peterwillia28
- 49 y/o male
- liverpool, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- construction Engineer
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-01-15 11:43:26
- ID: 205095
i am williams peter, a construction Engineer seeking a true love of any age and location because age is mere number and i am ready to relocate if i see the right person. i seek a true love of my life having lost my wife 8 years ago. plus four four seven zero four five seven nine nine three one zero

Hello Dear!!!
Sequel to your profile, i will like to inform you that i am interested in you. My name is Peter Williams from London, i am a construction Engineer, I am a widowed, I lost my wife 8 years ago and ever since then I have been searching for a serious relationship until my friend introduce me to this site that God will give me what I seek here. I am interested in a nice lady of any age, race and location. I will take care of you and ready to accept you the way you are. I have a son of 17 years old but he lives in Germany, I was born in 1962. Please consider this proposal as it took me almost 1 hour to write you this mail because I am new in this site and you are the only one I have seen interesting to me because your profile have what I seek from a woman. Please do reply to me on peter_willia@yahoo. com because I don’t really like dating sites like this. So I will not be always here.
Do note that it will do me whole lots of good if you consider this proposal and reply me as soon as possible. Do note that your location and age do not matter to me because age is just a mere number and for your location, I am ready to relocate for your sake if you accept this proposal
Waiting for your reply
Yours Peter Williams
Email: peter_willia@yahoo. com
Phone: +447045799310
:twisted:

IP: 41.203.64.130
Decimal: 701186178
Hostname: 41.203.64.130
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd
Services: None detected
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos
No, Mugu! I don't want to be your friend!!!
janex69
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Peter Williams - peter_willia@yahoo.com

Postby firefly on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 pm

The IP 41.203.64.130 has hits in The Project Honey Pot and is reported on domainnamebanned, Thread_1290898424.
Same IP is reported into viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42866&p=228160.

Avatar for the email adress peter_willia@yahoo.com:

The email adress has no DIY hits.
Last edited by Marisa on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: usual violation by this poster, hotlinked pictures
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Shawn Cook; <shawncook146@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Username: shawnpro

Email: shawncook146@rocketmail.com

User IP 198.144.116.27

nLayer Communications, Inc.
OrgId: NLAYE
Address: 209 W. Jackson Blvd
Address: Suite 700
City: Chicago
StateProv: IL
PostalCode: 60606-6936

Full Name
Shawn cook

About me
I am a gentle man and easy going someone that love to know some thing new and keep on improving on the existing skill. I love reading, going out and love to travel with love one

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
elk city oklahoma

Marital Status
Divorced

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Engineer

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shawn Cook - shawncook444@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Full Name
Shawn cook
About me
I am a young minded, fun, spirited and sincere individual who is relatively new to the area from oklahoma, interested in meeting like minded souls to establish solid friendships and should something greater develop, that would truly be a gift. Potential for a long term, committed and monogamous relationship with a like minded man is a vision I hold, but realize too that it's the journey that counts as well, all while I learn about this city, my place within it and where I ultimately want to call "home".
Come from
United States
Registered
Yesterday, 6:24 pm
City, State, Province
elk city oklahoma
Marital Status
Divorced
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Engineer
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

shawnpro01: @alsmit hello i like your picture and i wanna know more about you.
shawnpro01: I am shawn cook from elk city oklahoma here looking nice and real woman. you can chart with me...... welcome and goodluck

shawncook444@hotmail.com

IP: 74.115.1.233
Hostname: 74-115-1-233.anchorfree.com
ISP: AnchorFree

proxy
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Shawn Cook - shawncook444@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 pm

email=> FB
FB:
Shawm Cook

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Spark.com:
same pic.

Divorced, Man seeking Man
50 years old from East Orange, NJ

Logged in: more than 60 days ago
Last Update: 11/4/2011

Have kids:
Wants kids:
Yes
Height:
5' 10" (178 cm)
Ethnicity:
Caucasian / White
Religion:
Christian

Smoke:
Non-Smoker
Drink:
Never
Education:
Bachelor's Degr…
Construction/Ag…
Annual $:
$50,000 - $100,…

IM
Flirt
E-card
Secret Admirer?
Yes
No
Maybe
Favorite

am Davis I own my home and i am self employed,I am easy going and open minded person, easily get along with love and respect.. I have a great sense of humor, love to tease with good jokes, love to cook, talk many positive things, love to watch the movies at theater. I am very humble and love to meet new friends with my smile,i am easy going fun, honest, caring... non smoking and non drinking. good sense of humor.Distance shouldn't be a problem to us at all for the fact that we are ready to get to know more about each other and moreover i don't mind relocating for the right relationship that comes my way, steady is cherished.

