scammers with pictures of Ramzi I.

African scammers posing as white men.

scammers with pictures of Ramzi I.

Postby ifell4it on Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:32 am

pictures are stolen from a man named Ramzi I.:
twitter.com/Ramzi_Itani

Amando Giammona - amandogiammona73@yahoo.com
IP ADRESS: 66.94.237.139 - amandogiammona73@yahoo.com

Wow, I thought I had met an exceptional guy and have been researching all week via internet and phone calls to talk to this person and to verify "facts" that he gave me. There were things that were questionable about his story, but I could never really be quite sure until I discovered THIS site! Thank you so much for the positive confirmation! It suggested typing in specific lines of emails in a search to see if it was a scam, and it led me right back to this site with other people posting the EXACT letter they had received!!! In reply to the person who copied the letter from Seun Abraham, MY letter was EXACTLY the same as yours---the ENTIRE letter you posted!! So ladies beware that the same letter/scamming is going around now with the name and IP I posted above! Unbelievable!!! Here's my letter:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I am a lonely person as my mail implies...Live alone,I work on my own,Its a work i inherited from my late parents.,Its into buying and selling of Art cultures,fabrics,Gold,Diamond...Not Like Blood Diamond..LOL,Well its easy i get contacted my clients who need my services,the i travel to where i can get the product Cheapest for them in the world and ship to them..I Love my work,It makes me travel and get to know different countries,It also have cool Cash attached..LOL,Cant you give me more insist on what you do??More about my family and past relationships will be in my next mail !!!

I'm looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a guy like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the Internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .characteristics of whom i seek...........The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humor is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my woman...........Get caught with my woman in the rain.Dance with her in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with her doing nothing.Moonlight walks on the beach.Be more proud of her than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with her.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. Thanks for the pictures they are nice, But can you please send me a full body picture ?? I will like to see more of you... I will be uploading some of mine and I'll send them in my next letter to you okay...

You're just a rear find and I'll like to keep this communication going.. I'll understand when you don't respond on time.. But please do try to keep in touch with me okay, as i am so very much getting into you now..

Be good okay sweetie, till i read from you again.. In my thoughts you'll always remain."
ifell4it
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Amando Giammona - amandogiammona73@yahoo.com

Postby ifell4it on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I posted this similar letter in response to someone else's post, because the exact letter was used in MY scam...But I realized that the name and username that MY scammer is using does not show up in the title that way. I wanted others to be able to see HIS name, etc right away if they were looking, so here it is again. Also, I have posted photos this time as well as more of his emails, so this one is more thorough!

BADOO PROFILE - Claimed he lived in DALLAS, TX
EMAIL: amandogiammona73@yahoo.com
IP ADRESS: 66.94.237.139
Yahoo IM CHAT: amandogiammona73
PHONE #'s being used from S. Africa are:
27-73-682-6994 (his personal cell that he called me from before the scam was obvious)
27-78-509-6108 (a "hospital" number that is rarely answered from a non-existent hospital name!)
27-73-240-6600 (a "hotel" number of a non-existent hotel name!)
27-71-478-1734 (his "business partner" that he bought the "gold" from!)

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS: (I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SCAMMER'S REAL PHOTOS OR HE IS BEING IMPERSONATED)

***Wow, I thought I had met an exceptional guy and have been researching all week via internet and phone calls to talk to this person and to verify "facts" that he gave me. There were things that were questionable about his story, but I could never really be quite sure until I discovered THIS site! Thank you so much for the positive confirmation! It suggested typing in specific lines of emails in a search to see if it was a scam, and it led me right back to this site with other people posting the EXACT letter they had received!!! In reply to the person who copied the letter from Seun Abraham, MY letter was EXACTLY the same as yours---the ENTIRE letter you posted!! So ladies beware that the same letter/scamming is going around now with the name and IP I posted above! He communicated with me via email and IM chat for a good 2 MONTHS before asking for money, so BEWARE!!***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE ARE MY LETTERS:

"How are you today?,Thanks for your mail,It really made me Glad...I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours...lol I dont do the IM thing so i decided to write you to know more about me. I am sorry for the late response.. I have been so very busy thats why you haven't heard from me.. Please do accept my apology, I still want to get to know you and i hope you are still wanting the same thing..

