Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Full Figured
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
In my own words
About me: I am the kind of man that will always make a woman feel special,and respect her feelings.I enjoy having a good sense of communication and understanding because it is what determines how strong a relationship is.
I’m looking for: Am looking for a woman that understand the real meaning of love,very respectful, lovely, romantic, caring and understandable.That will make me to have a happy home and remain in my life forever.
More about me
I'll start with myself. I am an American of mixed European heritage. Although I could list more, the ethnicities I identify most closely with (other than "American") are: English, Welsh, Cornish, Swiss, and German. I could simplify that to "British a
Education: Bachelors Degree
Am so proud with my degree and the level of my education and all the training i pass through to became a man and to operate in the high level of life i am today,am so happy with my life.
I am very respectful of all religions Christian & their denominations. I believe in God and am a small “c – Christian” but not in organized religion. I believe in life in other galaxies (in many forms with intelligence both above and below our own) a
“I’ve always been a top performer, from school to my first job.am so happy with my job,it gives me the opportunity to travel most at times and i enjoy the good benefit it gives me
Income: $75,000 to $100,000
Looking for: Marriage

message on CS:
Hope you are doing well over there?

his email:
Hi XXX,

How are you?i am glad to get a response from you,I hope i can ease your sense curiosity just by being myself,I would say feelings and emotions travel goes beyond distance,the way we make each other feel is what brings happiness and closeness of the heart.I have to be open with you letting you know everything about me because that is the only ways we can get to know each others more and to know what we really want in that great words called (LOVE).

We are here for the same reason,i would like to take each day with you,find out more interesting thing about you and see how far we can go with this,irrespective of the distance between us,i believe the way we feel about each other is what matters and can definitely make up for the distance between us.I am the kind of man that will always make a woman feel special,and respect her feelings.I enjoy having a good sense of communication and understanding because it is what determines how strong a relationship is.

Am a construction engineer by profession and i have been dabbling with my job for many years now,i have never been into marriage before,i has no kids but i love been around them because they are the leaders of tomorrow. I was born in the family of one,I am the only child from my family,My father is from united state while my mother is Germany so i am mixed breed lol....It pains me so much that both of them are not living,I lost my Dad 7yrs ago,followed by our lovely mother 4yrs ago and i have been trying to live without them because life goes on.I live alone.My favorite colors are green,white,purple and blue,and my hobbies are reading,shopping,watching movies but mainly actions like (GET RICH OR DIE TRYING) traveling and i hope i can travel with my partner one day.

One more question before i end this mail.....can i know more about your self and your family?What do you do for a living?Have been into relationship before?What time do you go to work and what time do you close from work?I will be sending some pictures along with this email and I hope you will like them.Please send some back in your next email your picture.

Have a nice and productive day.

Kelvin

Received: from [219.92.211.161]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012

IP: 219.92.211.161
ISP: TMNET, TELEKOM MALAYSIA
State/Region: Selangor
City: Petaling Jaya

Lygia
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Kelvin, charleskelvin56@yahoo.co.nz

Postby Linda30 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:24 pm

This is his email... He said he lives in New york but is in Malaysia.

l believe everything will be fine and l will be with you soon, So since you said you have 1500$ you can just go to any western union and write this name and the address with you......

Receiver's Name:  Kelvin Charles
Address : 198 Jalan Ampang
City:Kuala Lumpur
State:Kuala Lumpur

l want you to know that as soon as you send the payment from the Western union,you would be given a receipt you can scan it to me or you would have to get back to me with following information:    

1. Full Sender's Name 
2. MTCN NUMBER:
3. .Amount Sent:

l will be glad if you can send the money today and get back to me with the confirmation.

Your Love Kelvin. 
Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Linda30 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:02 pm

:silly: This was his email....

