Jason Smith - jason2care@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white men.

Jason Smith - jason2care@gmail.com

Postby gotscammed2 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

Hi Ladies,

Please watch out for this guy posing as Jason Smith from Jason2Care@gmail.com..got scammed out of Iphone and cell phone bill is outrageous...claims once we started talking that he had to go to Malaysia overseas for a contract and that everything went bad ...his machine broke...he needed money..he was hungry...asked me for money all the time...told him I was broke..he did not understand...told him I am bankrupt...he told me to go get a loan to get him home to be with me and our son...his phone was not working he needed communication so I borrowed money from a friend to get him Iphone..and he would pay me back..never happened..also so we can go to UK to be with his family...I fell for him because I thought it was legit on Christian Mingle.com and he prayed with me on phone, had me talk to his mum and said his son Freddy could not wait to call me mum..etc etc...we got into a big fight when he said not to call so much or text him and stop accusing of cheating when I heard a woman in the background..he said how much he loved me when I told him I was trying to get him money...glad he only ripped me off with Iphone and my friends ring...

Your welcome how was your day? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ABOUT ME,Hope this mail will attract some smiles on your face as am introducing myself, and will be glad IF YOU CAN DO THE SEAM,...,,I HAVE A BIG DREAM OF A HAPPY HOME

I am, Jason Smith I was born in Rotterdam Netherlands (Holland), I move here in US few years ago, i came here when my father was working in California, I School at Netherlands so English turns to be my second language but doesn’t mean that I can’t have a good convection
I have a son he is 8 years old, name Freddy, living with my mom and grand mom in (England) that was after i lost my wife 4 years ago in a car crash,,,and my dad past way 6 years ago, like you can see I'm a widowed, have you been to Europe? am living in Lafayette Louisiana.

I have a job and I love my job, am a geologist, as an offshore drilling and mining, oil spillage , also a similar field to my late dad job. In human I value honesty, faithfulness, caring, understanding, loyalty and I am not just looking for a woman for (A NIGHT STAND) but someone with good internal qualities and has lots of love to give in return, I know if I got deceived by physical beauty therefore it can fade away in a short time so I do focus my attention mostly in the internal beautiful of a woman that can last forever and happily as we all grow old together,

I have always try to put God first in everything that I do even though I am not righteous but I prayed before I take the decision to try the online dating coz this is my first time in online dating site but for the fact that my work keeps me busy so I believe that this may be another means to meet someone to share my life with, all I know is that “if two are meant to become one” then it must surely be, it doesn’t matter, how, where and i don't believe that distance have anything to do with a true relationship, what matters most is what we have in our hearts, believing in the blessing's of the Lord our God, and trusting in him,
I’m muscular guy with a kind heart and I love to treat others the same way I will like to be treated, I think that I have what it takes to live happily but at the same time one thing is really missing “ my soul mate,the love of my life” because I need someone who has lots of love to give and receive, someone who likes to pamper and be pampered, someone who is honest and willing to work well in a relationship both in good and bad times, someone who likes to achieve goals and we will remain faithful to each other. Someone who is caring and understanding and has a matured sense of handling things if ever things go wrong. If I find myself in love I do fall with all my heart because I am one man to one woman kind of guy and I love to spend time with my partner and showing affection, do you agreed with me that this life we are living is too short? But it only take couple who has a good understanding of life to live life at its fullness and last longer.

I have spent quality time here writing about me so I will appreciate if you too can spend your precious time to write more on the things I need to know about you, how long you have been on online dating? Because I’m bit curious, does it means no one has noticed you yet? Tell me more about your job, are you happy with it, because happiness is very important in anything we do, and why did you like your job? you likes and dislikes, If you have any other thing to share with me, just feel free let get to know each other, expecting to hear from you soon, I will stop here, talk to you later,

I got you phone number thank you,I will give a call soon

God Bless You

Jason

gotscammed2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Using the name Donald Hillway

Postby gotscammed2 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 am

I received a similar letter close to yours from this guy posing as Jason Smith..but they look different on pics. You can find any pics online to use just by using a google search images. Sad these guys are using Kids to pull heart strings! :evil:
gotscammed2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jason Smith - jason2care@gmail.com

Postby The Enchantress on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am

Hi and welcome to Romance Scam.

Thank You for posting this information - it will alert and save others being scammed. Well Done :applause:

Best advice is to cease all contact with these callous criminals.

