scammers with pictures of Saadi Gaddafi

African scammers posing as white men.

scammers with pictures of Saadi Gaddafi

Postby Marisa on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 am

Milad Gaddafi, miladabuztaiagaddafii1@msn.com

mmiladgaddafi on MDF

43 year old, man from Libya :liar:

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.233.51] - that's not Libya. That's Ghana!! And will probably turn into 419. :lol:

HELLO LOVE,

I am Milad Gaddafi, the adopted son of late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.i saw your profile at mydailyflog.com and decided to contact you.Kindly tell me more about yourself what you like best including your phone number to reach you or you can reach me any time with this number... +233 20 4792165

CHEERS.

MILAD GADDAFI.

Image --- and who is this??? :thinking:
Last edited by Marisa on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: lol stolen fron one of Gaddaffi son
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milad Gaddafi, miladabuztaiagaddafii1@msn.com

Postby Marisa on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:39 am

just like I thought... :roll:

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL....BETWEEN BOTH OF US.

REGARDS TO MY EARLIER MAIL. I WAS LUCKY TO ESCAPE THE ENDED WAR IN LIBYA WITH BIG INJURY ON MY BACK WHICH I AM CURRENTLY RECEIVING TREATMENT IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ACCRA GHANA. DEAR Gina Johnson I HAVE A DOCUMENTS WITH ME THAT CONTAIN ($17,623,460.00 USD,) WHICH WAS DEPOSITED WITH A BANK IN THE NAME OF Mrs.SAFIA FARKASH GADDAFI. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CLAIM THIS FUND FROM THE BANK WHICH I WILL PERFECT ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BACK YOU UP TO CLAIM THIS FUND FROM THE BANK. BUT BEFORE I GO THROUGH ANY AGREEMENT WITH YOU. KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR BELOW DETAILS TO ME FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BACK YOU UP TO CLAIM THIS FUND AND ALSO FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION OF YOURSELF.

(1) ATTACHED COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT AND WORKING IDENTITY.

(2) RESIDENT DETAILS.

(3) MOTHER FIRST NAME AND NEXT OF KIN.

(4) PHONE NUMBER.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THIS DETAILS FROM YOU WILL FORWARD IT TO MY LAWYER FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH AN APPLICATION FORM TO CONTACT THE ACCREDITED BANK WERE THIS FUND IS BEING DEPOSITED. YOU WILL BE REWARDED 30% FOR YOUR FULL ASSISTANCE.

BE WARNED TO KEEP THIS DEAL HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN BOTH OF US. AS THE UNITED NATION AS PLACED ME IN A SECURITY SURVEILLANCE.

URGENTLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

YOURS TRULY.
MILAD GADDAFI.
+233 20 4792165
Marisa
Site Admin

Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: Milad Gaddafi, miladabuztaiagaddafii1@msn.com

Postby minerva on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 am

--- and who is this??? :thinking:

he is Mohammad Hassam Kang pic :)
stolen from here http://www.ewlnews. com/3/ category/ mohammad%20hassam%20kang/1.html
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893
minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Saadi Gaddafi

Postby mdgposter on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Hello folks,
I received messaged from Milad Gaddafi, miladabuztaiagaddafii1@msn.com at Perfspot - Name - MiLAD Gaddafi - Male, 52 - Libya - Last Login: 8 hours ago - Date of Birth: Jun. 8 - Marital Status: Single - Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationship, Friends, Networking - Looking for: Male - Sexual Orientation: Straight - Ethnicity: Black / African descent - Body Type: Average - Religion: Muslim - Zodiac Sign: Gemini - Smoke: No - Drink: No - Occupation: Business - Hometown: Tripoli - About - I am a decent man,caring,loving,affectionate,i am the kind of man that loves from the inner heart,i am decipline and tollerant,i like to go out and take care of my woman,i like to cook and play with my kids

---
end of profile data
---

the person posts this picture to their profile:

Here are the messages the person sent me in Perfspot:

---
message 1
---

HELLO FRIEND,

I am Milad Gaddafi, the adopted son of late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.i need your urgent assistance to carry an Assignment on behalf Safia Farkash Gaddafi. You can reach me back on my private email address ( miladAbuztaiaGaddafii1@msn.com) for further details...

YOURS TRULY.
MILAD GADDAFI.

---
message 2
---

Thanks for your mail. this not a hoax transaction. kindly furnish me with your email address for clear details regarding this transaction as i can upload my profile in this place due to security reasons....

THANKS.

MILAD GADDAFI.

---

message 3 I'll skip that one person swore at me so do not want to repeat it

---
message 4
---

LISTEN I AM PRESENTLY HOSPITALIZED IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL AFTER I WAS LUCKY TO ESCAPE THE WAR IN LIBYA I LOST ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND THOSE HOM ARE ALIVE WILL HAVE NO CONTACT TO EACH OTHER. SO I REALLY IN PAINS NOW. IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THIS TRANSACTION LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL CONTACT U IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANKS.

MILAD GADDAFI.

---
end of messages
---

Note I have not emailed the person as of yet not sure if I am going to mail the person at this point. So no headers as of Yet.

see you
mdgposter
mdgposter
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Saadi Gaddafi

Postby Stealth on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:10 pm

This freak was also reported elsewhere:
Banned doman name /com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9&p=13286

Reported IP address there 41.218.250.112 Greater Accra, Ghana

AND that Sick bastard has a profile here where he is using pictures of children:
waydate.com/member_Miladgaddafi.html

About Miladgaddafi

bout Miladgaddafi

Description:
I am Milad Gaddafi, the adopted son of late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi of Libya.i need your urgent assistance to carry an assignment on behalf of our family.you can reach me back on this mail address ( miladAbuztaiaGaddafii1@msn.com) for further details... YOURS TRULY. MILAD GADDAFI.
Miladgaddafi
- 52 y/o man
- from Tripoli, Tarabulus, Libya
- English, English, English
- seeking a man from 47 to 57 y/o

Last logged in: 2012-10-06 10:46:10
Profile views:204 Photos added:1

Personal details of Miladgaddafi

Name MILAD
Sex man
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1960 April 17

Miladgaddafi are looking for

I look for a man
Looking for an age range 47-57

**In fact, you can find this chode's scam attempts all over the internet just by googling his email addy.
"Scam signs"

ATTN GUESTS!!Telling your mugu that he/she is busted will accomplish absolutely nothing but teaching them how to be better at scamming/victimizing, as well as cause other victims unnecessary duress. Unless this is what you hope to cause, do NOT confront them!
Stealth
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Return to White Males