Postby SOS - Screw Our Scammers on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:22 pm

pictures are stolen from an Italian man called Calogero aka Gero:

bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/196/196613P1.html
studiolegaledolce.it/bio/biografia.htm

Email: jeffdvdson@yahoo.com
Phone number: 347-284-6485
Nigerian phone number: 243-1-852-4202
Yahoo Msgr name: jeffdvdson

Met him on Loveandseek.com (a "CHRISTIAN" site)
user name there -- "NYmrlonely"

This man has scammed me out of a total of $4000.00 wired to him via Moneygram. He also involved all 3 of my children in his evil things -- sent us gifts, love notes from Lagos, Nigeria; won their hearts. He has an answer for EVERYTHING -- why he cannot cash his traveler's checks, why he cannot get help from the embassy as an American citizen, why he was sent back to Nigeria from Frankfurt GMY because his PASSPORT HAD EXPIRED July 12, 2007.

According to his story -- he is from Brooklyn of NY father and Puerto Rican mom. He is 51 (BD: 12/24/56) and has a Master's degree from Columbia University in computer engineering working for a company who cannot be located anywhere in the USA (Jurhelm Computer Firm). "Jeff" has taken extended vacation time to travel to Africa to work in orphanages -- giving of his own money and time just for the benefit of the children. What a great guy!! He can quote scripture all day and night -- and claims to be pentecostal christian.

He was to come to the states to buy a house together and then he was going to marry me, and take care of all the needs of my little family. He has also been in email and phone communication with the realtor.

He was a regular communicator -- email, Yahoo Messenger, phone -- and just won me over -- then screwed me over. He is smooth --

I learned 45 minutes after our last phone conversation -- right after confronting him that I have breast cancer. It has NOT been a good day and a half.

I hope he rots.
SOS - Screw Our Scammers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

full name -- Jeff Godson Davidson

Postby SOS - Screw Our Scammers on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:24 pm

or Jeffery Godwin Davidson
SOS - Screw Our Scammers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gilraen on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:10 pm

Quite strange to be honest. :roll: My second scammer looked to be exactly like that Jeff Davidson (with same name), but the age and look was different.

My scammer was also called Jeff Davidson, he is 47, from Queens in New York. He is - according to what he told me - contractor. His father who is died was from New York, his mother from Italy, where she lives. He told me that he has been married, but his wife had someone else and they divorced. He has no kids.

When we 'met' at the end of July, he told me that he has to leave to Nigeria for a Mission trip to visit orphanages for 3 weeks. He sounded to really love children. As he took extended holidays, he closed his office (!). We chatted every days on Yahoo and on the phone almost every days, and almost every days he sent me some lovely emails, full of love. Have to admit that I fell in love with him. :oops: Well, when he was in Nigeria, he told me that before to go back home, he will to visit me in Switerland, planned at the end of August. He booked his flight and the day after, he told me that it wasn't possible for him to cash the travelers checks and he had no money to pay his hotel. He asked me to help him by paying $1250 - as I did after I asked someone to lend me the money, as I lost all my money with my first scammer. :cry: All things were ready for his visit, I even booked his hotel for the Tuesday 21st August. On the Monday evening, at 11:30 PM, he called me to tell me that he can't leave Nigeria because the flight company asked him to pay the BTA of $1000. As he had no cash, it wasn't possible for him to leave. For around 2 weeks, I thought he tried to find solution to leave Nigeria, but I don't think he did. Later, he asked me to send him $70 to be able to buy food. While this time, according to him, he lived to a security guy met at the airport. :thinking: Everytime I tried to find a solution for him, he had a good reason to make me undertand that I was his only way. First, he didn't want accept the term and conditions of the US Consulate, then his employees were on holiday, so he didn't know where to contact them, his mum had no money as it's himself who send her money, his bank didn't want to send him money because he wasn't in the USA, etc. So, I told him to ask the Consulate, that they can't let him alone over there. Then, he told me that he has to wait 1 month and a half, so, he decided to send me the travelers checks, through DHL, but that will cost him $230, that I had to pay, of course. :evil: Finally, almost 2 weeks later I've got the checks, but... first, they didn't arrive with DHL, but by the Nigerian Express Post, secondly, they weren't some travelers checks, but some checks from Moneygram. :shock: So, I went to the bank and they told me to destroy them because it was a scam at 98%. I tried to explain that to him, but he was so furious that I didn't understand all what he said - as English isn't my native language. He tried again to call me the day after, but I didn't answer and I've got no phone calls, no email and no chat with him for 2 months now.

