scammers with pictures of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki)

African scammers posing as white women.

Re: scammers with pictures of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki)

Postby Myra on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Susanna Asante, susana.asante51@yahoo.com

I know about this policy ... I try to prevent double-pic-posting
but had a reason for uploading the avatar
as the same pic is the profile pic for

Lizzy Georges
33 / Female / Straight
Living in Zortman, Montana.

Hi Dear,
How are you doing , Am Lizzy by name single never been married with no kids , 32 years old and am kind of new on here,i just join here just looking for a soul mate that will lead us till married and am looking for a man who is Honest,Caring,Loving with pure heart,who is truthful and Understanding ,someone who i can understand life with not someone who is going to hurt me because i have been hurt before so for now i want to find the Honest man who i can be able to be happy the rest of my life with and also i will like to know if you are also here for the same thing and also if you can let know so that we can chat more and get to know more about each other as well so that we can see where it is going to lead us too and also i will like to know more about you and also we can share picture if it is possible : This my y a h o o account that you can contact me: lizzy_georges
I am online now waiting for you .. Have a Blessed Day , Lizzy...
Last edited by Myra on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Nathacia Brown, nathaciabrown@gmail.com & nathy24real@yahoo.com

wayn.com
Nathyy Nathyy123
currently in Sydney, State of New South Wales, Australia

(((nathaciabrown)))((at))(((gmail)))((com)) i'm new on here and i'm here looking for a matured man who is honest and capable of holding on to a serious relationship, my name is Nathacia 30 single never married with no kids with brown hair brown eyes 5,8th 170cm 69wt, i'm the only child of my parent...i will tell you whatever you wanna know about me faithfully...((nathy24real)))((at))((y a h o o)))(((c o m))...Cheers!!!
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra on Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 am

Cynthia Mallie, cynthiamallie@hotmail.com

flirty9.com
sweetsandy09
27 years old - from: Australia - looking for a man

Hello, I'm here to have fun, I love sex.O you? You can write to me if you want. on cynthiamallie (a//t// hutmail..dot com kiss for you Cynthia
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 am

booted off DnM as Sussiebabe, Andy Chris, Myndoflove@yahoo.com

I am a very effectionate person and love to cuddle, i like to show somebody how i feel not just telling them. I love to cose to somebody wether it is in the bed, on the couch or wherever. Yes i am looking for something long term,but unfortunately for me i lost my parent 5 years ago and i ended up studying in nigeria where i just ended my study and want to get married but i cannot marry to the blacks, so am looking for a God fearing man that is seriously looking for a woman like me, a man that is ready to give me true love and will take a good care of me, i dont care any country he is from just if it is not in africa, i want a man that has a good job that can afford to put me on the plane to his country himself to prove it to me that he will surely be able to take a good care of me.............
Please only a man that can do this should message me.
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby electy on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:48 pm

I have chatted with nikki sims from chicago illinois. She has requested people to check this site out...NOT NIKKI SIMS....this young lady is going nuts trying to get it across to people she has NEVER and well never go to ghana or any other overseas country. she has even said her only place she truly loves is the great state of illinois.....check the site out and it well help people understand the frustration they go thru. She reports these low lifes to the sites and they take their sweet old time removing her pictures....even on facebook she has listed people using her and she has reported them butthey are still there scamming people
electy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 am

Even the few of us find new fakeys with her stolen pictures every few days and we post all those that offer email addy and any useful googleable extra scam info, like phone number or scripts.

Anyone whose pictures are easily available could be next. Sad fact.

EDIT On the NDN site, her view on scams: http://notnikkisims.com/
I am officially done trying to help victims of a scam. It’s become quite obvious to me that it’s pointless and that I’m most likely doing more harm than good by giving out so much information in an attempt to prove that I’m real.

That´s the very message we help try to bring across; most often it works, but often only after victims have paid (plenty of) money to the Nigerian gangs using these pictures. A victim who doesn´t (want to) believe will pay again. Another sad fact.

But if they don´t believe evidence that we collect for them here, it´s their choice. They are lost, to scammers, and will realize much later. When it´s too late. If people don´t believe evidence of "fake profile", then they won´t believe anyone.

I can understand how this can be for RPOs (real picture owners). Because confronting RPOs (which you have done, too, BTW, even if well meant and in kind tone ;) ) is just not fair.

See here (collective topic of RPO statements): viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48177

NDN has done a good thing with alerting citizens about the existence of scams with her pictures.

IMO reporting non-paysite profiles is a not ending and futile windmill fight - her own statement on her own site is far more valuable, because this is what people will find and see. Facebook not reacting to reports is social/dating typical site behaviour BTW. Generally, sites know about fakeys, and are not so interested to "admit". The problem is still not very widely known, too. Long way to go.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Forgot to post the IP in my last email.

IP NOT in RS DB

IP: 94.59.251.150
ISP: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
Type: Broadband
City: Sharjah

CB1975 :cool:

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:38 pm

nichelle

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: single
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Bachelors Degree
Personal Description:

am friendly, easy going, lovely and down to earth..

peacenic24@hotmail.com

IP: 41.220.68.25 Nigeria
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:39 pm

=>.facebook.com/peace.nicole.75
Peace Nicole
Progam Assistant at USAID
Studied at British College of Osteopathic Medicine
Lives in Derry, Northern Ireland

