scammers with pictures of Gen. Lloyd James Austin III

African scammers posing as military personnel.

scammers with pictures of Gen. Lloyd James Austin III

Postby Gabriella on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

pictures are stolen from General Lloyd James Austin III
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Austin

Gen.lloydjames Austin<gen.lloydjamesaustin@ymail.com>
gen.lloydjamesaustin@ymail.com

Gen.lloydjames Austin Pop out conversation to a separate window Switch to SMS Show Recent Conversations
IM Nov 30 8:36 PMGen.lloydjames Austin
(Nov 30 8:36 PM):‎ hello my dear how are you?
Gen.lloydjames Austin appears to be offline.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Nov 30 8:37 PM):‎ hello my love im fine and you

Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:42 PM):‎ alright my dear
(Nov 30 8:42 PM):‎ what
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:42 PM):‎ yes my love i have the info of the bank now
(Nov 30 8:42 PM):‎ did you work hard
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:43 PM):‎ not so hard my dear

Yahoo! Messenger
Hi, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.Re: LOVE YOU SO MUCH

TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:59 PM

My Dear Rose

I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you.

I love you so much and you just don't know it. Sometimes I get scared to show it. It feels like when you come around me my mouth becomes grid-locked and all the words I want to say just stop.

My lips clutter because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just won't be said. Sometimes I want to open up to you and tell you how I feel - I guess I am too scared to open up and be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings inside too.

It seems like it is easier for you to express yourself to me than it is from me to you. Rose, I love you, and know that I will always have hidden feelings for you.

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.

There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend chatting with you on the computer.

You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. I love you so much!

I wish you merry Christ mas and a happy new year i love you..
yours lovely man James

To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:35 PM

HELLO MY DEAR ROSE.

the first time i met you my stomach was lifted into my throat by one million butterflies & i nearly lost my shit. you caught me joking about what i would do to you if i got you alone & you laughed. i caught you watching me & laughed as well. that smile, i want to suck the enamel off your teeth some late night as we watch the city come alive. i want to watch the sunrise from balconies with you after a night spent discussing politics. i want to get under your skin. i want to listen & absorb your idea’s/ideals. i want to study the geography of your body. i want to start a revolution with you. i want to write secret notes on your back as you sleep next to me. but what i really want is to tell you that regardless of everything, i love you. even if you never love me back… i love you. i hope that when you’re laying in bed after a night spent in some distant state or country, watching terrible tv, that you don’t feel alone. i love you.

right now, you are working on your stage movement sonnet and all i wanna do is be right there with you, encouraging you and letting you know what really is inside my heart. right now, i am inside this laundry room, listening to your frustrated voice. while i don’t perse love you in a total romantic way, i care deeply about you and i do have romantic feelings. you have become one of my best friends, and this is why you don’t even know yet.
i wish that you felt the same way too. but until that day comes, i will suffer willingly and whole heartedly. just for you.

i sometimes write poems, and when i read them later, i realize they were about you. i sometimes look at the sky, and when i feel happy seeing a flock of geese or a bright red cardinal, i think of the elation and power and happiness you bring to me. i sometimes do the craziest shit, but i always wish you were there to see. i sometimes lie down in the river behind school in the spring, and while my blood cools under the pulsating light through the trees, in a place where wind has more force and penetration, i allow your being to enter my mind, and i let it seep out into the river. it travels through the water and towards the banks, and it is now embedded in trees and grass and flowers.

you will always interest me, and therefore i will always love you. i will watch you button your shirt slowly and carefully, and that will be enough. i will see you smile when i tell a joke or say something stupid and that will be enough. i will hear you groan over some sort of unfortunate circumstance and hearing the sound of you while being invited to share in your passing annoyance, and that will be more than enough. you are everything interesting and exciting in the world. you make experiencing anything worthwhile and enjoyable. as long as you’re around, everything is right, and nothing bothers me.

i forget everything when you come into my mind.

