scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

African scammers posing as white women.

scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Safia Farkash Gaddafi; <mrs.safiagaddafi1@gmail.com>
From Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi......appeared out of the blue in my DMF-Baiteraccount.....didn't know that I'm so famous as Baiter......

PLEASE OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR MY LETTER TO YOU......send as Word-Doc.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

From Safia Farkash al-Baraasi I am the second wife of the Libyan leader :-o :shock: :-o . We came to know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted to a hospital where I worked as a nurse; we got married the same year and have six sons and one daughter.

I got your address from my reliable search and so I decided to contact you on this vital issue. As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing a difficulties in Libya as his administration charges in Libya by the rebel, me and my three family members had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to any body all our documents have been ceased to prevent us from traveling.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called “MY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$40 (Forty million United States Dollars) and ready to be released to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over. Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is presently in an escrow lodge with a security company in South Africa

After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank account, 30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be able to save for raining days. You can found out some of the story on this web below:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144 ... rline.html

I shall give you the contact information of the security when you indicate your interest. They will assist you on any legal issues to change the necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure this fund. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.
Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as:

Full name:
Address:
Cell number:

Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi

IP shows Google.......and we need Pics!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Safia Farkash Gaddafi; <mrs.safiagaddafi1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

...USA will be happy to know now where the Gaddafi family is now............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asa-lam-O-Alikum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatouh.

Dear Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thank you very much for your urgent response to my call for assistance. What I want to promise you is that you will be happy working with me and I want to reassure you that the transaction will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law as long as you keep it very confidential. You are aware of my situation, so I want everything to be kept confidential until success is achieved.

I deposited this money in South Africa, you know South Africa is close ally of my husband's regime and we have a lot of cash deposit and Gold in South Africa and the Government there are willing to protect us and our investments. But there is this particular cash deposit with standard bank of South Africa that I want to safeguard and re-transfer it to your country for investment purposes there.

I have a close and trusted financial expert in South Africa who is also an employee of the bank where the money is deposited. His names are Dr. Steve Johnson; he is in charge of the Escrow account. He is a very trusted person and highly reputable, I want to use this media to introduce him to you and I want to assure you that he will represent my interest. I have known this man for years and he has never disappointed. Dr. Steve Johnson has enormous influence in the banking circle of South Africa and will exploit his influences to ensure smooth transaction.

Below are the contact details of Dr. Steve Johnson;

Dr. Bruce Brand

Email: ajs_attorneys@lawyer.com

Direct Telephone Number: +27 781 182 043 <<<< mobile phone number from South Africa

Please contact Dr. Bruce Brand immediately, I have instructed him to process the change of ownership of the money to your name and he has all the legal documentations of the money in the escrow account. Dr. Steve Johnson will give you more details of the money and how it will be transferred to your account. Contact him immediately and get back to me, I have already informed him that you will be contacting him soon. He awaits your contact either by email or telephone.

Finally, I am in Algeria right now with some members of my family and Aisha my daughter gave birth to a bouncing baby girl the same day we arrived Algeria, I named my grand daughter after me (Safiya), we are all fine here but our final destination is Belarus, we are still negotiating with the authorities there. Once we conclude negotiations, we will go there to settle; maybe we will meet there soon after the money is transferred to your account. I will tell you more about some of my investment which I will also like to deal with you once we concluded this one including tones of gold deposit.

You can find two of my attached pics.

Salaam and take care.

Safia Farkash Gaddafi

My Pic 2.jpg

My pic 4.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Dr. Steve Johnson; < ajs_attorneys@lawyer.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 am

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Good day and how are you? Actually, I got your inform from one Mrs. Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi regarding her fund with a Security & Finance Company that he deposited as family valuables for self keep according to her here in south Africa.

She made me to understand that she has willed it to you for the project she will like you to carry out once you received the fund. As a legal practitioner, my duty is to guide you legally and make sure that the fund is transferred to you smoothly for the fulfillment of her future project.

I have made plans on how we are going to make the transfer and below are the procedures.

Considering the current situation of Mrs. Mrs. Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi that does not permit her to move around and do the necessary things to see the transfer of the fund, it is imperative that we observe all financial laws of the country. Note that her duties are limited on this matter; hence your role is vital towards the implementation of the transfer. Since she can’t do anything, is where your role is considered indispensable.

We have to secure a court affidavit to enable us effect a change of ownership of the (fund) into your name at the security & finance company where this fund is deposited. And after this process, the fund will be deposited into an account (non-residential dollar bank account) which you will open here with any prime local bank where the fund will be immediately deposited into once it is RETRIEVED from the security & finance company for onward transfer to your nominated bank account in your country or elsewhere you might deem safe for the fund.

From the above, you shall be required to come down to the Republic of South Africa for the implementation and signing of all the necessary transfer documentation towards the conclusion of this transfer, see everything for your self and monitor the transfer.

