scammers with pictures of Danilo from Italy

African scammers posing as white men.

scammers with pictures of Danilo from Italy

Postby debesis on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Yesterday I got in my Myspace inbox a message from Leonardo Harris:
Hey!
Nice to read a reply form you ,sorry for the late response ,i was busy with work until now .I'm Leonardo Harris and i live in Dallas ,Texas .
I'm not sure how often i can be visiting myspace but you can always reach me on my personal email ; leoharris63@yahoo.com and i will reply asap .
Hope you're having a great weekend ,take care .
Always ,Leonardo
His profile in Myspace:

About me:
I would describe myself as a friendly ,honest ,understanding and easy going person . I am a person who is positive about almost every aspect of life .I like people around me to be happy always even when they find themselves in an unfortunate situation ,life is too short to be sad you know . I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. My friends would describe me as a generous ,confident and straightforward person with a good heart .
Who I'd like to meet:
Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 6' 0" / Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Education: College graduate
http://www.myspace.com/572909539/photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Today I got a message from Leonardo Harris in my email and some his photos:

Hi ,Hope you're having a great day .Nice again to get an email from you .I don't know the name to address you with just yet. XXX?
Well since we're on the verge of knowing each other i think i should tell you all you need to know about me by so doing answer all your questions too .
I'm Leonardo Harris ,48yrs ,Gemini .I live in Dallas .I live alone and i have no kids ,I work as a maintenance/mechanical engineer ,i handle mechanical repairs and run maintenance works for most oil and gas companies .I'm a catholic .
I'm Italian/American.I was born in Houston ,Texas .My dad American while my mom an Italian. My both parents has passed away .My dad died in a car ghastly accident when i was just 2yrs old ,my mom was devastated then and moved back to Italy with me to her parents where she spent her remaining life and she never re-married ,according to her the love she shared with my late dad was everlasting even after death .
I grew up in Florence ,Italy before relocating back to the US 12yrs ago when an old friend of my dad hooked me up with Oceaneering Intl. Inc. ,but i work on my own now ..I still have family in Italy ,generally i don't have a large family .Have you been to Italy or the US ?
I have never been married ,I once had a relationship that lasted for almost 6yrs but didn't go well at the end .I found out along the way that the woman i loved so much and wanted to spend the rest of my life with was having another affair at my back with another man .
We planned on getting married to each other the year i found out about this .She was a career woman so i respected her when she asked me to give her some time before we fully commit to each other by getting married .
I loved her so much no doubt and she loved me too as she claims .When i found out about what has been going on at my back i was so hurt and heartbroken that i thought my world has crumbled ,but with God's help i got over it .But it was over between us .
I have had 2 other short relationships after that but nothing serious happened .I'm not the kind of man that jumps into a relationship just because i feel i'm lonely or i think i need it ,i have to be sure i'm with the right person .Maybe that's why i'm still single at the moment .
During free times ,i like going to the movies ,visiting the parks ,going to live concerts ,watching sports ,playing board games like monopoly and scrabble,participating in most outdoor games ,gym workout(I use the bikes ,treadmill , Ab wheels ,multi gyms ,light weights ,rowing machines and leg machines)though i don't work out all the time, and hanging out with close friends .
My favourite movies are Romantic movies ,Action ,Thriller ,Sci-Fi and Adventure .My kind of musics are ,classical ,jazz ,rock ,RnB ,blues ,soul and easy listening .
I added my photos are you requested ,i attached also the one with my mom when she went back to Florence with me .
I think i have said enough already .Now it's your turn to say about yourself and some of your photos.:) happy
Take good care of your pretty self and a great week ahead .
Always,
Leonardo

Leonardo(2)

Some beard

Sweet mom

Leonardo

Here is his IP:
Subject: Bbuon pomeriggio
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.129]
Received: from [98.138.83.205]-UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA SUNNYVALE. :shock: :roll: :twisted:
Unfortunately, by IP address can not say anything!!! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
But I think Leonardo Harris is not from the USA, or not from Italy. Message text and style were more likely to Nigeria, Ghana, Malaysia.I think Leonardo Harris is cheat,but I can't prove it, because his IP address does not say anything!!! :twisted: :thinking:
Maybe someone knows something more about Leonardo Harris.
debesis
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Leonardo Harris<leoharris63@yahoo.com>

Postby firefly on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Stolen identity! The real owner for this pictures is one italian journalist, Danilo Rocca, and all pictures are posted on his MySpace profile (uid 554005826) since October 2010.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males