yours lovely husband

James

(Nov 30 8:43 PM):‎ ok will you tell me now about it
(Nov 30 8:44 PM):‎ your bank i mean
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:44 PM):‎ yes
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:45 PM):‎ i contacted them about you as my wife and beneficiary who the fund should be transfer to and honey please i beg you so much ok just stand by your words ok

untill thn i did not now anything about this ,i guess he forgot to who he told this.

xxxxxxxxxxxx (Nov 30 8:45 PM):‎ ok please tell me
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:46 PM):‎ this is the info of the bank and contact them
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:47 PM):‎ zenithbnkofghana@hotmail.com
(Nov 30 8:47 PM):‎ ok
(Nov 30 8:49 PM):‎ oklook again if you write itwrite about the bank her
(Nov 30 8:49 PM):‎ yüo did writebnk
(Nov 30 8:50 PM):‎ bnk
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:50 PM):‎ yes my dear thats is thier alternative email address
(Nov 30 8:50 PM):‎ ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:53 PM):‎ and you can write them as my wife ok and honey
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:53 PM):‎ you know that i have a special purpose for this fund ok
(Nov 30 8:53 PM):‎ honey what you wont me to do
(Nov 30 8:54 PM):‎ ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:54 PM):‎ i what you to receive the money and keep it in you local account
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:54 PM):‎ ok
(Nov 30 8:55 PM):‎ ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:55 PM):‎ for safest till i return to the state ok and we both start the project
(Nov 30 8:55 PM):‎ ok
(Nov 30 8:56 PM):‎ honey what you wont to start my love
(Nov 30 8:56 PM):‎ so i can look everywhere
(Nov 30 8:57 PM):‎ and check everything ou7t
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 8:58 PM):‎ i want you to look for four akras of land that will enough for the project ok
(Nov 30 8:58 PM):‎ ok
(Nov 30 8:59 PM):‎ honey this is the first time i heart that you got this Money
(Nov 30 9:00 PM):‎ you sure you was talking to me about this .but like i sayd i will help you
(Nov 30 9:01 PM):‎ and tell me what i got to do now
(Nov 30 9:01 PM):‎ to help exectly ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:02 PM):‎ honey don,t worry you just have to contact the bank and follow thier instructions and i will also send them messege in your regards as who my money should be transfer to ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:02 PM):‎ don,t worry my dear all we need is love faith and trust
(Nov 30 9:02 PM):‎ ok i will do this then
(Nov 30 9:03 PM):‎ my love ok then this is wright
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:03 PM):‎ alright my love
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:03 PM):‎ honey you know we make a vow yesterday
(Nov 30 9:03 PM):‎ yes
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:04 PM):‎ whats the vow can you remind me my love
(Nov 30 9:05 PM):‎ i dont now yet you tell me
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:05 PM):‎ lol
(Nov 30 9:05 PM):‎ what my love
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:05 PM):‎ you are amazing
(Nov 30 9:06 PM):‎ i know
(Nov 30 9:06 PM):‎ but im not at home so i would check it
(Nov 30 9:07 PM):‎ im sorry i get old i guess
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:07 PM):‎ no my dear don,t say that cause i don,t ok
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:07 PM):‎ you are my love and my choice i take you by the way
30 9:07 PM):‎ ok my love
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:08 PM):‎ you are
(Nov 30 9:08 PM):‎ i love you
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:09 PM):‎ i love more than you do my queen
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:18 PM):‎ ok
(Nov 30 9:19 PM):‎ so what you are doing later
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:20 PM):‎ later,i will have to send the bank any immediate messege via email in regard ok my love
(Nov 30 9:21 PM):‎ ok then i di to
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:22 PM):‎ ok,my dear hope there will be enough space for this project in your country germany
(Nov 30 9:22 PM):‎ honey
(Nov 30 9:23 PM):‎ i think it will
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:23 PM):‎ alright,i trust you my love
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:24 PM):‎ so what about you new apartment have you move there?
(Nov 30 9:24 PM):‎ no end of december
(Nov 30 9:25 PM):‎ i will
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:25 PM):‎ alright my dear and after you receive the money you are entitle to use hundred thousand dollars to surport you rent fees ok
(Nov 30 9:26 PM):‎ i dont take something of this money
(Nov 30 9:27 PM):‎ i dont wont it i keep it for you
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:29 PM):‎ alright my dear thanks you very much and you should need some to carring on
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:29 PM):‎ any way
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:29 PM):‎ i love and trust you
(Nov 30 9:29 PM):‎ ok my love you can
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:30 PM):‎
(Nov 30 9:30 PM):‎
(Nov 30 9:30 PM):‎
(Nov 30 9:31 PM):‎ i go home in 20 min.
Gen.lloydjames Austin (Nov 30 9:31 PM):‎ alright my dear
(Nov 30 9:31 PM):‎ and then you can talk if you wont to ore later