Oh yes, 1 week before the visit to the bank for the checks, he asked me to pay his phone bill, through internet. At this time I fully understand that he was a scammer - even if I suspected it earlier. On the Skype website, he asked me to go to the billing address section and I discovered that the address at this place was a woman in Australia. :shock: I almost didn't sleep that night. Now, I know he was also a scammer.

He was also a Christian, member of a small church, but actually I can't remember the name, but not pentecostal.

Well, maybe it isn't the same Jeff Davidson, but there are a lot of similar details between the two of them, it may be a coincidence, but that's just too strange, to be honest. The one I knew hasn't the same phone number and email address, but for the rest, that's strange. His email address is : actionlove4real@yahoo.com. He's got another one, but can't remember, sorry.
gilraen
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

re: possible same scams

Postby Kasee11 on Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:19 pm

What is so very wonderful about this site is that you will soon learn very, very, few scammers ever come up with something original.. I say this for myself in wondering about things as well. They have a basic premise as One of our "gurus" mentioned.. get money anyway they can and really there are only finite amount reasons and excuses they use( I think I can list most of them off the top of my head now).
Personally I think they have a handbook that they follow lol :thinking:
Kasee11
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

I'm so sorry...

Postby SOS - Screw Our Scammers on Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:47 pm

I'm certain this is the same man -- -or at the very least, Kassee11 is rightand they read from a script.

PLEASE follow all of the suggestions given on this website. Turn over ALL the records you have.
SOS - Screw Our Scammers
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

John W. McFarland aka Jeff Davidson

Postby tlgeo740 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:21 pm

I was contacted by John W. McFarland on myspace who instantly wanted me to chat on yahoo with him. His yahoo address is jwm_12@yahoo.com or jwm43452@yahoo.com. He told me that he was from Port Clinton, Ohio but on Myspace it said Tuscon, Az. :silly: When I first started talking to him he was suppose to be in Ohio he gave me this number 419-830-0474 (FYI everytime I called that number he never answered he would get online).He told me that he was very religious and he told me that he was Pentecostal. When we chatted he would always tell me to put my faith in God! Then he told me that he had to go on a trip soon! He was suppose to be going to Nigeria doing missionary work for 3 weeks. He was going to help out orphans over there God had gave him his "Calling!" :grin: He instantly fell in love with me. He sent me beautiful love letters everyday telling me I was his "Queen"!!! He also told me that his Mom was from Puetro Rico and his father was dead and he was divorced. He said he was 45 years old. I chated with him for awhile, he even sent me his flight information. The day of his flight he asked me to wire him $50 for cab fare under the name Micheal Smith! Western Union wouldn't release the money and they called me and read me the riot act for sending money to people I didn't know. He keeps getting through my blocked list. I have spoken to him on the phone and I heard him speaking some kind of African language. Also I called his overseas phone number 243-1-852-4202 and it cost me $22 for less than a minute! He is on this site as Jeff Davidson. Beware of him he is out there! :twisted: I deleted all of his letters after I figured out he was a scammer! :liar: When I looked at your Nigerian scam album I saw about 10 guys who contacted me from MySapce! In all of their emails when they call me angel or tell me god created a beauty it tips me off! On Myspace they never have a URL address or a layout or any friends! Please beware of this guy!

