scammers with pictures of Brigadier General Mark S. Martins

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Mark Martins - gen.marksmartins@hotmail.com

Postby Pandora on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 am

Hello Love,
How are you doing my darling? I am an officer in the United States Army. i graduate in the United States Military Academy and Harvard Law School and am an Army judge advocate and former infantryman, that led the rule of law campaign in Iraq from 2006 to 2008 while serving with Army Gen. David Petraeus in Mufti-National Force - Iraq. While in Iraq, I coordinated the work of United States and coalition investigative, corrections, and judicial experts and directed MNF-I support to Iraq’s courts and law enforcement institutions.

In September 2009, i was appointed the deputy commanding General of Joint Task Force 435 in Afghanistan, charged with reforming military detention operations in Afghanistan. In February 2010 I became the overseeing detainee operations at the Detention Facility in Parwan (DFIP) which replaced the Bagram Theater Internment Facility.

In the end of 2010, I assumed command of the new Rule of Law Field Force in Afghanistan, which i work to transform problem areas into secure and accountable legal environments. In a lecture following the acceptance of Harvard Law School's Medal of Freedom and Afghanistan’s lack of governance and accompanied by a lack of confidence in the government’s of Afghanistan's ability to deliver justice, resolve civil disputes and address a perceived culture of impunity among the powerful in 2011.

I Established the rule of law in these districts is critical to the kind of sound governance that will enable an enduring transition of security responsibility to Afghanistan forces and deny that rugged country as a sanctuary for global threats of the Militants.

Starting in October 2011, I become the Chief Prosecutor in the Office of Military Commissions, I'm presently working as a coordinator to Afghanistan for peace keeping Mission.

Honey, i really want to establish a long term relationship with you, may be we can start as friend or go into lovers partners, as i want to invest in your country. So please tell me how economic of your country is and what type of market that really moves there, so that i will know the area to invest on. :disagree:

How the situation of things is over there regards to the economic standard and security? Life is precious and i think nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people... What do you think???

I divorced since 5 years ago, but i have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your living?

Well I will appreciate us being good friends in sincerity , honesty and trust although we just knew each other, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there may be something great for us in the future ...What do you say? Although we just met, with the step of trust, love and willingness to begin this friendship.

Thanks a lot, I assure you that we will be good friends that people will us, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends OK. I am looking for a woman to settle my life with, because soon i will retire from my job. I will like to know you more my dear

Have a wonderful day, I hope to hear from you soonest, Take care of yourself

Best Regards
General Mark Martins. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Received: from BAY161-W62 ([65.54.190.125]
Microsoft hosting
Pandora
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

generalmartins_m@hotmail.com;

Postby jaga on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

randkidojrzalych.pl
mark, new jersy (Opole)
Last login: 17-02-2013 21:18
My description ideal partner, partner About me: i am a united state army general, here looking for a trusted, caring and honest woman for long time relationship or marriage if your interested contact me back;
Who I'm looking for: i am a united state army general, here looking for a trusted, caring and honest woman for long time relationship or marriage if your interested contact me back;
Anything else about myself:
sex: male
I will know: a woman
I'm looking for: love, friendship
City: new jersy (others)
State: Opole
Alcohol: Does not matter
Cigarettes: Does not matter
Body Type: Normal
height: 185 cm
weight: 85 kg

Since :17-02-2013
Dearest one! Greetings to you, My name is Mark Martins, and am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can ESTABLISH a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, and have gone through a profile That speaks good of you on this site and I was impressed when i saw your profile and DECIDED to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring, truth, & Respect, I have all this qualities in me, kindly respond to me through my private email box (generalmartins_m@hotmail.com) So that the can know ourselves better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. EMAIL: generalmartins_m@hotmail.com NAME: General Mark Martins.
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brigadier General Mark S. Mart

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Full Name
mark martins
About me
I'ma STATES ARMY GENERAL STATE'm just here looking for confident, caring and honest woman for long relationship or marriage, because I want to quit and do other business i am a UNITED STATE ARMY GENERAL, am just here looking for trusted, caring and honest woman for longtime relationship or marriage, because i want to resign and do another business
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 8:05 am
City, State, Province
new york
Marital Status
Widowed
Ethnicity
Other
Occupation
An general off army
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

general.markmartins2@live.com

IP: 41.66.233.144 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Brigadier General Mark S. Mart