If you have any questions, concerns or further details please post.
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby firefly on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:32 pm

The same email adress is used for one Facebook profile with other gallery, reported into viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34480.
firefly

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Hillway - hillway1966@hotmail.com

Postby Arabian Nights on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 pm

@ gotscammed2
Welcome and sorry for your experience

Please post up the information of your scammer

pictures
emails
IP address
Email addresses
The names used
Where did you meet
Phone numbers and so on
email / chat that shows PROOF of scam
So that it shows to be a scammer using an innocent person's picture
Thankyou so much

Linkies to help
FAQ - viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328

Finding the headers in emails.
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=10910

How to post an image:
viewtopic.php?t=63

Sad these guys are using Kids to pull heart strings!

truth is the scammer is using STOLEN pictures, that is the sad part
Have you GOOGLED today!
POST UP: Site, Profile, Pic, Name, IP, Phone before it is deleted
Arabian Nights
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gotscammed2 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Here is another letter he sent me: he is also going by the name of Carlos Jay. His Skype address is Jason2Care, he claims he is stuck in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur. His agents are Gary Westbrook and Jimmy Austin LADIES DO NOT SEND THESE DUDES ANYTHING! He duped me out of Iphone and my girlfriends ring as he convinced me that we were going to be married and started saying he was my husband, etc. I kept telling him I was broke and so he started a fight with me and never heard from him since! These guys are very convincing! Sheep in wolves clothing!

I added another pic he uses with children to break your heart that they are using kids!

Do you know where they are getting pics like this? And what do they really look like? I want them exposed for using children!

And another letter: pardon the language he uses:
Hello My True Love, removed personal details, (I bloted my first name out)

I Love you so.....so....so..much and I'm madly,insanely in LOVE with you. The worldly people who don't understand the depth of Gods love will never know the love of what we share with our God and how he connected us.
It was a wonderful Sunday service baby, I wish you were with me, and again you make it best Sunday so far for a long time, with your lovely pictures ok your so sweet, I can't wait oh, your rips, breast, ass, trying to undress you with my imagination, am gonna eat you up, be ready baby, your a food, I love it all and I love how your are,

However I am so happy that YOU have found me and I connected with your heart as he ordained it since the foundation. It was meant to be is all I can honestly say.

My baby Girl i love the feelings that your my wife,i can wait, I like that I'm your husband in the Spirit first and its getting ready to manifest in the natural.....praises to our God. I better. Now Queen, you are all that to me....and I will always give you that honor,

I hope you will love the song and I would love that to be played the first day that we will meet and on our wedding night, smile ....along with others once.
Now to, laugh, cry, smile at the simple thought of you along with how happy I truly am. You asked me to stay the way I am well I now ask you to do the same for me.....because if loving you is a crime will be commit every second and minute , we no gonna change ',,lol I'm loving day and night......whew...

I'm getting thorny just thinking about us being together all the time,otherwise intimately, and just to be in your presence. I LOVE YOU.

Now on you will be calling me your big daddy and sweetheart, I beg to differ and say my FOREVER SWEETHEART and I believe I'm gonna call her my Little Mumy,My Sweetheart, My Queen My Joy, My only P, means my only (pussy) And I want you to go crazy as am penetrating inside you as I release all of me to you.

Also my Darling I want you to know you are the reason why God had me waiting and I now know that you are my reason for going on and waiting on true love......I love you and have gotten what he said I deserved. ONE TRUE LOVE.

More great pleasures to come and I can't wait to put my hands and mouth on you. Feel it now.........feel me.

I'm will stop baby, because I could go on and on. Oh my love thank you so much for your lovely emails and your sexy pictures, and when you think about it you will now that our heart is one,,lol kisses, I attached a pics, Me, Freddy and the once with a friends kids, we will have our own from God soon, Amen

I love you my little mummy!!

Your Devoted Loving Husband

Our Songs==

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVJnMj2oKfo&NR=1

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF0Xj6-2Q24
gotscammed2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Hillway - hillway1966@hotmail.com

Postby gotscammed2 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm

The letters are similar and they always address you as sweaty or sweetie and always say you are their QUEEN blah blah blah!!

He can possibly also go by Jason Smith which I posted in a previous blog.
gotscammed2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby gotscammed2 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi again! I am giving you his phone numbers he uses:

this is the malaysia number +60103175113
lafayette, la numbers 337-453-4784
337 202-5893

If anyone can find out who these pics belong to would be great!
These people are also innocent victims, Leave them alone, they do not know you! AN
gotscammed2
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby The Enchantress on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi gotscammed.

I am sorry you have been hurt by these scammers.

They truly have no scruples and will use any images they find online - also of children.

Because this scammer claims he is in Malaysia - he is likely to be a Nigerian Student.

This guide will help you > http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.

Click here > Advice - useful links

Click here > Online safety
The Enchantress
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males