It is currently Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Pictures stolen from the real Safia Farkash Gaddafi (widow of the former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi); African scammers are even using her name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safia_Farkash

Safia Farkash Gaddafi; <mrs.safiagaddafi1@gmail.com>
From Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi......appeared out of the blue in my DMF-Baiteraccount.....didn't know that I'm so famous as Baiter......

PLEASE OPEN ATTACHMENT FOR MY LETTER TO YOU......send as Word-Doc.....

Dear Sir/Madam,

From Safia Farkash al-Baraasi I am the second wife of the Libyan leader :-o :shock: :-o . We came to know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted to a hospital where I worked as a nurse; we got married the same year and have six sons and one daughter.

I got your address from my reliable search and so I decided to contact you on this vital issue. As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing a difficulties in Libya as his administration charges in Libya by the rebel, me and my three family members had moved to one of our hiding estate unknown to any body all our documents have been ceased to prevent us from traveling.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called “MY FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$40 (Forty million United States Dollars) and ready to be released to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over. Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is presently in an escrow lodge with a security company in South Africa

After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank account, 30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we will be able to save for raining days. You can found out some of the story on this web below:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144 ... rline.html

I shall give you the contact information of the security when you indicate your interest. They will assist you on any legal issues to change the necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure this fund. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.
Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic information such as:

Full name:
Address:
Cell number:

Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi

IP shows Google.......and we need Pics!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Safia Farkash Gaddafi; <mrs.safiagaddafi1@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

...USA will be happy to know now where the Gaddafi family is now............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asa-lam-O-Alikum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatouh.

Dear Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Thank you very much for your urgent response to my call for assistance. What I want to promise you is that you will be happy working with me and I want to reassure you that the transaction will be conducted under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both parties from any breach of law as long as you keep it very confidential. You are aware of my situation, so I want everything to be kept confidential until success is achieved.

I deposited this money in South Africa, you know South Africa is close ally of my husband's regime and we have a lot of cash deposit and Gold in South Africa and the Government there are willing to protect us and our investments. But there is this particular cash deposit with standard bank of South Africa that I want to safeguard and re-transfer it to your country for investment purposes there.

I have a close and trusted financial expert in South Africa who is also an employee of the bank where the money is deposited. His names are Dr. Steve Johnson; he is in charge of the Escrow account. He is a very trusted person and highly reputable, I want to use this media to introduce him to you and I want to assure you that he will represent my interest. I have known this man for years and he has never disappointed. Dr. Steve Johnson has enormous influence in the banking circle of South Africa and will exploit his influences to ensure smooth transaction.

Below are the contact details of Dr. Steve Johnson;

Dr. Bruce Brand

Email: ajs_attorneys@lawyer.com

Direct Telephone Number: +27 781 182 043 <<<< mobile phone number from South Africa

Please contact Dr. Bruce Brand immediately, I have instructed him to process the change of ownership of the money to your name and he has all the legal documentations of the money in the escrow account. Dr. Steve Johnson will give you more details of the money and how it will be transferred to your account. Contact him immediately and get back to me, I have already informed him that you will be contacting him soon. He awaits your contact either by email or telephone.

Finally, I am in Algeria right now with some members of my family and Aisha my daughter gave birth to a bouncing baby girl the same day we arrived Algeria, I named my grand daughter after me (Safiya), we are all fine here but our final destination is Belarus, we are still negotiating with the authorities there. Once we conclude negotiations, we will go there to settle; maybe we will meet there soon after the money is transferred to your account. I will tell you more about some of my investment which I will also like to deal with you once we concluded this one including tones of gold deposit.

You can find two of my attached pics.

Salaam and take care.

Safia Farkash Gaddafi

My Pic 2.jpg

My pic 4.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Barr. Dr. Steve Johnson; < ajs_attorneys@lawyer.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 am

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

Good day and how are you? Actually, I got your inform from one Mrs. Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi regarding her fund with a Security & Finance Company that he deposited as family valuables for self keep according to her here in south Africa.

She made me to understand that she has willed it to you for the project she will like you to carry out once you received the fund. As a legal practitioner, my duty is to guide you legally and make sure that the fund is transferred to you smoothly for the fulfillment of her future project.

I have made plans on how we are going to make the transfer and below are the procedures.

