It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Gen. David G. Perkins

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pics of Gen. David G. Perkins

Postby Igulinka » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm

fishmeetfish.com/profile/davidperkins

david.g_perkins66@rocketmail.com

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 5" (135 cm) :lol:
Ethnicity: Native American :indian: with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color

About Me
Hello my name is.General. David G. Perkins. United State Army in Iraq..I'm single and in here for some one seriously to date..Because there is only one happiness in life to love and to be loved and love is like mustered seed planted by God and watered by men..you can sent me an email(david.g_perkins66@rocketmail.com)thank you and welcome for a pleasant chat.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

=> migente:

davidperkins2
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 03
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Virgo

and three times on Skype with this email:

1. David G. Perkins, New York, United States, david.g.perkins221
2. dto, Washington, United States, david.g.perkins589
3. dto, dto, david.g.perkins8
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dperkins304@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 pm

asiandatenet.com/dperkins
Headline: Am seriously looking for A good Woman to Marry
About Me: I'm a kind and hard working man whom likes to enjoy life to the fullest.
My ideal partner: I'm looking for a good and kind hearted woman to marry. whom we can live happily forever.
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York
City: New York
Zip code: 11234
Ethnicity: Native American

Hello, My name is David, I look through your profile and I must say it really set an attraction to me, I would like to get to know you more better, You may write back to me as soon as possible if you wish to be my friend. Kindly write to my private email: dperkins304@outlook.com kindly send me your contact email to contact you so both of us will know more about each other from there we can share pics...
Hope to hear from you soon.
a Have nice day
From David
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Анна
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Анна » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:29 am

David Perkins, davperkins57@yahoo.com
Houston
Birthday: November 12, 1957
Marital status: Married
Education: University of Houston
https:/ /vk.com/id257135220
Register in contact - GHANA, AFRICA :twisted:
IP-source address is 41.218.203.227. Geo-Location Information Country Ghana State / Region 01 City Accra

Of his letters:
David
Am currently serving in Afghanistan. and I'm having my 3 weeks Mon Mon holiday next month David
Am here, I do not use social networks, so I do not come online
Do you have e-mail or Skype? If yes; Add me; Skype-Davperkins1;: Email-Davperkins57@yahoo.com. So that we can talk better. I've been busy here in the camp with my boys, so I can not answer you right away you message me. How are you? Glad to hear from you and I can be your friend. I would like to know more about you. Hello dear, how are you doing and I hope life is good to you? Glad to read from you. Service happens and I deal with my boys, we're all fine, everything is fine with us here in the camp. Please, we can share a picture and learn more about each other? If you do not mind. Hope to hear from you
Feci quod potui, faciant meliora potentes (Я сделал, что мог, и пусть тот, кто сможет, сделает лучше)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

d.perkins57@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:11 pm

dav57
Looking for: Female
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Single
City: callifornia
Here for: Dating

About me:
dont have much to say here, let start and know much about each other. if you interested hit me up via: d.perkins57 *** y a h o o . c o m

Please write directly to my email address d.perkins57@yahoo.com because I'm not always log
into my 4datez.com account due to my job. I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

<davidgeperkins@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 pm

davidgeperkins@yahoo.com

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/DavidGerardPerki
David
56, Nigeria :twisted:
• Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 45 99, in Israel. :thinking:
• Single
• I am Other. :D
About Me
Only Real woman to email me About me: I am General David Gerard Perkins I am looking for a woman that is not into head games, that is Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, very ambitious and easy going. I enjoy travel, Great personality with a heart to boot. Not just another pretty face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. May I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, looking for someone who can heighten special moments and build new ones together in woman, I am a man who is an honest, loving and caring individual. I cherish my job above all and am a very passionate Independent, sweet, sincere and romantic man looking for an assertive, stable,honest and caring person I am fun, loving, easy going, enjoy dinning out. I am looking for a successful woman, honest, intelligent, confident, respectful I am loving, affectionate, passionate and love attention. I am shy at times until I get to know you. I love a stroll on I'm interested in: i am Widower man looking for the right woman i can share the rest of my life with if you can interested contact me through this website. I hope to hear from you soonest . player do not response

Image Image

David
Yeah am a General in Army, thank's for your message, i got you on Zorpia and overwhelmed with the profile i read about you, your name sound so foreign and beautiful in ryhme, Well, im in Syria war zone for an assignment but very soon im gonna through with my job over here, that's why i came to this site to chose the angel of my life and i thank God that i met you, just download yahoo messenger on my computer in my office today, can i invite you to yahoo messenger with this my id.... Davidgeperkins@y/a/h/o/o.com ..... it will be my pleasure to meet you.