But, if for any reason you might not be able to come down, then it shall be necessary for me to stand on your behalf. Therefore, you shall provide me with a power of attorney (P.O.A) to solicit on your behalf. Though I will draft it and send to you so that you can go through it, fill, sign and return it back to me.

Coming to South Africa shall also give you the opportunity to see everything for your self and monitor the transfer while you are here in in the country.

Incase you will come, your staying in south Africa will take you three working days according as planed.

I wait for your kind and prompt reply as I’m ready and willing to carry out the procedures immediately. You can call me on my direct number: +27 781 182 043 for more information. And also, dont forget to send your private tel number for easier communication.

Will stop so far till I hear from you..

Yours truly,

Dr. Steve Johnson.

NB: PLS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION YOU MAY DEEM NECESSARY REGARDING THIS ISSUE. WILL ALSO APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTION FROM YOUR SIDE ON HOW WE CAN ACHIVE THE TRANSFER A SUSCCESS.

No IP tracable

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am

A scammer who has done homework... pictures posted already are, both, taken from media, and the real person in this pictures is, indead, Safia el-Brasai aka Safia Farkash al-Baraasi aka Safia Farcas: al-Baida, the second wife of the Libyan leader Gadhafi - http:/ /marriage.about.com/od/infamous/p/Safia-Farkash-And-Muammar-El-Qaddafi-Marriage-Profile.htm.

Fist picture is posted in few article about her. Some of them are on http:/ /www.galsentv.com/fr/2011/08/29/lepouse-de-kadhafi-et-trois-de-ses-enfants-sont-entres-en-algerie/ and http:/ /menarik.co/peristiwa-unik/safia-farkash-ibu-negara-libya-miliki-20-ton-emas/ .
Second picture can be also found as ilustration - http:/ /www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45712 is just one of them.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

Goo day and how are you? I am surprise and highly disappointed in your last mail to me. I mean, if you need any of my identity to know who I am, I don’t think is a problem and I will be much glad to forward either my ID or International passport to you to know who are dealing with. But for you to threatening me is what I don’t understand. Please I have few questions for you, I was told by Madam that you are her foreign business partner, but from your last mail, am beginning to think otherwise. Are you sure you can be able to handle the transaction and keep the fund safe for this woman after the transfer? Personally, am here to assist you receive the fund as madam pleaded but if it will cost me my reputation, I think I better hands off.

Just go through the email you sent to me once again and see how it sounds, maybe you will say sorry. All in all, I don’t have any bad feeling and can send you any of my identification when you ask for it in a proper manner.

Thanks and regards. I will also forward copy of this mail to Madam in case of future references.

Dr. Steve Johnson.

Jacques Hendricks
Vodacom PTY (Ltd)
Vodacom_UMTS_Gauteng_INTERNET_APN
Legal IP block for internet apn Gauteng 2g and 3g
South Africa

First IP shows

1&1 Internet Inc.
OrgId: 11INT
Address: 701 Lee Rd
Address: Suite 300
City: Chesterbrook
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 19087

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How was your weekend? Find my national ID photocopy and a copy of my picture as you requested. Kindly reciprocate by sending to me any of your identification, cell number and address as requested before.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Steve Johnson.

Jacques Hendricks
Vodacom PTY (Ltd)
Vodacom_UMTS_Gauteng_INTERNET_APN
Legal IP block for internet apn Gauteng 2g and 3g
South Africa

My Pics.jpg

MY SOUTH AFRICAN ID..pdf.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 am

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx,

Good day and how are you? I hope you received the documents I sent to you? Kindly get back to me with the required information to enable us proceed with the transfer.

Thanks,
Dr. Steve Johnson.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Dr. Steve Johnson´s picture is also stolen: http:/ /www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/you-can-bank-on-these-notes-vows-mboweni-1.231775 - The South African Reserve Bank Governor Tito Mboweni, into one article published at January 18 2005...
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Loverduck on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 pm

In my old baiting account today:

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, Second wife of late Muammar Gaddafi. I have been a slave and brutally abused in my late husband's house and family ever since i married him and i have been looking for a way out of the marriage I thank Allah that i am presently in Algeria now with my daughter Aisha and son and even as the news of his death on 20th of October 2011 came to us. I and my children feel the shock of his death and son late Mustassim Gaddafi but at the sometime we are grateful to Allah that we finally have our freedom from his hands and his loyalist because people of Libya is now free from a horror rule of 42yrs of government.

This is the best opportunity for me to run out of the hell marriage i got involved to live a better and free life. I succeeded in moving out $12.5 Million from my late husband's underground safe which he accumulated from crude oil etc ,and the money was move to a bank fiduciary vault escrow in Europe, due to the fact the UN, USA, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE have put sanction on late Muammar Gaddafi and his family it is not wise for me to use my name as the depositor of the fund in the bank, so i decided to look for someone else not related to me or loyal to late Muammar Gaddafi as the depositor of the fund, that is why i am soliciting for your partnership to complete this transaction.