[list=]
[/list]
tlgeo740
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bmw50 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 am

Starting the first week in June I started chatting with him as Daniel Walker - not the same Daniel Walker posted on this site - actually he is the same but the picture is different.
The same guy has posed as - and they are also on this site- Alfred Williams, Jeff Ramsay - pg 194(contacted me as Henri) - George pg 2 and Jim Williams pg 33. these are all the same guys -Every one of them contacted me on date.ca within 2 days of me signing onto the date site.
Plus 4 other guys I've seen on this site as scammers contacted me as well.
If you take the time to look these guys up and read the emails he has sent you can tell - all from the same guy!
I chatted with him for 3 weeks and am very familiar with his mails- because I didn't know about the Nigerian scams I was more concerned that he was some guy from Arkansas pulling my leg.
His story to me was that his wife was killed in a plane crash 5 years ago - he vowed never to have another relationship blah - blah ,blah - we've all heard it - 13 year old daughter - looked like a 16 year old model.
He was of course - very charming - I fell hook - line and sinker - it was amazing how tuned in he could be!
Some things did not add up but there seemed always to be a reason to beleive.
Once I was sure he was in Nigeria and he told me he lost his wallet with 20,000.00 in it - told me that the banks would not help him - the government office that hired him would not help him - I started on a rampage to find out all about Lagos- saw that it was a banking capital and that made me suspicious - then I somehow came across this site where I found this picture.
I cannot beleive how huge this is!

Anyways - I called him on this - told him I was sure he was a scammer and out to get money from me -I told him if he was for real he would send me a new photo of himself and his daughter together, a copy of his drivers licence - Arkansas - and a phone number of a neighbour or pastor in his home town that I could call.
He sent a picture of himself - younger than the one I'd been looking at and also emailed and faxed a copy of a drivers licence that was very wrong and the picture in the licence was one of the ones he had already sent me - side profile.
After receiving that I told him I knew he was a scammer and that I could prove it but did not want to waste anymore of my time.
Then he emailed me and said hopw releived he was that I knew the truth because now he could be honest with me - and tell me he was an honest guy from a poor family - he had a high grade point average but had no money to go to university - his friends got him involved in the scamming to make money to go. He would like me to forgive him and for me to think of him as my son - and anything I would do for my son - I could do for him. CAN YOU BELEIVE IT!!!
I told hiom he was pissing me off and there was no way he was just a kid - I'd heard his voice when he called. I also told him I would never be sending any money but if he wanted to tell me about life in Africa he could mail me anytime.
I thought it was the end. - everyday I thought I'd never hear from him again but...
he mailed back and said he was 22 - his first paragragh was the same as the first one he originally sent
I am an honest trustworthy etc.... and offered to set up a web cam so I could see him and learn to trust him -why? anyways I never answered back and again thought it was over - but no
he called Friday night at work - one of the other girls answered and thought it was a prank and hung up on him - he send an IM questioning why I would hang up and pretend that I didn't know him.
He called 2 times today at work asking me to call him back - I didn't but I did email him tonight and told him it was time to leave me alone.
Just this minute he IM'd me I appear offline but I guess he thought he would try.
He's really getting on my nerves. Since I've suspected him of scamming it's been 3 weeks - everytime I think its over and that I won't hear from him - he contacts me. I am also receiving a ton of junk email since this has started.
So I say - welcome to the world of online dating - my first try my first guy!
bmw50
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

He's now rossilove6 on match.com

Postby WhyDoThis on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:31 pm

"Widowed" is the popular choice on scammer haven match.com. He's using the photo with the bright blue shirt.

rossilove6
Let's Ride
Online now!

