It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Pardew Smith aka Agent Smith, pardew_smith@yahoo.co.uk

African scammers posing as white men.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Pictures stolen from a Lebanese man named Khalid Ibrahim
facebook.com/khaled.ibrahim.14606936
people.bayt.com/khaled-ibrahim-28625102/
He was previously misidentified as "Al"... photoshopped pictures!

"Pardew Smith aka Agent Smith, pardew_smith@yahoo.co.uk"
FB
Pardew Smith

Image Image

can you tell me more about your self because i have found you attractive and i will want to pursue this further with you .. what is your name,were are you from,what do you do,how old are you .. hope i am not asking too much ???
pardew_smith@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Pardew Smith aka Agent Smith, pardew_smith@yahoo.co.uk

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Good Evening ..my name is Pardew a widower with no kids..first i will like to welcome you to my wonderful world of happiness,joy and love, i am a very down to earth person. i like the simple things of life and i live a very simple and humble life.i am searching for that special person to complete me,. i have been single for 3 years now,i have never dated since the death of my late wife.. i never thought i was going to love again because i was thinking love was dead, but with a lonely heart one find it very difficult to concentrate in life, not to talk about the cold cold night.. i like cuddling and i am missing it so much, i role from one end of the bed to the other end thinking my body is going to touch and feel that person that is going to make me warm. it has been very very hard on me staying and living my life alone, without that special person i desire to meet and spend the rest of my life with. i just hope i have not scared you away with my long note ??? if giving the chance i will want to be the lucky man in your life .. hope to read from you again.. i will need some of your pic as well ..

Good Night
Pardew

Image Image

Image Image

Received: from [41.203.64.133]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Lagos, NG

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 pm

he got a twin on FB
a fake profile too :mrgreen:

Christopher Khaled with daughter Jennifer
International Engineer at sea truck group of company
Lives in Dallas, Texas
Widowed
From Dallas, Texas
I am a man with one simple objective, to live as close to God as I can and still remain in this world, to touch the lives around me in an everlasting way, that will cause them to see that an ordinary man can know and have a real relationship with the creator of the universe. I believe that the purpose of mankind has been and will always be to know, love, and serve God, that in doing so, we find our richest fulfillment, our deepest joy, and we win our greatest victories. Whatever good that may be found in me or may come of my thoughts, words, or deeds, it is only by His great mercy and abundant grace. I consider myself an old fashioned guy with old fashioned values. I think men ought to treat women with dignity, respect and consideration, not make crude and suggestive comments about them. I also think women should act and dress like ladies, modesty seems to be a forgotten concept these days. I believe that marriage is a gift from a loving God, that it should last our life time and that sex comes after you get married. I believe that children ought to be loved unconditionally and taught to respect their elders & authority and disciplined when it's necessary. I believe a mans highest priority next to God, is his family, then his country. I am passionate about the things and people I love, I am unpretentious and genuine, honest to a fault.
his work place shows the Norwegian oil platform
"Statfjord A" in the North Sea :twisted:

also got a profile on skyrock
jack8825.skyrock.com
49 years, from Houston, TX
Profil créé : dim. 11 mars 2012

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Gregg Josephson, josephsongregg@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:48 am

en.netlog.com/josephsongregg

Name
gregg josephson
Date of birth
10/12/1964
United States

junkmail:

I am going through profile when i saw your profile i wish to know you. I have trust issues which made me stay away from everyone including my friends for sometime now but. I'm done with the trust thing and i want to start life all over again. I am willing and ready to trust 100% with my heart. I need a very decent, faithful and mature woman to trust my heart with, someone that will trust and love me as much as i love and trust her. I am not after physical beauty but am after the beauty of the heart. I was impressed when i search and got to your profile. I would love to know you more. I am not always here on this site, so i will be glad if you can write to my private email josephsongregg@yahoo.com or text me little about you (832) 900-0251
Regards
Gregg Josephson

Image <== yet another oil rig

Received: from [199.58.84.4] by web141001.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 28 Jul 2012 01:55:13 PDT
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 01:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

