Re: scammers with pictures of Lia 19

Postby Myra on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

joanne_thomps@yahoo.com

FMF
sharla001
long term
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Woman

About Me
Honest Happy type would be my description; I love to try new things and would like to keep exploring the world. I have many varied interests from astronomy, playing video games, robotics to working out. I am a confident, caring, compassionate, charismatic and charming woman, that is willing to do almost anything for my life partner.

add me ... joanne_thomps@yahoo.com
The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary_janet2014@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 am

Hello!!! How are you today .... I just log on now and i got your message here, am little curious to this since am completely new to this internet dating stuffs and i don't know if it does work for sure but i just wanna give it a trial perhaps it might convince me and i might meet the Mr Right, nevertheless i love what i saw in your profile. I will love to tell you little about my self and the companion i desire. It was nice and you are not bad looking. As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, physical appearances Age in general is not problem. cuz i believed Age is an Ordinary number but we re all soul mate and everything has been Ordained in Heaven and not in this Earth Mum and Dad are from different ethnics, so I am kinda mixed. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. Hope you are special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, which I will cherish you and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Hope you are willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, I need someone whom is kind,sincere,honest, passionate, loyal,i mean some one who has a nice sense of humor,loving and wants a lifetime of passion., so only serious inquiries will be accepted, I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate.a best friend for life! Someone like you could talk to about anything.A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - perhaps you are my twin-soul. (LOL) there re many things we would have to share together and it would be better and preferable to share em privately so if you think you re a serious type and you re not just online to catch some fun and you re not here for ordinary online fantasy then i think you would have to contact me personally through my ID address mary_janet2014@yahoo.com.com I hope to hear from you soon...

mary2014's Profile

32 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 1:48 am

Joined May 28, 2013. From allen. Living in Allen, Texas. Attended UC DAVIS( UC vet school). Completed graduate school at non.

About Me
am looking forward to meeting my special man, i would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor, he should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family, i would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well, he should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded, he should know how to treat a lady, he should love children i wanted to be pampered. I love children, I love dancing (Its part of my life), I am in favor of cuddling and hugs and Holding each other as much as possible. Me Like spontaneous actions and Surprises.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 am

On FB as:

Janet Mary
Worked at Student
Lives in Madrid, Spain
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Name used = Diana Kasper

email addy = dianakasper7@yahoo.com

IP in RS database.

IP: 175.143.158.96
ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
State/Region: Selangor
City: Petaling Jaya

header =

Return-Path: <dianakasper7@yahoo.com>
Received: from [175.143.158.96] by web163103.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Jun 2013 12:50:00 PDT

email sent =

Good Day Dear,

how are you doing today i hope you are fine and getting the best out of life,its my pleasure to meet such and interesting personality like you I will introduce myself and make things straight to you because i think that its important that i do this before we get along,I have never discussed this with anyone,i don't know why my heart feel at rest sharing this horrible and painful story with you,maybe i will say it is the wish of God .It is not easy for me to write about myself but I will try............well Diana Kasper is my full name and age is not a problem to me at all, all that matters is true love care and understanding.

i am 28 years old,5ft 8inch tall ,I value honesty in people and dislikes dishonesty,my hobbies are swimming. reading, singing,dancing outdoors activities,I also adore traveling,I like to meet nice and friendly people from different countries with different cultures.The white rose is my favorite...I am a mixed race,My Dad is an American while my mom is from Australia,my parents lived abroad most of their active years cause they are christian missioners as they spent ,most of their time spreading the Gospel in the far east and most of Asia they latter settled in Malaysia where i grew up but unfortunately i lost my dad while i was still very young my mum did her best to raise me as a single parent and she as given quality education and proper training i work as a secretary for a construction company ........

I live and work here in Malaysia.presently i live in the city of kualarlumpur down here in the country with some of my friends.I have never visited the states before but i wish i could one of this days.I hope that the distance wont be a problem to us ,because i am willing to relocate and build a future when i meet the right man.......
I will stop here for now and i hope to hear from you soon...and you can also write me back to my private email address..

Best regards,
Diana Kasper.

one pic got no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:
Last edited by Marisa on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed pics

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Joy Clifton Steve; <joyclifton78@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 am

Username: joyclifton

Email: joyclifton78@yahoo.com

User IP 198.7.58.97

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Full Name
Joy clifton steve

About me
i am very humble and passionate person i am not here for games i am here for a serious relationship, I am a sensitive person with a lot of respect to the other people feeling. Commitment and sincerity are the secret in life. My life is not all that serious. I have a good sense of humor and attractive social life- that makes my life more caring and interesting

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
idaho

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
Red cross worker

Pic not posted, Yahoo avatar not posted

Email give a Hit in FB for Lenny Winter from Salisbury (Maryland)

https://www.facebook.com/lenny.winter.14
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:35 am

Michelle Garrison
Email: <brazenblond28@yahoo.com>

Return-Path: <brazenblond28@yahoo.com>
Received: from [173.234.216.242]
IP already listed RS database

IP Address : 173.234.216.242
ISP : Nobis Technology Group
Organization : Nobis Technology Group, LLC
State / Region : Arizona
City : Phoenix

Email Received

Its really nice to meet you and check out your profile on confirio infect i really like all what your profile says about you and its seems that we have lots in common.Well..its has really been great keeping in touch with each other and hopefully we will both meet in person and get to start a relationship from there..well since u have know abut about me and i am so happy u really want to get to know my kind of person..well with time u will get to learn alot about me but hope distance does not be a barrier to you hope you can get back to me and get to know each other more better if you serious and ready to know me more better with no game

it nice to hear from you

Michelle
Last edited by Marisa on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: keep removing pictures :(
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Got this one off of Zorp.

profile there =

Username: FaithJones0420
Name: Faith

Name used = Faith Jones

email addy = j171701@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS database. = German proxy server.