ATTACH COPY OF MY WORKING ID 1

Hide Details
TO:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Saturday, December 3, 2011 10:33 PM

Message body

Dear Madam xxxx

I am Dr Daniel Asiedu managing Director Zenith Bank Accra Ghana

i am very sorry for the delay to respond to you due to some other things i have in my hand, but now i have time for you and Gen.lloydjames, yes the sum of $10millions United state Dollars is deposited here in my bank by Gen Lloyd now you have stand to receive the fund into your nominate bank account now i am at your service you send me your Home address and your direct telephone number and you will have to open the Non residential online account on your name with my bank then transfer can commence on time get back to me then i will give you the account opening form to fill to proceed looking forward to hear from you,

Best Regards
Dr Daniel Asiedu
+233249111886

VERY URGENT 1

Hide Details
TO:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message flagged

Monday, December 5, 2011 10:11 AM

Message body

Dear Madam xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

it has been a long time that General Lloyd deposited this fund to our bank and by now the account has become domant this is the reason why you need to open a new account which is call Non residential current online account so that the fund can be swift from the old account into the new account that will be open to inffect the immediate transfer to your nomited bank account, such account to be open it cost you Gh 1,400Cedis Equivalent to 700Euro get back to me with complete account form well filled do well to give me a call as soon as you receive my message
Thanks for your understanding looking forward to hear from you
Best Regards
Dr Daniel Asiedu
+233249111886

CHECK ATTACH FOR THE ACCOUNT FORM GET BACK TO ME VERY URGENT 1

FROM GEN LLOYD JAMES YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND

Hide Details
TO: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message flagged

Message body
HELLO,MY BELOVEDxxxx
GOOD MORNING TO YOU MY SWEETHEART.HOW ARE YOU DOING HOPE ALL IS WELL..?????

I LOVE YOU"JUST WRITING THAT PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE,YOU PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR SWEETNESS,YOUR KINDNESS,YOUR TENDERNESS AND YOUR THOUGHTFULNESS.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY SWEETIE AND LOVELY COMPANION.YOU SMILE AT MY SILLY JOKES AND ENJOY MY OLD AGE SPIRIT.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A LONGING TO BE CLOSE TO YOU AND YOU HAVE A LONG TO BE CLOSE TO ME,I LOVE SNUGGLING WITH YOU IN FRONT OF A FIRE AND CUDDLING WITH YOU AS WE CHAT.I LOVE BE NEAR YOU.I LOVE HOLDING YOUR HAND ON S WALK DURING THE DAY AND HOLDING YOUR HANDS ACROSS THE TABLE AT A RESTAURANT AT NIGHT.

I ALSO LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO ME, AS I SHARE THE SMALL TRIUMPHS OR STRUGGLES OF THE DAY.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE IN MOMENTS OF FRICTION BETWEEN US,YOU HEAR ME OUT,EVEN WHEN YOU DON,T AGREE WITH ME,YOU LISTEN WITH A LONGING TO UNDERSTAND ME.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU RESPECT ME AND I RESPECT YOU,YOU HONOR THE MAN THAT I AM,RATHER THAN TRY TO MAKE ME INTO SOMEONE I AM NOT,YOU SUFFER MY IMPERFECTIONS AND MY SHORTCOMINGS LARGELY WITHOUT COMPLAINT.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU APPRECIATE ME,YOU ENJOY MY ATTENTIVENESS AND APPRECIATE MY EFFORT TO LOVE YOU AS MY LIFE PARTNER AND YOU APPRECIATE MY GENEROSITY TO YOURSELF AND MY GENEROSITY TO TOWARDS OTHERS.

