1989
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
Name: blessing baby

Hello ,
My name is Miss Blessing, I find your contact details today and i am interested in knowing you and being
friendly with you . I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible, you can reach me through
my private e-mail (blessingkarume69@yahoo.com)I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes
one to know someone.I look forward to hear more from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Miss Blessing,
(blessingkarume69@yahoo.com).

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

sylviamoyor@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Wed May 14, 2014 10:20 am

Netlog: blessingbaby1989
female - 24 years , New York City, United States
Name: baby blessing :twisted: Mrs. Sylvia

Hello Dear ,
My name is Mrs. Sylvia , find the contact details today and I am interested in knowing you and is friendly to
you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible , you can reach me through my private e -mail
( sylviamoyor@yahoo.com ) I believe we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.I look forward
to hear more from you soonest .
Sincerely,
Mrs. Sylvia .
Again my confidential email address to receive a response is
( sylviamoyor@yahoo.com )

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females