Scammers with the picture of Brig. Gen.Jonathan Vance

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Scammers with the picture of Brig. Gen.Jonathan Vance

Postby Gabriella on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 am

eMail--- jonforceacademica@hotmail.com IP.65.54.51.84---65,54.188.110---65.54.188.94--65.54.188.126---65.54.188.72---65.55.37.120---65.55.37.88---65.55.92.136---65.55.92.152---65.55.9.168---65.55.92.184---65.55.37.72---65.55.37.104---Redmont,Wash.US---NY.NY

her are two names he working with or he are the same Person ,i dont now,he is the one playing diplomat
the eMail adress is : Diplomat David Boyd ?? diplogentdavboyd@hotmail.com IP 65.55.92.168---65.55.92.152---65.55.37.72---65.54.188.110---65.55.92.126--he got the same number like jon in her.

the other one is Mr.Randy Deo head of the customs Department, IP 74.125.157.27---74.125.47.27 Los Angeles California or Atlanta,Georgia

he is from Canada is Married and have a little Girl
We start five months ago ,he found me on Tagged and i did write me first,I really fall in Love with him ,he could write very got and he is good,but after a time i startet searching in the internet about this General
and i did found alot ,hes immage is so clean ,and he got a Wife and a children ,when i did send them to him ,he always said something els. but after a month i could not believe him anymore ,but i did keeping on i was so in love .I cant explain it.but after a time he came with this story to help him with his Parcel with Money to get out Afganistan
a diplomat should bring it to me,right to my house,but he did never come ,he got scannt ad the Airport London .and i dont have to tell now ,what 's happen,But i will do this Picture in her to.with every thing i got.
On the next Page
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with the picture of Brig. Gen.Jonathan Vance

Postby The Enchantress on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 pm

HI and welcome to Romance Scam.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Best advice is to cease all contact with these callous criminals.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post - we will help you all we can.

These guides will help

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167346
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

I still got to say it was in Manchester Internation Airport,not London .I lost some things but i can Take it.and i will go on ,and I feel free now to do what i have too do.I can't anderstand one thing ,why there are like this and hurting so much Womens and Man to.Money is not everything in live. I hope there pay ons for this all what there are doing.
and the Names there are useing ,are soldiers and fight and lost there Lives,i can't understand this really .It is not funny what there are doing.not iffen to all the others people,there useing, thats really bad , i must say. :liar: :evil:
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 am

Jon V
Profil-URL: http://www.tagged.com/jonvance"
Duplicate pics deleted AN

Zuletzt aktiv: Vor 2 Monaten
Profilaufrufe: 2413 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: looking for honesty
Adresse: montreal, Canada
Beziehungsstatus: Single-----The Genarel He is still married and got a little Girl,
but the scammer said hes Wife diet in an car accident and he have a
girl and a Boy 19 and 20 Years old,there talking about honesty and trust,but where is it.: :evil:

Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung, Netzwerken
Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß
Orientierung: Heterosexuell
college: Royal Roads University '86
i did check this but i could find nothing about him there

Über mich
Musik:
Jazz, Contemporary R&B andSoft Rock
Filme:
Action film,Documentaries,Sci Fi and Thriller
TV:
News,Politics,The Ellen DeGeneres Show,The Oprah Winfrey Show,The Tyra Banks Show and Jerry Springer Show
Bücher:
Rich Dad Poor Dad, A Walk to Remember and Roberto Saviano
Sport:
Playing Golf,Camping and Cycling
nteressen:
Spaß:
ask me
Die besten Features:
never mind

Über mich:
Am a Canadian Army and stationed in Afghanistan for peace keeping and special missions. Am intelligent and very adaptive and communicative i am honest, Caring andLoyal, i have come to understand the truth and life that follows everything we do. As a Brigadier-General i graduate from Canadian Forces Staff School, the UK Combined Arms Tactics Course, the Canadian Army Staff College, the I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy. I'm a very positive person. I tend to see the glass half full with numerous possibilities. I'm the friend that's always there to lean on, even if we aren't getting along at that specific moment. Trust is the biggest thing for me. I'm very a forgiving person and i love kids, i am honest kind and caring. i am hard working person and don't discriminate .