I LOVE YOU

xxxxxx

From Gen.lloydjames Austin Wed Dec 7 10:29:42 2011
Received: from [41.210.9.153] by web124711.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 Dec 2011 02:29:42 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 02:29:42 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: "Gen.lloydjames Austin"
Subject: FROM GEN LLOYD JAMES YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Header trimmed. FF.

pic on yahoo mssengr but this on is real

and his Wife
Wife´s picture deleted and real life elements deleted too. Again, WE DON´T EXPOSE INNOCENT PERSON´S REAL LIFE HERE. It is enough bad that his pictures and his indentity are stolen and used for one criminal activity. FF.
Gabriella
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Gen.lloydjames Austin <gen.lloydjamesaustin@ymail.com>

Postby firefly on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

IP address: 41.210.9.153
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom

On mydailyflog.com, username lloydaustin, with multiple scam-alerts on his profile, using the massmail text:

"Hello, how´s your day and how´s the weather condition over there? The world is wonderfully made, it´s nice to know about your weather condition over there. .. what may I call you and where are you from? I´m Gen. Lloyd James Austin, A United States Army Force Major General I assumed and US Army Commanding General for the 3rd Infantry Division, Thomasville Georgia but I‘m currently on assignment in US Division in Bagdad Iraq,regards to the War, which I suppose it´s not new to you. How the situation of things is over there regards to the economic standard and security? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people... What do you think? Are you married with kids? What do you do for a living...to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your family? I am a responsible man with lovely families in the state, i am Divorced with three kids , i am 57 years of age old, i am looking forward to my retirement in near future There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this? Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other,,, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although we just met, with the step of trust and willingness to begin this friendship, I request you add me to your contact list so that we can chat some other time after now... Thanks alot I assure you that we will be best of friends that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends... Okay. What are your Hobbies....Interest...Life style...Religious believe....and Plans for life. My Hobbies: reading new papers, watching tv, listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , Religious, Roman Catholic my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc I Gen. Lloyd James Austin i was (born August 8, 1953) i m´a United States Army general i am currently serves as Commanding General, United States Forces - Iraq.[1] I was nominated to replace Gen. Ray Odierno as the top commander in Iraq, with promotion to four-star general.[2]im´ previously served under Odierno in Iraq. On June 30, 2010 he was confirmed by the Senate to replace Odierno as leader of United States Forces – Iraq. Early years; Education I Gen. Lloyd James Austin i was born on August 8, 1953 in Thomasville, Georgia. I graduated from the United States Military Academy (West Point) with a Bachelor of Science degree in June 1975. I also earned a Master´s Degree in Education from Auburn University, and a Master´s Degree in Business Management from Webster University. I m´ a graduate of the Infantry Officer Basic and Advanced courses, I m´ U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, and the U.S. Army War College. My Military career I General Lloyd J. Austin i was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant after graduation from West Point. my initial assignment was to the 3rd Infantry Division (Mechanized) in Germany where served as a Rifle Platoon Leader in A Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Infantry and Scout Platoon Leader in the Combat Support Company, 1st Battalion, 7th Infantry. Following this assignment and attendance at the Infantry Officer Advanced Course, I was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, where I commanded the Combat Support Company, 2nd Battalion (Airborne), 508th Infantry and served as the Assistant S-3 (Operations) for 1st Brigade, 82nd Airborne Division. Respond back to me i realy love you and your life profile to be my life lovely wife. Email; genlloydaustin@yahoo.com"

Format:
"I am a responsible man with lovely families in the state, i am Divorced with three kids , i am 57 years of age old, i am looking forward to my retirement in near future There is a saying that it is difficult to find a prominent personnel of high principles which are responsible online regards to good friendship and business productivity, tell me your opinion over this?"