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

email => FB:
Irish Peter

Studied at University of Cape Coast
Lives in Accra, Ghana
From Ohafia
Male

IHEORJI SECONDARY SCHOOL
Aba
University of Cape Coast
Class of 2011 · Cape Coast, Ghana

Lives in Accra, Ghana
Male
Graduated from University of Cape Coast

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

General David; <general.markmartins@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Username: generaldavid000

Email: general.markmartins@yahoo.com

User IP 41.66.231.114

ALU_Project01_LAN
Alcatel Project
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
generaldavid

About me
hello how are you today, my name is mark martins all is will wet god i am looking for nice and pretty woman to be my wife and my love please i need is you can reply me back so that i will tell you all about me nice to meet you

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
new york

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
student

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

GENERAL MARK princewill88@live.com

Postby jaga on Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 pm

IP:157.55.2.71 /Decimal:2637627975 /Hostname:157.55.2.71 /ISP:Microsoft Corp^
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 18:53:42 +0000
Hello Dear,
Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to ESTABLISH a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, my dear And there is a reason why i choose to ESTABLISH a relationship with you, and will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear and attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Libya.
I am Brigadier General Mark Martins. Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Force-Iraq
Experience
Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OCJCS) Deputy Legal Counsel (2003-2005) with duty in Baghdad (June-Nov 2004), as counsel to Commanding General, Multinational Security Transition Command-Iraq, 1st Armored Division-Staff Judge Advocate the Commanding General and supervisor of the legal staff of more than 100 military and civilian attorneys and paralegals comprising five offices in Hesse, Germany (2001-2003) and Eventually task organized operational law teams in and around Baghdad, Iraq (2003) XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg-Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (2000-2001) 1st Infantry Division-Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Wuerzburg, Germany (1998-2000), with duty in Kosovo as Chief of Staff of all U.S. Forces and Legal Advisor for later Commanding General, Task Force Falcon (1999) Center for Law and Military Operations-Deputy Director, Charlottesville, Virginia (1995-1997) The Judge Advocate General's School-Professor, International and Operational Law, Charlottesville (1994-1995) 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) & Fort Campbell-Chief of Administrative Law, Chief of Legal Assistance, Operational Law Attorney, Trial Counsel, Senior Trial Counsel, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1990-1993)-82d Airborne Division Infantry Platoon Leader, Assistant Brigade S-4, S-4 Brigade, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (1985-1987)
Education
Harvard Law School (JD, mcl and Law Review, 1990), Oxford University (Rhodes Scholar 1983-1985, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, BA, 1st Class Honours, 1985) United States Military Academy (1st in General Order of Merit and various other honors, 1983) Military and Professional Schools and Training-National War College, Fort McNair, Washington, DC (Distinguished graduate, award for research manuscript "Paying Tribute to Reason: Judgments on Terror, Lessons for Security, in Four Trials Since 9/11", 2005-2006) Command and General Staff College-Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (Marshall Award as the top graduate and other honors, MMAS Following awarded dissertation and defense, 1997-1998) The Judge Advocate General's School, the Graduate Course-Charlottesville, Virginia (Dist. Honor Graduate and other honors, Including best dissertation, LLM, 1993-1994)
Combined Armed Services Staff School-Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (1992), Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course-Charlottesville, Virginia (1990) Infantry Officer Basic Course-Fort Benning, Georgia (Dist. Leadership Graduate, 1985), Ranger Tab, Pathfinder Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Air Assault Badge-Fort Benning, Georgia, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and Fort Campbell, Kentucky (various times between 1981 and 1991)
Publications
"Rules of Engagement for Land Forces: A Matter of Training, Not Lawyering," Military Law Review 143 (1994): 1-160. "'War Crimes' During Operations Other Than War: Military Doctrine and Law 50 Years After Nuremberg and Beyond," Military Law Review 149 (1995): 199-227. "National Forums for Punishing Offenses Against International Law: Might U.S. Soldiers Have Their Day in the Same Court?," Virginia Journal of International Law 36 (1996): 659-686. "Deadly Force Is Authorized, But Also Trained," Army Lawyer, August 2001, 1-16. "Fee as the Wind Blows: waivers of Attorney's Fees in Civil Rights Actions Individual Since Evans v. Jeff. D., "Harvard Law Review 102 (1989): 1278-1299. "Habeas Corpus-Collateral Attack on State Criminal Convictions: Teague v. Lane," Harvard Law Review 103 (1989): 290-300. "No Small Change of Soldiering: The Commander's Emergency Response Program in Iraq and Afghanistan," Army Lawyer, February 2004, 1-20. Law and Military Operations in Haiti, 1994-1995, Charlottesville, VA: Center for Law and Military Operations, 1995.
My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
General Mark Martins.
ImageImageImageImageImage
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

