scammers with pictures of Julie, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Julie, part 2

Postby ebnressler on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Betty Lane - bettylane555@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.138.185.154] by web121906.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 26 Oct 2012 12:59:17 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
ISP Provider: Visafone Communications Limited

Email:
ok love what u sent to me.,...i will like to be with u cos i like all ur attributes...why not add for a chat and let move on frm there betty,,let chat hun

Picture:

FishMeetFish
bettylane555 Profile:
seeking serios relationship :mrgreen:
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
I am Seeking a: Man
For: Long Term
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Model
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest person :liar:

About Me
am cool,easy going,elegant,honest with good sense of humor,live a simple life and am very social.
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:33 pm

cynthia_dove009@yahoo.com

BP
cynthia_dove009
Sex: Female
Race: Native American, White
Ethnicity: British, Cuban, Puerto Rican

email address also in use here
see
viewtopic.php?p=272821#p272821
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Name Used = Venessa Brown.

Email = prettyvenessa_love@yahoo.com

Host name: AC815267.ipt.aol.com
B Class: 172.129.0.0 - 172.129.255.255
Latitude: 38
Longitude: -97

header =

Return-Path: <prettyvenessa_love@yahoo.com
Received: from [172.129.82.103] by web120401.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:28:41 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:

email sent =

Thank you for the mail and am happy to talk to you can you try and download a yahoo IM so we can chat and talk better online what do you think about that and here is some of my pics?

It sent 2 pics, one not on RS.

CB1975 :cool:

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Lydia Lovely <lydialovely52@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [172.163.158.92] by web114507.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:01:15 PDT

IP:
Hostname: ACA39E5C.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
Organization: America Online
ISP Provider: America Online

Email:
Hello my name is Lydia and Thank you for the mail..is my pleasure to be here with you,.anyway am also a hard working woman and i don't joke with my work.ok my life is free and easy going and easily to understand and very sensitive as well.for me is not easy to get a good thing in life so i still believe is hard to fine the right man anywhere in this world.so from the beginning ill like to be your friend know you and se what happened take care and god bless you bye

Picture:

FishMeetFish
lydia Profile:
looking for one man
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman
Height:
Body Type:
Religion:
Ethnicity:
Zodiac Sign: Libra

My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest

About Me
I am a Serious woman searching for a Serious man as well.am a sociable, easy-going, open-minded and responsible lady with a good sense of humor. I am intellectual, attractive, romantic, charming, enterprising, curious, clever, correct, lovely, kind, and sexual. I like to try something new from time to time. It can be anything fro my style in clothes, cooking and other things.My heart is full of feelings emotions and I'm eager to share them with only one man in my life.My weekends are about friends, movies, bbq's, trips to (Beach),and hiking.I enjoy long walks, dining outs, movies, golfing, love any water sport and having a couple of drinks, as long as we are together.

Yahoo Avatar
Somewhere Southeast in North America........
ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:12 am

Carollove on waydate
- 34 y/o woman
- from Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany

Name Carol Garcia
Sex woman
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1978 March 25
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education PhD/Post doctorate
Occupation Teaching

Description:
Well,am a single woman 34yrs old with no kids . 5ft6 tall and 145lbs am new to this online dating site . As you know it's quite well that on here its normal to have myriads of interested men but its my choice to choose just one ,I hope when I get to know u better it will be safe to have u as my choice ,provided u will be capable of handling the kind of mild heart I have that needs tender care . I generally try to live some wealthy life style,exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, am open, honest, caring , loyal and give 100 percent to the person i am with, enjoy life to its fullest but missing that special person.