49-year-old man
Marshalltown, Iowa, United States
seeking women 40-52
within 5000 miles of Marshalltown, Iowa, United States
Relationships: Widowed
Have kids: None
Want kids: Not sure
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Body type: About average
Height: 5'11" (180cms)
Religion: Christian / Other
Smoke: No Way
Drink: Social drinker, maybe one or two
In my own wordsfor fun:
Listening to music. Dancing, Playing guitar, Swap meets/flea markets, Classic cars, Playing pool, Home Improvement, Antiques. I am usually pretty flexible and I think just about anything can be fun with the right person.
favorite hot spots:
Listening to live bands and dancing. Playing pool or just talking with friends. Hanging out at home can be fun too. I haven't done much traveling lately but would like to.
favorite things:
Spending time with significant other, Steak, Pizza, Color Blue, Classic rock, oldies, and country music. Dancing, Animals, Movies, Comedies, Sight Seeing.
last read: Prison Break.
About my life and what I'm looking for
This was pretty easy up to this point. LOL I am the type to live everyday the best you can so you never have any regrets. I love to laugh and enjoy everyday. I also have a business side when I am at the office.
I am really pretty happy with my life. My only fear is not having someone to enjoy retirement and the rest of my life with. I love to do so many different things and am never afraid to try new ones. I am just as happy cuddled up to a good movie as I am out having a few drinks with my friends. I am pretty much a spur of the moment type. But I am not apposed to having someone make plans from time to time.
My partner must be independent and have a life of their own and respect the fact that I am the same way. But also know that the time we share together is just as precious. I hope to find that special someone to compliment my life and me do the same for her. I also need my partner to be able to show their love to me and allow me to show mine in turn. Keep the spark alive and not let our everyday routines stop the romance. So I guess if you love life, like to do spur of the moment things, are independent, stable, can show your love and able to recieve mine, like to travel, like fine dining, can dress up or go casual, show your sense of humor or be serious, I better stop here. LOL
Looking forward to meeting you and exploring our future together.
About me
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Best Feature: Hair
Body art: None
Sports and exercise: Dancing, Martial arts, Racquet sports, Running,
Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Bowling,
VolleyBall
Exercise habits: Exercise 1-2 times per week
Daily diet: Keep it healthy
Interests Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Movies/Videos,
Museums and art, Music and concerts, New to the area, Playing cards,
Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Volunteering, Watching sports
Education: Bachelors degree
Income: $75,001 to $100,000
Languages: English, Italian
Politics: Very Liberal
Sign: Pisces
My Place: Live alone
Pets I have: Dogs, Other
Pets I like: Birds, Cats, Horses

About my date
Hair: Any
Eyes: Any
Height: 5'0" (152cms) to 8'0" (243cms)
Body type: Any
Languages: Any
Ethnicity: Any
Faith: Any
Education: High school, Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral
Job: Any
Income: Any
Smoke: No Way, Occasionally, Trying to quit
Drink: Any
Relationships: Never Married, Widowed, Currently Separated, Divorced
Have kids: Any
Want kids: Any
Turn-ons: Candlelight, Dancing, Flirting, Long hair, Public displays of affection, Tattoos
Turn-offs: No answer
Catching a scammer a day keeps boredom away!
WhyDoThis
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Fred Walker - charles_anderson87@yahoo.com

Postby On A Mission on Sat May 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Yahoo has the name Anderson from Alabama and the photo below.

This guy had three name on the same page
1. Fred Walker
2. Charles Anderson
3. Fred Charles Anderson
Also, the photos are of two different people I do believe.

MySpace Profile:
http://www.myspace.com/527539948

Fred Walker
50 / Male
US

COPY OF MESSAGE:
Please Be Mine

Talking about myself, Loneliness has eaten me up now i know that being lonely is a bad thing to do. But I believe relationship is Sacred all it need is patience, understanding, love, care, peace, honesty. Better find that waiting for the right person.

I have not dated for Years, since the death of my late wife [Jane] she dead while giving birth to my one and only daughter Terry,.I am a loving, sensual, caring man with the fear of God, a man who misses the presence of loving and caring woman in his life. I am 51, 6ft2 tall with Blues eyes, Black hair and an average build.
I am caring, sensual, nice, straight, attractive, honest, romantic, understanding, and kind, easy going, gentle and loving person. I find your profile very fascinating, enchanting and charming. I don't mind relocating if we get to know each other better.
At my free times I enjoy reading, going to the movies, traveling, watching reality shows on TV. A man who believes in truth and will always do anything to make my woman proud of her man.
I am a supervisor/project manager, working for myself, I own a growing construction company that specializes in the construction of Roads, Buildings and Bridges.For a good and fast mean of getting to know each other well, I have signed up this account with yahoo to enable us chat as regular as possible on my chat ID charles_anderson87@yahoo.com Hopping to read from you........
Fred Charles Anderson

Yahoo
We are here to help you free of charge
but there are charges to keep this site running.
If we were able to help in any way,
a small donation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

>>REAL FACES OF SCAMMERS<<[/b]
On A Mission
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeffrey Brown <b.jeffrey10@yahoo.com>