More about me I am Amando,37, single never married ,born in Madrid Spain,I am mixed breed...LOL,My Dad Italian and Mum was Spanish...Moved to London UK when i was 10 with parents...I obtained my degree in Accounting.I relocated to the States for some personal reasons which is very important to me months back..,, I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 6"2 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening,and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I have passion for soccer ,I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming ,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself...

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today , QUESTIONS: I want to know more about your family, your background, your work,your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me.
I want you to know that am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t.

I want to know more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I'm using this medium to make you understand that I'm seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship.
I will attach some more pics of me in my next mail to you...Can i see some of you too???
I look forward to hearing from you soon! I care.
Amando."

"Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I am a lonely person as my mail implies...Live alone,I work on my own,Its a work i inherited from my late parents.,Its into buying and selling of Art cultures,fabrics,Gold,Diamond...Not Like Blood Diamond..LOL,Well its easy i get contacted my clients who need my services,the i travel to where i can get the product Cheapest for them in the world and ship to them..I Love my work,It makes me travel and get to know different countries,It also have cool Cash attached..LOL,Cant you give me more insist on what you do??More about my family and past relationships will be in my next mail !!!

I'm looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a guy like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the Internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .characteristics of whom i seek...........The most important characteristics to me are compatibility and friendship. I'd like to find someone who's open,honest and easy going.A sense of humor is a big plus. Ideally we'd have some shared interests and goals, as well as some similarities in opinion about what's important in life. If you love to laugh, travel and appreciate the warmth of a furry coat and a wet nose, let's talk things that i would love to do with my woman...........Get caught with my woman in the rain.Dance with her in the rain.Stargaze on a clear night.Watch the sunset together.Spend all day with her doing nothing.Moonlight walks on the beach.Be more proud of her than i already am at this very moment.Go on a carriage ride through the park.Do a crossword together.Go to brunch.Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).Go for a twilight horseback ride.Watch bad/good movie together.Spend the rest of my life with you.Have our picture taken together.Eat ice cream with her.Make love to you passionately.Go to a museum together.Talk to each other using only body language.Give you space when you need it,but not space to hurt each other.Accept you totally and completely for the rest of my life.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. Thanks for the pictures they are nice, But can you please send me a full body picture ?? I will like to see more of you... I will be uploading some of mine and I'll send them in my next letter to you okay...

You're just a rear find and I'll like to keep this communication going.. I'll understand when you don't respond on time.. But please do try to keep in touch with me okay, as i am so very much getting into you now..

Be good okay sweetie, till i read from you again.. In my thoughts you'll always remain."
Kisses,
Amando."

"How are you doing today and your family...??
I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail!,Your answers are great and i feel comfortable in your words,.....
you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...I'll like to tell you so many things about me, so i'm gonna put enough effort in this mail...
About my family its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past.I will keep this short,i came out from a good combination of two,my Mom is from Spain while Dad is a Italy.I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i don't know much about my Moms family in the Spain while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunately i lost my parent same day, same time, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 8 years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today.

I'm sure you'll be wondering what a guy like me is doing on a dating site,Well.... I was cheated, My Ex and Best Friend cheated on me and i just have to let go forever and ever...Its happened one Saturday i was to travel for a business trip to Illinois in Chicago, and she dropped me at the airport and left...But suddenly i couldn't make my flight that day cause, my flight was re scheduled to be the next Saturday and i have to go back home, to get her informed that flight was re-scheduled....Getting to home, i couldn't find her in the sitting room so i have to check her in her living room, on getting there...I couldn't stand what i saw!!! I CAUGHT HER MAKING LOVE TO MY BEST FRIEND. All i was mad and crazy...don't know what to say or to do..So i just started crying and she was trying to make me understand that its the work of Devil and not his intention, and ever since then i was single, lonely and far from sex for 2 years plus till date. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else's own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as her Husband.

But now i think, i should try and give it a trial again, Am presently looking for a woman hat will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh...It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, i have once been an accountant for a gold company in London before facing the Carrier i have always prayed for.I do travel outside of this country to buy Art Sculptures , craft, beads etc and ship it to the Clients that's requested for it. this have make me travel alot, i have been to different European countries ,twice in England, and I am presently in Johannesburg, South Africa, just for some few weeks,is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, am here to buy gold,sculptures and some paintings , it is cheaper down here compared to other part of the world,I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business.My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun..

