Religion: Catholic
Politics: Didn't Say
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Self-Employed
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Didn't Say

About Me
I'd rather be single, than to be unhappy in the wrong relationship (just for the sake of having a partner) I have a big heart, value my independence and I am also adaptable to change. Interested in finding a special woman, not someone who will define me. I already know who I am, what I am seeking is (someone to complement my life and me his). I'm comfortable in my own skin and I'm looking for someone similar I can be totally myself with who can love and embrace the adventures of life with me.I feel confident that it's time to finally meet the right partner who has the potential of becoming my best friend and if things work out for us. It sure would be nice to have someone to wake up, kiss and pamper in the morning and visa versa! If you are serious about meeting someone who is willing to go the distance, then contact me now. Waiting to hear from you!I'm interested in meeting a good woman who is single, and willing to share some quality time with moi! I have lots to offer. I would describe myself as a very down to earth kind of person, and would like to meet someone who is somewhat similar to myself. not the same, That would be boring.Variety IS The Spice Of Life! I love to be spontaneous and cute at times. always willing to try new things. I am attracted to people who are confident, secure within themselves, a sense of humour is a must. Someone who does not take themselves too seriously, a light-hearted person who can make me laugh as I will do the same. That is the bestto laugh with someone because you think the same things are funny, after all, laughter is the shortest distance between two people

Want To Find: A woman ages 42 to 64 to date

junkmails:

Hi dear,
How are you doing today and how was your night ? I enjoy reading your profile and i will be glad if we can able to know more about each other .... Let see what we can share in common ..

Am glad to hear back from you , Yes i have an email address which is godknows2719@ymail.com and you ? What is your name ?

Received: from [78.135.30.97] by web121403.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 18 May 2012 08:04:56 PDT
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

Good Morning,

How are you doing today and how was your night ?I am glad to hear from you again, you sound so down to earth and easy going that i don't think you are asking for much in a relationship. We think alike in a way, life is too short to be sober and not enjoy it. I like to travel and go to places, we got only one life to live and it is a good thing to live it to the fullest as long as we do the right things and don't hurt other people. I like to play pool, dance and watch movies, i also like to listen to good music, i enjoy swimming and working out. I want to find a good woman to spend the rest of my happy years with, i want my woman to be honest, faithful, caring, sensual, affectionate, romantic, understanding and not carry grudges because i like to go to bed with a smile on my face and also wake up with a smile on my face, i need a positive thinking woman to enjoy all that and i am not going to settle for less, i think that is why i am still single and not going to rush into anything because i dont want to get hurt like i did before.

Tell me, how do you prefer to handle arguments? I am asking because i know that there will be ups and downs in a relationship, what keeps a couple going is their strength and ability to disagree and agree.What is your favorite color? What are your religious views? What do you think about relocating for the right man? I am open to relocating ideas, as long as we are able to plan everything in a way that it wont affect me in any serious way.

I will be waiting to hear from you,

Smile, George

78.135.30.97 - Turkey, and doesn't look like a proxy.

Since he claims to be in Los Angeles I invited him for a coffee. Lets see how he pedals his way out!! :mrgreen:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Stan, godknows2719@ymail.com

Postby The Wild Geese on Sat May 19, 2012 6:24 am

No Marisa, if he is in Turkey, he will ask his friend Alibaba for him to fly with the magic carpet. :D
Nothing wrong of being an Engr. as long as you are real. :-)
The Wild Geese
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: George Stan, godknows2719@ymail.com

Postby Marisa on Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 pm

well, he didn't reply, so even the magic carpet didn't help get to LA from Turkey!! :twisted:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males