scammers with pictures of Courtney from NewFaces

African scammers posing as black men.

scammers with pictures of Courtney from NewFaces

Postby starruby98 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 am

mod edit: pics are stolen from model Courtney (formerly known as Ricky)
http://www.newfaces.com/ajani328

He had all the attributes of a scammer. I never found him because he goes under Isaac Okine. Just found him under Adams Cole. If you google Isaac Okine, you will find all his emails. Usually it isobliss_1000@yahoo.com. I will post more emails as I get them. I have more pictures, and all the emails he ever sent me.
Last edited by starruby98 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
starruby98
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Adams Cole/Isaac Okine/Seun/Freshy

Postby starruby98 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:19 am

starruby98
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Lilac_Lady on Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:17 pm

The ids I have are Awudu I, Nicholas Amaglo and Adams Cole.
Lilac_Lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Anyone know this scammer

Postby NOTTHE1 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:33 pm

This scammer calls himself Walter Courtney, he is a sales rep that lives in Jersey however he has a contract to be over in Nigeria for months at a time. Here is is myspace pages. [url]http:/ /profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=210840675[/url]

[url]http:/ /profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=193720341[/url]

He has asked for money because he owes his boss or something like that and if he dont pay he wont be able to come back to the states he also uses the email addresses waltercourtney_06@yahoo.com and kingsmith77@yahoo.com ...anyone else know this guy>
NOTTHE1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Redeemer Sosu

Postby meplusj on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:05 pm

He said his name was Redeemer Sosu when he used this picture with me, but never asked me for anything and I still get emails from him phastyrazzi@yahoo.com. Really nice to me and I guess he already knew that I was scammed by David Collins, he could be him too! Have no idea!! Never said he was from anywhere else but Nigeria. There are so many out there using the same pictures, who knows anymore! Tip is they tend to send long messages at the end giving you their yahoo id, and they always call you "dear" or "cutie". Beware is all I can tell you! And a lot of them claimed to be engineers!
meplusj
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

adams Cole/Isaac Okine etc.

Postby starruby98 on Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:23 am

I just found the real guy. His name is Courtney C. on models.com. He's 28 and from CT. I wrote the agency a note informing them... Don't know if anything will come of it, but I feel better now!
starruby98
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

He tried to con me and I defeated him!

Postby maggiecool on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 pm

I first met Isaac Okine at BlackPeoplemeet.com, under the user ID, Exquisitegentleman. He said he was a businessman in export/import business, staying Georgia, and he asked for an online chat. As soon as we started chatting, he revealed that he was in Nigeria on business but was returning to the US soon. He then said he wanted to get me into his business to help him ship some goods to the US. His English was so fake, it was obvious he was a con artist! He liked calling me 'dear' or 'baby'!! I suspected he was a fake, so I told him that I was not interested in dating online but in the actual world! He kept on sending me offline IMs, but I ignored them. Then I checked this site, only to find detailed reports about his scam! The pictures here are the same pictures he was using at Blackpeoplemeet!

The same guy, under the name Isaac Okine, yahoo ID Issobliss@yahoo.com, posted a call for funding on businessghana.com with a title"SEEKING FUND OR LOAN TO UNDERTAKE A BUSINESS" I am glad I used my instincts! Ladies, beware of men who use flowery language even before they meet you! Also, think twice when an online match says they want you to enter their business deals! It's a scam!

Maggiecool
maggiecool
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: New Name: Fred Cole

Postby missjustice on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 pm

with exactly that image he is or was on myspace.com and tried to scam on me! He used the name "Fred Cole" his E-Mail Adress is/was

f_cole007@yahoo.com

His myspace URL was something like Pastoremmanuel , I can't find him there anymore. his nick there was cole or cole007.

Even though before getting to know that this romance scam is such a big business I got quickly sceptic about that guy.

He fulfilled almost all cretaria of scammers: terrible spelling, ongoing buzzing, not much time to chat, loves me within some hours.

Well actually I guess he thought I might be a big fish because I told him I was a Lawyer so he quickly wanted to marry me. He even invited me in the States and/or suggested he would very soon, as soon as I want fly to Germany (where I live) and marry me there.
He was telling me this story:
he lost his parents in a tragic accident two years ago. Now he has no friend, nothing nobody to rely on. Only me, his angel, his only love bla bla bla.
I just continued talking to him because of curiousity. We talked on yahoo messenger so sadly I havn't saved any message but it was clear, that something was wrong. He always was on the run, didn't answer questions. I asked him three times about his adress, he always had to leave then ;) Later then when I insisted he went off for 10 minutes, apparently searchng for an adress and gave me this one: Lawrence mass 01841, 29 Exchange street 3 somewhere in Kansas. Yeah he claimed to be from Kansas, Topeka I think.
Then he wrote me he had to go to Ghana. He told me he was in cocoa business (and actually he offered me once we were married to invest in that business, too ;-)). Later I got news he had to go to nigeria because the goods where brought there. When I asked him how he could get there withouth a visum he said he didn't need one because he had a "business man ID".
Then one day later he buzzed me in messenger and told me he needed 2000 dollars. he had already made payments for the cocoa of 7000 but now they wanted more from him and he had no single cent on his bank and no friend bla bla bla. I told him I didn't know him enough to send him momey. He kept insisting, he loved me so much, with the money "we" would get rich bla bla I told him I had only 500 bucks. So suddenly he went okay, he would organize the rest. I asked him how. He said, he would sell his laptop and I would get the 500 back by friday (in 2 days) I guess that was a new strategy to make me trust, guess I would have gotten the money just then to be asked another time for more.
I never planned to give him any money because I always thought he would be playing a game. Even when I confronted him with my suppose, that he was doing scam on me, he kept begging, how could I be so cruel, he loved me so much bla bla bla ;-)

Finally I just kicked him out on spam list and never heard of him again. That all happened some days ago.