Honey in me you are going to find a man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!Directly from my heart to yours!

Your Future King! (I hope!)
Amando."
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Single posted pics
ifell4it
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Amando Giammona - amandogiammona73@yahoo.com

Postby Ralph Warner on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

ifell4it wrote:I posted this similar letter in response to someone else's post,

Scammers often steal their prewritten letters from other scammers so 2 people sending identical emails does not automatically suggest its the same scammer

I wanted others to be able to see HIS name, etc right away if they were looking,

Well done, you are right, people who suspect they may be getting scammed will do some searches, the more scam details we have posted the more likely it is that they will find it.

I have posted photos this time as well as more of his emails, so this one is more thorough!

Thank you, we list scammers here in relation to the pictures they use, some of the more popular models have hundreds of posts dedicated to scammers using their pictures.

BADOO PROFILE - Claimed he lived in DALLAS, TX
IP ADRESS: 66.94.237.139

That IP is a yahoo IP so it doesn't tell us a great deal, in any case, the IP points to Chicago not Dallas.

Could you post the whole header minus your own details, the IP we need should be there somewhere

PHONE #'s being used from S. Africa are:
27-73-682-6994 (his personal cell that he called me from before the scam was obvious)
27-78-509-6108 (a "hospital" number that is rarely answered from a non-existent hospital name!)
27-73-240-6600 (a "hotel" number of a non-existent hotel name!)
27-71-478-1734 (his "business partner" that he bought the "gold" from!)

Did you have any other details from these other people, the more you can give us here the more people may be saved from by your post.

***Wow, I thought I had met an exceptional guy and

The scammers are always going to appear to be the perfect mate, until they start asking for money that is.

(I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SCAMMER'S REAL PHOTOS OR HE IS BEING IMPERSONATED)

They are stolen, the person in the picture is not the scammer.
"Thou shall read thy FAQ" CLICK HERE for salvation
Has your scammer sent you to any websites, it may have been fake Click Here to find out more
Ralph Warner
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 pm

No DIY hit by the email adress.
By the pictures:
For the second picture - one hit on Twitter: for the real owner of this pictures. Ramzi I.
Remember disclaimer posted above: "The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers! The scammers are using their images without their knowledge and permission to deceive their victims and scam them out of money"...

For the last picture: www. clickandflirt.com/ users/tonihernz - but to see the profile details you need to be user there...

I posted this similar letter in response to someone else's post, because the exact letter was used in MY scam...

Found this post and merged with this other here. Even if the scammers use the same letter, if they use different pictures, they has different threads here. If you read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328, you will understand why the scammers are sorted here by pictures.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Postby ifell4it on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 am

Ok, here is a DETAILED version of the scam with ALL names of people, places, addresses and phone numbers they used, as well as the methods they used and descriptions of the habits and mannerisms of the scammers:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The profile was on Badoo as Amando Giammona of Dallas, TX around 10/23/11, and I responded first. He then wrote back on Badoo, giving me his email address of amandogiammona73@yahoo and said to write him there, which I did. Correspondence through emails began on 10/25/11. He finally wrote back about a week later with a long letter (which I NOW know to be a copied scam letter) that began with, "How are you today?,Thanks for your mail,It really made me Glad...I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the ladies I read from on here are not what I want "you sound nice" and made me think ahead with this little message of yours..." The letter goes on to say he is from Madrid, Spain--half Italian, half Spanish. I did not always respond immediately to his emails, so I would actually get some shorter emails saying he was patiently waiting for a reply and hoped that I had not lost interest.

Then 2 more long letters came (which I also NOW know to be copied scam letters): The next one mentioned, "I am a lonely person as my mail implies...Live alone,I work on my own,Its a work i inherited from my late parents.,Its into buying and selling of Art cultures,fabrics,Gold,Diamond...Not Like Blood Diamond..LOL,Well its easy i get contacted my clients who need my services,the i travel to where i can get the product Cheapest for them in the world and ship to them..." AND then on 12/3/11, "I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail!,Your answers are great and i feel comfortable in your words,.....you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family...." He then goes on to say that he is presently working in JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA for a few weeks. He has no family or real friends. (These emails have very few grammatical errors, and the few I noticed just seemed ok for someone of another nationality).