GENERAL MARK princewill88@live.com

Postby jaga on Fri May 03, 2013 8:33 pm

MDF=> MARK_p /man/ 51/ United States
name: MARK PRINCEWILL

Message from MARK_p
Date: 2, May 20:28:48
Subject: hello
Hello!
Greetings to you, My name is General Mark Princewill,
i am a US ARMY GENERAL, I hope this mail will find you well
(GENERAL MARK princewill88@live.com)

:pee:
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

markmartins84@yahoo.com

Postby Bix on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 am

tagged
Mark Martins, 61 New York City, NY

Image Image Image
Bix

Bookmark and Share

"Gen D. Martin" <princewill88@live.com>

Postby jaga on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your reply towards my email, my dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on the site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my picture to this email, so take a nice view on them. Honey presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Libya.
I am Brigadier General Mark Martins. Staff Judge Advocate Multinational Force—Iraq
Experience:
Office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OCJCS)—Deputy Legal Counsel (2003-2005) with duty in Baghdad (June-Nov 2004) as counsel to Commanding General, Multinational Security Transition Command-Iraq 1st Armored Division—Staff Judge Advocate to Commanding General and supervisor of a legal staff of more than 100 military and civilian attorneys and paralegals comprising five offices in Hesse, Germany (2001-2003) and eventually task organized operational law teams in and around Baghdad, Iraq (2003) XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (2000-2001) 1st Infantry Division—Deputy Staff Judge Advocate, Wuerzburg, Germany (1998-2000) with duty in Kosovo as Chief of Staff of all U.S. Forces and later Legal Advisor for Commanding General, Task Force Falcon (1999) Center for Law and Military Operations—Deputy Director, Charlottesville, Virginia (1995-1997) The Judge Advocate General's School—Professor, International and Operational Law, Charlottesville (1994-1995) 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) & Fort Campbell—Chief of Administrative Law, Chief of Legal Assistance, Operational Law Attorney, Trial Counsel, Senior Trial Counsel, Fort Campbell, Kentucky (1990-1993) 82d Airborne Division—Infantry Platoon Leader, Assistant Brigade S-4, Brigade S-4, Fort Bragg, North Carolina (1985-1987)
Education:
Harvard Law School (J.D., m.c.l. and Law Review, 1990) Oxford University (Rhodes Scholar 1983-1985, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, B.A., 1st Class Honours, 1985) United States Military Academy (1st in General Order of Merit and various other honors, 1983) Military and Professional Schools and Training National War College—Fort McNair, Washington, D.C. (distinguished graduate, award for research manuscript “Paying Tribute to Reason: Judgments on Terror, Lessons for Security, in Four Trials Since 9/11”, 2005-2006) Command and General Staff College—Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (Marshall Award as top graduate and other honors, M.M.A.S. awarded following dissertation and defense, 1997-1998) The Judge Advocate General's School Graduate Course—Charlottesville, Virginia (Dist. Honor Graduate and other honors, including best dissertation, L.L.M., 1993-1994)
Combined Armed Services Staff School—Fort Leavenworth, Kansas (1992) Judge Advocate Officer Basic Course—Charlottesville, Virginia (1990) Infantry Officer Basic Course—Fort Benning, Georgia (Dist. Leadership Graduate, 1985) Ranger Tab, Pathfinder Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, Senior Parachutist Badge, Air Assault Badge—Fort Benning, Georgia, Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and Fort Campbell, Kentucky (various times between 1981 and 1991)
Publications:
“Rules of Engagement for Land Forces: A Matter of Training, Not Lawyering,” Military Law Review 143 (1994): 1-160. “’War Crimes’ During Operations Other Than War: Military Doctrine and Law 50 Years After Nuremberg and Beyond,” Military Law Review 149 (1995): 199-227. “National Forums for Punishing Offenses Against International Law: Might U.S. Soldiers Have Their Day in the Same Court?,” Virginia Journal of International Law 36 (1996): 659-686. “Deadly Force Is Authorized, But Also Trained,” Army Lawyer, September 2001, 1-16. “Fee as the Wind Blows: Waivers of Attorney’s Fees in Individual Civil Rights Actions Since Evans v. Jeff. D.,” Harvard Law Review 102 (1989): 1278-1299. “Habeas Corpus—Collateral Attack on State Criminal Convictions: Teague v. Lane,” Harvard Law Review 103 (1989): 290-300. “No Small Change of Soldiering: The Commander’s Emergency Response Program in Iraq and Afghanistan,” Army Lawyer, February 2004, 1-20. Law and Military Operations in Haiti, 1994-95, Charlottesville, VA: Center for Law and Military Operations, 1995.
My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.
Yours Faithfully
General Mark Martins.