After that I began doing research on romance scam and found so much, including this forum.

Well, the adress he gave me to send the money by western union to was:

NAME PASTOREMMANUEL AHIABE.
COUNTRY....NIGERIA
ZIPCODE...23401
STATE.LAGOS
CITY..IPAJA

That guy seems to be pretty active! And he is really charming and seems to be able to change strategy pretty quick. So everybody/-woman should be aware of him.
missjustice
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Peter Scoles/Peter Scoless on Yahoo Personals as of 5/21/08/

Postby nubyana on Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 am

I knew he was too good to be true!! I only talked to him for about a couple of weeks. He claimed that he was in Africa on "business" and that his son "Jr" was out here with friends. He wanted to know if things worked out between us, would I take care of his son when he went away on business. He wanted us to travel together someday and was very interested in my kids. He even wanted to say hi to them, but I would not let him. He told me that he told his son about me and that he would have a new step-mother and sisters soon. I told him we should probably meet before he told his son that. He just laughed it off. I did not think nothing of it because I dated a legit nigerian before for a few months and they do tend to leap forward in relationships. Never any request for moneyjust songs. He used to like to hear me sing to him. :shock: It would not have worked because I am a tightwad. He had no chance for money from me anyway, because I am from the ghetto, living paycheck to paycheck receiving some sort of assistance with food. I AM BROKE!!

My co-worker told me about these Nigerian dating scams and that prompted me to do some research on my own and came up with this site. Bammm!! His picture was the first to come up. I don't want to believe it because I was really starting to feel the dude. Not love, just feeling his vibes. :cry:

edited by mod 7/08/08
nubyana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed May 21, 2008 11:34 pm

good thing you found out!! With people who don't have money, they run a check cashing scam: he would send you a check, ask to cash it for him and send money to Nigeria, while keeping some percentage. So it would look like you were not losing money, but even making some. Later, the check will turn out fake of course, and you will be liable to pay all money back to the bank.

these creeps have all kind of tricks, for all kind of people.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby nubyana on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 pm

OMG!! Happened just like you said! When I questioned his scammer ways, he questioned my loyalty, so I played along with him. He said he would be home (US) in 3 days to see me. On the day he was supposed to come back, he supposedly got shot! He needed $2000 for surgery. I told him I did not have it so he said he could get friend to loan half of that and could I please send him $1000. He even put this woman on the phone as if she was a doctor to give me the address of where to send it. She informed me that I had a week to get it there or she would discharge him untreated. I am tired of all of these Nigerian scammers, so I just played right into his "soap opera". I just told him that I would do what it took, even sell my car, to get his money because I just loved him so much! I would send it within one week. Now the latest email that I sent him supposedly came from my son saying that on my way selling my car, I had a terrible accident and am in and out of a coma and can he send me money now since I was willing to sell my car. I know he won't, but OMG! I thought it was hilarious! I think I am having way too much fun with this. :lol: Will keep you posted as to what he says.

edited by mod 7/08/08
nubyana
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Chinedu Ani; chi_anii@yahoo.com

Postby pamela on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:15 pm

since i've been at blackplanet .com myspace.com and tagged i've become very suspicious of online romance's some people are who they say they are but a big majority of them due tend to use fake pictures and profiles to get what they want 2 yrs ago i was scammed it wasn't alot of money that bothers me its the time frame and how these people operate to win your confidence. anyway at myspace.com i recently encountered a man named chinedu ani he's from nigeria abuja and 32 years old his email addy is chi_anii@yahoo.com also here is his picture if anyone know this guy please let me know i do know all nigerian guys don't look this way but you can never be sure. thank you

duplicate pic removed by mod
pamela
*SUSPENDED*

Bookmark and Share

Same Pic on Blackplanet as FredCoel101/ f_cole007@YAHOO.COM

Postby montego on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Sent me a note on blackplanet:
Subject: hello
...I do hope my note wouldn't offend

you in anyway... i did stumble on your profile and i must say it was intriging. although a page cant tell alife story so it would be an honor to get to to know more about you. your profile does look nice and just glancing thruh ur page shows an insight of how much of a lady uou are...... alittle about me well i'm a fun loving down to earth kinda guy, you know ur nice compassionate lad and i've gota great sense of humor, i'm caring, honest and faithful. I'm a warm-hearted, considerate and
dependable. my hubbies are camping, movies, dinning out, swimming,
keeping fit and a couple more.
I'm a single, i'm quite romantic! I love to make people laugh....some of my close pals referto me as being sensual, passionate, expressive, outgoing, genuine sentimental, giving, witty, kind,loving,Honest,charming, easy going open and simply.
If you need someone you call rely on as a friend, soulmate and companion... i would deem it an honor to oblige for one or all of the above....lol
it would be nice to hear from u and get to chat sometime soon,
Take good care of yourself, keep smiling and haAve a splendid weekend.
Freddy

Uses the email address: f_cole007@yahoo.com

He claims to be 38, living in Adell, WI
montego
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cardona on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

the guy is using the name Kelvin Moore and his yahoo name trust no one
moore.
Cardona
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby bresell on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:40 pm

He is also list on Black Planet under BILLCLINT (no space) age 30, from Ghana...
bresell
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Next

Return to Black Males