Ideal match description:
I want a man that will give me the love I desire and the care I will cherish as I will unavoidably unleash to him in same manner.A caring friend that feels similar to the same way that I do. Being together through the good times as well as the hard times.A man that I can talk to about anything, whether it is good or bad, Earthy, Easygoing/Flexible/Open-Minded, Friendly/Kind, High Energy, Humorous/Witty, Intellectual, Low Maintenance, Outgoing, Practical, Quiet/Shy, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious/Responsible, Simple, Talkative, Unconventional/Free-Spirited,

junkmail:
Hello and how are you doing ...well am Carol by name and i know the happiest thing in life is to love and to be loved. Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.
Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.I was a student i studied Banking and Finance and beautification and I just completed my education and had master degree in Banking. Talking about who I am; I am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor...My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don't easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.
well this is my email address ..

g_carol40@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon ...

Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Ashley Williams; <ashleywilliams511@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:31 pm

... looks very close to our Julie-pest......

Username: ashhh

Email: ashleywilliams511@yahoo.com

User IP 41.138.176.239

VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN1
Visafone Communications Limited,
12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos
NG

Full Name
ASHLEY WILLIAMS

About me
am a cool and loving lady that needs attention and understanding and i love making new friends and chatting.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Tacoma, WA

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
business

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:56 pm

yep, that's Julie.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

precious_mabou@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 pm

netlog.com/misspreciousbaby56
misspreciousbaby56
male - 27 years, New York City, United States
simple girl loking for true lovely, honest and caring partner am longing for?

( precious_mabou@hotmail.com )Dear I am missprecious,
A simple and God fearing girl. :pray:
I am delighted to contact you. I hope you are the true lovely, honest and caring partner am longing for? I have something special to tell you about myself, please write me on ( precious_mabou@hotmail.com ) I will then disclose more pictures to you.
Hopefully to hear from you soon.
Ever faithful,
missprecious
fine
Always be wary of anyone online who entitles themselves "Eng" or "Engineer".
Only West African "engineers" tend to use this prefix title !
Bix

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Met this one on Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!marypowell1110

name used = Mary Powell

email addy = marypowell522@yahoo.com

IP Address: 197.242.104.222
Hostname: 197.242.104.222
IP Country: Nigeria
IP Country Code: NGA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Lagos
Guessed City: Lagos
IP Latitude: 6.4531
IP Longitude: 3.3958
Organization: SPECTRANET LIMITED

header =

Received: from [197.242.104.222] by web162603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Nov 2012 00:16:16 PST

email sent =

Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise . ask me anythign you willing to know..Mary

2 pics attached, one is it's avatar on Zorpia.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Maria Cole; <gggghhhh320@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Username: sweetmaria

Email: gggghhhh320@yahoo.com

User IP 172.129.133.177

America Online
OrgId: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166

Full Name
Maria Cole

About me
I can tell you I am a very active and easy going person who is interested in various things that make our life multicolored! I live this life to the fullest and value it for giving a lot of chances and opportunities. I'm sure if you are on the crest of the wave that can give you a lot of life energy. I'd love to add I am a very friendly person who always treats other people with deep respect. I am sure every opinion should be valued. It is time to confess. I am a very devoted person whose inner world says I am the one man woman. Of course like every person I have a lot of romance that I'd love to give to a man who will value that! I like making my soul mate feel cozy, romantic and. I am such a person who is ready to encircle your soul with my crazy warmth, velvet tenderness and chamomile loyalty. I am sure a person's inner world is a universe and in order to understand more about a person you should simply look into his eyes. Will you look into mine?

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Colorado

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Student

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = account deleted!!

Name used = jenifer mitchell21 mitchell jenifer24

email addy = jenifer_mitchell@hotmail.com

IP Address: 120.141.191.230
Hostname: 120.141.191.230
IP Country: Malaysia
IP Country Code: MYS
IP Continent: Asia
IP Region: Kuala Lumpur
Guessed City: Kuala Lumpur
IP Latitude: 3.1667
IP Longitude: 101.7
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn

strange header for a hotmail account =

Return-Path: <jenifer_mitchell@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc4-s24.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc4-s24.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.190.226])
by mtain-de08.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id 1C10438000237
for <>; Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:00:09 -0500 (EST)
Received: from BAY147-W31 ([65.54.190.200]) by bay0-omc4-s24.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 05:00:08 -0800
X-Originating-IP: [120.141.191.230]
X-EIP: [+OIp6or6+D+8Ms+qqweFbMSRL+dqGQ36hHeeqbcxpCI=]
X-Originating-Email: [jenifer_mitchell@hotmail.com]