199.58.84.4 - Leaseweb, proxy

well thank for writing me back, and for your reply,,,so how are u enjoying yourself over there with your love ones,, i hope all is going on well with you my Dear?
Its really nice to hear from you.. i am glad you did reply my mail.. i really want to know you more and see what the future hold for both of us..i am Gregg by names :lol: like you know.. i am 5feet 11 inches Tall,i am from Texas in Houston..i have one daughter ..she is very precious to me.i am into oil driller and General Consultant, right now am believing god for a new project and i want you to please pray for me,,,cos am billing for a new contract and it is a very huge one... i will tell you more about myself and how the job is going as time goes..i have my own firm, is a little drilling company,, i do drilling of crude oil,,,with oil company over the world, ..I lost my wife in a ghastly motor accident so i am looking for the right woman to settle down with and be happy with until the end of time ..My Hobbies are swimming reading and a candle light dinner for two..My favorites Co lour is black and blue..
Distance is not what really matter, what matter is the heart, and if we can be honest with each other we can get along together happily
I do like anything been Honest cos i am the honest type.. i hate lies and i do hate it playing Games..
my turn on for me is eyes and smile and a good personality. turn offs are negativity. i like having fun..and what i do just for fun is making jokes...so what do you do for fun and what your favorites colour?????,,,do u have any kids ,,,what do u do for fun and for living sweetie ,,,do u live in alone,,,i cant wait to chat with u very soon i hope u dont mine giving me your email address so that we can get to add each other and keep in touch by chating and emails
i hope to hear from u soon,,,
Gregg Josephson

Pics are all over FB under different names...
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Michael Lopez <michaellopez522@yahoo.com>

Postby BrightStar » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:29 am

michaellopez522@yahoo.com

http://badoo.com/01221078823/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael, 52
Los Angeles, CA, United States

About me
I am trustworthy, generous, caring, sometimes silly, health and fitness conscious, and will take the time to find out what brings my someone special happiness. God has given me the power to have had success in my business career, and I wish to have success in a relationship with one special princess for all my days. My focus now is to put my undivided focus and thought into a outstanding relationship.
I love to laugh, to cook, bake and set an elegant dinner. I enjoy entertaining, to stay in and snuggle or to go out on the town. I like to dress up, dress down and undress!

I enjoy playing cards, board games, doing jigsaw puzzles, family history.

I like to watch movies at home, or go to the show. I really enjoy live theatre, professional and local school talent as well. I like sunrises, sunsets and summer rains and gentle snowfalls. I love bubble baths and showering with my partner.

Interested in
I am an honest, true and passionate man. I am NOT into playing games with peoples minds and hearts. I am sincere in my wanting to find that special someone to travel the rest of live's journey with. I would appreciate it if any one contqacting me can say the same.
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 5'9'' (175cm), 143lbs (65kg), average body, blond hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Anti-smoking
Drinking: Not a fan of drinkers
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (Fluent) and Spanish
Work: Good Jobe. I have a high income.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004238135210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Michael Lopez
Drilling Engineer, à Santa Barbara
A étudié à Study Abroad
Habite à Chico
De Rome

• I am a mix of Italian . I am trustworthy, generous, caring, sometimes silly, health and fitness conscious, and will take the time to find out what brings my someone special happiness. God has given me the power to have had success in my business career, and I wish to have success in a relationship with one special princess for all my days.
• Habite à Chico
• Homme

Mail from this guy....

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great and fine and you are also having a wonderful day as well, I just thought i should write you and tell you more about myself.

Here is a little about me.

Open to people and ideas. Values listening and listeners. Celebrates each day. Takes responsibility for experience and doesn't blame others. Open to new, to diversity, variety, adventure. Up for movies, walks in the woods, bike rides, backgammon, political discussions or just hanging out. Open to exploring kyacking outings, ballroom dance classes, jazz clubs and street fairs, Rather discuss than debate.

I'm looking for a best friend and a partner to explore the world and life with. Someone that loves to Smile, Laugh, Play and Explore. Someone that likes to Hug, Cuddle and Kiss. I need Someone that likes Attention and Affection as much as I do and isn't afraid to display affection in public and a mate that is Honest, Kind, Considerate, Supportive, Loving, Loyal, Faithful, Intelligent, Happy and Positive. Someone simple.

As am writing with you now am offshore in The Santa Babra Oil platform in the Pacific Ocean southern California in the United States, and after this trip i will not be travelling. And have been in this Profession for 25 Years working as a drilling engineer, And have been single since i lost my wife to the cold hands of death, She was a Asia woman whom was really loved by me, But that's in the past now & i'm willing to move on with the future, I have a daughter of 16 yrs going 17yrs soon who lives with my aunt in Ontario.
If there is anything more you would love to know about me you can always ask and also tell me more about yourself and what you do for a living, I hope to hear from you real soon until then take very good care of yourself and stay cool.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael.