Picture used:

The email adress genlloydaustin@yahoo.com is already reported on diff. anti-scam sites.
Last edited by Marisa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: usual violation by this poster, hotlinked pictures
firefly

Bookmark and Share

lloydaustin78@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 pm

lloydjames777 on matchdoctor

58-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 40 - 75
Alabaster, Alabama, United States
Widowed

about myself:
I am a simple, down to earth, kind and loving man. I love the outdoors, I love going to tbe beach and spending time with my family. I am 59 years old this year, currently serving in the military. I have 2 children, a son and a daughter both matured. I lost my wife some years ago so presently I am single.
I am a huge fan of good music and I could listen to anything. Also, I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humour. A very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle. I take everyday as it comes and do my best to fulfill everyday I spend. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall, muscular build and dark in complexion. I am here to find a soul mate for a long term relationship, hoping it would possibly lead to marriage.
Being in the military, I have a very strong sense of discipline and from a Christian background, I could say I am honest and very humble. I love God and do my best to stay in the right path. I believe life is just a phase and we should be able to make the best use of it while it lasts.

the person I would like to meet:
All I want is a loving caring and honest woman with a great sense of humour. Nobody is perfect so I do not expect to meet a 100% perfect woman, but I hope to love her perfectly. I have no problem with race, age or religion as I myself am a very free-spirited person who respects other people's interests and belief.

junkmail:
Hi Pretty Lady,
My name is Lloyd, 59 years old and single. I am new to this site and during my search for a true woman, I found your profile very interesting. I would like to know you more and possible build friendship with you. I am a very easy going person with a kind heart. A free spirited and more like an open book. I hope to hear from you pretty soon. Do send me an email to my address: lloydaustin78@yahoo.com
Hoping to hear from your pretty self.
Lloyd J. Austin

Received: from [41.218.234.220] by web140706.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:21:48 PDT
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:21:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for replying my email. I am very happy to receive an email from you and I am sorry for replying so late. Actually, I am currently posted to Iraq as the Commander of the US Armed Forces in Iraq. I can definitely make it to reply you as soon as possible.I will like to know you more better. Please tell me more about yourself, your family, your interests, what you want in a man. I would like to know what you do for a living, if you have children and if you have ever been married and I will reply you with everything about myself. Here are some of my picture below and I am the black man.
I would really appreciate it if you can send me some of your pictures. Please find mine attached here too. And you are free to ask me whatever you want to know. I will definitely answer you.I hope you my picture.
Hope to hear from you soon
From
General Lloyd.J.Austin

41.218.234.220 - Ghana
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Lloyd James Austin, agen101@yahoo.co.za

Postby Marisa on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:07 am

LloydJAustin on zorpia

Lloyd J
56, Male, Rollingbay, Washington, United States
Online now!

junkmails:
I think you are very beautiful. I would love to meet and hook up with you. You can text me. My number is 1 (425) 247-0328

I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if she's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you (smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday i was born on 29th Oct 1956, in fords New jersey, this is my 28years in service age my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is James he is 16 years staying
with my Mum and my daughter there in South Africa for school. Sandra / 22,you can email back to my private email at
agen101@yahoo.co.za so i can email you with more of my picture.
i hope to hear from you soon
Lloyd J. Austin III

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Gen. Lloyd James Austin III

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 am

MDF.