We began IM'ing on YAHOO on 12/12/11, and in that very first chat, he ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER and said he wanted us to hear each other's voices, so he CALLED ME. We only talked for a few minutes and got "disconnected." (Now he has my phone number, which he needed for the scam). I was able to hear his voice, Italian accent, and his laugh (all of which are crucial later on). We CHATTED ON THE IM EVERY DAY after that for 8 days in a row. His SPELLING AND GRAMMAR WERE REALLY GOOD, so I didn't suspect anything from that. During these chats, he would ALWAYS CALL ME "BABY" at the end of EVERY SENTENCE. He always ASKED IF I WAS OK EVERY TIME we chatted. He hit the "BUZZ" BUTTON a lot during our chats, but on Yahoo, it is LIPS THAT KISS THE SCREEN. He always used the FALLING HEARTS ENVIRONMENT in the background to appear romantic. He let his AFFECTIONS FOR ME BE KNOWN EARLY ON, but didn't overdo it, because I kept telling him I was in no rush, not looking for anything serious and just wanted to be friends for now. He "respectfully" let me know he was falling for me and cared deeply for me, but played it cool. He referred to his "PRODUCTION MANAGER" of the gold several times. He NEVER asked me for money. He said his middle NAME was Ilario.

I ASKED HIM SPECIFIC QUESTIONS during these chats, so I could verify information:

1. Q: Where exactly do you live in Dallas--by what major intersection? A: "505 S. ACRES DR., DALLAS,TX 75217" ! (I wasn't expecting an exact address, but he said now I would know where to find him and that he couldn't hide from me.) I checked it out and obviously, he does not live there! I WONDER IF HE ACTUALLY KNOWS THE PEOPLE WHO DO LIVE THERE??!
2. Q: What is the name of the HOTEL you are staying at? A: "ROYAL PALM HOTEL" (This hotel does NOT exist in Johannesburg, or ANYwhere in Africa!)
3. Q: What street is the hotel on? A: "BERTRAMS RD." (There IS a Bertrams Road in the area)

On 12/17/11, he said he was going MOTORCYCLE RIDING with a guy. When we connected again later that evening by IM, he emailed me 2 full-length PHOTOS of him STANDING BY MOTORCYCLES and wearing motorcycle gear. This, of course, made it seem very legit that he had gone riding. (I will submit these photos and ALL of the ones he sent). This story was also very important for the scam to be believable. On 12/18/11, he says he may have his gold before Christmas and be able to come "home" and finally meet me. We chatted once more on 12/19/11, and THEN I DIDN'T HEAR FROM HIM OR SEE HIM ONLINE FOR 2 DAYS IN A ROW. This made me wonder if he couldn't get an internet connection or if something had happened to him.

Then on 12/21/11, THE NIGHTMARE BEGAN!: I received a PHONE CALL from a 'POLICEMAN' who said he got my name & number from Amando's phone, and was calling to inform me that he had been in a MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT and was IN THE HOSPITAL! He gave the phone to the 'DOCTOR', who told me he had broken leg and had a "tear" in his neck and was bleeding and in CRITICAL condition. The doctor said he needed to do SURGERY on his neck, but could not do it without MONEY FIRST(because that's just how Africa runs things). He didn't really ask ME to send money, but wondered if I would be able to help him. I demanded to speak to Amando, and I did. Even though he sounded like the guy I talked to ONCE on the phone, I told him to tell me something that only HE would know, and he mentioned about three things from our chats that I felt only he would know. He was in such 'pain' and talking so believable as if he was really there--he kept asking "What's going to happen to me? They won't operate." He kept telling me how much he cared about me and kept APOLOGIZING for it happening. The way he talked to me was the same caring, sincere manner as before, and I really believed he was hurt. A little part of me thought it could be a scam, so any information I was given, I checked out on internet. Some of it couldn't be verified, but I kept looking for answers. Some of it seemed very believable, especially the details given by the 'doctor' and the 'policeman' and 'Amando' himself. Amando's voice was so different with that "Italian" accent (did not sound African like the others), that I even believed that Amando was sincere, but that the others thought they would take advantage of me to see if they could get money from me! At this point, it was very difficult to believe "Amando" was not who I thought he was! The POLICEMAN was always HELPFUL and VERY CONCERNED for Amando. He said he would keep his phone with him, so that I could get a hold of him. (I NOW KNOW HE USED THESE TACTICS TO GAIN MY TRUST OF HIM!)

The next day, they are saying that he is practically going to DIE if he doesn't have surgery, so (believing this is my friend that I've become very fond of), I HAD to help him (thinking that it could be a scam, but if it WASN'T, then I could not live with myself knowing that I didn't help him and that I would never get to meet this AMAZING man that I had a potential future with)! So I told the policeman I would send the money($750) for the surgery, but asked how I would get it to them. He said I would just have to "trust" him being a policeman and "man of integrity" and he would get the money through Western Union and "give" it to the doctor. He was so "concerned" for Amando, that I just trusted he was for real! As soon as I sent the money, I felt I was scammed and would never hear from them again. BUT, the next morning the "doctor" called ME, saying that the surgery was successful and he was okay now. I talked to Amando later, and he told me, "Thank you so much, you saved my life, I can't believe you did that for me, I care about you so much, how am I ever going to repay you, and I will pay you the money back." At this point, I'm thinking everything must be real---especially Amando seemed so genuine and, of course, I didn't WANT to believe he wasn't. (STAYING IN TOUCH WITH ME WAS JUST PART OF THE PLAN TO TRY TO GET MORE MONEY, SINCE I ALREADY DID IT ONCE).

The next day, Amando starts acting very WORRIED ABOUT HIS BELONGINGS IN THE HOTEL." He said he had his computer, luggage, and even his "GOLD" in the hotel room. He said the hotel had called him to tell him that they needed him to PAY for another month or they would have to REMOVE HIS BELONGINGS from the room, and they were not guaranteed to be in a safe place after that! At that point (for the first time ever) HE asked if he could get a "LOAN" from me for $400 FOR THE HOTEL. (The 'employee' of the hotel said he owed $400 + $101 in late fees for a total of $501) I had already decided I was NOT going to send any more money (just in case it WAS a scam), and since that was not life or death, I told him I didn't have any more money and tried to think of other things he could do about it. I asked the policeman and doctor if they could go get his things and let him keep in the hospital, but they had excuses why he could not do that. Then, I noticed Amando was COUGHING during the last few calls, so I asked if he was getting sick, because I was worried about the possibility of pneumonia. He said the doctor drew blood and they were checking.

I called the next day to check on his blood test, and Amando tells me that he has----MALARIA!!!! So I spoke with the doctor about it, and he tells me there is nothing they can do for him without the proper MEDICATION, which they did not already have at the hospital. It would have to be ORDERED AND PAID FOR FIRST, of course! I still said I did not have any more money to help. (I'm still buying the story, but still with some skepticism, because I have been researching things this whole time, and some things did not add up, and the doctor couldn't even tell me WHICH STRAIN of Malaria he had---he just got defensive). So, it's killing me to think he might be dying AGAIN, but about this time, I was beginning to get more clarity and just gave the whole thing to God in prayer. I told God to either heal him if he was really sick, or give me absolute clarity and confirmation that it was a scam. That very same night, I came across YOUR website, which gave so many helpful links. But the thing you suggested that I had NOT known to do up to that point, was to Google the emails and see if they were scam letters, and THAT is when I discovered they WERE!!! At that point, I knew for sure I had been scammed, but I still had trouble believing that "Amando" was a part of it! He talked different and seemed like he REALLY was falling for me and didn't have anyone else.....but I had to realize that--if he was who I thought he was--then I would not have received those emails that were not even his---it's so hard, because the "chats" were so nice and believable....Anyway, that's the game they play, I know.....These people were VERY GOOD!---All the people involved always had the same answer (mostly) when I asked the same questions to different people, and they gave me real street names, but when searching for them on the map, the actual addresses didn't exist nor did the businesses. I was questioning so many things and continued to say I had no more money, so the phone calls suddenly stopped!! Last communication was on 12/30/11.