Considering the current situation of Mrs. Mrs. Safia Farkash al-Baraasi Gaddafi that does not permit her to move around and do the necessary things to see the transfer of the fund, it is imperative that we observe all financial laws of the country. Note that her duties are limited on this matter; hence your role is vital towards the implementation of the transfer. Since she can’t do anything, is where your role is considered indispensable.

We have to secure a court affidavit to enable us effect a change of ownership of the (fund) into your name at the security & finance company where this fund is deposited. And after this process, the fund will be deposited into an account (non-residential dollar bank account) which you will open here with any prime local bank where the fund will be immediately deposited into once it is RETRIEVED from the security & finance company for onward transfer to your nominated bank account in your country or elsewhere you might deem safe for the fund.

From the above, you shall be required to come down to the Republic of South Africa for the implementation and signing of all the necessary transfer documentation towards the conclusion of this transfer, see everything for your self and monitor the transfer.

But, if for any reason you might not be able to come down, then it shall be necessary for me to stand on your behalf. Therefore, you shall provide me with a power of attorney (P.O.A) to solicit on your behalf. Though I will draft it and send to you so that you can go through it, fill, sign and return it back to me.

Coming to South Africa shall also give you the opportunity to see everything for your self and monitor the transfer while you are here in in the country.

Incase you will come, your staying in south Africa will take you three working days according as planed.

I wait for your kind and prompt reply as I’m ready and willing to carry out the procedures immediately. You can call me on my direct number: +27 781 182 043 for more information. And also, dont forget to send your private tel number for easier communication.

Will stop so far till I hear from you..

Yours truly,

Dr. Steve Johnson.

NB: PLS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION YOU MAY DEEM NECESSARY REGARDING THIS ISSUE. WILL ALSO APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTION FROM YOUR SIDE ON HOW WE CAN ACHIVE THE TRANSFER A SUSCCESS.

No IP tracable

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:24 am

A scammer who has done homework... pictures posted already are, both, taken from media, and the real person in this pictures is, indead, Safia el-Brasai aka Safia Farkash al-Baraasi aka Safia Farcas: al-Baida, the second wife of the Libyan leader Gadhafi - http:/ /marriage.about.com/od/infamous/p/Safia-Farkash-And-Muammar-El-Qaddafi-Marriage-Profile.htm.

Fist picture is posted in few article about her. Some of them are on http:/ /www.galsentv.com/fr/2011/08/29/lepouse-de-kadhafi-et-trois-de-ses-enfants-sont-entres-en-algerie/ and http:/ /menarik.co/peristiwa-unik/safia-farkash-ibu-negara-libya-miliki-20-ton-emas/ .
Second picture can be also found as ilustration - http:/ /www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45712 is just one of them.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx,

Goo day and how are you? I am surprise and highly disappointed in your last mail to me. I mean, if you need any of my identity to know who I am, I don’t think is a problem and I will be much glad to forward either my ID or International passport to you to know who are dealing with. But for you to threatening me is what I don’t understand. Please I have few questions for you, I was told by Madam that you are her foreign business partner, but from your last mail, am beginning to think otherwise. Are you sure you can be able to handle the transaction and keep the fund safe for this woman after the transfer? Personally, am here to assist you receive the fund as madam pleaded but if it will cost me my reputation, I think I better hands off.

Just go through the email you sent to me once again and see how it sounds, maybe you will say sorry. All in all, I don’t have any bad feeling and can send you any of my identification when you ask for it in a proper manner.

Thanks and regards. I will also forward copy of this mail to Madam in case of future references.

Dr. Steve Johnson.

Jacques Hendricks
Vodacom PTY (Ltd)
Vodacom_UMTS_Gauteng_INTERNET_APN
Legal IP block for internet apn Gauteng 2g and 3g
South Africa

First IP shows

1&1 Internet Inc.
OrgId: 11INT
Address: 701 Lee Rd
Address: Suite 300
City: Chesterbrook
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 19087

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How was your weekend? Find my national ID photocopy and a copy of my picture as you requested. Kindly reciprocate by sending to me any of your identification, cell number and address as requested before.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Steve Johnson.

Jacques Hendricks
Vodacom PTY (Ltd)
Vodacom_UMTS_Gauteng_INTERNET_APN
Legal IP block for internet apn Gauteng 2g and 3g
South Africa

My Pics.jpg

MY SOUTH AFRICAN ID..pdf.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 am

Attn: Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx,

Good day and how are you? I hope you received the documents I sent to you? Kindly get back to me with the required information to enable us proceed with the transfer.