Received: from [172.129.15.33] by web141702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:19:34 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:19:34 -0700 (PDT) :thinking:

IP: 172.129.15.33 <<<--- bad range AOL
Hostname: ac810f21.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Services: None detected

???????????

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Robert Brotzman, robertr967@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 am

resurfaced on DMF as Roberto

- 52 y/o male
- Elkridge, USA
- English, English, English
- Contractor
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-11-06 00:54:28

Description:
what more can i say, I am a man of one simple dream, I have the ability to make people feel good. I believe every woman has to be well taken care of, treated like a queen and pampered like a little babe because they are special I am Family Oriented, Open minded, Nice, Fun to be with, More serious, Playful, Shy, Romantic Passionate and Marriage minded. I am an easy going, like to be funny sometimes, am nice, dedicated, easy to talk to, caring, hard working, God fearing, :pray: spontaneous, sweet, attractive. i do believe the best things about me you can lean from when you meet me in person and you will find i am like no man you've ever meet,

junkmail:
Hi, I am Robert Brotzman. i created this profile in search of a soul mate. I am not after physical beauty,age nor distance but i am after the beauty of the heart.thank for making me your favorite, I was impressed when I got to your profile.if you don't mind me asking were are you from?have you dated online before and how long? i wish to know you more better. Here is my E-mail address, robertr967@yahoo.com.
Please can i get yours too......

On FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004604042978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Robert Brotzman
Worked at Saipem
Studied at University of Oxford
Male

SCAM FREE DATING SITE

coco987
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

bennywilliams652@yahoo.com

Postby coco987 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm

I did meet this man in LAVEPLACE he was so nice and sweet when we talk

phone number......................0044207350084 and447012992986

THIS IS THE FIRST MAIL FROM HIM
>>Hello Dear,My name is Benny Williams and I am 52years, i was born June 7, 1960 in (Florida) United State Of America, i grew up in a small town called Bartow....i lost my dad when i was 27,and now am left alone with my mom... life is so good when your family is complete, am the only surviving son of my parents, i school and graduated from University of Florida United State, on an Engineering course having my B.S.C holder and got my master degree also...when i lost my dad i move to Tennessee because my company transfer me to our company branch here, am single now, I work off shores as a Marine Engineer. I am working with Shell Petroleum an Oil Exploration Company here in United State.... I have been in this job for about 20years now and am quitting this time cos I want to settle down again that is why am here searching, i have being widowed for 5years now...I enjoyed being a married man but didn't have much time to enjoy my marriage before my late
wife
> had a car accident
>>some years ago...when she went to visit her parents in New York City. I want to move ahead and leave my past behind and be happy for good..hope you understand that please? due to the fact that i am playing the role of a father and a mother at the same time to my Daughter, I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, God fearing, Sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding cos understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever..Cos when two couples understand themselves i don't see anything that will happen to that relationship..it will be a happy one...i am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding, someone who have inner
> beauty
> cos inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady cos is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad....it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings. I had only
>>one daughter her name is jenny, she is 14 she will be 15 next month. Am very free and understanding person that takes life easy with people and see what life put in front of other people beside...I really didn’t believed in internet dating not until a Friend of mine found his true love from this dating site I meant you. Today both of them are married as husband and wife, so he recommended this dating site to me. These are the quality I am looking for which will lead to long and everlasting relationship that I am sure you are a carrier of it...Honest, Respect for each other, Love and to love in return and with the fear of God. No cheating, I hate liar and dishonesty. Things I love doing are going out for shopping,
> going to the beach with my daughter, Sport, music, Traveling, Walking by the beach part and talking to my love one either by cell phone or reading email from each other. I want a woman who will love me for whom I am and not for what I have or
>>material things I really didn’t see distance as a problem because true love exist in regards of distance for each other and with our self we can break distance barrier in front of us...Tell me when you are always online for a better conversation either by chatting or sending mail to each other…I will be very happy to read from you soonest, Stay Sweet and have a wonderful time out there.Cheers
>>Benny

plus, a pic of a different man, posted here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=55529" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice words from and back and we was agree for him to come to me in chrismas whid his daugther

HERES MAIL IDIS.............jennyluv774@yahoo.com

Hello mom, how are you doing? mom i am so happy.... do you know why? am so happy because am lucky to have a caring and good woman like you as my mom...
mom i have good news for you..... Gust what lol......... i will no longer be going to Africa again... i have change my mind, i want to send this chrismas with you...
love you and take care..

mom i send you some of my photos, hope you like them

Than he told me he did want to send me a gift i told him i dident want a gift but he was so into it so i agree

THE CHATT ABOUT THE GIFT

11:54:47
have you told jenny

11:55:03
bennywilliams652: yes i have

11:55:16
bennywilliams652: i have told jenny

11:55:23
bennywilliams652: she is happy about it

11:55:30
ok she happy?