[url=http://www.postimage.org/]Image[/url

Brig. Gen Jon V
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 2 Monaten
Profilaufrufe: 428 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Allgemeine Infos: 54, Männlich, london, United Kingdom

I found this her on Tagged to.
but i did report him there gone from Tagged
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Photos (1)
Friends (0)
Groups
Scrapbook
Birthday
November 20
Looking To

Info
http://jonvance22.hi5.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Send it to your friends

Birthday
November 20

Looking To
Date Women

Languages
Spanish, French, English

About Me
Am a Brigadier-General in the Army in the Canadian Army and stationed in Afghanistan for peace keeping and special missions. Am intelligent and very adaptive

and communicative i am honest, Caring and Loyal, i have come to understand the truth and life that follows everything we do.

As a Brigadier-General i graduate from Canadian Forces Staff School, the UK Combined Arms Tactics Course, the Canadian Army Staff College, the Canadian

Forces Command and Staff Course and the Advanced Military Studies Course.I holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Military and Strategic Studies from Royal

Roads Military College, and a Master of Arts Degree in War Studies from RMC.

I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when

I'm not happy. I'm a very positive person. I tend to see the glass half full with numerous possibilities. I'm the friend that's always there to lean on, even if we

aren't getting along at that specific moment. Trust is the biggest thing for me. I'm very a forgiving person and i love kids, i am honest kind and caring. i am hard

working person and don't discriminate as military man. i love to maintain peace. for now i am presently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission....but will be

retiring very soon from the Army.....

Interests

Favorite Music
Jazz, Contemporary R&B and Soft Rock

Favorite Movies
Action film,Documentaries,Sci Fi and Thriller

Favorite TV Shows

News,Politics,The Ellen DeGeneres Show,The Oprah Winfrey Show,The Tyra Banks Show and Jerry Springer Show

Favorite Books
Rich Dad Poor Dad, A Walk to Remember and Roberto Saviano

Favorite Quote
The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious
hi5

View all Albums
Jon's Photos

Give' em Five

We Found a Match
Jon VanceOnline Profiles: 1
Photos & Videos: 1
Online Profiles†1 Online Profiles
Hi5 Hobbies: Playing Golf,Camping and CyclingLocation: Montreal, Quebec, CanadaBooks: Rich Dad Poor Dad, A Walk to Remember and Roberto SavianoTV Shows: News,Politics,The Ellen DeGeneres Show,The Oprah Winfrey Show,The Tyra Banks Show and Jerry Springer Show
Photos & Videos1 Photos & Videos
Hi5 ( 1 photo )

jonforceafghan@yahoo.com appears to be a valid email address.
MX Records Exchange IP Address
1 a.mx.mail.yahoo.com 67.195.168.31
2 b.mx.mail.yahoo.com 74.6.136.65
3 c.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.139.175.225
4 d.mx.mail.yahoo.com 209.191.88.254
5 e.mx.mail.yahoo.com 67.195.168.230
6 f.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.137.54.237
7 g.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.137.54.238
8 h.mx.mail.yahoo.com 66.94.236.34
9 i.mx.mail.yahoo.com 74.6.140.64
10 j.mx.mail.yahoo.com 66.94.237.64
11 k.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.139.54.60
12 l.mx.mail.yahoo.com 74.6.136.244
13 m.mx.mail.yahoo.com 66.94.238.147
14 n.mx.mail.yahoo.com 98.139.175.224
15 o.mx.mail.yahoo.com 66.94.237.139
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 am

You close non-paysite scammer profiles, you make your own posts here worthless. Not useful ;)

vide FAQ for detailed reasons behind this.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 pm