:mrgreen:
ISP: Microsoft Corp / United States
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:27:32 +0000
X-ONET_PL-MDA-Spam: YES

reported 3 photos ... all in the topic
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

owusussusan@gmail.com;

Postby jaga on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:20 pm

:party: Osada.pl: profile= markmartins11@hotmail.com
Mark Martins / man / Date of Birth: January 9, 1959
E-mail: owusussusan@gmail.com
Registration Date: 2013-08-14 8:13:42
http://osada.pl/zdjecia/duze/408234.jpg
Signature pics: i am new in this site and i will like to meet a sincere woman,
i am a man with full love and honest.

Netlog woman Ghana: here >> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49377#p333711
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mark Martins, markmartin12@hotmail.com

Postby Bix on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm

matchoctor
markmartin418
53-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 30 - 99
New York, New York, United States
My name is Gen.Mark Martins from united states of America I was moved with passion of interest after going through your profile please do not be embarrassed that I interfere into your privacy without telling you, that was because I really like to know you and also become good friend

Please write me through my email address here for more details(markmartin12@hotmail.com)

/snog.com/markmartin12
@markmartin12
Not Verified
53 · Single · Togo :twisted:

Bix

Bookmark and Share

Gen.Mathew Dudash, genmathew@outlook.com

Postby Myra on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 am

genmathew

53 years old - from: Germany :lol: - looking for a woman

Hello my new friend Compliment of the season, and a happy get-together with ( Gen.Mathew Dudash) A United State Army Officer. Let not profession, race or nationality inch your mind, for this has being the key mother of the day. I decided having you as a friend knowing full well that is an act of one expressing or sharing view with another or people around the world, which has to do with honesty, above all faithfulness. Friendship is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. Yes, friends are like stars; some are far and others around, but just need a favorite one. My dear, guess you could make my favorite. Reply this mail with this ADRESS (genmathew@outlook.com) respond faster for a better talk through my email Above and below, regards to all your people Have a blissful moment and do keep in touch! Cheers, Email: genmathew@outlook.com Gen.Mathew Dudash .
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Brigadier Mark Martins - martinssmark@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:47 pm

marks123

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Friendship
State, City: new york
Marital status: Divorced
Children: I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'7 (140cm) or below
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

i am an easy going man i love living close to the beach side

martinssmark@yahoo.com

HI
HELLO DEAR
my name is brigadier mark martins from united state now in Afghanistan on a peace keeping mission leading the troops as the chief in command please dear i am new here on this site i will like us too be friends and be sincere too each other in all our life please lets start by introduction then we will shear pictures write me back here ( markmartins3@inbox.lv ) then we start from there i took interest on your profile alone here on this site and said let me write for your care ,waiting too ready from you ?
,, markmartins3@inbox.lv ,,

IP: 37.130.229.149
Hostname: 2582e595.rdns.100tb.com
ISP: Hosting Services

mugu proxy

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Brigadier Mark Martins - martinssmark@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 pm

=> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008027138225&sk=photos
Mark Martin
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
FINALLY THE PEACE KEEPING TALK IS COMING TOO AN END
Image Image Image Image

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

markmartins741@gmail.com

Postby jaga on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:38 pm

osada.pl : markmartins
Registration date : 2014-04-10
Name : mark poland
Date of Birth: February 2, 1961
E - mail: markmartins741@gmail.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to Military scams