Thanks,
Dr. Steve Johnson.

firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Dr. Steve Johnson´s picture is also stolen: http:/ /www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/you-can-bank-on-these-notes-vows-mboweni-1.231775 - The South African Reserve Bank Governor Tito Mboweni, into one article published at January 18 2005...

Loverduck
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Loverduck » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:55 pm

In my old baiting account today:

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, Second wife of late Muammar Gaddafi. I have been a slave and brutally abused in my late husband's house and family ever since i married him and i have been looking for a way out of the marriage I thank Allah that i am presently in Algeria now with my daughter Aisha and son and even as the news of his death on 20th of October 2011 came to us. I and my children feel the shock of his death and son late Mustassim Gaddafi but at the sometime we are grateful to Allah that we finally have our freedom from his hands and his loyalist because people of Libya is now free from a horror rule of 42yrs of government.

This is the best opportunity for me to run out of the hell marriage i got involved to live a better and free life. I succeeded in moving out $12.5 Million from my late husband's underground safe which he accumulated from crude oil etc ,and the money was move to a bank fiduciary vault escrow in Europe, due to the fact the UN, USA, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE have put sanction on late Muammar Gaddafi and his family it is not wise for me to use my name as the depositor of the fund in the bank, so i decided to look for someone else not related to me or loyal to late Muammar Gaddafi as the depositor of the fund, that is why i am soliciting for your partnership to complete this transaction.

I am willing to give you 40% of the sum for securing the fund. I will meet you where ever you want me to meet you as soon as you receive the fund for my 60% share so that i can start a new and happy life.

The late Muammar Gaddafi life have come to end and he paid with his life and son the crimes he committed against humanity and i know that people of Libya under NTC will conduct election for the first time since 42yrs now that the enemy is dead. I will send you further information concerning the fund deposit as soon as i hear from you.

Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my late husband, relatives or loyalist as they will burn me alive with my entire family.

As soon as this transaction is completed i will leave Algeria to meet you where ever you want me to come. This transaction is 100% safe on your side. I need your help urgently because we do not have time to delay this.

If you are interested do get back to me for further information on my private email (safia.f.gaddafi@hotmail.com).

I wait to hear from you

Sincerely
Safia Farkash Gaddafi

No traceable I/P
My Karma ran over my Dogma

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 pm

..came today as Word-Doc.......

Greetings,

I am Safia Farkash Gaddafi, wife of the Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi who was recently killed by NATO Forces and the Libyan Rebels.
Following the crisis in Libya against my husband for a Change of Government, I was able to escape to Algeria with my daughter who recently gave birth to save our lives. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle part of the funds placed in a Depositary Company in my Name.

The United Nations , The European Union and the America Governments have frozen most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi's name in the World .Consequently, our status / position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any financial business at the moment, Hence I contacted you to claim the funds.

The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the financial Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. The British Government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the United Kingdom following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council

Find below links for your information.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144 ... rline.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15284056
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15389550
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12480844

I will furnish you with more information as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me.

I will be waiting for your prompt and positive response. بفضل الله عز وجل!

Thanks.
Mrs. Safia Farkash Gaddafi
Email: safiafarkashmrs@gmail.com

MWEB CONNECT (PROPRIETARY) LIMITED
100 Fairway close
N1 City
Cape Town 7463
South Africa
Last edited by Arabian Nights on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Single posted pics to here

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 pm

I am the second wife of the Libyan leader Safia Gaddafi. We came to
know each other in 1971 when Gaddafi was admitted to a hospital where
I worked as a nurse. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from
my heart asking for your help at this time.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called MY
FAMILY LAST RESORT to the tune of U$40 (Forty million United States
Dollars) and ready to be TRANSFER to you with the hope that you will
invest this funds into any good business in your country, pending when
the political turmoil is over.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults
abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing
hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to
be aware of this particular fund U$40 (Forty million United States
Dollars) deposited through my PA. I have proposal to present to you
for the benefit of both of us following the heat as a result of the
crises in Libya against my husband, Col. Muommar Gaddafi.