***SO HERE ARE THE PEOPLE'S NAMES, NUMBERS, ETC ALL TOGETHER SO YOU CAN SEE ALL THE INFORMATION IN ONE PLACE---NONE OF THEM ARE VALID PLACES/NAMES/ADDRESSES, EVEN THOUGH THE STREET NAMES ACTUALLY EXIST (THE POLICE OFFICER'S NAME MAY BE REAL BECAUSE HE HAD TO HAVE AN ID TO PICK UP THE WESTERN UNION, UNLESS ID WAS FAKE!):

EVERYTHING IS IN GAUTENG, JOHANNESBURG:

AMANDO: 27-73-682-6994 (His cell)

HOTEL: Royal Palm Hotel, Room #506 (does not exist)
ADDRESS: 356 Bertrams
EMPLOYEE: "Miss Princess"
PHONE: 27-73-240-6600 (not determined if cell or LAN)

HOSPITAL: Life PEP Hospital, Room #102 (does not exist)
ADDRESS: (given 2 addresses within a week!)
172 Blehen St. (the first day I got the call)
306 Kempton Park Rd.(toward last day of scam)
DOCTOR: "Dr. Francis" - he was the ONLY Dr. ever on duty that I spoke with!
PHONE: 27-78-509-6108 (ended up being a cell phone--not LAN line)

POLICE: Never given an address or which police division he worked at
OFFICER: "WILLIAMS WUAASI" (Could be his REAL NAME, because this is who
picked up the money from Western Union, unless ID was fake)!
PHONE: He would not give me HIS number, but always contacted me from Amando's
cell phone (When I asked him for HIS cell number, he said he didn't
know if he could TRUST me because he didn't KNOW me! I told him that
I didn't know HIM, but gave him my MONEY!!! WOW--HUH??! :-o
PRODUCTION
MANAGER: "Mohammed Refiu" (the guy he bought gold from)
PHONE: 27-71-478-1734

EMAIL IPS: My FIRST email originated from Lagos, Nigeria (the only one from Nigeria)
The next 8 rotated between Gauteng,Johannesburg and Reston, Virginia (???)
The last 3 were from Gauteng, Johannesburg
(NONE of the IP's from Gauteng, JHB were ever the same nor were the ones from Reston,VA)
ifell4it
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ifell4it on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:10 am

I already posted 3 of the photos the scammer used, but here are ALL of the rest of the photos that I was sent:

ifell4it
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:15 am

Thank you for sharing your story here, ifell4it, great work :applause:
He will try for sure to contact you again, but, please, ignore him. Dont answer at phone, erase him out from your chat list, block him. Better, if is possible, change your phone number and your email adress.
Here - http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 22&t=13396 you can find some elements about the healing process. You are not alone. If you need help to move forward or if you just want to talk with someone about this episode in your life, we are here for you.
Take good care of you and be very careful with your online contacts for a while. It is better to have remorse because you check everything than to have regrets that you did not do it on time.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

ilariojd@aol.com

Postby Bix on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 am

badoo
Enree 39, Baldwin, LA
About me
A bit about me; I am friendly, courteous, affectionate, respectful, and most of all a gentle man. I believe in being open and honest, loving your family, being a REAL friend, treating others with respect, being committed to the ones you love regardless of their actions, showing affection, doing the little things that show you care, listening before deciding, and of course true love.
In a … 'social' setting, I am somewhat quite and a little shy in the beginning, but I open up more and more as trust and bonds are formed. I love playing golf, and all outdoor activities, almost any sport, hiking, biking, etc. But I also like staying at home watching movies and cooking dinner. Family comes before any activity.
I definitely believe there are some people we are meant to meet, even if just for a little while I consider myself to be an easy going, fun loving, caring and honest person. I believe in being committed to a relationship. I like many things and I am fairly open to trying something new
Interested in
I want someone who can take my breath away and knows that "build-up" is important. She has to know how to get down and dirty whether out the mountain four-wheeling or working on her car but also know how to clean up nice and know how to make a boy feel special out on the town. Shy girls are great and even those ones that pretend to be shy, but she needs to be able to warm up after a bit too and … not be afraid to take control of the situation in an awkward moment. Not 100% sure if I believe in the soul mate thing but I definitely believe there are some people we are meant to meet, even if just for a little while
I consider myself to be an easy going, fun loving, caring and honest person. I believe in being committed to a relationship. I like many things and I am fairly open to trying something new. I would like to meet someone who:
shares my interests, (not necessarily all, but at least some of honest, easy going, fun loving and caring. would be committed to a relationship with

Can you leave me your email address, so we can stay in touch and get to know each other
Ilariojd@aol.com

Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers using stolen pictures of Ramzi I.