Dear XXXX,

You sounds good and sweet in your message ...I chickened out though. would love to meet u in person soon if things do go well between us....I'm a free spirit and pretty open-minded. I love to do things when the mood strikes me...I can be really quiet sometimes and that's one of my weaknesses..I feel like my old self again since i moved here i love to have fun!  I don't discriminate people I forgive easily and not one to hold bad feelings I've been thru so much in my life I learned a long time ago to let those things go and move on. i must tell you that i need a love . Would you be a good love that l can spend rest of my life with? LOL

My job keeps me moving all day long!  I'm an Engineer, A road and bridge construction engineer I deal on the private and commercial sector,Presently now working on getting a contract in Ohio, Portugal and far Asia.  I'm Originally usa born and raised in east coast, Orlando FL, so I worked and was in FL a lot and now live in ( NY  ). I am well traveled and hopefully my next trip I can have someone special accompany me like you (ahahahaa)!.. I'm very comfortable in front of a crowd and group interaction coz i face lots of people in my field of work as an Engineer. I have a lovely speaking voice,  I consider myself a spiritual person (I'm catholic), i don't attend church regularly but do on Sundays. I have my own thoughts and places that give me peace and balance. I'm a very reasonable person and patient probably to a fault!

What else- i live alone As i said, i have a few very close friends. We all adore one another and are comfortable just having each other to hang with. And they have nothing but the best intentions always. Hmmm... Jealousy is not an emotion that comes easily to me. i guess am beginning to have you in my thoughts now. Think that's all about me!...attach is my pictures ....

Look forward to hear from you
Kelvin

Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:20 pm

is this Kelvin contact you with his new email ID ? if yes feel free to post his new email ID :)
welcome to RS, Thanks :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=40328
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Linda30 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:02 am

His email address is kelvincharles56@yahoo.com.
Same pictures send via email as posted by Lygia.
:thinking:
Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 am

ok thanks you Linda :)
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Linda30 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Report an internet crime

I assume the crime must have a 'US' element, or the US authorities won't touch it. This is 100% sure the ICC fraud investigation will catch the scammers... Give all informations hopefully this will work for Charles Kelvin who lives in New York.

Since we're dealing with scammers, you need to know where the scammers are.
Ask us where we think the scammer is from...

Basic rule of thumb, 'the scammer is where the money is picked up'.

Sometimes, scammers will have a victim or accomplice pick up money in another country.

If you've sent money to 'that country', you need to start with the appropriate Law Enforcement Agency.

Here's  the online form for the US.

http://www.ic3.gov/
Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Kelvin, charleskelvin56@yahoo.com

Postby Linda30 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:16 am

This is his email... It is really a scammer... Read his email to Lygia regarding his parents its 2 different profile... So u beleive him.... Be careful ladies...Dont ever fall into this scam.

Dear XXXX,

How are you today? Thanks for your mail, It really made me Glad...I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.

More about me, as you noticed from my profile, I am  Kelvin Charles  , single never married ,born in usa, I am mixed breed...LOL ,My Dad was from London my Mum was American ...Moved to London UK when i was 15 with parents . Lived in London for the better part of my life.....I obtained my degree in Accounting at Kingston University London. I relocated to the States for some personal reasons which is very important to me weeks back..,, I find very much peace and tranquility there...I`m 5"10 , with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, and mostly God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I have passion for soccer, I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.. I love my life and everything that is has to offer. . I believe that every person is placed in your life for a reason. Rather it is they are to bring something positive to you or you are to bring it to them. I love to laugh and have fun. I am very giving, sometimes too trusting, honest, fun, happy person. I will not judge anyone for their past because I believe that everyone has one. I am far from perfect, but I don't dwell on the past. That leads to my interests, there are too many to list but among them , I like to play games, watch movies, go hiking, eat really good food and desserts, cook, travel, explore new places, go to Broadway plays, I think I can have fun doing just about anything.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, QUESTIONS: I want to know more about your family, your background, your work, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone! So come on and share it all with me.

I want to know more about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. And I’m using this medium to make you understand that I’m seriously seeking my Right woman, a Long term relationship. I miss having that one special someone to come home to. That one person that u call when something wonderful happens as well as when u needs a shoulder to cry on. I long for that one relationship that can withstand anything... the good and the bad. That one relationship that will last an eternity. I'm looking for someone who is honest, faithful, loving, caring, can make me laugh. Ok, I feel like I’m writing u a novel... lol. Your turn!

