Donald Judy, sgtdonald22@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.

Donald Judy, sgtdonald22@yahoo.com

Postby Marisa on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

don222333 on okcupid

47 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California

profile empty.

Hi sweetness, how are you doing?thats a nice smile on your pic, I will like to get to know you better, can we chat sometime?
sgtdonald22@yahoo.com you can send me a note on there, hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [172.162.74.70] by web124905.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:00:23 PDT
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

172.162.74.70 - AOL, no wonder he managed to sneak on okcupid. They should really ban AOL! :evil:

Thanks for you message I really appreciate it, I'm not good at introducing myslef, let me start with my name ...My name is Sgt Anthony Donald in US Army Operation unit.....I would like to meet you and know you better,because i know that.."The purity and trueness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact,and I am glad that i cross your profile..but I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. I'm a touchy-feely type of man...I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you. I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independent, fun, one woman man. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house. I enjoy spending time with the woman in my life but also allow her free time for herself. I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem. so reel me in so I don't get away. You'll have a good catch if you do.The key to my heart will be the woman who wants to be close to me, holding hands, hugging, spending OUR time together doing the things we both like to do, like seeing a good movie, working out, or just sitting at home nestled in front of a tv on a cold winter night. A woman with some energy, not a couch potato. she needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, a happy with herself woman, that likes to talk as well as listen, who wants a friend that leads to love, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one man in her arms. I'll be faithful to you, and there when you need an ear that listens. Kissing you when you least expect it, that kiss goodnight and another when you wake, and the big hug when needed most. Love me for me and I'll love you through the ups and downs, till eternity...Please send me some pic of yourself...I will like to chat with you sometime.
Donald

Format is used in scams A LOT!!! :yawn:
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Judy, sgtdonald22@yahoo.com

Postby dimitrii on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 am

Confirio. jonnienicolass@yahoo.com

jonnienicolass
53 / Male / Straight / single

About me
am cool and caring man..........i will like a meet a good woman here someone who know how to treat man right,caring and trustworthy no games.please if you are really interested in me feel free to ask any questions please. i have a kid and any woman who is interested in me most in intrested in my kid also,no descrimation please.

Junkmail:
hello pretty,i like what you wrote about yourself here and i wouldn't mind getting knowing someone like you here please?.....am Jonnie from SC Newberry,i work as a footballer agent,single and looking for someone to be called my woman.if you are interested feel free to write me back.
2013-08-19 05:38:27

Pic already posted.
Acta est fabula.
dimitrii
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Donald Judy, sgtdonald22@yahoo.com

Postby Myra on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:56 am

sgtdonald22@yahoo.com

yahoo avatar

The email searches are done with SPOKEO. Try it yourself !
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Return to Military scams