email sent =

Thanks so much for your mail. To start off my name is Jennifer, I am Mixed Both asian and also Caucasian (white).i am currently in malaysia now with my mom who is kinda sick and i hope you are not discouraged.To tell you a lil more about myself .I was Born and raised in West Point,Georgia..My dad was a successful business man..I lost my dad when i was Ten (10).My dad is a Caucasian (white) while my mom is is from asian...My dad met my mom when he came to malaysia on a Business trip so he decided to take my mom to state and they both got married then they gave Birth to me and my Brother Richard.So we are just only two in the family.My mom moved back to malasia when i was 25 with my Brother Richard she went there to settle down and leave a new life.On a faithful good morning i got a letter on my mail box stating that my mom is Sick in malasia,so that's what makes me to come down here cos i have to take care of her.So am here to take care of her til she get well and she is able to stand of her feet.I am a wonderful, single woman with a heart of gold, a woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me,that i will be with from now til death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only,am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man.I'm my own woman and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm beautiful, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.

I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.

I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves me.

I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.

But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. Ok, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really?Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important, it is ok, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.

Love Jennifer.

3 pics attached.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Actually I got this fish off of Oceans of people = http://www.oceansofpeople.com/viewprofi ... file=82305

attached is it's avatar pic from Oceans.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Jennifa Bashiru; <babydontlivem@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Username: jennifa

Email: babydontlivem@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.137.203

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Jennifa Bashiru

About me
When it rains, I am like the sun shining, when it is sad, I always find words to cheer up, when you have nothing to say we will sit in silence and just listen the melody of our hearts. This is me and my desire for love. I have nice job and life. I am orient, tender, caring Chinese lady. I am waiting for my right person to appear, want to be loved, to be protected, and to be cared. I am kind, God-fearing woman, a good follower and perfect lover for you. I adore honest and sincere people, those people who do not cheat and stick to one too. I value trust, respect and love in a relationship. I am family-oriented and romantic.

Come from
Albania

City, State, Province
USA

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Student

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!stellao13

Name used = Stella O

email addy = stellao13@ymail.com

IP Address: 172.162.66.248
Hostname: ACA242F8.ipt.aol.com
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region:
Guessed City:
IP Latitude: 38
IP Longitude: -97
Organization: America Online

full header =

Return-Path: <stellao13@ymail.com>
Received: from nm33-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm33-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [72.30.239.200])
by mtain-dk11.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTP id D69D4380000B2
for <>; Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:07:53 -0500 (EST)
Received: from [98.139.212.147] by nm33.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 00:07:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.208] by tm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 00:07:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 00:07:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 729427.68973.bm@omp1017.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82732 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Nov 2012 00:07:53 -0000
Received: from [172.162.66.248] by web140202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:07:53 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,SGkgdGhlcmUgQW0gU3RlbGxhIGZyb20gWm9ycGlhLi4uATABAQEB
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Message-ID: <1353974873.81319.YahooMailClassic@web140202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:07:53 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good evening

email sent =

Hi there Am Stella from Zorpia...

2 pics attached.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 am

New email. Same IP.

email sent =

Am Glad to hear back from you again that is very nice about you,and to be honest you look very pretty in your photos,am currently living in Ghana and am 32 years of age single mother with one kid,Am easy going woman working as a sales woman in a cosmertics shop,I'm caring ,faithful ,loyal, truthful, loving, generous, sincere ,goals achiever,honest,spiritual oriented,Future driven ,confidential, understands the ups and downs of life, Committed to relationship, reader, visionary, conservative, passionate ,romantic, sexy and loving,i would like to know more about you ,so i will be looking forward to hear back from you soon...

New pic attached.

coolbreeze1975
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females