I am willing to give you 40% of the sum for securing the fund. I will meet you where ever you want me to meet you as soon as you receive the fund for my 60% share so that i can start a new and happy life.

The late Muammar Gaddafi life have come to end and he paid with his life and son the crimes he committed against humanity and i know that people of Libya under NTC will conduct election for the first time since 42yrs now that the enemy is dead. I will send you further information concerning the fund deposit as soon as i hear from you.

Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my late husband, relatives or loyalist as they will burn me alive with my entire family.

As soon as this transaction is completed i will leave Algeria to meet you where ever you want me to come. This transaction is 100% safe on your side. I need your help urgently because we do not have time to delay this.

If you are interested do get back to me for further information on my private email (safia.f.gaddafi@hotmail.com).

I wait to hear from you

Sincerely
Safia Farkash Gaddafi

No traceable I/P
My Karma ran over my Dogma
Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: From:"Muammar Gaddafi" <muammar_gaddafi91@yahoo.com.ph>

Postby firefly on Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:09 pm

She is already into other topic here, since Sep 22. Merged.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby IceFM on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

..came today as Word-Doc.......

Greetings,

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, wife of the Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi who was recently killed by NATO Forces and the Libyan Rebels.
Following the crisis in Libya against my husband for a Change of Government, I was able to escape to Algeria with my daughter who recently gave birth to save our lives. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle part of the funds placed in a Depositary Company in my Name.

The United Nations , The European Union and the America Governments have frozen most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name in the World .Consequently, our status / position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any financial business at the moment, Hence I contacted you to claim the funds.

The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the financial Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. The British Government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the United Kingdom following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council

Find below links for your information.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144 ... rline.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15284056
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15389550
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12480844

I will furnish you with more information as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me.

I will be waiting for your prompt and positive response. بفضل الله عز وجل!

Thanks.
Mrs. Safia Farkash Gaddafi
Email: safiafarkashmrs@gmail.com

MWEB CONNECT (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
100 Fairway close
N1 City
Cape Town 7463
South Africa
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Moammar Gaddafi; <helpdesk@santander.co.uk>

Postby IceFM on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

Next from this Clan is around now...... :lol: :lol:

Dear beloved,
Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with believe that you will reason with me.
What happened in my life was not my making because I was born with the golden spoon and it had remained there till when the crisis started last year.
I do not wish you to judge me for what I did not do because I was born into the family with everything and that did not give me the opportunity to see the other side of life.
I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the seek and future of her children. I have 3 children and with the way things are going they might end up begging on the street if nothing is done fast.
My name is Aisha Moammar Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. I do not wish to go into details about my father, he was a great man I must confess but all that was yesterday. I am seeking your assistance to help me secure some funds and houses my father gave to me.

The united Nation has already sized everything in United Kingdom and the United States but we have a very strong connection in Italy that we have funds that are still well secured which I wish you to remove for me and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will wish to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the fund because the United Nations will definitely find out since my father friend is no longer in government. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the fund from the security company as soon as possible.
I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.
I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violation of an exile agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity.
I am willing to discuss your condition if you will assist me to secure these funds.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Best regards,
Aisha

Received: from User (static-ip-202-90-61-27.watchdog.net.nz [202.90.61.27])
by smtp1c.watchdog.net.nz (8.13.8/8.13.8) with SMTP id q2BGTJGW015913;
Reply-To: <aishamoammargaddafi@yahoo.com.ph>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

WATCHDOGCORPORATION-NZ
Watchdog Corporation Ltd
PO Box 314008,
Orewa, Auckland 0946,
New Zealand