Postby hunter_hunted on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:22 am

http://hi5.com/friend/p489563440--Jeffrey_Brown--html

jeffrey brown

Edad (age)
Ubicación (place)
Nigeria
Cumpleaños (birthday)
25-ene

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5428977118

Brown J
Last Active: 24 days ago
Profile Views: 330 times
Profile Skin: Default

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Davidson -- scammer KING

Postby SCREPORTER on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 am

I WAS CONTACTED BY THIS MAN ALSO. THE DIFFERENCE IS, I WAS LOOKING FOR SCAMMERS. I AM A REPORTED DOING A STORY ON INTERNET DATING SCAMS.
HE WAS GOING BY THE NAME OF CHRISTOPHER BROWN AND HIS YAHOO EMAIL IS christbwn112yahoo.com.
NO NEED TO POST WHAT WAS SAID BY HIM. YOU ALREADY HAVE IT ALL ON HERE.
HE WAS THE WEBSITE FOR MORMON SINGLES LDSPALS.HE SAID HE WAS A MEMBER OF LDS FOR 26 YEARS, AND LADIES HE KNEW ALL ABOUT THE BOOK OF MORMON. HE DOES HIS HOMEWORK.
WHEN I TOLD HIM SOMEONE ELSE HAD ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM, THE FIRST THING HE SAID WAS, 'IS HE LDS, ID HE IS NOT LDS, YOU CAN' MARRY HIM".
THIS GUY IS GOOD, HE KNOWS I AM WRITING A STORY ON SCAMMERS AND THINKS THAT I HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM HOOK LINE AND SINKER.
HE WILL USE YOUR CHILDREN TO ENDEAR HIMSELF TO YOU.
HE THINKS HE IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM, AND THAT HE WILL GET YOUR MONEY.
HE ALSO SAYS HE IS FROM FRANCE AND USED THE ID PRINCEOFPARIS.
I TOLD HIM THE FIRST TIME WE SPOKE THAT HE DID NOT SOUND FRENCH, HE SOUNDED LIKE MY FRIEND WHO IS FROM NIGERIA, HE SAID DO YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK FRENCH TO YOU.
I HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING AND RESEARCHING FOR THIS STORY FOR FIVE MONTHS, AND I AM AMAZED AT HOW BLATANT THESE PEOPLE ARE.
LOOK , IF IT SONUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
I TOLD HIM FROM THE BEGINNING THAT I WAS A WIDOW LIVING ON SURVIVOR BENEFITS WITH MY TWO YOUNG CHILDREN.
THIS, HOWEVER DID NOT DETER HIM FROM MAKING A PLEA FOR MONEY.
MY EDITOR GAVE ME $200.00 TO SEND TO HIM, WHICH HE HAD ME SEND TO A WOMAN IN PENSACOLA, FL!

HE IS STILL CALLING AND PROFESSING HIS UNDYING LOVE, EVEN AFTER I FORWARDED THE EVIDENCE FORM THIS PAGE!!!
HE JUST IM'D ME TEN MINUTES AGO.
I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW WOMN GET WRAPPED UP IN THIS.
SCREPORTER
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Mark Cole - markcole@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=168943
hollymallam
- 53 y/o male
- colorado, USA
- constructions
My e-mail address is markcole@yahoo.com
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jeff Davidson, jeffdvdson@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

on Hi5 black, 27 and from Nigeria
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Cole - markcole162@yahoo.com

Postby janex69 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 am

janex69 wrote:http://www.datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=168943
hollymallam

Same profile.....new email
markcole162@yahoo.com

I love ur profiles and i decided to write u i which we could be together one day.i,m MARK, I am single, I'm new here on this site and I'm looking for a caring and honest woman to start a life with, I want to meet a reliable and trust worth woman who is ready to have a serious relationship and settle down with me in my lovely home...I am a man with a lot of passion for life and woman a social man who love to care and i hate dishonest am always a trusted person to count, we could be a match Would you like to chat online? I'd love to talk to you more and see what develops.My e-mail address is markcole162@yahoo.c om.i will like you to send me ur email too i will like to hear from u soon
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pics of Gero on bride.ru

Postby Bix on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 am

Gero of Italy
bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/271/271241P1.html

person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5684479
USER ID: 5684479
Nickname: andrew
Name: andrewbrigham
State/Region: California
City: California City

andrewbrigham50@yahoo.com

Image Image
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to White Males