Lora Robby - angelr8893@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: Lora Robby - angelr8893@yahoo.com

Postby Stealth on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 am

Another contact for this one is....

L_Rob56 (L_Rob56@yahoo.com)

It has a picture of a woman making a kissy face on it.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 am

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:43 am

Has a private profile on FB, no picture:

Lura Angel Rob (Lur)
Lives in Cotonou
From Lyon
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 am

Same email addy, but diff. person in pics (black female) : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41494

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Lora Robby - lora00229hotmail.com or l_rob56yahoo.com

Postby Stealth on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:07 am

I found this tidbit as well. Since the name email is for both this one, and the black female one, I will post it both places...

Hello, I am Lora by name 32Years hope am not too — comment about Australian man — BrisbaneEvaluate this comment1 0 lora says: Hello,

I am Lora by name 32Years hope am not too young for you?and i am single lady 5ft7,I was born and raised in France.I am seeking for long distance and i am not sure if that is okay for you?I don't smoke or drugs and i am seeking for soulmate and long term relationship was going through online and i saw your ad online and i will really like to chat with you and get to know you better and let me know what you think and maybe we can sit and chat and get to know each other better first and see the chemistry between us.Because i think communication is the key to any relationship.I am not here for one night lover and i am God fearing lady who attend church often.I will be waiting to hear from you..Maybe we could talk on phone or text as time goes on.Let us share some pictures.Email me on lora00229hotmail.com or l_rob56yahoo.com.

http://brisbane.olx.com.au/itc/comment- ... 657575-c-1
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Here is more info I have collected...

An address used:

lora robby
65 jericho rd
cotonou,benin republic 00229

A Phone number:
011 229 967 05921 (this is an older number)

Also, there was an alleged travel agent involved in this scam I will find out more why later...
traveling agency_12@paris.com
the guys name was mr mallec
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.110084502427999.10521.100002793484459&type=3

One picture on the private FB profile, registered with the email adress l_rob56@yahoo.com, uid 100002793484459. Lura Angel Rob (Lur) knows English and French, 1 friend. The profile was made at 29 August.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:50 am

This is a new number that IT is using:

234-809-6937
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby montman on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 pm

I wonder if there is more on this Lora Robby,i recieved pictures of her from a different name.2 the same as on here and more that she also sent me.definately the same lady.I have sent her money in Cotonou,Benin and she recently moved to Lagos where she wanted me to send her money to a different name that i googled and it come up an African man in nigeria when it is supposed to be a female.
montman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Yes, these pictures have been around for a while. Different Nigerian scammers use them now. :( Sorry about the wasted money...
Which email was it in your case?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby montman on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Sorry i didnt post an email.i have had a relationship with this girl since may and never saved the original email.but she was born and raised in France and was living in Cotonou. Her email sounded a lot like the one below except the name she used was Kim.
montman
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Yeah. Sorry mate, it was all just a Nigerian scammer :( (=a big fat corrupt delinquent rotten black male liar and coward and thief)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

Do you have the additional pictures?

When IT pulled it's scam on my friend, he had lost a bunch of the photos so I was only able to share the ones here. But additional photos not posted here are helpful.
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Stealth on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 am

montman wrote:I wonder if there is more on this Lora Robby,i recieved pictures of her from a different name.2 the same as on here and more that she also sent me.definately the same lady.I have sent her money in Cotonou,Benin and she recently moved to Lagos where she wanted me to send her money to a different name that i googled and it come up an African man in nigeria when it is supposed to be a female.

One of the things I recalled it claiming about itself was that it ran a shoe. It had claimed that its shoe store was running into trouble and it hoped I could help it financially.
"Scam signs"

Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Previous

Return to White Females