GenLloydJames1
Gentle heart

I ALWAYS RESPECT LADIES

GenLloydJames1
Gen. Lloyd James Austin
Basic
41 year old, man from United States

I am Gen. Lloyd James Austin III of the United State Army Commander, International Security Assistance Force presently serving in Afghanistan and divorce and new in this site and I will like to have a chat with you as a friend and later get to know you more. Please kindly add me on Dailyflog (my Dailyflog ID. GenLloydJames1 to enable us communicate more often. You can read more from my official website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Austin

Kisses,

Gen. Lloyd James Austin III.

gen.lloyd.james.austin111@hotmail.com

From: "Gen. Lloyd James Austin" <gen.lloyd.james.austin111@hotmail.com>
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

gen.lloyd_austiniii@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:59 am

person.com
USER ID: 7184505
Nickname: gen.austin
Name: General Austin
State/Region: Georgia
City: Thomasville

gen.austin: do you have a yahoo messenger?
it will be fast and better for us to chat there and get to jnow each other better ok
gen.austin: gen.lloyd_austiniii @ yahoo . com

Image Image

Image Image Image
EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gen Lloyd Austin

Postby alma58es on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Today
https://www.facebook.com/austin.lloyd.9883
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 2104_n.jpg
lloydjamesaustin20@yahoo.com

Yesterday
Hello my good, my facebook account was hacked by unknown person, so i can't access is anymore but when ever i am free with my duty for the day i will open facebook account and send you request. Thanks for your concern. bye for now, i will be with you shortly.

Thanks,
Lloyd
alma58es
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Gen Lloy Austin

Postby alma58es on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:22 pm

alma58es
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 pm

^^
Facebook:
Austin Lloyd
Work and Education
United Nations
United States Military Academy
West Point, New York
United States Army
Living
Syria, Indiana
Current City
Birmingham, Alabama

Netlog:
general_lloydautin19
male - 60 years, Georgia, United States
Name
General Lloyd James Austin
Date of birth
08/08/1953
United States
Native language
English
Looking for
Relationship
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women
Profile updates
8 August 2013 · has his/her birthday today! Send a message!

Badoo:

General Lloyd James Austin Iii, 60
Letzter Login: vor über einer Woche
Thomasville (Thomas), GA, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby dimitrii on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Received: from [197.220.169.28] by web164004.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:52:51 PST

Return-Path: <lloyd_j.austin@yahoo.com>

ISP: "GLO MOBILE GHANA LTD"

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you and your family. thank you very much for replying my messages and giving me your email for further communication. Its so nice to know you and I think you are a very interesting woman apart from the fact that you are very beautiful.

Actually I am Lloyd James Austin by name. I am actually from Georgia but I grew up in Alabama. I am serving in the US Army and presently posted to Afghanistan. I will be 61 years old this year. I have two children, a boy and a girl. I have two grand daughters from my daughter and my son is studying for his Masters degree in Asia. I have been divorced from my wife for 8 years now and since then I have been single. I never gave dating a try until recently when I joined the website due to a little time out I got from my busy schedule. Amazingly I met you and I think you are a very nice person and we could be friends and hopefully it takes us somewhere better.

Though in the military, I am a man with a great sense of humor. I love the outdoors, I love the beach. I like to dine out once in a while but I always prefer home-made foods. I love sports and I do my best to keep fit as much as I can. I exercise 3 times in a week just to keep myself in shape. I love God and I believe HE is the author and finisher of our faith.

I am searching for a woman, someone I can love, cherish, adore, protect and spend the rest of my life with. I am not ready for any games as that is not part of my life style. I want someone who will be serious with me and love me unconditionally and I will shower her with all the love, care and affection in the world. Ever since I joined that site, I have never talked to anyone and you are the first person I am talking to and I think you are a great person, that is the more reason I contacted you.

Please tell me more about you, your lifestyle, your hobbies, what you do for a living, and what you desire in a man. I have attached a few pictures of me and please I would like to see some pictures of you too. I hope you like the pictures.

I will be waiting for your reply.

With Love,

Lloyd Austin

Confirio.

lloydAustin
60 / Male / Straight / Divorced
Joined February 12, 2014. From Alabama. Living in Alexander City, Alabama.

About Me
I am a simple, down to earth, kind and loving man. I love the outdoors, I love going to the beach and spending time with my family. I have 2 children, a son and a daughter both matured. I can keep a good conversation and I have a very good sense of humour. I'm looking for a very honest and simple person with an easy lifestyle.