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:22 pm

his add. spark pics :)

Image Image Image Image
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 pm

also on a German social site
David63, from Kochel am See, widowed

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

shawncook146@rocketmail.com

Postby Myra on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm

tagged
Shawn C
Tagline: Here for Long and serious relationship
Basic Info: 49, Male, Elk City, OK
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking

Image Image

on MS
Jeff Liff
Male, 52, LOSANGELES, California

Details
Here for: Networking, Serious Relationships
Hometown: Berlin
Children: Love kids, but not for me
Education: Post grad
Income: $100,000 to $150,000

Image Image
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Roberto Pirlo (hisgrace201360@gmail.com)

Postby Aries56 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Match.com
blueeyed321
49 yrs old
London, Greater London

Could not find him in search. There is several Roberto Pirlo both on Facebook and Skype but I cant tell if some is the right guy, its too many with same name.
I really wish this one is real, just look at the letters he sent me today :love: but I have noticed his Ams :(
Also searching for phrases but no luck.

first mail:

Hello xxxx, Thanks for the Mail. How are you ? what have you been up today? It was nice to read from you.Am taking the spare time to write you more about myself. Am single man living all alone for few years.. life has been incomplete without having someone next to share life with.Am new to online form of meeting people.i decided to make use of the platform due to successful stories have heard and read about.but i believe there's more to life than spending it all alone. have always have faith theirs someone out there for another . not trying to boost non paint the good side alone,am only trying to tell deep details about myself and my life,bother presence and past.first at the machines in the gym.I think I'll try something completely different.I'm going to try to inspire you to write to me through my most intimate possessions, my thoughts.I want you to know things about me and what I'm looking for. I suppose the most important thing for you to know is that I'm not looking for flirt, am down to find someone with serious and sincere mind.neither am in in a rush for a relationship. am sincerely patience man with believe in mixed of Old fashion and new fashion style of life.Am neither in a rush , but to take every possible step at a time.There, I've said it. It's as simple as that.
Therefore, with that in mind let me tell you about me so that you'll know just whom it is you're getting involved with,hoping you will love to keep involve with him. …I am a very sincere and generous individual .Anyone that knows me will firmly attest to that. I strongly believe in doing for another, that is to say that, anything I can do to help you, make you feel better or see you smile.cause in every friendship to lead to relationship.smiles and laughter are the best key to build a stronger love foundation between two individuals.… I would do it without question. I consider myself a nice package in that I am a very neat and clean man, I cook very well,with secret recipe have got , i guess cooking for you would be lovely and bet you'll like it. i also like doing some sewing,garden cleaning,ironing most time on Sundays,and separate the colors in the laundry .You will be cared for when you're sick and made you very happy when you want to smile .giving a man of my caliber will only add positive to your life.. believe when you sick, you can always have me next to you.when you need a hand to rise you up, my arms are capable of holding you so firmly.
I am self employed as a sub-contractor and Businessman ,i use to work with an Oil consulting firm way back in the United States,i gave up my work cause i love my family, i decided to be self employed so i can have more time to spend with my family, my job then was demanding and so much emergency trips.i always miss my late families that was why i decided to quit and start my own business in the same line .i serve as a Proposal Consultants and also deal partially as supplier. i basically deal in refined oil, liquefied Natural Gas and All petrochemical allied products.
My go is to find major companies who needs the products, do proposal research and find major suppliers to make purchase and supplies. am more of a sub-contractor.but its could be demanding as well, do lot of traveling.but i love my job. the reason for being self employed has been lost, i lost my parents some years ago. after that i was only left with my wife,we were unlucky to have a baby,unfortunately we were among those who had no kid. i lost my wife many years ago. it took me long years to over come her departure in my life. we live like we were twin. i am the only child my parents had.my family is very small family that i was only chance to know 2 of ,my uncles but unfortunately they all dead as well.have got some families around the world.but to be sincere, i don't know where one and other are.my story sound like an Alien but i realized they're millions of people with worse stories. i read of a man who is 69 years but never had any family cause he has always been an orphan. i never had a sweet childhood.but his happy with how life treats him.my late wife died of cancer,i was with her on sick bed till the last hour of her life. Am not looking for a woman to bare kids with me , i don't want kid. have promise myself that. but certain I will play the dad role perfectly with your kids if you've got some.if you want.i love and adore kids. In addition this man is very romantic and affectionate.
Well that's just me I guess. I do like to stay in doors and spend quite evenings at home,life gets lonely more so because I have no one in my life to share time with .I have made up my mind to find someone special to share life with,to go out together with and let loose from time to time. As very one needs to have an unwinding session, heck .I'm a busy man sometimes when i have lot to do .i travel most time due to my kinds of business when it needs a research . And I think this ones important … I'm a very good listener. I always listen … and that's the hardest part of being a good communicator … the listening part. In addition to the listening, comes a very understanding man. You can never do wrong by me just by being yourself.
As long as you are you, I will always understand and never blame …. Heck, I'll take the blame 9 times out of 10. More over, this man is not always right, does not need to have the remote or afraid to say "I'm sorry." Well, I'm not going to even attempt to say I'm perfect … I have many flaws as well. Sometimes I yell if I get cut off. I tend to speak my mind …. Really, don't ask me any question that you might not want to hear the truth about. I have a very difficult time lying.For me it's just a lot easier to be blatant. Last, you will always be trusted … until … well, I don't really know how much it would take me to loose my trust of you, it's never happened before. I don't get jealous, so that means your motives will never be questioned. Well, there you have it … or should I say me. All this for one small price … your love and attention. You get all this, plus my love and attention..cause am ready to start a new life and share my qualities with someone loving,caring,respectful and honest,that why am
looking for a woman on the site .hoping i find one soon,i wont mind if is you . lets give a trial,