With jonforceafghan@yahoo.com: on Facebook, uid 100002656282838, Caldwell Roy, Works at canadiam arm force, Studied at Royal Roads Military College, Knows English, Spanish, Français
“Am a Brigadier-General in the Army in the Canadian Army and stationed in Afghanistan for peace keeping and special missions. Am intelligent and very adaptive and communicative i am honest, Caring and Loyal, i have come to understand the truth and life that follows everything we do.
As a Brigadier-General i graduate from Canadian Forces Staff School, the UK Combined Arms Tactics Course, the Canadian Army Staff College, the Canadian Forces Command and Staff Course and the Advanced Military Studies Course.I holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Military and Strategic Studies from Royal Roads Military College, and a Master of Arts Degree in War Studies from RMC.
I'm energetic! person I'll try anything once. I'm usually the type that is a good listener. Laughing is my favorite thing to do and there's never a moment when I'm not happy. I'm a very positive person. I tend to see the glass half full with numerous possibilities. I'm the friend that's always there to lean on, even if we aren't getting along at that specific moment. Trust is the biggest thing for me. I'm very a forgiving person and i love kids, i am honest kind and caring. i am hard working person and don't discriminate as military man. i love to maintain peace. for now i am presently in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission....but will be retiring very soon from the Army....”
Profile was made at 24 July.
This last picture used as picture profile is stolen from http:/ /29711.vws.primus.ca/focus/15-july10/15-eng.html.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:05 pm

this her is the Orginal picture from the General,and i send a Picutre from his Wife to

This Picture is from last year His Wife. I did found this on Flick

an loan agrement i did make with them,but i did not pay yet nothing
his wife And his little Girl it ea mad in the year 2009 when she pik him up from the Airport
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby corneliabeth on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello Anneroselie,

I have carefully read and looked at the pictures and document you posted.

Are you saying that you have, actually, met Brig Gen Vance in person?

Did YOU loan him money, or did he loan you?

Am I to understand that he loan has a rate of 100% interest?

I have found the site extremely useful and have recognized a definite scammer, a pic of an actor who is a personal friend (whose pic has been stolen by scammers).

I would like to understand what your post is all about.

Ordinarily, the person whose pictures are used is NOT the actual person with whom you are corresponding.

Your posts have it, to me anyway, that you actually have met this man and that is is he, the Brigader General himself who is on the dating sites and scamming innocent women .

Please tell us more.

Have you the header of any email that he has sent to you?

This can help the experts on this site (not me, hah- but there are amazingly fine people here who know these things) locate from where his emails originate.

Good luck,

cornelia
corneliabeth
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby corneliabeth on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

What I'm saying is that I do not think it was, actually, B.G. Vance with whom you were dealing, buy a scammer using his photos and, it appears, his good and honourable name.

Did you witness him sign the "loan agreement" in person.

I guess this is the real ambiguity: Did you meet B.G Vance in person?

If not, we can assume that John Vance did not have anything to do with this; a scammer is posing as him without his permission or knowledge.

I am eager to read more of your story, and am so sad that this suffering happened to you.

cb
corneliabeth
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 am

Hello corneliabeth, No I did not met him in person,but we write us in Hotmail since five Months and we did chat every day .I was in Tagged when he did write me the first time,and i did write him back so we did come together.we did write alot and he did ask me to take care of this parcel wit alot money he did sent from afghanistan true an Diplomat Name David Boyd and when this Diplomat comes to England he did call me but i told him to write me i did not understand his english .Later there did send me on Paoertrue eMail and told me to send 1000,00 Euro becouse there need it to feel some paper out other wise i could not get this Parcel ,wish the Diplomat should bring too my House and Jon Vanc ????? told me to take care of it untill he comes over her to see me.. I did pay this Money ,but after tdays i did get on eMail with an scan from a Parcel full of Money and he was mad ?????? after days i got on Phone call from a Man with the Name Randy Deo ore Deo Randy Head of the Custumes Department and he told me that he knows the General very good and e wont to help us.too get this Money out of England.and he told me that he got to talk with the Unit Nation what he can do about this case and then there write me on email ,and told me ,that i have to Pay 12,000 Euro ,for the the lawyer for the nation and I am not a terrorist.so I did get some paper to pay this Money on a Bank in Manchester in England .I did write everything wrong on this paper what my account concerns.and i did not pay any Money yet
Jon asked Mr.Randy to lend him the money. And I should him the day when the packet has arrived for me to take out money and pay it to Randy immediately. But I still had to zahlen.was 7400 is also on the paper and was addressed to a Brig.Gilbert a friend and officer of Vance ????. was there on Mission.in Accra Ghana!!
I must say at this point in time I knew not yet what it all up, it was not until I started looking and found this page, and the side of Fraud in Canada, I was curious and had great fear of what comes out, I was very much in love, really in love but on the other side I have long suspected it.
I've researched more and more