IP: 78.46.43.39
ISP: Hetzner Online AG
Services: Confirmed proxy server<------- :D
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Bayern
City: Nürnberg

header =

Return-Path: <j171701@yahoo.com>
Received: from [78.46.43.39] by web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Jun 2013 05:59:33 PDT

email sent =

How are you doing there today and how was your night.. I am very sorry for the late response, just that i have been busy with work and out of network coverage.. I am very happy to see your lovely response on Zorpia and i will like to to get to know you better.. Kindly write me back and let me know if you get this message, don't forget to include your pics so that we can start a communication with that...

Faith

one pic sent got no GI hits to RS and is it's profile pic on fmf.

Last edited by Marisa on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: keep removing pictures :(

"Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are"!!!

"Age is a hell of a price to pay for wisdom"
coolbreeze1975

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Hello and How are You doing ..I am Rabiyatu by name 30 years old from Ghana and I will like to have a chat with you and do you care to chat with me and see where it will lead us to and my ID for yahoo is rabiyatu.adam@yahoo.com
Lovely1soulmate
29 / Female / Straight
Offline. Last online Today, at 10:03 am

Joined June 5, 2013. Living in Holtsville, New York.

About Me
Hello Dear, I am Rabiyatu by name a new member looking for a real and serious dating ..Yo can hook me up at yahoo rabiyatu.adam@yahoo.com

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:02 pm

^^ Same scammer also uses a diff. girl´s pics: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62432

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby ckm350 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:36 am

On Facebook as Mary Williams:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php ... 6120844327

Phone number with 234 prefix, Nigeria, surprise, surprise
ckm350
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 am

Hello there handsome how are u doing today..I am Judith by name and i am 31 from Ghana and i am looking for my soulmate.If interested add me on loveisgreat96@ymail.com or jahguide2000@gmail.com so we can talk more and also share pics and cam...?
charllie

33 / Female / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined June 15, 2013. Living in Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana.

About Me
Well i am good looking and i am looking for my soulmate..Anyone interested can add me loveisgreat96@ymail.com or jahguide2000@gmail.com and we can share more pics and cam...?And also i like exercising and hunging out with friends to enjoy...Hope to hear from u soon..?Kisses and hugs to everybody.I like dancing an cooking and love sex also..?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 am

=> Facebook:

Gene Lord Swizzy Leiphart
Worked at HGTV
Studied at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Lives in Nauen, Brandenburg, Germany

i need sme1 2 masage me..Hu wud do it 4 500Gh..If u r interested hola me on 0279008133....?
hu wnts 2 jon me party...jxt hola me n i will get bck 2 u....?0279008133.....Till mama kals.?

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Full Name
Brandy
About me
i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love
Come from
United States
Registered
Today, 3:47 am
City, State, Province
Michigan
Marital Status
Single
Ethnicity
White/Caucasian
Occupation
Nurse
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

brandycraigwilder@yahoo.com

IP: 41.220.68.27 Lagos, Nigeria

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jah Guide - jahguide2000@gmail.com

Postby jaga on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Reminder: jahguide2000@gmail.com wants to follow you. Accept?
Click here to discover jahguide2000@gmail.com's favorite websites!
jahguide2000@gmail.com wants to follow you
Is jahguide2000@gmail.com your friend? :lol: :lol:

IP:174.37.119.120/United States,Texas,Dallas
Decimal:2921691000
Hostname:mail8.infoaxe.net
ISP:SoftLayer Technologies
Organization:Infoaxe Inc.
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:19:12 +0000
Subject: Reminder: jahguide2000@gmail.com wants to follow you. Accept?
:mrgreen:
After a bad experience, I Became a hunter of scammers!
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Addo; <NAJAT_NURA@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Username: sarah2

Email: SARAH_ADDO55@YAHOO.COM ....... Contact: NAJAT_NURA@yahoo.com

User IP 197.251.142.216

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

Full Name
SARAHADDO

About me
Self Description: I am fire, burning you inside; the one that doesn't let you sleep. I am irresistible; your type of addiction. I am the one. I am heaven. I am sun, warm and tender. I am sweet like honey. Look deep into my eyes their magic will never let you go you will look for them everywhere. You will try to hunt my heart but don't. I will give it to you myself. Just feel me deep inside, don't be afraid. I am real; not just a dream. Come and touch me. I need you like air. I am always different as probably all women are but there are some features those are the brightest in me - I am honest, romantic, courageous and communicative but shy at the same time. I am a very social girl and I like to laugh. I like my job as it helps me to be independent but at the same time I have a dream of becoming a famous designer of fashion clothes. I enjoy being independent as well as being a housewife. I dream of having kids. I combine many features in me. I am a risky lady. I like to communicate w! ith my friends and new people, since it let me get to know something new all the time. I like to be in the good shape. Comments: I do strongly believe that the real beauty comes from inside. My man, you should be the one, of course honest. I should trust you, and if you want to go to meet with your friends- just tell me. I don't mind. You should feel comfortable with me, and be yourself, don't forget that communication and attention is the key to my heart. Just be a man. AD ME ON NAJAT_NURA@YAHOO.COM

Come from
Ghana

City, State, Province
NIMA

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
SARAH

Pic not posted

Yahoo avatar for Contact & Email not posted

Here the real Face of Lia19 from FB

Junior Honourable

https://www.facebook.com/kojo.bawsa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to research your scammer's email address with Spokeo.

+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

PreviousNext

Return to White Females