if you want it,then get back to me

second mail:
Thanks so much for the mail.. Am glad to read such an open , sincere and simple description about yourself., it's scares to meet your type of woman even though through internet conversation. i must tell u i really appreciate your openness..i believe you are purposely created for a man who knows the value of who you are,i hope am worthy enough to have you next to my heart..Gladly we share likes and wants in common.we can make it happen ,we can make the dream comes true,it only takes your to give that chance and i will handle it with a tender ,loving ,caring touch .if u can give me chance i will pamper your love and honesty.if you can give me the RISK to trust and believe i will make u smile and happy.if you can tell me what it take to have your heart of love.am willing to do it and keep your heart in mine so it would never fall apart.so that it would every be in me ...

I know it could be so hard to give it a trial but how much more do we know about life and time.life is to short take for long but some bad wicked heart men makes loving and sincere woman like you take it hard to give her love out again.but am here i cross my Heart .with the cupid arrow in my heart for u...

if you get to give me chance to that man who will occupy your heart i bet you will have cause to never want me to leave you cause have got lot and load to share with you if you wish to share yours with me.
What can i Do to have you next to me?

lots of cheers
Roberto xxx
his avatar pic at match

Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roberto Pirlo (hisgrace201360@gmail.com)

Postby Marisa on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:21 pm

Aries56 wrote:Could not find him in search.

The second picture is in Google Image Search and Scamdigger, led to this topic. ;)
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Aries56 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:59 am

Thank you for the help, I dont know why I could not find him. Have to do better next time :)
Aries56
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Roberto Pirlo (hisgrace201360@gmail.com)

Postby Azzurro on Thu May 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello Aries56,
I guess we had the same lover;) I got EXACTLY the same first letter from Roberto Des. Pirlo ( learned later in the web that it's Desmond). I met "him" at match.com He now uses rdespirlo2166@gmail.com and says he has a company called Funfal Ventures which I found also at LinkedIn. He is at soul-catcher.eu list as well. +971529286217 +447513298170 and says he lives in Aldeburgh UK ( address at Funfal Ventures site, terrible language..) He tried to get me money as he said he had an accident in Dubai at a "business trip".My suspicions were proven righteous.

Azzurro
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Fri May 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks for the update and hope you already stop contact and block him :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males