so on, in Accra were three people in the background and only Gilbert always in contact with Vance, then Esther Paintsil, which should pick up the money by MoneyGram, but as I said, I have not been paid until now, I've always invented excuses. Vance??????? I felt sorry. But I could always soothe him with my love. He is getting very angry, and tomorrow he wants the money with Money Gram, he will not get it. :cool: so that David is still reportedly in Manchester England in a hotel because I paid for I must confess I should pay him tomorrow, he had to go home to his family, but also because there is nothing I will not pay
All this has determined .?????? Jon Vance
so that is another thing I bought for Jon Vance Ipad2 IPhone4 and skillfully by Fedex to Accra Ghana, also a netbook for Gilbert, who has it now, I do not know. It was always picked up by Emmanuel Linsford .????One more thing, Jon Vance ??????
has two other officers, found the package opened and shared, I promised him in good and bad days as a woman to keep him and help.
I believed in this love, wonderful he could write. Even when the all long strange happened, I wanted to keep this love set, I told him how old I am and he said, is just a number. I have it all read somewhere before. and it was all very familiar to me. it helped me to put it in here.
I was very stupid because I'm the forches further, I want to know who it is
A scammer anyway.
've read all about this Brig.Gen.Jon Vance, on the Internet. As clean as it is these scammers will never be.
But he looks good, to love properly.
I hope it soon comes out who these scammers are.Und other women will not fall for, please be careful.!
I'm looking out the letters and post here

One thing ,I do not known wish persons sign this Paper,

Brig.Gen, Jonathan Vance ,he never did it and i do not no him in real,

It is an scammer and a big lier ,He should never tell he is Honest :liar:

The loan was only true email , II did scan id and did send it to Jon???????
Mr.Randy made this loan and the money from him .I never seen any money it was only on this Paper.
and never sign about this General and only for 4000,00 the rest i should pay to Accra Ghana from my Money-
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:22 am

i did found this in an News Pape her and it is the Same Parcel i was waiting for and i did pay to but not so much.her Name is Inge and she got a little Boy at Home hi Mans Name is Kenneth ???????`she lost 30.000 Euro on them.and now she dont now what to do.i only set this in her becouse of the same Parcel.
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Von: Jonathan` Vance
Datum: 23.06.2011 19:35:54
An: xxxxxx
Betreff: FW: SIR IT'S BEEN SOMETHING ELSE LIVING HERE WITHOUT MY FAMILY

My love this is the email again if you never got the first one am sending it again to you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jonforceacademica@hotmail.com
Subject: SIR IT'S BEEN SOMETHING ELSE LIVING HERE WITHOUT MY FAMILY
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:56:34 +0000

ATTN SIR,
THIS HAS BEEN SO MUCH HELL FOR ME BECAUSE MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO COME BACK HOME. SIR, MY WIFE IS REALLY UPSET WITH ME AND MY MARRIAGE IS AT STEAK NOW. SIR, THIS HAS BEEN TOO MUCH FOR ME BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE ABANDONED MY FAMILY. YOUR WIFE SEND MONEY TO STAY IN THE HOTEL AND YOU SAID SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY UP TILL NOW THINGS HAVE BEEN THE WAY IT WAS. I CAN'T STAY HERE ANY LONGER SO I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE AND GO BACK HOME TOMORROW TO MY FAMILY, SO PLEASE SEND ME MONEY FOR MY FLIGHT. SIR, WE BOTH KNOW THAT I HAVE TRIED MY VERY BEST. I AM SORRY. WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
.....BEST REGARDS
....(DIPLOMAT)
.....DAVID BOYD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: diplogent.davboyd@hotmail.com
Subject: David we are so sorry
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:29:45 +0000

Dear David,
how are you doing today am so so sorry about everything please do not be angry my wife said he has send it to you but he for got to send you the details please here is the details for the money and the code which is the MTCN # 2118702541 OF 1000 Euro please use that to pay for the hotel bills and for your food i am so busy right now i will try and write you back again and i promise everything will be over soon do take care of yourself. and stay bless
Thanks for your understanding .
Yours in Force
Brig.-Gen. Jon Vance

I will send some more but it takes time so please be all patient
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 am

After I did Pay 1000,00 euro i did get them two Papers ,so it looks like real and i should get this Parcel ,but there ask me for more Money ,I did not pay any cent after this yet
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gabriella on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 am

Von: Randy Deo IP 98.138.82.27
Datum: 26.04.2011 13:14:50
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: THE SUMMARY OF THE UNITED NATIONS
GOOD MORNING MRS ,

IT'S (11:15 AM) THUSEDAY , I AM WRITING YOU AS REGARDS OF THE MONEY I AM ONLY BEEN TRYING TO HELP BECAUSE THE UNITED NATION ARE SO MAD ABOUT THIS BUT I DID THIS FOR THE DIPLOMAT HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR DAYS AND I HAVE HAD A CONVERSATION THIS EVENING, THIS IS THE SUMMARY OF THE UNITED NATIONS NEEDED TO FREE YOUR
CONSIGNMENT FUNDS AND ALL CHARGES AGAINST IT WILL BE DROPPED THEY SAID THAT MONEY IS A LOT OF MONEY
AND IS AGAINST THE RULES:

U.N ANTI- TERRORIST APPROVAL CERT: £5,000.00
U.N DRUG FREE REPORT: £3,500.00
LAWYER CONSULTATION FEE: £2,500.00

THE TWO MAIN VITAL DOCUMENT WILL COST A TOTAL OF (£8,500.00), WHILE THE LAWYER CONSULTATION FEE IS (£2,500), MY LAWYER WILL GO TO THE HIGH COURT TO SECURE THESE TWO DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AND I WILL
PERSONALLY SUBMIT IT TO THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE TOGETHER WITH A WRITTEN APPROVAL NOTE FROM THE CUSTOMS OFFICE TO BACK THE DOCUMENTS UP.

ONCE THE UNITED NATIONS GET THIS DOCUMENT ON THERE DESK, ALL CHARGES WILL DROPPED AND THE FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY, THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR DIPLOMAT TO THE BANK AND INTRODUCE HIM TO THE
BANK REMITTANCE DIRECTOR WHO WILL HELP IN THE TRANSFER PROCESS.

BUT FIRSTLY, I WANT US TO DEAL WITH THE DOCUMENTATION ISSUE FIRST, NOW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF £11,000 TO THE UNITED NATION HEADQUARTERS THROUGH BANK TO BANK TRANSFER, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE TRANSFER TO THE
FOLLOWING ACCOUNT DETAILS BY TODAY:

ACCOUNT NAME: Mr. Pride K Sibanda

BANK NAME: Lloyds TSB

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 22440360

S/C: 30-95-56

I BAN: GB73LOYD30955622440360

BIC: Loydgb21128

ADDRESS:137 Albert road, middlesbrough. ts1 2pd

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE A BANK TO BANK TRANSFER TO THE ABOVE ACCOUNT DETAILS AND SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP AFTER TRANSFER IS DONE, REMEMBER THE AMOUNT TO SEND IS £11,000 AND MAKE
SURE YOU GET ALL THE ACCOUNT DETAILS CORRECTLY TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN TRANSFER.
SEND ME AN EMAIL OR CAL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING OKAY SO YOU CAN TRUST AND COUNT ON ME, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THE TRANSFER FIRST THING ON MONDAY MORNING.
I AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

REGARDS
MR. RANDY DEO
HEAD OF CUSTOM DEPARTMENT

I do start her and do alot eMais in her got to do with this case alone. and i try too remove my Name from her.
Last edited by Gabriella on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Military scams