30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to
your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance
so we will be able to save for raining day. You can found out some of
the story on this web
bellow:http://www.deccanherald.com/content/144251/
libyas-first-lady-owns-airline.html

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of Law and is 100%
Risk Free Venture. Please, keep these offers safe, secret and
confidential.

Please due Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by
providing the basic information such as Full name, Address, Age,
occupation and cell number

I cannot talk to you on phone because all telephone conversion are
monitor by the Egypt's Government and the new Libya Government.

Please i beg of you to reply to my private email address:
albaraasigaddafis@yahoo.com your reply

Sincerely yours

Safia Gaddafi
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mrs Theresa Margi, therersmargi@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 pm

netlog
therersmargi96
online female - 56 years, Accra, Ghana :twisted:

GOOD DAY TO YOU AND GOOD DAY TO YOU.
I AM MRS THERESA MARGI.
A 57 YEARS OLD WIDOW AND A CANCER PATIENT I have to sell all my properties left by my late husband because the doctors say i have less than TWO months to live. I have deposited the funds of $ five Teen million U.S DOLLARS which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank.
I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the motherless babies home before i die. If you are a good and honest Christian i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my death.
MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.YOU CAN MEET ME ONLINE NOW OR MAIL ME AT (therersmargi@yahoo.com) OR CAN I HAVE YOUR YAHOO ID ?
REGARDS ..
MRS THERESA MARGI. .

Gaddafi's Wife Safia Farksh
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Greetings in the name of Allah,

I am the wife of the late Libyan president Gadafi who was killed by rebels on Thursday 20th Oct 2011, please my life is in big danger and I would like to use you as my contact to move a huge some of money and start living a free life in your country.

For I have been on veils as a Muslim since he married me, which is our religious rights, nobody has seen my face or known me except my children and himself and I thank Allah for this. I cannot be identified by anybody in the world now that things have gone bad.I am taking refuge in Algeria. I and my children can't go back to Libya for now. We are afraid that our life could be in danger in Libya. The death of my husband was a broad day murder by the Libya rebel. he was captured and was killed not by stray bullet as the world was made to believe. I want to relocate to your country, to start up a new life.

I have some money in my possession which i will like to invest in any profitable business in your country. I want you to guard me through the business i will invest. I will reward you with 25 percent of the total money. Please note that there is no risk involve from your end, as nobody know my identity as the wife of late Gadafi.

Consequently, our status/position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment; hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the fin. Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you. Last time the government moved to officially freeze the assets held by the Libyan regime in the UK following sanctions imposed by the UN Security Council

Find below the links where some of our assets were freezed.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...r om-fo/755906/
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/ ...is-assets.html
http://webcache.googleuserconten t.co...www.google.com
http://webcache.googleuserco ntent.co...www.google.com
http://webcache.googleus ercontent.co...www.google.com

Please, I will give you more information as soon as I hear from you

Kindly contact me on my private email for security reasons (mrssafia_gad@kimo.com)

Regards,
Mrs. Safia Gadafi

Received: from [41.139.123.16]
Subject: Greetings in the name of Allah
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:38 pm

MDF: mrs safia gadafi
39 year old, woman from Libya

Message from mrssafia_gadafi
Date: 22, Jan 07:28:54
Subject: can i work with you

good day,
i am Mrs. mafia gadafi the late president of Libya, may i kindly ask you if you can assist me since i am still on a house arrest as a result of my late husbands act.

If you are will to assist me to secure my only funds that left for me and my family since the Libya Government has sized all our account including my personal account, i want you to understand that you must travel to Egypt in person or Indian to finalized my funds release to you as the new beneficiary to my funds.

I look forward to get your positive response to my mail, please kindly reach me on my private email for security reasons(Email:mrssafia_gad@kimo.com)

Best Regards

Muammar Gaddafi with his grandson --> Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

safiafarkashmuammargaddafi@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:46 am

Hellow my good friend, How are you doing together with your health and family. i am Safia Farkash Muammar Gaddafi, the wife of the late former president of Libya, i am here seeking for a loving, and caring, trustworthy family friend that i will share everything about me with? i got your information on my dailyflog site. Here is my username: safia_farkash

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
Safia Farkash
Muammar Gaddafi

From: Safia Farkash Muammar Gaddafi <safiafarkashmuammargaddafi@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM LADY SAFIA FARKASH MUAMMAR GADDAFI

Use Spokeo

Return to “White Females”