11:55:36
mmmmmmmmmmmm ok

11:56:36
bennywilliams652: yeah

11:56:49
bennywilliams652: honey please don't say no to my gift

11:56:51
you happy about it?

11:56:51
bennywilliams652: okay

11:56:57
: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

11:57:02
bennywilliams652: i really want to suprise you

11:57:09
: ok

11:57:27
bennywilliams652: thank you

11:57:54
bennywilliams652: i have already given the parkage to the delivery services

11:58:07
bennywilliams652: you will receive a mail from them later in the day

11:58:07
bennywilliams652: okay

11:58:14
ok did you told them to call me?

11:58:18
ok

11:58:49
bennywilliams652: yes i did

11:58:56
but you told me you cant leav the ship?

11:59:43
bennywilliams652: a friend of mine did it for me

11:59:51
bennywilliams652: so he gave my number to them

THE NEXT DAY I GOT THIS MAIL FROM A COMPANY CALLING THEMSELF UPS

BRANCH OFFICE OF THE UNITED PARCEL SERVICES
2, Effurun-Sapele Road,
Effurun,
Warri,
Delta State, Nigeria.
Branch office......
WE RECEIVED A PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU

We received a parcel of $2,500USD(TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and a surprise package. You are to send to us your passport ID (Identity) card, phone number, house address to be able to identify and recognize you once our delivery officials arrived in your Country to hand over your parcel to you.The parcel sent to us by MR.BENNY WILLIAMS, will be handed over to you within 48hours without any delay.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Abiodun Ogunlabi
United Parcel Service
Nigeria Branch Manager.

THE NEXT MAIL FROM THIS................UPS COMPANY
PAYMENT DETAILS MADAM....

Vis detaljer

BRANCH OFFICE
UNITED PARCEL SERVICES

BRANCH OFFICE
2, Effurun-Sapele Road,
Effurun,
Warri,
Delta State,
Nigeria.
Email-united.parcel.services@live.co.uk
Tel: +2347086995810

Dear customer,
There is a Courier delivery charges of $255(TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FIVE UNITED STATE DOLLARS) which we charge as delivery fee from Customers locating in Norway as delivery charges to enable our delivery agency to deliver your parcel to you at your door step within 48hours.
You are required to make the Courier delivery charges through our Financial Secretary Mr.EVUEN RAYMOND with the following payment details below via any Western Union Money Transfer office nearest to you.
You are to use this payment details below to transfer the Courier delivery charges so that your parcel can be delivered to you within 24hours:

Receiver's Name:...........EVUEN RAYMOND

City:................Warri.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
Text Question:........................ Sincere.
Text Answer................Honest.
Sender's Name……………
Country from which Money is sent ................................
Payout amount.......................

You are required to make a copy of your Western Union Money Transfer payment slip, you are to attached and send to us by email so that it will also be attached to your delivery file as proof of payment done by you.
You are to make the payment now and get back to us with your Western Union Money Transfer payment confirmation slip as proof of payment done by you so that your parcel can be delivered to you immediately. Do ensure that the name of our Financial Secretary which is the receiver's name(EVUEN RAYMOND) is correctly written when filling the Western Union Money Transfer payment form to avoid any error from your side.

Do get back to us as soon as you have finished transferring the delivery Courier charges so that our Courier officials can hand over your parcel to you.......

UPS - United Parcel Service N572UP aircraft at Anchorage - Ted Stevens ...
http://www.airplane-pic.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

18:43:37
bennywilliams652: <ding>

18:43:41
: DO YOU NEED MONEY?

18:43:56
bennywilliams652: no honey

18:44:10
bennywilliams652: what's wrong

18:44:32
kristinjensen91: do you think i will pay this money?

18:44:33
bennywilliams652: did you get the mail from the delivery company

18:44:47
kristinjensen91: for the gift you are sending to me?