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 pm

name used = Angelina Collins

email addy = angcolmemories11@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.190.3.245
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria
Type: Wireless Broadband
City: Lagos

header =

Return-Path: <angcolmemories11@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.3.245] by web162104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 26 Oct 2013 03:33:07 PDT

email sent =

My name is Angelina Collins, I'm a Christian who enjoys reading mags, comic books and some romantic novels, I like surfing on the net, swimming at the beach side, I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall my Hair is Dark brown Height: 5'7.5" Eyes: Brown Bust: 34" Dress: 4/5 Waist: 28" Shoe: 8.5 Hips: 36" I’m light in complexion and mixed. My dad is an American and my mom mixed. I lives in INDIANA city Milroy near Indianapolis with my mom and I attended the ST NORBERT College and I majored in Artist. I’m 27 years old very hard working who has no kids and has never married. My late dad was a contractor who worked in Wisconsin and Europe . My mom manages of my dad business after he passed away through car accident. She manage my late father companies here in USA and abroad before I lost him, which my dad left for her. I like to give nice smiles because I’m happy girl no matter the circumstance. I'm peace loving, easy going, and flexible, kind, self confident and happy go lucky girl.
I'm open minded and has a good sense of humor, I'm also sexy, romantic and passionate.I think I’m also gorgeous,sexy and very romantic I don't know but that is what people say to me, lol. I don't like cheating that is one of the good morals my parents thought me. I believe in the truth and nothing but the truth because the truth is what will set us free because life is short. I love a romantic dinner for two or I will cook a dinner just for the right man in my life I would love to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a very good movie together and shear a bag of popcorn and think about nothing but the man that I am with as together we pay more attention to each other and forget about the movie we are watching and think about the love that we will share together. I love a romantic walk at the beach together holding hands as we watch the sunset glow into each other eyes as we forget about the water hitting our bear feet as we find love in the eyes of out math and I also like going to concert. I love a romantic dinner for too or I will cook a dinner just for you mine to be..................People tell me that I’m sexy and romantic I like it I say thank you but it's not from someone special, someone I love and share my dreams so I take it for something else.......I would like my dearest one and my lucky man to be to tell me that and I will be more than happy cos I’m feeling lonely..............I have being lonely for 1 year now so now I’m yearning to meet my dream, someone special with all the qualities I need...............many men chase me but they look for the outer beauty only which is not right cos love is a big thing with so many challenges, ups and downs so I’m not looking for a man but a responsible man who look beyond outer beauty and looks for the real beauty which is in my heart................I've been in several rapports where I was not fully appreciated. In fact, many times I felt I was taken advantage of and that hurts......I'd like to meet someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.................What does it really mean to be affectionate?.........I love a man who can display his affections for me anytime and anywhere without having to be shy. And a person who knows how to be affectionate is a big plus. I love being affectionate........ Let me tell you the common interest we have. I like to give nice smiles because I'm happy girl no matter the circumstance. I'm peace loving, easy going, and flexible, kind, self confident and happy go lucky girl...........I'm open minded and has a good sense of humor.I'm also sexy, romantic and passionate. I also love, caring,honest sincere, trustworthy and faithful. I don't like cheating that is one of the good morals my parents thought me. I believe in the truth and nothing but the truth because the truth is what will set us free because life is short.....I'm looking for a man with the same qualities a man to make me happy and give me the best in love, man with a lot of senses of humor who knows how to treat a lady and make a lady the best woman in the whole world...........This may be an odd one, but I've learned that there are many man out there that are set in their ways.They have one way of doing things and are never open to suggestions or advices. Stubborn man are a major turn off for me. I like a man who is open to ideas, thoughts, and basically open minded. I think being receptive brings about sensitivity as well. Man who is ignorant, mean,and just plain insensitive is difficult to get along with.....Have you ever had someone not stand up for you? I was deeply hurt when someone I once knew wouldn't not stand up for me, even after he told me he loved me. I would never allow someone to hurt my boyfriend or my husband, and I would always stand up for him. One thing I will always do for my man is to protect him............Love takes time and is something that can flows to the surface or not. I think for love there must be feelings between 2 people, a couple, like: large respect, complicity, some passion, the best friendship, honesty, loyalty, truth, sincerely and both should invest on their careers and family.........I believe in a modern relationship where both couple has to have their own job but to have both time for themselves or else the relationship dies. Love for me is like a Fireplace that needs to be feed every time, sometimes more others less but always has to have wood so the flames can gown and last (love and passion too)................Love is not about finding the right Person, but creating a Right Relationship..........It's not about how much Love you have in the Beginning, But how much Love you Build till the End..also they must have time for each other, to know each other very well (cause usually marriage is 1 in a lifetime), to make love, to be lovers, best friends, best companions and there must be always patience and balance feelings so the relation can last and be a strong one.....Well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the real man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what age, age is just a number..........THANKS!

ANGELINA

One of the pics it sent got no GI hits to RS.

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Zorp profile deleted :D

hey

My name is Angelina Collins Carpenter, I'm a Christian, who enjoys reading mags,comic books, some romantic novels, I like surfing on the net, swimming at the beach side, I'm about 5 feet 7 inches tall my Hair is Dark brown Height: 5'7.5" Eyes: Brown Bust: 34" Dress: 4/5 Waist: 28" Shoe: 8.5 Hips: 36" I’m light in complexion and mixed. Add me up on YM....my yahoo id angcolmemories11@yahoo.com I hope to read from you asap. Angelina
4 days ago

coolbreeze1975

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:16 pm

FB

Angelina Collins
About

Went to St. Norbert College
Lives in Indianapolis, Indiana
From Alaska, Michigan

Joined Facebook
October 16
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby amelierev on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:09 pm

be careful about girls who is using the pictures of Nikkis Sims as their picture. The real Nikk Sims to know when you see.
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: NSFW link out.
amelierev
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Africans. Not "girls".

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby asaroth on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 am

Any one has this idea about this email addy..angelinna.smith@yahoo.com.she message me in tagged,saying she is from tionesta,PA..
I dont seems to find any of threads associated with this email address..
asaroth
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females