Sailory
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sailory » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 pm

w w w.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6023723137 David P

Hello..my name is, General. David G. Perkins...United State Army in Iraq..I'm single and in here for some one seriously to date...Because there is only one happiness in this live..to love and to be loved...You can sent me an email via..(david.g_perkins66@rocketmail.com) thank you and welcome you for a pleasant chat

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Skype Name johnperkins5
Full name Perkins John
Location United States
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Skype Name david.g.perkins221
Full name David G. Perkins
Location New York, United States

Skype Name david.g.perkins589
Location Washington, United States

Skype Name david.g.perkins8
Location Washington. D.C, United States

Skype Name david.perkins8912
Full name David Perkins
Location Washington, United States

makingyouaware
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby makingyouaware » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:55 pm

david, 57, Abuja, Nigeria on Zorpia

About Me

Only Real woman to email me About me: I am General David Gerard Perkins, I am looking for a woman that is not into head games, that is Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, very ambitious and easy going. I enjoy travel, Great personality with a heart to boot. Not just another pretty face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. May I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, looking for someone who can heighten special moments and build new ones together in woman, I am a man who is an honest, loving and caring individual. I cherish my job above all and am a very passionate Independent, sweet, sincere and romantic man looking for an assertive, stable,honest and caring person I am fun, loving, easy going, enjoy dinning out. I am looking for a successful woman, honest, intelligent, confident, respectful I am loving, affectionate, passionate and love attention. I am shy at times until I get to know you. I love a stroll on I'm interested in: i am Widower man looking for the right woman i can share the rest of my life with if you can interested contact me through this website. I hope to hear from you soonest . player do not response

Hi, am General David Gerard Perkins and i will like to know you better, please can we be friends? i got you on Zorpia and overwhelmed with the profile i read about you, your name sound so foreign and beautiful in ryhme, Well, im in Syria war zone for an assignment but very soon im gonna through with my job over here, that's why i came to this site to choose the angel of my life and i thank God that i met you, just download yahoo messenger on my computer in my office today, can i invite you to yahoo messenger with this my id.... Davidgeperkins@y/a/h/o/o.com .....please if you don't have yahoo messenger account try to download yahoo messenger on your computer or on your phone to chat with you better, it will be my pleasure to meet you there, God bless you.

Gen David

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:24 am

@ makingyouaware : and his email ID ???

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:29 am

Skype Name dperkins304
Full name David Perkins
Location Keene, United States

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brandy Smith, brandy.smith93@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Perkins David, perkinsdavid688@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 29, 2015 12:19 pm

badoo.com/01327224894/
David G Perkins, 57

About me
Am Lieutenant General (DAVID GERARD PERKINS) in US Army... we fight for peace, our people and our land.
Awards :Army Distinguished Service Medal
Silver Star
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal

Hi..am perkins I just come across ur profile.u look gentle nd beautiful I ii like to meet u.if u don't mind msg me back let's have fun.Am new here I only come online when ever am less busy.Am here to meet vip. Hmmmm omo aiye, Wasere. Oh sorry...I thought u urderstand the language :mrgreen: Am from new york..but in africa batling with islamic terrorist. Am leaving next month...

Yahoo Avatar:

3rd picture removed...posted to topic
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=89129

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

gen_dgp@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:08 am

person.com
USER ID: 8170030
Nickname: Perkins
Name: David
State/Region: New York
City: New York
Distance: 3335 ml (5367 km)
Last login: Jun 20, 2015, 08:54
Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “Military scams”