18:45:13
yeeeeeeeee lol lol and offcouse they want money

18:45:13
bennywilliams652: you mean the delivery charge for the parcel

18:45:33
: i dont care i will not send you money

18:45:39
bennywilliams652: honey i forgot to tell you that

18:45:56
YES OFFCOUSE YOU FORGOTT THAT

18:46:10
lol lol lol

18:46:27
bennywilliams652: how much did they tell you to pay for the delivery charge

18:46:44
almoust 3000 norway money

18:46:55
: lol

18:47:05
bennywilliams652: honey

18:47:14
bennywilliams652: talk to me

18:47:29
i am talking to you

18:48:00
bennywilliams652: baby that money is too much

18:48:12
: lol lol

18:48:19
i dont care

18:48:31
: i will not send money anyway

18:48:45
bennywilliams652: i didn't even know it's up to that amount

18:48:56
and to africa

18:48:57
: lol

18:49:10
way i gone send money to africa?

18:49:22
bennywilliams652: honey

18:49:22
bennywilliams652: i didn't even know it's up to that amount

this was almoust owers last chatt i thing he did new this went in a wrong way to him

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 am

e
I am going through profile when i saw your profile i wish to know you. I have trust issues which made me stay away from everyone including my friends for sometime now but. I'm done with the trust thing and i want to start life all over again. I am willing and ready to trust 100% with my heart. I need a very decent, faithful and mature woman to trust my heart with, someone that will trust and love me as much as i love and trust her. I am not after physical beauty but am after the beauty of the heart. I was impressed when i search and got to your profile. I would love to know you more. I am not always here on this site, so i will be glad if you can write to my private email josephsongregg@yahoo.com or text me little about you (832) 900-0251
Regards
Gregg Josephson
This guy is now on Tagged with the same email

josephsongregg@yahoo.com

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7262938549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
• Gregg J
Dernière activité :il y a 15 heures
Consultations de profil :88 fois
Phrase d'accroche :searching for someone nice and honest to be happy for the rest of my life with
Membre depuis :le 11 janvier, 2013

Lieu :Houston, TX
Statut relationnel :Célibataire
Intérêts :Les rendez-vous
Langues :English
Origine ethnique :Caucasien(ne)/Blanc(he)
Religion :Chrétien(ne)
Orientation :Hétéro
• À mon propos
o Musique:R and B
o Films:the best man and God father
o Télévision:news
o Livres:the only bible
o Sports:tannis and footballs
o Intérêts:in someone nice anf open
o Rêves:my dream is to see my daughter happy for the rest of my life
o Meilleurs attraits:i wish a meet a God fearing lady :pray: that am going to grow old with someone that is going to love and accept me for who i am and not what she feel i have
o À mon propos:
am a young and lovely single parent that is searching for a life partner

Image ---> Tagged
Image ---> sent

Letter from this scammer

well thank for writing me back, and for giving me your email address on tagged,,,so how are u enjoying yourself over there with your love ones,, i hope all is going on well with you my Dear?
. i am glad you did reply my mail.. i really want to know you more and see what the future hold for both of us..i am Gregg by names like you know.. i am 5feet 11 inches Tall,i am from Texas in Houston..i have one daughter ..she is very precious to me.i am into oil driller and General Consultant, right now am believing god for a new project and i want you to please pray for me,,,cos am billing for a new contract and it is a very huge one... i will tell you more about myself and how the job is going as time goes..i have my own firm, is a little drilling company,, i do drilling of crude oil,,,with oil company over the world, ..I lost my wife in a ghastly motor accident so i am looking for the right woman to settle down with and be happy with until the end of time ..My Hobbies are swimming reading and a candle light dinner for two..My favorites Co lour is black and blue..
Distance is not what really matter, what matter is the heart, and if we can be honest with each other we can get along together happily
I do like anything been Honest cos i am the honest type.. i hate lies and i do hate it playing Games..
my turn on for me is eyes and smile and a good personality. turn offs are negativity. i like having fun..and what i do just for fun is making jokes...so what do you do for fun and what your favorites color?????,,,do u have any kids ,,,what do u do for fun and for living sweetie ,,,do u live in alone,,,i cant wait to chat with u very soon i hope u don't mind ,,
Gregg Josephson

Received: from [98.208.112.145] by web161003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 02:45:10 -0800 (PST)

Gregg Josephson via Yahoo! <josephsongregg@yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:47:52 +0000
Return-Path: josephsongregg@yahoo.com
From: Gregg Josephson via Yahoo! <josephsongregg@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: 197.220.160.39

IP: 197.220.160.39
Hostname: 197.220.160.39
ISP: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
Organization: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (3)
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

lucindamc456
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby lucindamc456 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:27 pm

This man using these pictures also goes by the name of Elvis Walter on Facebook. Here is the link to his page

https://www.facebook.com/elvis.walter.54" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He contacted me. I am a filmmaker so I used to strangers contacting me. He told me he was widowed and had a 17 year old daughter. He said his wife's name was Chloe. He gave me his phone number. I traced the number and it was a phone in St. Petersburg, FL not Tallahassee where he said he lived. The phone number actually belonged to someone with the last name of Johnson. I tried tracing through Intellus but they could not find any more information on the phone number. I also checked out death notices and there was no one by the name of Chloe Walter or Chloe Johnson who had died who was the right age she would have been and no one in Florida who had died. I also checked out the birth records as he said his daughters name was Alondre but there were no birth records for that child either. I also checked out an engineer's license for him as he said he was a Peteroleum engineer and he had no license. So I was pretty sure he was fake. I didn't sever the friendship until he started to ask for money. I also reported his profile to Facebook but they will not remove it. He has several profiles on there using the same pictures too. I have not been able to find the person whose pictures they are. I even searched stock photography sites. I expect he may have photographed them from magazines.

If he people whose pictures he used could be located, and they contacted Facebook, Facebook would remove the profiles.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:13 am

Nice words from and back and we was agree for him to come to me in chrismas whid his daugther

HERES MAIL IDIS.............jennyluv774@yahoo.com
now he opened a FB for "daughter":

facebook.com/jenny.benny.92505
Jenny Benny
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Benny Williams <benny.williams81@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 am

Netlog.

hello dear,how are you doing?

benny_williams81
online male - 53 years, Texas City, United States
241 visitors

i am beeny williams by name...i live at texas,i am a single father with one daughter..i am here looking for true loving kind caring and God fearing lady to grow old with me...i am easy going,and feel free with me..
More about me

Name
benny williams
Date of birth
01/01/1960
United States
Native language
English
Company
shell
Profession
Other

Looking for

Relationship
Business contacts

Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

From: Benny Williams via Yahoo! <benny.williams81@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: 41.203.67.138 Nigeria
Join Benny Williams on Yahoo! Messenger.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Benny Williams <benny.williams81@yahoo.com>

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Email => Tagged:
Benny W, 53
Young America, MN

Benny W
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 20 Stunden
Profilaufrufe: 42 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard

Allgemeine Infos: 53, Männlich, Young America, MN
Beziehungsstatus: Single

FB:
Benny Williams

Shell
Info
i am williams by name..and am a single father with one lovely daughter..i lost my wife in the year 2001 when she was going on a visit to meet her mom..since then i have been single with my daughter and w have both been lonely till now..she had never experienced motherly love since then..i feel bad most times because of this..and am looking for a God fearing,kind and loving lady to grow old with me and love me for ever..i am easy going and love fun
Männlich
Lieblingszitate
i love my life
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 pm

From: Benny Williams via Yahoo! <benny.williams81@yahoo.com>
Subject: Benny Williams invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 67.212.175.123
Join Benny Williams on Yahoo! Messenger.

IP: 67.212.175.123
Hostname: true4.gcdns.com
ISP: SingleHop

known proxy

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 am

facebook.com/robert.brotzman.9
Robert Brotzman
Worked at Saipem
Studied at University of Oxford

ImageImageImage

facebook.com/elvis.walter.54
Elvis Walter
Now
Works at Petroleum Engineer
Studied at South Dakota State University
Lives in Tallahassee, Florida
Widowed

pics already posted
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

devonbaily
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Elvis Walter

Postby devonbaily » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 am

facebook.com/elvis.walter.54

This is one Facebook profile for Elvis Walter. He has three profiles on facebook using that same name. He also uses the name of Robert Brotzman on Facebook facebook.com/robert.brotzman.9?fref=pymk

On one of his Elvis Walter sites on Facebook he used the pictures that you posted of the girl whose email address is jennyluv774@yahoo.com and says she is his daughter, Alondre. he says he is widowed and that his wife's name is Chloe and that he lives in Florida. I did not find him in Florida nor did I find any marriage records for an Elvis Walter and a Chole or any death records for a Chloe Walter. There are several other profiles you posted here that use the same pictures and some additional ones. He says he is a Petroleum engineer but he has no license as an engineer. He talked to me for about a month and then asked me for money so I unfriended and blocked him.

Return to “White Males”