Postby tourielefae on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Where found: match
Name Used: Steven Philby - told me he was off coast of Florida, but originally was from Brazil.
Email address: philbysteven@gmail.com
Telephone # still using as of this morning when he hate texted me: 352-577-8154

It all started out at the beginning of October 2013. He contacted me on the dating website. I responded. We went from emails to texts. The emails are almost identical to the ones above. I won't re-post but can if someone wants them. He said he was an engineer on a ship off the coast of Florida. This made sense as his profile and cell phone are registered in Florida.

By November he had been transferred to a ship off of France and now couldn't get home. He wanted money for a flight home. Of course I refused because that is when the scam trigger went off. I told him no and no longer wanted any contact from him. That was the end.

At the end of December, he contacted me again, saying he wasn't scamming, he still wanted to know me and would never ask for money again.

He did not...within 1 day he wanted me to receive money for him through western union for his sick son in Africa that had contracted Malaria on a holiday. I immediately stopped talking to him.

Same stories as most...girlfriend took off. Parents died, etc etc.

This morning he texted me ranting that I have posted all over the web that he is a scammer and posted his number and name. I have not. Only one other site other than here now, I posted his name. But after doing some research on his number and picture apparently others have.

The pictures that I have are all the same as the above, with the exception of his "child" and I won't post that as per guidelines.

He did some threatening and said he would post me all over as a scam artist. Ok, feel free to post. I am not and haven't done anything.

Just wanted others to be aware of a new or maybe old, user name using these pictures.
tourielefae
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Ramzi I.

Postby Marisa on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:50 am

not sure why, but last post is not in Google, so re-posting info:

email: philbysteven@gmail.com
phone: 352-577-8154
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Mario Oliver, mariooliver27@gmx.com

Postby Bix on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:04 pm

badoo.com/01246181218/
Mario 40, Carolina, LA

mariooliver27@gmx.com
you can write me a little about yourself and send me some of your picture
you can also drop me your cell phone number so i can always communicate with you through ther

facebook.com/mario.oliver.18062
Mario Oliver
Worked at Self employed
Studied at University of Chicago
From Itala, Italy
Mario Oliver changed his profile picture. about an hour ago :twisted:
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby troy0531 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:23 pm

This scammer also tries to scam gay males.

He claims his birthday is April 9th and that he will be 40 in 2014. Also claims his mother is Spanish and his father Italian. Has lived in the U.S. for 8 years. His parents died in a car accident 2 years ago. He claims to live in Belcamp, MD. He claims to be Ilario Dalberto (D'Alberto?). The dog pictured in the photos is named Jackie, but is a boy. He told me he works for an art dealer/seller and that he was going to Johannesburg, South Africa on business.

We've been chatting less than a week, but things just did not add up, so I started searching the internet and found this site.

I've received most of the same pictures that are posted here.

His e-mail address is ilariojd@outlook.com

He texted me on "his" phone from So. Africa -- 27-61-451-8020

He is on gay.com under Enrie.

He chats on Yahoo messenger as ilariojd.
troy0531
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:39 am

Welcome to RS and thanks for up date :) feel free to post any info that you still have :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby ifell4it on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi--it's the original poster of this scammer. I haven't seen my post in a while, and I'm sad to see the others who have been taken by this scammer! However, I'm glad to see that it led you here (must be from doing the image search on his pics, since his names, phone numbers and emails have, of course, changed from mine)! I know of others who have seen this and learned the truth as well, but did not post here. So, it gives me some peace to know that maybe you were spared losing money, more money, more wasted time and heartache!!

******If this has just recently happened to you and you are trying to find the REAL man in these photos--please do NOT contact him. HE IS MARRIED WITH CHILDREN!! HE IS ALREADY VERY AWARE (INITIALLY FROM ME) THAT THIS IS GOING ON WITH HIS PHOTOS AS WELL, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO INFORM HIM EITHER!! HE HAS A LOT ON HIS PLATE RIGHT NOW, SO PLEASE LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE PEACEFULLY. Remember, it was the FAKE personality of the SCAMMER that you "fell in love" with! Yes, you also fell for this man's appearance--but the two were not meshed with the same person!! If you really "love" him---you will not bother him (yes, I did this, so this is why I know what I'm talking about and hope that you take my advice).*******

I pray that you all find peace and closure and move on and learn from this experience as I did! :applause:
ifell4it
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males