Junkmail:
Hello , My name is Lloyd, 60 years old and single. I am new to this site and during my search for a true woman, I found your profile very interesting. I would like to know you more and possible build a friendship with you. I am a very easy going person with a kind heart. A free spirited and more like an open book. i hope to hear from you pretty soon. Do send me your email so i can contact you. Hoping to hear from your pretty self Lloyd j Austin.

Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна on Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 am

Lloyd Austin, lloydaustin247@yahoo.com
Еще одна почта: genlloydaustin@live.com
Washington
Нашел меня в контакте
https://vk.com/id255435126
Скайп: lloydaustin6191
Проверила его регистрацию - Гана
Не смогла определить его IP, так и не написал мне на почту
Из его писем:
Lloyd
Вы красивы дорогая ..
Lloyd
Е. дорогая я Генеральная Ллойд J Остин 111 .. объединенной государственной армии .. вы можете искать и знать обо мне больше на Google .. как дела сегодня?
Lloyd
Ллойд Остин
основной
60-летняя, Мужчина из США
Lloyd
Я ответственный человек с прекрасными детей, обучающихся в западной Африке Гана, я в разводе с двумя детьми, я 60 лет возраста, я с нетерпением жду своего выхода на пенсию в ближайшем будущем Существует поговорка, что трудно найти видные сотрудники высоких принципов, которые являются ответственными онлайн пожелания хорошей дружбы и производительности бизнеса, скажите ваше мнение по этому поводу?
Lloyd
ой знаю, что это не плохо, они школу в Америке ... все Thier жизнь эй были в Америке .. они решили учиться в Африке, так что я не имеют никакого выбора, кроме как предоставить им свое желание .. кроме того я не всегда вокруг из-за моей работы .. и их мать больше не с ними .. я не думаю, что они приятно провели время в Африке .. но они вернуться в Америку для отдыха
Lloyd
ничего себе я думаю, что это потому, что они не были в Ameriacan раньше, российские дети .. но мои дети воспитывались в Америке и тир матери из Африки, чтобы они хотите проверить Африканский жизнь .. мать землю ..
Lloyd
Да моя жена EX является из Нигерии Африке .. но теперь я в разводе ... отец-одиночка
Lloyd
в порядке дорогая .. мне нужно поговорить с тобой ... Я хочу, чтобы мы очень близкие друзья, я буду получать мой выход на пенсию в ближайшее время, и мне нужно хорошую женщину, чтобы обосноваться с
Lloyd
что приятно в любом случае .. я здесь просто найти настоящую любовь .. я нужен хороший женщину выйти замуж за.
В настоящее время я нахожусь в Конго миссию по поддержанию мира .. я привел мой batalium есть, и мы прибыли рано утром.
Надеюсь, вы .. моя проблема в том что мы очень далеко друг от друга, и вы знаете военные правила .. я не могу приехать в Россию без вас с просьбой отдыхать для меня от Организации Объединенных Наций. мы должны видеть себя лично, чтобы мы могли говорить и строить планы вместе

На мой вопрос о жене Шарлин Остин, генерал не ответил и исчез.... :)
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)
Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat May 31, 2014 9:23 am

at least ... profile in English ;)

vk.com/id255435126
Lloyd Austin
Birthday: August 8, 1953
Hometown: Mobile, Alabama, U.S.
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Children: Lloyd Alex, 21 years
Current city: Washington, D.C.

60, Male
Geargia, United States
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

generallloyd@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:32 pm

matchdoctor
Lloyd001
60-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 48 - 85
Beverly Hills, California, United States
I am a straight person, down to earth, easy going, i am no the shy side so i can not talk more about me, i would love to meet someone who will love me for who i am and not for what i am......should be caring, God fearing and honest.....

. hello....thanks for your mail... my yahoo mail account is. generallloyd@yahoo.com you can add me up on your yahoo messenger so we can skype better...have a nice day

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT
Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams