It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:11 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Research scammers emails on Spokeo
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Check if IP was used in scams before
Romancescam on Facebook

scammers with pictures of Julie, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Julie, part 2

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/mini#!salaseme

Name used = salase.me

email addy = salase.me@aol.com

IP Address: 41.218.234.59
Hostname: 41-218-234-59-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom

header =

Received: from 41.218.234.59 by webmail-m062.sysops.aol.com (64.12.158.162) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 01 Dec 2012 12:33:02 -0500

email sent =

I am Salase by name i am 33 female with no kids THEN WHO IS THE KID YOU SENT CB1975 PICS OF??? :thinking: ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in USA and raised in Ghana and my race is USA My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our US masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.

Many pics including 2 of a young boy. One of those pics gets a hit to - http://picasaweb.google.com/craigrant2008 which also has pics of Julie on it.

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:24 pm

glabo_sani@yahoo.com

Glabo_sani1
Hello
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman
Height: 6' 4" (193 cm) :-o

Hello Handsome, Am Sani Glabo From South Africa And Now Am In Ghana With My Grandma Am 33yrs Old With One Kids Called Chris He Also 5yrs Old A Boy Am A Hairdresser In Accra Market To Know More About Me You Can Mail Me Here ( glabo_sani@yahoo.com ) Thanks Take Care .. Wish To Hear From You Soon

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:53 am

Linda Hutton, linda4hutton@yahoo.com

deleted her profile on FMF after providing her email address
she claimed to be from the US
no profile saved

also on confirio
Lonely.Cute
37 / Female / Straight
Joined August 2, 2012
Living in Agogo, Ashanti, Ghana.

To linda4hutton@yahoo.com
Opened 2012/12/17
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.251.142.66:58990)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:27 am

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 am

Also uses pics here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52764
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karen Wayne; <karenwayne26@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Username: karen2010

Email: karenwayne26@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.159.32

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana GPRS Network
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
karen wayne

About me
Welcome to my profile and perhaps to my world! It’s really nice to meet you and I hope we can develop our relations in something more than just saying HI to each other. So, let me tell you a bit about me. I am on this site not by occasion but with certain aims and desires and hope fully it won’t be a waste of time but something that will lead to something serious and long lasting. About myself I can say that I am joyful, easy going and open hearted person who can easily make you smile and surround you with comfort and coziness. I think I can be a good wife. What it means for me, friendship, kindness and loyalty are not just words for me. I have in mind the real meaning of these things. I am an optimistic and always see the pluses everywhere

Come from
Canada

City, State, Province
toronto

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
student

Email give a Hit in FB for Bill Shuler

http://www.facebook.com/bill.shuler.71
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Betty Lane, bettylane555@yahoo.com

bettylane55
seeking serios relationship
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman

About Me
am cool,easy going,elegant,honest with good sense of humor,live a simple life and am very social.

profile pic already posted
yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:28 pm

lordinascott1z@yahoo.com

lordina1z
looking for my life partner
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
I am very nice good looking girl caring reliable and honest and i will like to meet an honest man in love who i can live the rest of my life with love and caring. and loyal man for a strong relationship.

Hello handsome. How are you doing? i have been attracted by your profile and i will love as to know more of each other if u don't mind.but you and i know that it all depends on the conversations we can hold, so i will love to chat with u outside this site. this is ma ID ( lordinascott1z@yahoo.com) hit me up and lets begin. am waiting handsome..

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

beautyeuge@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 am

dating72.com/niabeautynia
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:Idaho
City:CHICAGO
Zip Code:60604
In my own words:I want a relationship with respect, warmth, faithfulness, depth, responsibility and understanding. I love romantic things such as bath with aroma oils or with petals of roses with my man. You like it?
I looking my soulmate, kind, clever, responsive, decisive. For me a true beloved friend is someone who understands and believes in me today and in the future and willingly to accept me who I am today.

beautyeuge@yahoo.com is a lonely beautiful woman who wants to love and be loved. I am waiting for the special man to win my soul. I'm eager for your tender touch, your soft kiss, your warm arm and your true love to bring me back to the wonderful world. I am a romantic and fashionable lady. I am not a perfect woman, but I'd like to try my best to let you feel my warmness and love.

EDUCATE PEOPLE ABOUT SCAMS.....DON'T EDUCATE SCAMMERS
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angela Agbenyega; <soulsingle71@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Username: angela247

Email: soulsingle71@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.228.83

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
Angela Agbenyega

About me
am single and lonely but i consider my self to be honest faithful and sincere and also truthful ..so i want to meet a man who is honest love and caring and also faithful to share my life with......and also know you are also looking for serious relationship...and also i have been hurt three times in a relationship and i don't want to meet any man who will hurt cos i don't have intention to hurt any man i will meet...i pray to meet a good and caring man

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
california

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
nutse

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB

http://www.facebook.com/angela.agbenyega.3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Name used = Kelly Lincy

email addy = kelly_lincy2012@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 41.66.228.163
Hostname: 41.66.228.163
IP Region: Greater Accra
IP City: Accra
IP Latitude: 5.55
IP Longitude: -0.2167
Organization: Ghana Telecom

header =

Received: from [41.66.228.163] by web140703.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:42:01 PST

email sent =

Oh Okay and i am also from USA California but now in Ghana visiting my mum as well and am coming back after visiting her okay....All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love... Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication.. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.Yeah and hope you also know that with trust you can not love so i will like to tell you more about trust.............You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; Land it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness..It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted...I will like to hear from you soon...
Kelly..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

one pic not on RS attached.

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

Snow Rick - snow_rick@ymail.com

Header:
Received: from [197.220.160.39] by web126106.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 01 Jan 2013 01:38:55 PST

IP:
Organization: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
ISP Provider: GLO MOBILE GHANA LTD

Email:
I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you Bcus your advert alone speaks of it all so why don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed.
am Dorcas 32 of age ..........am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with.........

Pictures:
MetroDate
Profile is banned!
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby ebnressler » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Sarah Cole - sarahcole836018@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [66.187.66.55] by web140601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:41:00 PST

IP:
IP Country: United States
IP Country Code: USA
IP Continent: North America
IP Region: Texas
IP City: Houston
Organization: The Optimal Link Corporation
ISP Provider: The Optimal Link Corporation

Email:
Hello,
Thanks for your interest in me and for writing me back. It's a great pleasure to read from you . All successful relationships are based upon trust, honesty and constant communication. Finding the right man to make up for my best half is my major reason coming on the site. We both should be open, polite and describe our aspirations, what we both want in life and in a relationship. Without being afraid,I will try to be open with you as well, tell you everything about me : I am a single lady,never been married,no kids,I am a commercial and a runway model. I live in Brooklyn, NY. I can come down to you if distance to you is a barrier, most people are not comfortable with a long distance relationship. I am 28 years old,I am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic lady,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive. I am an only child as well,parents are late now though. my mom was a Portuguese and dad American, they both both passed away while i was 6 . I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed in my room sleeping with my best friend you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,...so this led me to break up with him . It has been two years since my last relationship. I gave my heart to him when i shouldn't have and paid the price. Now,I'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i don't know if its you ?But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, because I believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with. Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a love,relationship, i don't know if it that man is you. I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Basketball. I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter, I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. If you do not mind, i will like to know more about you. How do you wish to start a relationship? Maybe a little about the past relationships you have handled if you do not mind telling me about it .I am also new on internet dating and was told a lot of things happen on here but i would not mind taking the risk. My friend met her husband here and she introduced me to the dating site and I believe it's going to work for ME as well. I think i should give it a break here and wait to hear what you have to say,and how you feel about the whole thing. I know the date site has done a great job matching us it's left for us to take our chance,and see where it goes. If we have a smooth sail, and feel the attraction then we can work things out. Hope to hear back from you soon,until then have fun.
Sarah

Picture:
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Peggy Wren <p.w2000@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Got this one off of Zorpia = http://www.zorpia.com/SexPeggyWren

zorp profile =

about me:Welcome to my profile...my name is Peggy I am a good girl with a bad streak. I consider myself the life of the party type. I am extremely versatile. I can pretty much talk to anyone. I am an original I think for myself and if you are clownish in anyway don't bother. I like people with flare and personality. I'm from carrollton tx by way of celina, but I reside in allen now. Some peoples pages just come off egative. I don't want this I don't want that. Women don't look at my page I'm not lesbian, well I am not lesbian either and everyone is welcome to look at my page, because I am secure in my sexuality. People get off your high horse and embrace the world around you. So with that being said: I'm a nice and honest person who is very easy to get along with for the most part, but then there are times when I just can't avoid conflict. I deal with it accordingly. You know it, and I know it: Haters are Gonna Hate. So do your job haters. I chose this conventional page because the new ones remind me of evil. For who wish to contact me: p.w2000 @ y a h o o . c o m

Name used = Peggy Wren

email addy = p.w2000@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

41.71.189.183 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 41.71.189.183
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Visafone Communications Limited

header =

Received: from [41.71.189.183] by web124703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 08 Jan 2013 10:15:25 PST

email sent =

Hello friend,
How are you doing?it really nice to hear from you but i want you to know am not here to play game with my heart.I am going to tell you a little about me and some of the things I'm into, so let me get more personal about myself. Well i am 27years soon, Am from carrollton tx. Am a graduate in Banking and Finance but i am basically here in Africa Nigeria taking care of my grandmother and working for my masters which i am almost done with then come back and settle down.i stay with my parent all my Life but unfortunately i lost them in a car wreck I would have to say that my best overall quality is just simply my personality.. I want you to know it my first time doing this internet stuff,am here to meet the right man for me,I like playing volleyball,playing billiards,swimming, dancing,writing,reading,watching movies or Television ,I am very much single,never been married,i want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on false and pretenses.,i hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end,I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams,Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask,You fail to see the one who loves you standing right in front as does she fail to see you love her in turn. Don't wait to tell her, because it might be to late then,What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are, you end up being complete with your loved ones.Don't just love him, but show him,As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love,I don't believe in love at first sight anymore, I cried too much over it to believe in it, I think I need glasses to see accurately 'cause I can never really see the right one for me,well am very happy meeting you,i have been lonely for years just because i don't wanna meet the wrong man,i will be very happy to come over to you when am through,i just hope you are not playing with my heart,i will send you some pics soonest.
Hope to hear from you soon. You can add me to your yahoo messenger. What's your cell phone number?

Peggy.

pics get hits to mysapace sites.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 pm

hbaby772@yahoo.com

Nariama
Nice To Meet You..And Happy New Year Happy New Love
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman

i want my beloved man to be easy-going
kind and tender. i am not looking for a prince. i am a simple girl and i would like to be near my man always. i want him to love me more than anything in the world
strong
About Me
I'm the one you'll never forget. Passionate and tender, I taste bitter sweet. So I'll make your life brighter and clourful. I'm like a little kitty with sharp claws who can catch your heart and never let it go

Am looking for my soul mate to spend my life with him forever and ever..You can add me on hbaby772@yahoo.com

Return to “White Females”