be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is rosemary ibrahimaand i

am a 25 years old young girl. my language is English I saw your

contact email on my discovering research today and I personal become

intereste d to be your friend even more than that ,but as time goes

on we will know better. I will be very glad if you can contact me

through my email address, ibrahimarosemary@ya hoo.com
so that i can send you my pictures and

tell you more about myself
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,

rosemary

17/05/09; 00:27am; Nokia 5130c-2 mobile phone

Dearest One
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, the ability to lead me and let me trust you . How is your day?. Mine is a little bit cool over here inrefugee camphere in Dakar Senegal.

It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon if you help me. i am using pastor computer. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev JOHN PETER who is the pastor of the (GOSPEL MISSION CHURCH) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-76 390 01 28if you call tell him that you want to speak with rosemary so that he will send for me .You know as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies after because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident which lead me into this situation.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i can send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited someamount of money in a leading bank, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is! (Nine Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars)9.6 Million USD. So i will like you to help me contact this bank to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to proceed my Education.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you and i will give you the information of the bank once i heard from you. Have a nice day and think about me all the time.

Am waiting to hear from you soonest .
Yours in love
rosemary.

PLEASE THIS ARE NECESSARY REQUIREMENT NEEDED FROM YOU
BY THE FINANCE COMPANY.

NAME......................................
YOUR POSITION..................................
STATE/COUNTRY.............................
BANK/ACCONUT DETAILS......................
TELE/FAX NUMBERS..........................
REMAIN BLESS

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Photo 001.jpg: 13/05/09; 08:21pm; Nokia 5130c-2 mobile phone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rosemary Ibrahima; <ibrahimarosemary@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello my dear how are you and thanks for your respond back to my mail and for your williness to help and asist me in transferring this money out i pray for God to provid for you and give you the power to help me out from this situation i am to eat is a very big problem to me no good food to eat no good water to drink. so please dear i want you to send me your full details so i can write a nomination letter of aproov to the bank for the bank to aproove the transfer as soon as i receive your details and send to the bank i will also give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank for the nest step of the transfer.

this are the informations i need from to to send to the bank

NAME......................................
YOUR POSITION..................................
STATE/COUNTRY.............................
BANK/ACCONUT DETAILS......................
TELE/FAX NUMBERS..........................

REMAIN BLESS

waiting for your urgent respond yours rosemary ibrahima

STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (1) (1)

PASSPORT (1).JPG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello Dear , hope you are doing well!

I just want to thank you, although you could not really help me complete the transaction due to lack of money to pay, but i know you were really having the intention to help me if not the financial problem you were really having. Although i still really though someone had tell you something negative about me if not i know you were really capable to have put me in the position I'm today through my husband.

However, God have help me by using Mr. Wilson Morison to assist me get the money transferred to his country, England, I'm presently here in England and I'm about to get married to him since there is no other way i can show my best gratitude to him for the help he rendered me.

Our phone number here is +44 703 5930 469 ; you may call me should you have the need, but my fiancee is so jealous should in case you call and he pick the phone, just politely tell him that you were my sole helper in Dakar before i met him. I have even tell him about you severally, as in all your effort exerted even though you could not finally complete the transaction with me.

Before i left Africa after the transfer, i left an International Certified Bank Check of 50,000USD with my Pastor, Rv John peter, in your favor for your effort exerted in trying to help me out, and for the money you spend from your pocket during the process although you could not finalize the transaction due to financial paralysis. You should contact Rev John peter to send you the International Certified Bank Check.

His email address is : revrenpastorjohnpeter@yahoo.com

On writing him, you should send along your Full name and address to him to post the Check to you in your destination There in Your Country

I look forward hearing from you.
Yours, Rosemary.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Rosemary Ibrahima; <ibrahimarosemary@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm

From DMF

ibrahimarosemary
- ID: 221844
- 25 y/o female (1987 - February - 2)
- dakar, Senegal
- English, French
- STUDENT
- Have no children

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks
be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Rosemary ibrahimaand ahmed i
am a 25 years old young girl. my language is English I saw your
contact email on my discovering research today and I personal become
interested to be your friend maybe more than that ,but as time goes
on we will know better. I will be very glad if you can contact me
through my email address, ibrahimarosemary@ro cketmail.com so that i can send you my pictures and
tell you more about myself
Hoping to talk to you soon ,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,

rosemary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

grace.andrew27@yahoo.com

Postby jaga on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Netlog: lovethadandudu
female - 25 years, Dak, Senegal
Name: grace andrew
Date of birth: 30/05/1988
Language: Angielski
:mrgreen: Hello, I'm grace
How are you feeling today? I am pleased to write to you and compliments now, after I went through your profile at (en.netlog.com) and read it and took a great interest in him and wants to make a real relationship of trust with you. Please, if you do not mind, I would like to write to me by email .. ( grace.andrew27@yahoo.com )
so that i will send you my picture for you to know who I am.
Thank you,
your thanks

After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga on Tue May 13, 2014 1:43 pm

netlog: lambarosemary
female - 27 years, Dakar, Senegal
Name: lamba rosemary

Hi Dear !
How are you doing today i , hope every thing is fine, ? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so , My name
is rosemary i am a 26 years old young girl. my language is English, I saw your contact today and I personal become interested to be your friend even more than that , but as time goes on we will know better. I will be very glad if you can contact me direct to my email ib ibrahimarosemarry@yahoo.com
thanks and waiting to hear from you yours rosemary

Image Image
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Black Females