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aisha Moammar Gaddafi; <aishamuammargaddafi@ymail.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Dear Mr.xxxxxxxxxx,
Thank you for your immediate response to my email. I must tell you that I am really happy that you had time to listen to my cry even after knowing so much about my family. Sir, please I requested in my proposal that you should not judge with my father deeds as I was born to it and there is no way I could control it. I must say that it was heaven while it last but since the killing of my father, I have come to realize that there is more to life than I thought before. I have come to understand that live should be live and let’s live and that it’s not good for one to take advantage of others for personal satisfaction. I will have to plead once more that we leave my family in this endeavor and discuss directly on how you can help me in this situation.
I am presently in Algeria and will not want to relocate to Europe for now because our movement are still being monitored and I do not wish to be seen anywhere for now after what happened to my family.
The reason I contacted you is to help me relocate some funds we have in Italy to Switzerland. Italian economy is drifting and we have funds deposited with a security company as family treasure. This fund was deposited to avoid me going to the Bank anytime I am in Europe so that the press with not get to know how much I spend when I am in Europe. Since the death of my father, I have not been to Europe and I don't know when I will travel to Europe again hence I seek your assistance to help me receive the fund and invest it anywhere you deem good. I have three young children that will benefit from the investment in the future because all our properties and bank account both in Libya and abroad has been sized. I also have two houses that my father bought for me which I will equally like to sell later but the most important I need to remove the deposited fund before the security company will make it as unclaimed because it has already accrued storage demurrage.
For you to be able to remove that money, you will be required to travel to Italy. You will need to spend only one day. I have a confidant there in Italy who will assist to take you to the security company and make sure that everything goes well. He is my confidant that assists me anytime I am in Italy. The total amount in the deposit is $20 million United States Dollars but was deposited as our family treasure and with my father’s status and security, no one ask questions.
I need you to integrate the $20million in the banking system for investment purpose which was the reason I contacted you. Find attached my picture and my family picture. I cannot send you international passport because of my refugee status.
I will like to know if you will help me as I have explained. Let me know if you have any question on what I have explained, and I will explain accordingly.
Thank you once again for making out time to answer to my email. I really appreciate your concern.
Thank and may Allah continue to bless you.
Kind regards,
Aisha

GigeNET
OrgId: DMPL
Address: 545 E Algonquin Rd
Address: Suite D
City: Arlington Heights
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60005

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

IP: 41.151.223.82
Subject: Re: from Ayesha Gaddafi

Thank you for your email. I have not been getting your replies. I appreciate your sincerity of heart in your response and to be honest with you, right deep inside my heart i feel comfortable doing this transaction with you.Please be informed that there is a very thin line between success and failure, this is determined by the decision you make. Your success is my success and your failure is my failure so far as this transaction is concerned. I cant afford failure neither can i afford to loose my money, it is not an option to me at all, hence as i have decided to trust you, so you must have to trust me too. By trusting me, you have to trust every detail i give you. I hope you understand me.All i need from you right now is for you to send me the following information below to enable me fill up the instruction that I would submit to my account relationship manager instructing him to add you as a beneficiary to my account. For your assistance intransferringthese funds out of my account, you will keep Thirty Million dollars to your self while the remaining Seventy Million, i will advice you on what to do with it.Your Full names:Physical Address:Telephone and Mobile number:Fax:Occupation:Date of Birth:After i have received these details from you, I will draft and send to you an application for claims which you need to complete and send to my accounts manager for the change of funds beneficiary. This process can be over in just 2-3 days before you make the One Hundred Million Dollars transfer to your account. My accounts relationship manager will assist you in providing all the necessary documents needed for this change of ownership to enable you transfer the entire funds to your account.Please note that i have attached a copy of the proof of funds. I will advice from now hence forth, you are notpermittedto discuss this transaction with anybody no matter who or how close the person is to you. There is a lot of money involved and i cant afford to loose it. People change when money is involved, therefore i repeat, do not discuss this business with anyone else no matter who. This is for your own safety and also thesafetyof the funds. Do you understand me? I await your immediate response as time is of essence.RegardsAyesha Gaddafi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

IP: 41.151.230.49
Subject: Re: Good Day.
Tel: Not found

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:13:00 -0700
Mime-Version: 1.0

<html><body><span style"font-family:Verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10pt;"><div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">Good day,<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">I am Ayesha al-Gaddafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi. However, I am not in support of my fathers position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my fathers funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">South Africa</st1:place></st1:country-region> and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late fathers funds.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">I would need your assistance to move the funds out of South Africa to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style"">Libya</st1:country-region> and the <st1:country-region w:st"on" style"">US</st1:country-region> government has already seized two hundred billion dollars of my late fathers money in the <st1:placename w:st"on" style"">United</st1:placename> <st1:placetype w:st"on" style"">State</st1:placetype> of <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they dont find the One Hundred Million United States Dollars that is deposited in my name in <st1:country-region w:st"on" style""><st1:place w:st"on" style"">South Africa</st1:place></st1:country-region>. This is why I am trying to move the funds out as soon as possible.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">At this point I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present, hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.<o:p style""></o:p></span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">&/span></div> <div class"MsoNormal" style"font-size:12pt;"><span style"">At this point I cant communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want.

IP: 41.151.229.51
Subject: Re: Details from Ayesha Gaddafi
Tel: Not found

Reply-To: "Ayesha Al-Gaddafi" <aa.gaddafi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 02:25:53 -0700
Mime-Version: 1.0

<html><body><span style"font-family:Verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10pt;"><div>Find attached details of the transaction and my family photos. I await your immediate response.</div><div></div><div>Regards</div><div>Ayesha Gaddafi</div></span></body></html>

namerom Ayesha Al-Gadhafi.pdf"; filenamerom Ayesha Al-Gadhafi.pdf";

NOT downloaded!
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Females