Well, there is just a glimpse of me. Hope that gave you a better idea about who I am and look forward to sharing and learning more about you.

Take care and hope to hear from you very soon....Kelvin
Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Guia88 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:40 am

This was his profile... What a scam! It is good I check it out...His email kelvincharles56@yahoo.com
kelvin56
Looking For The Right One
I am a: 47 yr-old man seeking women, 35-70
Height: 6' 0" (183 cm)
Body Type: Full Figured
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: I have no kids
Wants Kids: Not Sure
In my own words
About me: I am the kind of man that will always make a woman feel special,and respect her feelings.I enjoy having a good sense of communication and understanding because it is what determines how strong a relationship is.
I’m looking for: Am looking for a woman that understand the real meaning of love,very respectful, lovely, romantic, caring and understandable.That will make me to have a happy home and remain in my life forever.
More about me
I'll start with myself. I am an American of mixed European heritage. Although I could list more, the ethnicities I identify most closely with (other than "American") are: English, Welsh, Cornish, Swiss, and German. I could simplify that to "British a
Education: Bachelors Degree
Am so proud with my degree and the level of my education and all the training i pass through to became a man and to operate in the high level of life i am today,am so happy with my life.
I am very respectful of all religions Christian & their denominations. I believe in God and am a small “c – Christian” but not in organized religion. I believe in life in other galaxies (in many forms with intelligence both above and below our own) a
“I’ve always been a top performer, from school to my first job.am so happy with my job,it gives me the opportunity to travel most at times and i enjoy the good benefit it gives me
Income: $75,000 to $100,000
Looking for: Marriage
Guia88
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Kelvin, kelvincharles56@yahoo.com

Postby Guia88 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 am

This email was send to me... He was asking for money.
He lives in New York....but is in Malaysia?

Dear XXX,
I am stuck here with my job and having financial problems because of the machine that just got to the seaport. Please help me with 2000$ you can just go to any western union and send it to me.

Receiver's Name:  Kelvin Charles
Address : 198 Jalan Ampang
City:Kuala Lumpur
State:Kuala Lumpur

l want you to know that as soon as you send the payment from the Western union,you would be given a receipt and get back to me with following information:    

1. Full Sender's Name 
2. MTCN NUMBER:
3. Amount Sent:

l will be glad if you can send the money today and get back to me.

Your King Kelvin. 

Guia88
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:09 am

He lives in New York....but is in Malaysia?

coz you dealing Nigerian scammer whose used Malaysia as their base scam. check the IP so you will see that it is Malaysia IP mean he only claim in New York ( the true he all along in Malaysia) ;)

thanks for all the update, well done gal :applause:
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby Guia88 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

This is Kelvin Charles/Charles Kelvin
Guia88
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Charles Kelvin, charleskelvin56@yahoo.com

Postby Linda30 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

FYI to all ladies to please report who scammed you as below: Please Read...

Charles Kelvin is the person that scammed me. I was stupid and foolish enough to be groomed and fell in love with him. Hope he got caught, rot to jail . I reported him to this website US Embassy in Malaysia and Malaysian crime, rmp@rmp.gov.my and klacs@state.gov  The embassy told me to report this to Christian Mingle or the dating site you met him, Yahoo, Hotmail, gmail or any internet provider.These are also the website that he can be reported:
    info@malaysianconsulate.com
  FBI  www.ic3.gov/default.asph.
         http://polismalaysia.brinkster.net about.asp
Malaysian Embassy or Consulate:
3516 International, NW
Washington, DC 20008
tel# 1 212 592 9700
Fax# 1 212 572 9882
Email : malwashdc@kla.gov.my
http://www.kla.gov.my (locate Malaysia Embassy)

Malaysian Consulate
550 South Hope St. Suite 400
Los Angeles, Ca 90071
tel# 1 213 892 1238
Fax# 1 213 892 9031
email: info@malaysianconsulate.com
Linda30
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 pm

By reporting here, you get the info out to victims :)
* Away til Aug 2, please direct questions to the moderators and frequent posters :) *

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Use Spokeo
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males